Teasing Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
Teasing Daddy so he punishes me in the night! ;)
2.3k words
4.5
12.5k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy and I have been in a long-distance relationship since many years. It is difficult for the both of us but we make it work and it is kind of hotter when we see each other after months. We want to do it all -- rip each other's clothes off, make out, fuck each other's brains, satisfy each other, cuddle with each other, laugh, drink, dance and pass out, everything in just a span of 3-4 days.

This time we were meeting in the evening, in a club. Daddy is going to pick me up and since he has not seen me since months, I thought to spice things up. I know he will be even more turned on if he sees a butt plug in my ass. So before putting on a nice sexy dress, I used a little oil on my asshole to put my butt plug in my ass. While I was rubbing my asshole, I just wanted that he be here and just fuck the brains out of me. We can do this teasing after fucking also. I just wanted his dick inside my pussy, slamming it hard and his fingers rubbing my asshole. The thought that I am meeting him after so much time and we are going to fuck hard tonight was making my pussy wet!

Once the butt plug was up in my asshole, I clicked a nice sexy picture of me such a way that the butt plug and my boobs can be seen! I have plans to get good fucking tonight. And I knew every small detail will make Daddy hornier. I got a nice black side slit dress with a low neckline. Daddy loves my boobs. He loves to see my cleavage. He thinks my boobs are just insatiable. Also, the dress allowed me to flaunt my tattoo, which Daddy thinks is super sexy! ;)

I got dressed up, wearing black heels, nails painted, light eye makeup and shinning lips. Daddy loves to see me all dolled up for him. Little did he knew, I was "gemmed up" for him as well.

I did not want to be tardy and got ready and was waiting for his call. My phone was on charge when he called. He said to meet him in on the hotel's gate. But I requested him to meet him in the lobby so he can admire me walking towards him.

He called me again when he pulled over and I locked my room and went down. I saw him waiting by the reception while I was walking from the elevator to him. I could see a big smile on his face and even saw him adjust his pants. Hehe.

We hugged and he wanted to kiss me hard but he would ruin my lipstick so he refrained and just gave a soft peck on my lips. A very small amount of my lip gloss transferred on his lips and I wiped it off his lips with my fingers. He held my hand and we walked towards the car. I tried walking a little faster so that he can see the view from behind and would want to grab my ass. And he did! Right when we were walking out of the hotel main gate, he grab my ass and held my waist. I think the security guard saw him grabbing my ass from behind. It made me horny. h is claiming me in front of strangers! That is fucking hot!

We sat in the car and the first thing he did after starting the car was grab my right boob with his left hand and he just moaned. He grabbed it so hard; it was burning! His face had this satisfaction and thirst at the same time! He can only see my boobs in videos that I send him or me grabbing them while we are on video call. Bu the feel that he has when he actually grabs my boobs was on his face and it was priceless for me! It was damn satisfying!

While we were on the way, he said he has got something for me and it is in the backseat of the car. I turned and bent over behind. Obviously, I did so to get spanked! I could have done it in a more poised way, but I had decided to be a good slut today and make Daddy horny in every manner I can. I bent over and saw alcohol and 2 glasses in a bag! And while I was taking out the glasses from the bag, he was feeling my ass. He spanked it twice and it was making me horny as well! He was trying to feel my pussy also and he could feel it is wet. But he was still unaware of the butt plug in my ass!

We started drinking in the car, singing along the music in the car, driving through the chilly weather Noida. I wanted him to grab on to my thighs and squeeze them, after all what is the point of buying a side slit dress! While talking, I slowly crossed my right leg over the left and took a sip from my glass. Daddy noticed this and kept his hand on my thighs. It was a princess feel! A slutty princess feeling!

After sometime, we reached the club. We finished our drinks and entered the club. It was crowded enough that 2 people can dance with a little space from others. Daddy knows that I like LIIT, so as soon as we found a place to sit, he ordered us LIIT and some chips to have along. The music was loud enough for us to talk and at the same time groove on the music while we were on our seats. While our order was coming, he excused himself to go to the men's room and I thought this was the correct time to bring in the main gun!

I texted him that sexy picture of me with the butt plug up my ass and thankfully he saw it. He reacted with a heart. I replied and asked him to sit besides me when he comes out. He came out 5 mins after that and sat next to me. I could feel the adrenaline runs through my veins as he sat besides me. I put my hand on his thigh and rubbed it gently and turned towards him to kiss. It was so soft and quick but it made the both of us go crazy!

Thankfully we were sitting in the corner and not much people on the tables to see what we were doing! My hands continuously caressing his thighs and crotch and he had put his hand over my shoulder and inside my dress to fell my boobs. He was playing with my nipples and it was making me horny! We are not college kids but because we have not seen each other since so long we could not keep our hands off of each other and and just wanted to devour each other and fuck each other's brains out.

We were meeting in the club because it was his friend's birthday and I was also invited. Since we were early, we were goofing around in the corner. His friends arrived and then there was a lot of chitchat. But I did not leave even one chance of touching him. I kept putting my hands in his back pockets and squishing his butt. I stood in front of him and pressed my ass up against him. He knew I was teasing him but somehow, he was very calm.

I went to the lady's room. I freshen up and thought of sending him a nice selfie. I pulled down the straps of my dress and clicked a nice picture of my boobs bouncing out of my bra. A slutty picture to make him want to go right away. I walked back out and he was looking at his phone. He was looking at my picture and the minute he saw me walk towards him, I could see on his face how badly he wants to just rip off my dress. I went near him and he whispered in my ears "what do you want Baby girl?" and I turned around, put my hand on his crotch and whispered in his ears "I want your dick inside of me! I want you to fuck me!" And I could feel his dick getting hard... He gulped and tried to control himself.

After 5 mins, he told his friends he needs to get more cigarettes from his car and that he will be back in sometime. He asked to me to come along. I just thought he needed company to go to the car and come back but little did I know, that he could no longer control himself.

We had parked our car by a wall. He was holding my hand while walking and we came on this side of the car which was facing the wall which no one can see. He pushed me against the car and started kissing me. I obliged. I also kissed him back. He bit my neck and tried ripping my dress with his teeth. He grabbed on to my boobs and squeezed them so hard. My hands on his face, he grabbed my hands put them above me. He pulled done the dress from the front and started sucking on my boobs. My nipples were already hard. I was enjoying everything that he was doing to me. Sucking my nipples. Squeezing my boobs. It felt so fucking hot. He tried rubbing my pussy through my dress. He stopped and pulled me towards him. He unlocked the door, turned me over and bent me over the seat. My legs still on the ground and I am bending over the back of the car. He pulled up my dress up to see that I was not wearing any panties and my bare ass all pink and white. He pulled apart my ass cheeks to see that butt plug up my ass and it made him horny even more. He started spanking me. And squeezing my ass.

I heard him unzip his pants and I thought that yes!! Finally, I am getting fucked. That too in a parking lot with my ass outside for the people to see. But no! If I tease him, how is it possible that he we will not tease me. He rubbed his hard dick on that butt plug and my ass. Pulling my ass cheeks together and rubbing it with his dick in between. He pulled me up gently by my neck and turned me around and pushed me down. And there it was! The dick I have been craving for since months!

I could not think and just take it inside my mouth immediately. Since my mouth was dry from the drinks, at first, I only took the head inside my mouth while looking at Daddy. I know he loves to see this view. His dick inside of my mouth and my eyes looking at him with lust! I slowly started taking his entire dick inside me. I was gagging and slurping on his juicy big dick. I could not control myself from moaning while sucking him. It was so hot that I could feel my pussy dripping on the ground.

He grabbed my hair and shoved himself inside of him and made me gag. If someone was passing by, I am sure they could hear me gagging on his dick. He then asked me to get my boobs till his dick so He can fuck my boobs. My head tilted down; I was licking on the tip of his dick while he was fucking my boobs.

After sometime, he again pushed me down and put his dick in my mouth. I was sucking on his dick hard. His dick filling up my entire mouth. My cheeks pulling in while I suck him. He whispers "Baby girl, I am going to cum inside your mouth and you need to ensure that you do not miss out on a single drop of my cum. You are my cumslut and this is what you are here for. You make Daddy happy and Daddy will make you happy and fuck you however you want to be fucked. Be a good bitch baby and now make daddy cum." I went crazy listening this. Daddy's words make me weak on my knees and I just have this feeling to be obliged and do it in the most pleasurable way for him. I started sucking on daddy's dick hard and fast in a circular motion. I keep sucking him. After sucking and licking for a while, I went a little down to suck his balls. Daddy loves how I suck and lick on his balls. I kept licking and sucking on his balls like a good fucking bitch. I could hear Daddy moan and enjoying. I was stroking his dick with one hand and squeezing his balls gently with my other hand and sucking on them as well.

I get back to sucking him again and this time a little deeper. I could feel he is aroused. His hands on my head, pulling my hair and pushing my head harder towards him as he is about to cum! He whispers "I am Cumming bitch" and and started fucking my mouth like he would fuck my pussy! Harder! Deeper! Faster! I saw his face while he climaxed. His face said it all. Like his soul left his body. He felt good.

I clean sucked his dick nicely so that not even a drop is wasted and I kissed his dick. I said "Thank you Daddy" and a cute slutty smirk came on my face. He knew he has the best little slut for himself. He patted on my head and said" Good girl". Now be a good bitch in the party and I will fuck you good once we go back.