A Weekend Beach Seductiom

Story Info
Josh's parents conspire for his mother to take his virginity.
9.5k words
4.56
48.1k
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers

Allison shivered as she struggled to keep her eyes on the road. The thought of her reason for being here, of taking this trip, was breathtakingly exciting. Over the past few years, she'd developed feelings for someone, someone other than her husband of twenty years.

When she finally tearfully confessed to her husband who the object of her affections was, she had a bag packed, papers prepared to terminate her custody, and a plane ticket to Mexico sitting by the door. Instead, he supported her. They tried everything, counseling, couples therapy, even swinging to get rid of the feelings, but her feelings only grew stronger.

However, they discovered while swinging that her husband, Andrew was ok with her fucking other people. It was just that the person she wanted to fuck was...off limits!

She pulled into the driveway of the bungalow she'd rented through AirBnB for this weekend, trembling with excitement. She turned to the object of her affections and smiled.

"What do you think?"

"I love it, Mom!"

Allison swallowed as she watched her eighteen-year-old son Josh hop out of the convertible, his shorts showing off his toned basketball player's legs.

She expected confessing her depraved desire would lose her son and her husband, but she couldn't stand seeing him every day without touching him, really touching him, any longer. She wasn't prepared for Andrew to hug her close and give her permission to explore her carnal desire for Josh.

She hopped out of the car, laughing as Josh stood, legs akimbo, his hands on his hips, inspecting the exterior of the house.

"What do you think?"

"Fabulous, Mom, just fabulous! Give me the keys."

"No, young man," Allison laughed! "YOU get the luggage while I unlock the door!" She intentionally brushed against him as she walked to the door.

"I get the hard work," Josh said playfully, sticking his tongue out.

"You stick that out again; I'm going to make you use it," she teased. She knew exactly where she wanted his tongue!

"Raunchy, Mom!" Josh laughed.

"What? It's a cute tongue!"

" Mom!"

"What? You're so grown up your mother can't tease you now?"

She snickered as she watched him struggle to get the luggage from the trunk. She proceeded him up the stairs, staying far enough ahead that he could look up her skirt as she did, very aware that under her indecently short skirt, she wasn't wearing panties.

Josh's face turned red as he followed her in with the bags, trying but failing not to stare up his mother's skirt as she climbed the steps in front of him.

He was briefly speechless after hauling the luggage in and catching glimpses up his mother's skirt. Josh's sex life was limited to sweaty groping sessions with his girlfriend in the backseat of his father's BMW. They had made it to second base, and he was still swinging for the home run.

The architecture of the house amazed him. It was a Cape Cod with a large porch facing the beach and utterly lovely. Josh checked out all the rooms while his mother went into the bedroom.

"There's only one bedroom," he said, striding into the bedroom after completing his inspection of the house.

Allison hid a smile as she turned around, her hand on her hip.

"Really? Huh. How silly of me." She tapped her chin, pretending to think. "Well, I guess we'll have to share!"

Josh stared at her dumbfounded. At 18, the idea of sharing a bed with his mother was at once offputting and arousing. He entertained the usual teenage boys' sexual fantasies about his mother.

Allison barely managed to hide her glance down at his shorts. They were tenting slightly, though whether that was from simple riding up or what she said about them sharing a bed, she couldn't tell.

"I can sleep on the sofa."

"Josh, you're 6' 7" and over 220 pounds! There's no way you'll fit on the sofa! There's only one bed, so I guess we'll sleep together!"

"Sleep together," he repeated, shifting from one foot to the other.

Allison grinned and stepped forward, reaching out to bat his lower lip with a finger, shivering a little at how soft and pink it was.

"What? You don't want to sleep with your mother?"

Josh was thunderstruck. He always had secret fantasies about his mother. Her double entendre frightened and aroused him.

"I...I..."

Allison grinned wider while tracing a finger over his broad chest.

"Mmmm...maybe you should change into swimming clothes?"

"Uh...yeah. Yeah, I...uh...," Josh said, shivering

"But first, we should let your father know we arrived safely," Allison said, laughing at his discomfit.

Part of the agreement with her husband for letting her fuck their son was she had to keep him updated on the progress of her seduction.

She took her phone out of her purse and patted the bed next to her."Sit here, Josh."

She scooted closer, pressing her breasts into his arm and putting them cheek to cheek for the iPhone call. She flipped the camera around and stealthily gloated at seeing him staring into her exposed cleavage when he thought she was distracted.

She snapped a pic, having turned the shutter sound off before she left the house, of him ogling her, and then quickly angled it down to get a shot of her cleavage and his, now very obvious, tent. Then she turned it back up to their faces.

"Smile for Dad, baby!"

Josh's head whipped around, thankful that his mother hadn't caught him staring at her breasts. He grinned wide for the camera, his face red with embarrassment.

Allison lowered the camera, then squeezed his thigh just below his hard-on, making him jump.

"Ok, into your swim clothes while I send your father this picture."

. "Um, yes. Yeah, I'll...yeah," He nodded, shivering at his mother's intimate touch. "I'll change in the other room.

Allison watched him walk off, grinning at his awkwardness. She imagined it must be uncomfortable to walk with a hard-on trapped in your very tight shorts.

She waited for the door to close and then whipped her dress over her head, leaving her nude. For a long second, she debated waiting for him to come back, letting him "catch" her getting dressed.

She decided to play with fire, staying naked while sending all three pictures to Andrew, reveling in the knowledge that Josh could walk back in at any minute and catch her in the buff.

Allison shook her head, pushing that thought aside. Teasing was one thing, but she didn't want to over seduce him. She wanted romance and softness as much as she wanted him to fuck her.

She set her phone aside and pulled out her string bikini. It was little more than three triangles of cloth held together by yarn. The top barely covered her nipples, and the bottom created a pronounced cameltoe.

Allison was tieing the string on the bottoms when the door opened, and she heard Josh yelp.

"OOPS! Sorry, Momma!"

Josh had gotten an eyeful. He couldn't stop ogling his mother's heart-shaped ass as he backed out of the bedroom.

"Don't you know to knock?" she coyly.

With her back turned to her astonished son, Allison carefully finished tying the G-string holding the bottom of the bikini. She bent at the waist, picked up the tiny top, and tied it behind her and over her D cups before turning around.

Josh gaped at his mother, marveling at how tiny the bikini was. It barely covered his mother's nipples' leaving most of her luscious melons exposed. The top was thin enough and small enough that her hard nipples made significant dents in it.

He was aware his mother wore such swimsuits when she and his father vacationed in the Caribbean. He saw the swimsuits when she packed. However, he had never seen her wear one. He unsuccessfully tried to hide his rigid pole from his mother.

"You like it," Allison grinned, pirouetting. The tent in his shorts said her bikini had the desired effect

Josh nodded, his mouth agape.

She blushed like a schoolgirl at his approval. Her seduction was going well!

"Good. I guess you need your suit, huh?"

He managed to close his mouth and swallowed hard.

"Um. Yeah."

Allison turned and bent at the waist, knowing the string of her bikini would pull between the cheeks of her ass and pussy, giving her son a good look at her ass and her cunt lips. She was being shameless and not caring anymore. He'd gotten one eyeful; let him have another.

She unzipped the suitcase, blushing as she knew her son's eyes were roaming over her backside and fished out his speedos. As delightful as they were, the tiny garment hadn't been her doing.

Andrew wore them and insisted that Josh wear them. He suspected his son's cock was as big or bigger than his, and the speedos would show it off.

Allison also had a Hawaiian print cargo shirt to keep the sun off his back and a pair of flip flops for him to wear. She turned around and held them out to him, blushing harder as his eyes dropped to her barely covered nipples. He stepped forward, eyes locked onto her breasts, took the handful of clothes, and fled without speaking.

She sat down on the edge of the bed hyperventilating, trembling slightly. The good news was, her son was definitely attracted to her, assuaging her fears of rejection. Her husband, Andrew, had assured her that Josh would be attracted to her older, mature body.

In her anxiousness to fuck her son, the bad news was that she was coming on too intense. She didn't want to scare him off!

She was intensely coming on to Josh. Andrew could attest that she tended to do that when she saw a man she wanted to fuck. She'd come onto him like a ton of bricks when they met twenty years ago.

Allison grabbed the gauzy floral pareo that left little to the imagination and pulled it on, then packed their beach bag.

Allison shuddered when she added the sunscreen to the beach bag. Having Josh apply sunscreen to her body was going to be interesting. She shivered, imagining the scenario with her son's hands roaming over her body.

Her phone dinged, and she picked it up, opening it to see a message from Andrew.

Going well, I see!

She laughed and quickly tapped back.

God, I'm going nuts. You know how I am.

LOL, let me guess, you barely got into the house before he saw you naked?

She blushed. Her husband knew her so well!

Guilty, but it was an accident, I swear!

Roflmao, you don't have 'accidents,' Allie. You just conveniently forget self-control, self-respect, and moderation when you get the hots for someone.

Allison giggled and sent him a picture of her flipping him off.

Hey, I didn't hear you complaining last weekend at the barbecue when I dragged you behind the island in Deborah's kitchen and gave you a blowjob!

!

Allison sent him a picture of her sticking out her tongue and quickly tucked the phone into her bag. She popped on her sunglasses, pulled her hair into a ponytail, and stepped into her flip-flops again. She walked out into the living room and sat down, waiting for Josh, who was changing in the bathroom.

He came out after a couple of minutes, and she suppressed a sigh of pleasure. The shirt didn't cover his speedos, giving her a great view of his package nestled in the tight garment. He was wearing his flip flops, putting his cute feet on display, and he'd put on a baseball cap backward along with his mirrored shades. Her eyes slid up and down him, reveling in his buff body, robust from basketball training. She ached to run her hands over him.

"Ready?" she said softly.

He nodded, grinning and blushing in turn. "Yeah. Where are we going?"

"Hmmm, I thought after a long drive, we might get something to eat? The last time I was out here, they had some great food stands on the beach."

"Oooh, you think they'll have tacos?"

Allison laughed. "Better than that, they'll have really good tacos, not the stuff you get at the chain restaurants."

He cheered, and she stood up, grinning as he ran out and hopped into the car. She followed him out, locking the door behind them.

"I'll drive," he said.

"No problem!" Allison thought that would give her a chance to ogle his body without him knowing it.

She couldn't resist staring at his muscular legs and the significant bulge in his speedos as he drove.

Chapter 02

The beach was full of laughing people, running around, and having fun., Josh found a parking spot after driving around a few minutes. They got out, leaving the umbrella in the trunk for now.

Allison took Josh's hand, blushing as he accepted the gesture. The feeling of his large hand in hers caused her pussy to flood. She felt weak and vulnerable, and she was smiling like an idiot as he led her to the boardwalk.

Josh oohed and ahhed at all the smells and sights, but he had his heart set on tacos, so tacos they had. Twenty minutes later, they were sitting down to expensive, gourmet tacos. After a selfie with the tacos for Andrew, they settled in to eat.

Josh bit into them and groaned. "Oh My God! These are amazing!"

Allison snorted soda up her nose and wagged a finger at him as she coughed.

"No talking with your mouth full!"

Josh grinned impishly and swallowed before sticking out his tongue again. Allison lowered her sunglasses and gave him a mock stern look.

"What did I say about that tongue, young man?"

He blushed and grabbed her hand. Her breath caught as he pulled it to him and licked her palm.

"Is that what you meant?" he asked, staring into her eyes.

Allison swallowed hard at the sensuousness of the gesture. It was her turn to gape at him.

"Uh...I..."

Josh laughed and went back to eating his taco, leaving her flustered and uncomfortably wet. She covered by digging into her own taco. Where had that come from, she thought. Maybe Josh was more experienced than she and Andrew thought.

After having The Talk with his son, Andrew assured Allison that he believed that Josh's sexual experience was limited.

Allison desperately hoped he was right! She wanted to be her son's first fuck. She wanted to see that expression of wonder and lust when his cock penetrated his first pussy, hopefully, her pussy. She was going to fuck her son no matter how many women he had before her. It would just be exceptional if she were his first.

They ate, stealing glances at each other the whole time. When they finished, Josh leaned back a little, patted his belly while sighing contently, then gathered the trash and disposed of it.

"Let's go swimming!"

"We just ate! We should wait 30 minutes!"

"Mom, you know that's not real, right?"

"Says who," Allison said sassily.

"Wikipedia."

"Oh. You learn something every day," Allison said sarcastically. Well, your mother likes a nice break between eating and swimming, so how about we explore the arcade?"

Josh laughed and nodded. "Let's go to the arcade."

"Oh, Josh! Those games are mostly scams."

"Come on, Momma! Don't be a party pooper!"

Josh scanned the room, looking at all the games before settling on a basketball free-throw shooting game.

"You want to play this?" she asked, draping an arm across his shoulders.

Josh blushed and looked up at her. "Yeah! You can win prizes!"

"Oh, really? Like what?"

He led her over to the ticket changing booth, and she grinned at the sight of bunches of cheap toys, plushies, and a few tremendous things that would take a lot of luck and a lot of tickets to win.

"Oooh, look at that pink bear!" she gushed, pointing at the massive overstuffed bear that held a heart reading, Yours Forever.

Josh laughed. "Seriously, Mom? A pink stuffed bear?"

She grinned and bounced her hip against his hip.

"Shut up. Your mother is old and allowed to have bad taste."

"You're not old, Mom," Josh said, wrapping his arm around her waist with his hand resting on her upper ass cheeks.

Allison's heart rate sped up at the intimacy of his touch.

"Well, thank you, Josh. But I thought you would want that for your girlfriend. What's her name?"

"Sarah! But you're my girl for this trip!"

"Bullshitter!"

She bought him a handful of tokens and then walked over to lean against the machine as he fed it tokens. She smiled at him as the first ball popped out, and he started shooting free throws. At first, he was having trouble focusing with her standing right there, which she enjoyed immensely. But then he got into a groove, and she got excited for him as he sunk free throw after free throw.

The machine went silent and then let out a little fanfare before spitting out a startling number of tickets. Allison cheered while watching him pull them off, counting them rapidly.

"Got enough?" she said with a grin.

He shook his head. "Not yet. I'm going to win that teddy bear for my best girl! I'm going again!"

"Sarah," Allison asked coyly, hoping he would repeat what he said earlier?

"No, Momma, you! I told you that! You're my best girl."

Josh pecked her lightly on her lips and turned back to the machine. Allison's pussy flooded reacted to what he said and the kiss on the lips, they're first! The triangle of cloth covering her pussy was drenched and slipped between her vaginal lips. Allison resisted the urge to pull it out with so many people around.

However, if they weren't there, she would have pulled the bikini from between her swollen labia and let her son see what the real prize would be!

Josh fed the machine more tokens, and this time, he got into his groove on the second shot. She whooped and hollered excitedly as the multiplier climbed up and maxed out, Josh shooting basketballs as fast as he could grab them.

A small crowd gathered to watch him utterly trounce the Free Throw game, and he soon had a whole cheering gallery. The machine ran out again and spat out a truly obscene amount of tickets this time. Josh grinned as he counted them.

"One more," he said under his breath.

Allison blinked as he fed more tokens into it, to the delight of the watchers, and then proceeded to pick up where he'd left off, pounding perfect shot after perfect shot from start to finish.

The machine made a loud fanfare and flashed the words Perfect Game! Before it vomited out more tickets than Allison could comprehend. Josh punched the air, counting rapidly.

"Got it!" He whooped.

"Got what?" Allison asked, flushing with excitement that Josh did so well.

"You'll see. Wait here."

Allison blinked. "Nothing gross."

"Nothing gross, I promise."

Allison nodded and then sat at one of the tables, waiting.

"Hey, Mom!"

She turned around, and her jaw dropped. The massive pink bear partially hid the grinning Josh. Her heart pounded as he peeked out from behind it.

"Surprise!" he said with a shy grin.

Allison hugged him and the bear at the same time.

"It's wonderful, Josh," she said softly, kissing him on the cheek. "Thank you! I'll treasure it forever."

"Awesome. Think we should send Dad a picture?"

Allison snickered as she pulled him close to her, angling the camera so it could see the bear, particularly the romantic message it held.

"He might get jealous!"

Josh blushed as she snapped the picture. She smiled at the sight of his face lit up red right alongside her cheesy smile and blushing face. She sent the photo to Andrew, excited to hear what he said.

"You ready for some swimming?" she said softly, stroking his hip and staring at him, their faces inches apart.

"Yeah!"

"Well, come on, let's put this beautiful gift in the car and grab the umbrella."

She took the bear from him, carrying it in one arm while holding his hand with the other. She was thrilled at the knowledge that people might think there was something between them more than a boy's love for his mother.

I'm going to fuck him, she wanted to scream at them, I'm going to fuck my son!

They took a selfie with the screen, showing off Josh's high scores. Allison fought down a shiver as Josh casually put his hand on her hip and gave it a little squeeze. She smiled and pretended not to notice when his hand slipped down the curve of her behind, and Josh got a free feel as she sent the selfie off and pulled up her messages.

Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers