A Weekend Beach Seductiom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmm, the way he caresses your ass looks delicious! Almost as delicious as you two look together!

Allison grinned and tapped quickly.

Oh, are you getting turned on by the thought of me fucking our son?

She waited, grinning, and then Andrew sent her a picture of him gripping his impressive erection through his shorts.

This tell you anything?

She grinned wider as she tapped out.

You Dirty old man, wanting your son to fuck your wife!

Well, of course. We want the boy to learn about sex properly, don't we? And who better to teach him than his slut mom?

Allison snorted, her face turning beet red.

Stop, I'm going to lose it right here on the boardwalk.

LOL, fine, fine, I'll stop.

She blushed, tapping out her reply.

Got to go, talk later.

Uh-huh. Have fun!

Minutes later, the bear was stashed in the car, and Josh sat the umbrella into a small clear section of the beach. Allison laid out the towels and set the sunscreen where he could see it.

After the romantic gesture of winning the pink bear and their first, albeit accidental kiss, Allion was torn. Should she go for her usual high-powered seduction or take it at his softer, cuter pace? She would fuck him on the beach right now with a crowd watching; She was so hot for him!

Allison felt like they were on a date, and he was trying to impress her. She knew teenage boys did that when they were trying to seduce their girlfriends. That wasn't necessary for her. Her body ached for him! All he needed to do was push her on her back, and her legs would pop into the air, her pussy ready for his cock!

"Um, Mom?"

She turned and fought back a grin at seeing him holding the sunscreen. He looked like he was trying to get up the courage to step off a cliff.

"Would you, um, help me put this on?"

It took an effort of will for Allison to keep her mouth shut. She'd expected him to look for an excuse to touch her. She hadn't expected him to offer to let her touch him! She swallowed hard, her mouth dry, her bottoms soaked.

"Of course, baby," she said softly.

She watched him slip out of his shirt, marveling at the beauty of him. Andrew usually puts sunscreen on him for obvious reasons. Now her heart was pounding out of her chest as she contemplated the prospect of her hands going...everywhere on her son's body.

Allison had the presence of mind to reach into the bag and fiddle with something, giving her a chance to recover. She glanced out of the corner of her eye as Josh bundled up his shirt and dropped it on his towel.

She swallowed hard when he stepped in front of he, his cock at eye level as she sat in front of him. It took a herculean effort not to kiss his bulge!

She squirted sunscreen on her hands and started at his ankles. Slowly, her hands slid up his toned calves, massaging them gently, her eyes locked to her work, avoiding looking at his crotch. She held her breath as she felt his skin, warm and soft, and his hard athlete's muscles.

Allison trembled as she ran out of sunscreen just as her hands brushed the point where his legs met, tapping lightly against his butt and groin as she worked the last of the lotion into the top of his leg. His speedos were tenting hard, and she tried not to stare at them as she slowly, worshipfully, did the other leg.

They were breathing a hard as she started on his arms, working from his shoulders down to his hands, watching the smooth, bronzed skin slide under her hands. Then she slowly rubbed sunscreen into his broad chest, teasingly flicking his nipples, her hand brushing the top of his speedos as she got his stomach, her wrists brushing his erection.

She turned him around and got his neck and shoulders and his back, watching the taut muscles twitch under her fingers. She fought the urge just to keep rubbing him, to pull him into her lap and kiss him senseless.

"A-All done," she said, forcing her voice to be bright and happy instead of lustful.

He turned around, a smile on his face. "Do you need help with the sunscreen?"

"Sure," Allison said, shivering at the thought of her son's hands on her body.

And then the sounds of the beach came back, and she realized that if she let him do what she'd just done, someone would take notice, and that could be a problem. She smiled a little regretfully, hoping he could see it.

"Get my back?"

He nodded, and to her shock and delight, he winked at her. WINKED! Does he suspect what's going on," she thought?

Allison smiled while pulling off her coverup and grabbing the sunscreen. She squirted a little into his hand and then some onto her own and went to work covering the insane amount of skin she showed in the string bikini.

For most of the afternoon, the men at the resort ogled her near-naked body. Their significant others, on the other hand, frowned, muttering under their breath about the brazenness of that hussy.

Allison briefly regretted her choice, thinking that maybe if she hadn't gone for such a shock and awe approach, she wouldn't be groping her breasts in public. Then she looked up and saw Josh watching her with his mouth agape, all but drooling, and she knew it was worth it. Her son wanted her! He wanted her as no man had ever wanted a woman! Unless that man was like Josh and wanted to fuck his mother also!

It was a look only a son would have while contemplating sampling the forbidden fruit of his mother's pussy. Allison shivered, thinking of teaching her son how to lick her pussy.

She added a couple of extra squeezes before moving onto her stomach and arms. Josh watched with a goofy smile on his face as she stood up and coated her legs, her hands smoothing the lotion onto her skin as she tightened her muscles and pointed her toes to make them look hotter.

She finished and stood up, rubbing some into her neck and shoulders. "Josh? My back?"

He jumped and nodded. "Right. Sorry."

She turned a little so he could get her back and bit down on her lip to keep her moans in check. His hands felt amazing, strong but soft and wonderful, as they glided over her skin. She'd have to get her butt, just in case someone was watching, but she felt his hands skim her lower back, trailing dangerously close to it. She let him go on as long as she dared and then turned around, catching his hands in hers with a small smile.

"Thank you, baby."

Allison stood on her tiptoes, intending to kiss him on the nose. At the last second, he tilted his head up, and their lips brushed. She shivered and froze a second, thinking she felt a hint of his tongue on her lips before her self-preservation kicked in, and she pulled back, smiling.

"Ready for some fun in the water?"

He nodded, grinning like the cat that had swallowed the canary.

He doesn't know, but he suspects, she thought!

Allison tapped him on the nose, winking, and then he took off for the water, whooping as he splashed in.

She blew out a shaky breath and leaned down, stopping the video recording on her phone. She watched the video, just enough to see that the camera had been at a good angle, and then skipped to the end. She blushed, grinning softly, as she rewatched their first kiss, knowing she had it on video forever. She emailed the video to Andrew and then checked her messages, needing a moment to cool down.

Well, look at that teddy bear! Did he win that for you?

Yep! He even shot a perfect game of free throws; it was so incredibly hot to watch.

You know you HAVE to sleep with him now, right? I mean, he got you a bear and everything.

Oh, believe me, we're getting there! Did you get the video yet?

Hang on; I just got it.

She waited impatiently, knowing the video was four minutes and a few seconds long. It would take a minute to download it, and The phone dinged, and she laughed at the sight of a video from Andrew. It showed him masturbating, stroking himself to the sight of her rubbing lotion on herself and her son.

Pervert!

I'm not the one that had a smoking hot kiss with our eighteen-year-old son!

She shivered, touching her lips, remembering that kiss.

God, it WAS hot, wasn't it? I think he tongued me!

I nearly blew a load just watching! You've almost got him. Get back at it, woman!

She laughed and tapped rapidly.

God, I love you, Andy. Going for a swim, talk to you later.

She tucked her phone into her beach bag and looked out into the water to see Josh waving at her, splashing in the water. She laughed and waved back as she walked towards the water. Allison squealed and laughed harder when her son splashed her the moment she came into range. She splashed him back, and they had a nice water splashing fight before they struck out for a swim.

Allison treaded water, resting when they got out to deeper water. Josh playfully swam around her, mimicking the music from Jaws. Allison watched him, grinning.

Josh had always been at home in the water. She and Andrew enrolled him in swim classes before he could walk. He was an excellent swimmer with a possible college scholarship as a swimmer and/or a basketball player.

He passed behind her, and Allison's eyes widened when his hand brushed across her butt. In the string bikini, it meant he touched bare skin. The heat rose in her face. Josh had changed her plan; he was seducing her!

Allison grinned at Josh when he swam in front of her. He studied her face for a reaction to his transgression. As he swam past her, she reached out, brushing the top of his thigh, simultaneously winking at him.

He grinned and swam around behind her, still pretending to be a shark circling its prey. His mother shivered when the palm of his hand brushed her ass, lightly cupping it.

Grab a handful, why don't you, she thought?

Allison brushed his erection when Josh swam in front of her. Tremors shook her body! She ached to wrap her hand around his cock, better yet, her lips!

Allison bit her lip when her son's hand brushed her breast as he passed around her. This time the expected brush to her ass didn't come as he swam behind her. She was disappointed. Maybe it had been accidental? Perhaps she was reading too much into this whole thing?

Josh swam around in front of her. He looked her straight in the eye as his fingertips trailed over her pussy.

She gasped, and he grinned wider. He slipped behind her before she could react. He stroked her ass again and then came to a stop in front of her, treading water.

"Mom?"

She licked her lips, tasting sea salt.

"Yeah, baby?"

Josh glanced around, checking that they were away from others. He swam closer to her and lowered his voice a little.

"I, um, just...please don't be mad, but...are you coming onto me? Or am I imagining this?"

Allison took a deep breath, reached out, grabbed his cock in her hand, and squeezed it.

"You're not imagining things, baby."

Josh shivered and stared at her with a stunned look on his face.

"You're really...I mean, really?"

She nodded, trying to suppress her concern that she had gone too far.

"Yeah. Is that bad?"

Josh broke out in a slow smile. "Well...I mean, I'm a little annoyed?"

Allison felt like she'd been punched. "Oh. I...I'm sorry, baby, I-"

Josh shook his head rapidly, reaching up to touch her lips with a finger, quieting her.

"No, Mom. I'm annoyed because when I walked in on you earlier when you were putting on your bikini, I wanted to...do stuff. If I'd known then...well, we might not have made it to the beach."

The knot in Allison's stomach unclenched, and warmth flooded her. "Oh. Well. I, for one, wouldn't have given up our first date for anything."

Josh shivered and blushed. "Me neither. But, um, Mom?"

"Yeah, baby?"

He took a deep breath. "Can we go back to our place? I...I want to be closer to you, and I can't with all these people watching."

Allison shivered and grinned. "On one condition."

He raised an eyebrow. "What?"

She slipped closer, so their bodies touched, and murmured,

"This is a romantic vacation, young man, and while I'm sure we'll be spending a lot of time in our lovely rental, we will not be spending all of our time there, understood?"

"Yes, Mom.," Josh grinned.

She giggled and struck out for shore, swimming quickly. She groaned when she stood up out of the water, the heaviness of reclaimed weight making her ache.

Josh popped up beside her a moment later, showing no such difficulty, and ran for the towels.

She laughed, slogging along at a leisurely pace. But by the time she got to him, he'd stuffed everything into the beach bag and broken down the umbrella. She grinned and hugged him, enjoying the feeling of skin on skin.

"My, what a gentleman you are!"

He laughed and followed her to the car. They loaded stuff into the trunk, and she retrieved her phone out of the bag, smiling at the sight of the teddy bear in the backseat. She slipped into the car, still clad in just her string bikini and Josh in his speedos. She held up her phone, grinning.

"Mind if we take a selfie for Dad?"

Josh went still, his face falling as though he'd been slapped back to reality.

"Mom...I...I'm not sure...I mean, wouldn't you be...you know..."

Allison smiled, her heart bursting with love.

"God, you are the perfect gentleman," she murmured.

She leaned over and kissed him on the lips, then touched their foreheads together.

"Your father knows, Josh. We've consensually enjoyed other partners before, and I have his permission to be here with you. The selfies tracked the progress of our first date for your Dad as he cheers from home."

Josh grinned slowly.

"Dad's...really ok with us having a closer relationship?"

She nodded. "I made a recording of us putting sunscreen on, and I have video evidence that your father enjoyed that immensely."

"Oh. Uh," Josh said, turned bright red.

"Wanna see," She grinned saucily.

"No! No, uh, not right now. Thanks." He shook his head to clear it and then grinned at her. "So..this isn't like, a summer fling? Once and done?"

"I hope not," Allison said earnestly. "I know you're going to have girlfriends, and that as it should be. I'd like us to be more than a casual fuck, but...you can end things at any time, ok? No punishment, no wheedling, no guilt, just an amicable parting. Got it?"

Josh grinned hugely. "Mom, I think one of us is going to have to die before I call it off."

"You are such a sweetheart, baby," she laughed."

She sighed dreamily, staring at his handsome face.

"So anyway. Are you ok with pictures and selfies and stuff, sharing this with your father at a distance?"

"Um. He's not gonna, like...want to have sex with me too, is he?"

"Your dad's as straight as an arrow. It's the sharing me, and seeing who I'm sleeping with, that he enjoys."

Josh expelled a sigh of relief. "Cool! In that case, let's tease the fuck out of Dad!"

"Language!" she said, laughing.

He grinned. "I'm old enough to have sex, but not old enough to swear?"

She stuck out her tongue, and he grinned. "Didn't you say we had to use it if we stuck it out?"

She laughed and batted his shoulder before leaning against him. "Stop teasing and smile."

"You know, if we really want to tease your Dad, we should reach into each other's swimsuits?"

Josh grinned. "That sounds awesome."

Allison pulled back, only for Josh to grab her arm and pull it around behind him. He pushed his speedos down and guided her hand to it. He grinned as he pushed aside her bikini bottom and cupped her pussy.

Allison shook with lust as she stared at her hand, holding her son's cock for the first time. She looked up at him, almost nose to nose.

Allison gasped as her son's fingers fiddled at the edge of her g-string and pushed under it, sliding down to stroke her cleft. She shuddered and rested her forehead on Josh's, panting. He grinned and started running his fingertips up and down her slit.

"Wow, Mom, you are...really wet."

She grinned. "That's what you do to me, baby."

He shivered. "Think we could get away with pulling our suits completely off so he can see?"

She grinned wider and looked up and around the parking lot. They were parked out of the way, away from the other cars.

"Yeah. But let's be quick about it."

She gently tugged his suit away, tucking it under his balls. She moaned softly as his beautiful male parts came into view, causing her mouth to water with the desire to lean down and have a taste.

She was so focused that she wasn't watching the hand in her lap, and so she was caught off guard when two fingers slid into her pussy. She pressed the back of the hand holding the phone to her mouth to muffle her guttural moan of desire as her son's fingers slipped into her pussy.

Allison uncrossed her eyes and looked down at her son's two middle fingers sunk into her up to the last knuckle.

"You," she said breathily, "are a horrendous tease."

He grinned and kissed her cheek, wiggling his fingers, making his mother squeak and gasp.

"Guess I take after my Mom in that regard."

She huffed out a breath and settled her hand around the base of his cock and balls, gently pulling them away from his body slightly. He groaned and laid his head back, grinning as his face turned red.

"Yup," he said tightly, wiggling his fingers for emphasis. "Definitely take after my Momma in the teasing department."

She grinned and found an angle that would show their faces and laps simultaneously, making sure they were touching each other sexually.

"Quick, kiss me."

Hey pressed their lips together. Allison intended to peck him on the lips, snap the picture and pull back.

She managed to get the picture, but the feeling of her son's lips against hers, that soft, perfect mouth that she forgot to break it off.

Allison moaned and dropped the phone, reaching up to cup his face, leaning into the kiss. Josh shivered, and his lips parted, allowing her tongue to explore his mouth.

He whimpered, pressing his tongue to hers, and they kissed, slowly and sensuously. She finally managed to pull back, releasing her son's meat and, with an effort, pushing herself back into her seat. She groaned as his finger slipped out of her. She reached down after a few seconds of panting to grab her phone.

"Sorry," she said, licking her lips. "I meant for it to be a quick one, but you tasted so good-"

Josh giggled. "I cannot wait until I'm old enough to kiss you in public," he said with a grin.

She smiled, pushing aside that dreamy thought for the moment, and checked the picture. It was perfect; their lips pressed together, his head just starting to tilt to deepen the kiss, their hand on each other...she thought she might have to frame it and hang it in her bedroom. She sent it to Andrew with the simple caption:

He knows!

She tucked her phone in the console, grinning at him. "Your dad is going to love that."

"Can I see," Josh asked, reaching for her iPhone?

Allison hesitated, then unlocked her phone for him, navigating to the folder she'd been storing their pictures.

"Don't look elsewhere; you might see things you don't want to."

"So there's porn of you in here," he said, grinning slyly?

She arched an eyebrow as Josh started the car and pulled out. "Me and your Dad, yeah."

Josh shuddered. "Point taken."

She laughed as he pulled out into the road. "Your Dad isn't all that bad to look at, you know."

He coughed. "Yeah, but..Dad!"

"And I'm your mother!"

He hesitated. "That's...different."

She squeezed his thigh as he drove down the road paralleling the beach. "I know, bab-baby! Put your cock away!"

"But Mom, I thought you might...you know!"

"No! If we get pulled over cause someone sees me sucking your cock, that's going to get me in a lot of trouble, young man. No public sex with an adult until later."