A Weekend Beach Seductiom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned and tucked his hard-on back into his speedos. He glared at her phone for a moment, and then his eyes widened.

"Uh-"

She stared at her son with a small smile. He was like his father in so many ways.

"And only partners your age other than me for now. I want you to myself for now! At some point, I'll share you with my friends!"

"You're going to spoil me for girls my age, Mom."

"Believe me, girls your age have any number of charms."

Josh squeezed her breast quickly before pulling his hand back to the steering wheel. "They don't have your gorgeous tits."

Allison made an outraged sound. "Young man, what did I just say about now public sex!"

"I know, no public sex!"

She waited for him to finish and then glanced over to see him blushing fiercely. She looked at the phone and saw he was looking at the photo of his hard-on and her boobs.

"Like it? I'm pretty proud of that one."

He sighed and glared at her. "You are a very sneaky lady, Mom."

She chuckled as he pulled up to their rental.

"Yes, well. You'll thank me when you look back years later, and you have photo evidence of our first date, in all its glory."

Josh hopped out of the car and looked up and down the semi-private beach fronting their rental. He walked around and opened the door for his mother.

"Such a gentleman," Allison gushed, stepping out of the car.

"OH," she gasped when Josh embraced her and pushed her bottoms off. "What are you doing? What if someone sees us?"

Josh grasped Allison's hips and lifted her off the ground. Allison's legs popped in the air and instinctively wrapped around her son. She groaned when her son's cock entered her for the first time.

She had so many plans for this seduction. She planned on candles, soft lights, and maybe a bottle of wine. Those were window dressing, and they could do that later this weekend. Right now, she wanted to be her son's slut. And if someone saw them, so be it!

"Slower, baby, slower! What are you doing," she gasped as Josh slowed down, taking long deep strokes.

"I'm setting up your iPhone on the hood of the car, so Dad can watch us fuck!"

"Language, Josh, Language!"

Andrew answered the Face time request, expecting to see his wife.

"Oh my fucking god," he exclaimed.

The angle wasn't good; the phone was leaning against the windshield. However, it was good enough for him to see his wife lying on the hood of her car with their son fucking her. Andrew recognized the look on his wife's face. Allison was totally into it!

"Hi Dad," Josh huffed, stroking into his mother's pussy. "Say hi to dad, momma!"

"Hi, Dear," Allison gasped, "our son is an amazing fuck!"

"Dad, mom's pussy is incredible!"

"I've known that for years, son," Andrew replied, chuckling.

"You two are impossible! Discussing me while my son fucks me!"

"Is she always so mouthy, Dad?"

"Always, son! You have to either spank her to get her to shut up or put something in her mouth!"

"Oh my God," Allison screeched.

Josh picked her from the hood of the car and began bouncing her on his cock. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Josh turned so that his father could see his son's cock in Allison's cunt from the rear.

"Mmm! Great view, son! I love the way her pussy lips flare and contract as you fuck her. Allison! Talk to our son! Tell him how good his cock is!"

"Andrew, fucking our son is all I fantasized it would be. His cock is touching parts of me that have never been touched.! But we need to go inside! What if someone catches us?"

"Then Josh will get a chance to watch you in action! But she's right, Josh! You guys had better go inside. I don't want to have to bail you out of jail for fucking in public!"

Allison gasped as Josh lowered her to the ground. She leaned against his chest, struggling to catch her breath. She squealed when her son smacked her ass.

"That's right, son," Andrew said over the iPhone, "she likes being spanked but go inside now

He reached for her immediately, and she let him this time, pulling him close and leaning down to kiss him slowly, moaning into his mouth as their tongue slid over and around each other. His hands came around to cup her ass, and she reached down to grab him, squeezing his perfect butt as they both sighed and gasped into each other's mouths.

They stood there kissing for a few minutes, running their hands over each other. Allison caught his hands right before they settled on her breasts and pulled back, grinning.

"We need to wash off this salt first."

Josh sighed. "Fine. You want to go first, or should I?'

Allison grinned slowly and leaned down to kiss him softly before whispering in his ear, "I always share showers with my lovers, baby."

He froze, and when she pulled back, his face was red.

"Oh," he whispered. "So...so...oh...."

Allison grinned and took his hand. "I'll wash you, very thoroughly, and you'll wash me. Sound good?"

He nodded dazedly. "Uh-huh."

She led him to the gorgeous stone rain shower, turning the water on to warm. She stepped under the spray and pulled him after her.

He watched her, eyes wide as she soaped up a washcloth and began gently scrubbing him off, her hand touching him everywhere, getting the salt off him.

She smiled as she let the water rinse him and then looked up, smiling. She leaned forward and slowly sucked him into her mouth, listening to the beautiful sound of her baby boy whimpering in ecstasy as she sucked him gently before pulling off.

He groaned, and she winked, turning him around to lean him back against her. She washed out his hair, shampooing it and conditioning it, introducing him to the pleasure of having his scalp massaged. Finally, she rinsed his hair out and turned him around again, leaning down to kiss him deeply.

Josh broke off the kiss this time, pulling back with a shy grin. "My turn?"

Allison nodded, grinning back just as shyly. She watched him soap the washcloth up and start cleaning.

To her surprise, he didn't go for her breasts right away but started by taking her hand in his, interlacing their fingers, and washing her arms. Then he turned her around and washed her back, lingering on her ass.

As the water sluiced down, rinsing her ass off, she shivered as she felt a mouth plant a line of kisses across her ass cheeks. Then he washed her legs, slowly and reverently, even scrubbing her feet as she lifted them for Josh one at a time.

Only then did he step around in front of her and gently wash her breasts, her stomach, and with perhaps a few more strokes than strictly necessary, her pussy. He looked up at her for a long moment and then knelt and took her into his mouth. She gasped and moaned, moving slightly against his questing tongue, dreamily smiling as he moaned in answer at the taste of her. She rocked gently against his face, panting a little, until he pulled back, licking his lips.

She grinned down at him as he stood up. "You taste amazing, Mom."

"Thank you," she said softly. "So do you!"

He blushed. "Um, you're going to have to come down here so I can wash your hair."

She laughed and sat down on the floor of the shower, sighing happily as nimble fingers worked shampoo into her scalp. She sighed as he rinsed her hair out, combing it with his fingers, and then conditioned it. He rinsed that out a moment later, and she leaned back, kissing him upside down.

"Better than taking a shower by yourself?" she teased gently, reaching up and back to stroke his sides and shoulders.

He nodded emphatically. "Much. Think Dad will mind if I shower with you sometimes?"

She grinned and squeezed his butt, stretching up to kiss him softly. "As I said, baby boy, I share showers with all my lovers."

He grinned. "Awesome."

She rolled to her feet and turned the shower off, leading him out. They toweled off, looking at each other shyly.

She finished drying herself off a minute or two after he did and then held out her hand. He took it, grinning, and she led him out to the huge, comfy bed. She sat down and pulled him to sit next to her, then laid back with him. They laid there, looking into each other's eyes for a few minutes as she stroked his damp hair, and he ran his hand over her stomach, hip, and thigh.

"You're so handsome, baby," she murmured, admiring his cornflower blue eyes. "Are you sure? That you're ok with this?"

He grinned. "Mom, I am so sure you wouldn't believe it. I want this. Are you sure?"

She laughed softly and cupped his cheek, leaning in to kiss him softly. "Baby, I've wanted you for an embarrassingly long amount of time."

He giggled. "Um, should we take a pic for Dad? Before we...before?"

She laughed again. "You are just the most considerate little man."

Leaning over him, she picked up her phone from where she'd dropped it at the edge of the bed. She scooted close to him, taking his hand in hers and lifting them to their shoulders. She angled the camera to show off that they were nude and sent it.

"Do you mind FaceTimimg during, or do you want our first time to just be for us?" she asked softly.

He grinned. "What guy would object to having his first time recorded so he can watch it forever?"

She grinned and kissed his nose before rolling off the bed. She flipped out the kickstand on her phone case. She checked everything and then fetched her Bluetooth smartwatch out of her luggage to control it. She hooked everything up and then walked over to sit on the bed, flicking the camera on with a soft beep.

"Come here, baby boy."

Josh crawled across the bed on his hands and knees. He knelt next to her, his hard-on pressed against his stomach. She reached around and cupped his ass, then leaned up as he leaned down. They met in the middle and began making out.

She moaned when he began exploring her breast. Josh rubbed his palm over her stiff nipple, feeling it slide against his skin. She sighed, arching her back, hungry for his touch. He obliged, roughly squeezing her breast.

Josh rolled his mother's nipple between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed it gently. She moaned again, and he giggled softly, the sound changing to a gasp as she got him back by grasping his large cock, stroking it between her fingertips. He whimpered and started humping his hips.

She let him hump for a minute, doing her best to inhale his mouth first as he clutched at her shoulder now, trembling slightly from the new feelings coursing through him. She gently eased her hand away, grinning she humped her arm now, seeking stimulation.

"Baby," she said softly, pulling back.

He looked down at her, his eyes empty of anything but lust and need. "Huh?"

"I don't think either of us is going to last long the first time," she said softly. "So let's do it up right, ok?"

He stared at her dully as she pulled back, holding him still. She rotated so that he knelt between her legs, one leg hanging off the side of the bed, so the camera had a clear view of her pussy.

She pulled him down against her, groaning as he humped instinctively, his cock sliding in her cleft. She reached down, grinning softly, and guided him in her mommy hole. Her head snapped back with a groan as he slid in.

His cock was massive, much larger than her other lovers or even his father. But it wasn't his size but his cock in her pussy she lusted after for so long.

He whimpered and clung to her, his hips rocking softly, fucking her gently. She shuddered and reached down to hold his shoulders, lifting her head to watch the incredible sight of her son's cock sliding into her, the cock she'd made with her body returning home.

Josh began to pant, and his hips sped up, her arousal soaring as she felt his thrusts grow harder, more erratic. She reached down between them and began teasing and playing with her clit, feeling her orgasm building, easily rising to meet her after so much teasing. She watched her baby's face, seeing his peak gathering by the look of confusion and amazement and need on his face. The sight did it for her on so many levels, and she smiled as she teased and pinched her clit.

"You're gonna make Mommy cum, baby," she whispered to him.

He looked at her, his eyes widening, and that look, that stunned look, took her over the edge. She cried out, clutching his shoulder as she bucked under him, her pussy tightening down on his cock in the throes of her passion.

He groaned and went stiff, his peak slamming through him, having his first orgasm inside his mother. They both gasped and whimpered as they rode their orgasmic high. They slowly went limp, with Josh sighing and collapsing forward onto her stomach.

They breathed together until Allison had the presence of mind to tap her watch, switching off the recording. She pulled Josh up gently to snuggle next to her, smiling down at him.

He looked up at her with wonder and whispered, "Wow."

She laughed softly and kissed him. "Wow yourself. You made me cum on your first try. That's super impressive, baby."

He grinned shyly, his hands wandering over her body. "Thanks," he said quietly. He looked up at her shyly. "Mom?"

She cocked her head. "Yeah, baby?"

Josh licked his lips. "Can we...can we do that again?"

Allison giggled, mind reveling at the possibilities of a young man's insatiable sex drive.

"Oh, absolutely, baby. That and so much more."

Josh grinned and leaned up to kiss her. Allison leaned into it, loving the taste and feel of him. This beautiful boy was all hers, and she could finally have all of him.

Allison spread her legs as Josh rolled on top of her, then wrapped them around his back. Allison had a secret she didn't share with her husband and Josh. She stopped taking her birth control pills.

She was determined to go home to her husband pregnant with her son's baby! Like the pink bear, their baby would always be a reminder of her and her son's first time.

She was going to have all of him as often as she could for as long as she could. And that weekend, despite her protests, they didn't get out of the rental very much at all.