All Comments on 'A Weekend Camping Trip with Friends'

by ghost12_spirit

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh yes

This reminded me of growing up in Minnesota. My boyfriend and I both lived Ina house with a lot of kids running around so we had little privacy. We would go camping a lot to be able to get some alone time to have sex. Unfortunately many times one or more of his friends would show up thinking we wanted to party. It got frustrating and soon I just said fuck it and climbed on my boyfriend by the campfire and started grinding while his two friends watched. It led to me getting fucked in front of them. Each camping trip got even hotter and soon I was getting fucked by his friends almost weekly. We did this for several years, even bringing a couple of my friends along to play as well. Now that we are married, we take a weeklong camping trip every summer with two of his close friends and I get my fill of hard dick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: He did slip away

Why would be do that since it was primarily his idea?

<P>

Face it, your comment is an example if why some want to ban anonymous comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I understand...

When I was 35 and had enjoyed a wonderful 11-yer marriage, I fucked my husband and two of his friends for an entire weekend while vacationing at Hilton Head. We had fantasized about it for years, and the reality was wonderful beyond our lofty expectations.

It has recurred twice in the past four years, and each time was very thrilling and completely fulfilling. Keep writing!

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story(5 stars) and would have loved to be one of the 4 friends lol. I was hoping you'd continue the story with Helen being invited back to the test to enjoy her first GB with the 4 guys as well as more lesbian sex! Let me know if you do that sequel! I also invite you to check out my postings here on Literotica!

RegginufRegginufover 3 years ago
Awesome

That was a really awesome story. I think it makes it a little hotter knowing that you the writer have either done this or are planning to do it. Thank you for your stories. This is the first one I have read. Definitely going to be reading more of your work

VeryhardnhornyVeryhardnhornyover 3 years ago

This is a great story. I love the bi male part of it. I'd love to see a sequel to this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story. too bad the writer stopped before they finished it. would love to read about Elaine getting it on with them both..

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 1 year ago

Wonderfully written and sequenced hot hot story! I'd love to see subsequent chapters though this one ended perfectly in my book. I've just found your work and am reading it hungrily, thank you for the inspiration.

MtnManslutMtnManslutabout 1 year ago

I love all your stories, but so far this is my favorite. I especially love when the husband holds the other guys’ cocks while lubing them up, and when he sucked the one. Maybe some day he and his guy friends can fuck each other while she watches (you watch) and join in… I went to an all boys boarding school where I learned to suck cock and take it up my ass, and even though I love the ladies, I can’t get enough in my hiney hole to satisfy that hunger… One of my favorite fantasies is to be eating my woman’s pussy while a friend is pounding her ass, or vice versa, licking his balls and occasionally sucking his prick when he pulls out of her juicy hole. Another is to be bent over doggy style next to my lady while one friend alternately fucks us both silly, and another feeds us his hard meat and we fight over it… mmm!

Thanks so much for the hot reads!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghost12_spirit@ghost12_spirit
Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now. I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjo...