A Weekend Camping Trip with Friends

Story Info
A woman makes her husband's fantasy come true.
8.6k words
4.55
140.3k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had her feet on the dash, they were lightly moving to the music when the idea popped into her head.

Reaching up she pulled her socks off.

He just smiled.

Undoing the button on her denim shorts and then undoing the zipper she hooked her thumbs into the waist band.

Wriggling and shifting in her seat she pulled her shorts down to her knees.

He glanced over, one eye on the traffic, one eye noticing the extra bit of skin revealed when part of her panties slid down with her shorts.

She didn't bother to fix the panties and just continued to slip the tight denim shorts down her legs, past her ankles and over her feet. Her toe nails matched her finger nails and were painted cherry red. The shorts fell to the car floor.

He took a chance and looked a little longer, noticing the dark wetness growing between her legs on the crotch of her sexy red panties.

She crossed her arms and holding the bottom of her black t-shirt she pulled it up and over her head, the t-shirt joined her shorts on the floor,

Reaching behind her back, she leaned forward and undid the hooks coupling her bra together. The bra matched the panties. Gently shrugging her tanned shoulders, the bra fell forward releasing itself from her equally tanned tits, her very perky 34B's were small but very round and her areola each had a soft but equally perky nipple about an inch in diameter standing straight out, just waiting to be suckled.

He looked at her and smiled, she smiled back and he wasn't sure who looked more like a predator and who looked like the innocent, her or him.

She leaned back in the seat and with her eyes closed, began pinching her nipples with the thumb and index finger on each respective hand.

A series of low whimpers were followed by a longer and louder moan escaping from her lips. The wet spot on her panties grew to twice the size it was before.

She eased her right hand down her flat chest to the edge of her panties and using her middle finger slipped under the waist band. She inhaled deeply as her finger moved down her slippery bits.

He had to force himself to focus on the traffic, but he could hear the soft squishy sounds her little pussy was making as she played with herself. The wet spot on her panties was now covering her entire crotch and the car seemed to be filled with the sweet scent of her sex.

Her breathing was becoming more rapid and his cock was painfully trying to escape from his tight jeans but he didn't dare take his hands from the wheel.

Judging from the motion in her panties, he figured she must have two or three fingers working her pussy. He desperately wanted to find a rest area so he could pull over and fuck that sweet little body of hers. A wish he was sure each of the truck drivers they were passing would likely share. Those thoughts made him even harder.

Her fingers moved all around her little clit, rolling the nub just enough to send electricity through her body but not enough to push her all of the way. She wanted to enjoy this, to prolong this, she was good at teasing and making things last. Sex was her favourite activity and this weekend promised to be one for the record books.

A camping weekend with four other couples she had been told; all friends; fishing, swimming, and just relaxing while drinking copious amounts of liquor and late-night campfires had turned into something a little different; much to satisfy the secret desire of her husband.

Whether she hadn't gotten the entire story or not or whether it had always been planned this way; she didn't care. Each one of the other three women partners of the couples ended up cancelling for one reason or another, she was told by her husband, Jason.

Jason had given her the choice to not go as well, but she could tell that he wanted her to go, for one very special reason.

A while ago, one night after some especially great sex, they had been discussing each other's most secret fantasies and he had revealed that he was especially turned on by the idea of seeing her have sex with another man, perhaps more than one. She couldn't be sure, but she thought the cancellation of all the female partners for this trip might have been more than just a coincidence.

She didn't mind, and although it wasn't her number one fantasy, the idea of having sex and being fucked by two or more men or being fucked silly in a gangbang would have been her number 2 choice. If some people called it being slutty or a being a tramp, that was their issue, not hers. She liked sex and she liked it with more than one person and as often as she could, although since marrying Jason, she had been faithful, although she did give her collection of vibrators regular workouts.

She was drawn back to the present moment as her fingers unlocked the combination to her pussy and she began orgasming, she let loose with a scream that surprised him and made him jump a little.

Her panties were soaked and she was leaving a large wet spot on the upholstery of the car. Jason, didn't care, finally finding a rest area, he pulled into the darkest corner and undid his belt. As he slid his jeans down to his ankles, he moved the seat back and pulled her over to his side of the car. Pushing the wet crotch of her panties to the side, she climbed onto his lap.

With enough space to slide one leg down each side of his seat, she impaled herself on his cock. Her pussy was so hot and so wet that she took him in one downward plunge. His rough hands gripped her ass and he bounced her up and down and it seemed to take only seconds for him to explode inside her wet pussy.

She felt the hot white liquid shooting deep inside her, felt and savored the steady stream of hot cum, and she dug her fingernails into his back through his shirt. He looked embarrassed that he had cum so quickly, but she said not to worry; after her little show she knew how ready and how turned on he was.

Although, she never let on, she felt a hunger to be fucked longer and harder, a hunger that she could barely control.

Lifting herself up, she tucked her panties back into place, just in time to catch the flood of cum leaking out of her; very carefully she maneuvered back to her seat, but then leaned over and took his softening dick into her mouth and cleaned their combined juices from him.

With her mouth on his cock and leaning the way she did with her head between his legs and her ass in the air, he could see her panties losing the battle to contain the cum, his and hers, and watched it start to run down her legs; he thought, no matter what she does, she is the sexiest woman he had ever met.

He enjoyed the feeling and the sight of Julie sucking his cock. For a second, he felt bad about lying about the women cancelling, but Julie didn't seem to mind, and the idea of his three best friends fucking her all weekend long was too big of a chance to pass up. The four of them had planned this for months and while most men would be jealous, he was just wired for some reason not to mind and he was actually looking forward to them gangbanging his sexy wife.

Julie liked sex, she liked being naked, and she liked men and women. She had been a late bloomer in high school she went through the first few years very anonymously and she didn't date anyone until her senior year. Even then, because of her parent's influence, she never experimented with anything more than simple kissing.

In college, away from her parent's strict upbringing, she came to embrace her sexuality. At 5.3 and 110 pounds, her small frame seemed perfectly built for sex. She had nice breasts, very perky 34B's and they were round and firm with very sensitive nipples. Her flat stomach was a product of hours of yoga and running. Jason loved her ass and her proportionally toned legs. Her blonde hair and blue eyes complemented everything else and he loved the way she always had a full body tan.

She was working as a fitness instructor at Good Life, where they met, and he was instantly attracted her. He knew she liked sex and they had a very active sex life in the year since they had gotten married, but more and more he had talked about involving other people and she had been reluctant on the surface, but secretly she wanted to almost more than he did.

The inside of the car really smelled of sex as they pulled up to the isolated campsite on the shore of a quiet lake. Their friends had already arrived and had a campfire burning and a single large tent set up.

Julie looked at Jason and said, "We're all sharing one tent?

Jason looked a little sheepish and replied, "We're sharing everything this weekend, the tent, the food, the drinks, ... and you."

She smiled and reached over an squeezed his cock which was barely contained in his jeans.

The other three men; Paul, Mike, and Rob; all old friends of Jason's, greeted them warmly and handed each of them a drink, a nice red wine for Julie and beer for Jason. She guessed they were all in their late twenties like Jason. Each seemed in decent shape and each looked at her as if imagining her already naked. From the collection of bottles, it would seem that they had been here for a while.

The anticipation of fucking all of them made her already damp pussy grow even wetter; however, she didn't want to be too eager and she wanted to make things last.

It was late afternoon and the guys said they would make supper so she said she was going to go swimming and unwind a little. Taking her small bag, she had figured she wouldn't need many clothes for the weekend, she slipped into the tent to change.

After their fun in the car, she hadn't bother to put her bra back on and she slipped her top off. She had felt the guys staring at her hard nipples as they poked through her t-shirt, now she took a moment and played with them, thinking about four different men sucking and pinching them and almost had to sit down as her knees buckled.

Pulling her sandals off, she slipped her shorts off next. Them came the wet and sticky panties, she held them to her face and inhaled deeply the scent of sex. She was sure Jason would be telling them of the trip up and how he had fucked her in the car. She knew that her appetite for sex this weekend was going to be tested and she could hardly wait.

She had brought her tiniest bikini, she slipped the bottoms on over her sloppy pussy, the thin triangle barely covered her clit and her vagina, her little nub clearly visible through the thin fabric. Jason's dried cum was noticeable on her puffy and reddened folds. The back was just a thin strip of fabric that slid deliciously up her ass and pulled hard on her pussy.

The top covered her fully erect nipples and most of her areola but not quite everything. Putting her hair into a small pony tail she felt ready.

All four men, openly stared at her when she emerged, none could not conceal the bulges their cocks created and she simply smiled and said, "Like my new bikini, boys?"

She did not wait for their replies and she wiggled past them on the way to the water and dove into the crystal-clear waves.

After she dove into the water, all the guys had questions for Jason.

"How did you get her to agree to this, my girlfriend would never do anything like this?" voiced one of the guys, but they all thought or said similar things, "and are you okay with this?"

First off, "Yes I am really good with this, you guys need to know this was my fantasy, and you guys are my buddies and have been forever, I wouldn't do this with strangers," Jason said in a moment of seriousness.

"Secondly, Julie really likes sex. It's funny, a guy that likes sex is thought of as just being a guy, but for a woman, if she likes sex, she is automatically a slut. Julie likes sex, telling her she is a slut sometimes turns her on, but she doesn't believe in labels," Jason added.

"Have you done this before?" another asked.

"This is will be the first time for me, I think she has done this before. I know she has slept with multiple partners before, including some women. I think you will find, that she will enjoy this as much or more than all of you."

Jason, noticed all of them, including him, all trying to adjust the tents in their pants, and he knew that Julie was literally going to have her hands full ... and her mouth ... and her pussy ... and likely her ass. He just smiled.

Julie relaxed as she swam, the cool refreshing water cleansed her body and it gave her time to think.

"What was she doing here? What do Jason's friends think? What does Jason think? Is it wrong to want to have sex with four guys?

She and Jason had discussed this and far from discouraging each other, their reaction was to have even more fabulous sex. She liked sex, she liked getting fucked, she loved orgasms, if she could be naked and fucked by men and/or women several times a day she would die a happy woman.

She thought part of the reason why Jason had this fantasy, was partly to get some rest. She could easily outdistance him and many nights after he had cum, she would like awake with a vibrator in her pussy and a toy in her ass just because she never tired of it. Did that make her a slut?

"It the shoe fits, wear it," she thought and laughed.

As she emerged from the water, her silhouette was set against the water and sun. Jason, looked at her and though she was the most exciting woman he had ever met.

The other three men had different thoughts in their heads and had already planned how they hoped things would go with Julie. Her proximity and her willingness combined with their lust for her to completely overwhelm any guilty feelings they may have felt about their partners.

Things didn't happen quite the way everyone expected though. Julie was hungry and she wanted to eat first, she knew what they wanted, but she wanted things to happen according to her plan, not theirs.

They ate and talked, she never took off her tiny bikini and as they finished dinner, she smiled to herself, "they think they are the tigers and I am a sheep, when in reality, it is just the opposite."

After the meal, they rebuilt the campfire and they all got drinks.

She asked if they would put some blankets on the picnic table and all four of them seemed to fight over doing that for her.

Smiling, she thanked them and then while they watched in awe, she tugged on the straps to her top. One side and then the other, the tiny pieces of fabric slipped from her perky round tits, exposed the biggest pair of nipples any of them could remember. They now formed a circle around her, as her fingers tugged on the straps for her bottoms.

Gravity didn't work this time as a combination of her juices and the tightness of the tiny triangle of fabric form fitting into her pussy and ass made it so she had to pull the bottoms off. Julie then climbed into the picnic table, and laid seductively on the blankets.

Only in their wildest porn videos had any of them seen a sexier woman, she lay on the table, spread-eagle. Her shaved pussy was fully aroused and her folds looked like the petals of a rose. Her tanned skin revealed no lines whatsoever. While they had finished making supper, she had fixed her makeup and her skin was flawless and she looked like a woman, who was exactly where she wanted to be.

Rob and Paul, each only wearing a bathing suit, got naked, showing their tanned bodies and large smiles. Julie had noticed the profiles of each of their cocks, bulging in their boxer style trunks. Now both cocks were exposed and Julie licked her lips.

Julie reveled in where she was at this moment in time. Lying naked on the table, about to be enjoyed by four men, she could not imagine a more erotic scene. Her sporty little body was ready and she was likely more excited than each of the men who were going to use her.

Rob was the first to move after the silence had almost became overbearing. He knelt between her thighs and put his head between her legs. She could feel his hot breath on her naked skin. He gently rubbed his face against her pussy. The rough texture of his unshaven face and the anticipation of what was about to happen next made her close her eyes. She felt his mouth and tongue begin to explore her petals and every inch of her sex.

Paul, knelt down beside her and kissed her lips, the dark red lipstick smearing almost immediately as their tongues and lips danced together. With a free hand he used his finger tips to lightly touch her skin in places that she didn't expect. His touch came along the insides of her arms, circled her elbows, down the curve of her neck and along her shoulder blades. Between Rob and Paul, she felt like every nerve ending in her body was crackling with electricity.

Mike and Jason, didn't touch her, at least not yet. Both stripped off their clothes. As with the other two, they were well built and muscular. One with blonde hair and one with brown. They could have been twins but for those differences. Both were fully erect, about 6 inches, but Mike was much thicker than Jason.

Julie lay on the table top, eyes closed, body moving and responding to the actions of Rob and Paul. Mike and Jason took a minute to figure out where to start.

Mike, found Julie's legs intoxicating, he ran his carpenter's hands along her calves. His calloused hands a stark contrast to her toned but silky skin. Following Paul's lead, he used the tips of his fingers to massage her legs and then bringing one of her feet to his mouth, he used his tongue to massage and lick each of her toes as if he was suckling her nipples. Moving from toe to toe while his hands stroked and massaged her legs, Julie's body and mind responded with whimpers and moans.

Jason, found a little space and gave Julie's nipples some extra attention. Her perky breasts had always been very sensitive and he had found that Julie was quite capable of having an orgasm simply from having someone lick and suckle them. Using his tongue, thumbs and index fingers, his actions only added to the intense pleasure Julie was feeling at the moment.

Feeling the building of what she was sure would be the first of many orgasms today, she did not neglect her friends. She wasn't sure whose cock she had in her left hand or whose was in her right. Julie was a skilled hand jobber and with her talents, she had those two cocks rock hard and their owners, feeling their own orgasms building.

Julie's was first though, her back arched, her quiet whimpers and moans becoming louder, and her legs and thighs clenched together. Rob felt it the most as her felt her powerful thighs contract on him as she was gripped by a powerful orgasm; adding to moment she squirted onto him and he lapped up her juices.

To this point, Julie knew that each of them had been primarily focused on her and making her feel good, she knew that from this point forward, their needs and desires would likely make her enjoyment secondary particularly as their more basic and instinctual drives came to the forefront.

Not giving her time to recover, Rob straightened up and put the tip of his cock against her opening, with her face hidden by Paul, and with Mike still focused on her feet, Rob pushed into her hot wet cunt.

For a second, he wondered if he should have put on a condom, but then he remembered Jason saying that she always craved skin on skin contact; without another thought he sunk his cock into her until his shaved cock and balls were tight against her shaved little box.

Julie moaned loudly as the first cock of the fun penetrated her, she could not see his face, but said out loud, "oh, my god that feels good," she inhaled as he almost pulled all the way out and then plunged in again, harder and faster this time as his balled slapped up against her.

Paul stood and moved to the head of the table looking down at Julie, for the first time she realized who was buried in her cunt, but her vision was quickly filled with Paul's hairy balls and cock filling her field of vision. Opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out, she was rewarded with perhaps the largest cock of the four. She felt his cock enter her mouth and pass over the threshold of her lips, then her only thoughts were of satisfying that big cock.