A Weekend Camping Trip with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie's warm mouth acted like a second vagina, only this one had a tongue. Paul's eyes rolled back in his head as Julies tongue worked magic on the sides of and veins of his organ. Julie was able to take most of him into her mouth and loved how his balls sometimes slapped against her face as he began to move faster and faster.

Meanwhile, the cocks in her right and left hands erupted at almost the same time, the one in her left first, and the hot white cum squirted into her hand and onto her arm. The one on the right actually shot further and that cum landed on her face and trickled down to her shoulder.

All the while this was happening, Rob was continuing to fuck Julie. His cock plunged into the warmth of her womb and withdrew and plunged in again and again. Julie felt the deliciously hard dick as whoever it was stretched her and brought her ever closer to another climax.

Mike let go of her foot and taking his phone, took several pictures of her with Rob's cock buried to the hilt in her cunt and with Paul's balls resting on her face as she had almost all of his cock jammed in her mouth. With one free hand she masturbated Jason, who was pinching and pulling on her tits.

Paul suddenly announced he was cumming and Julie, sucked his cock even harder, she was rewarded with a mouthful of hot white liquid that overwhelmed her mouth causing the cum to drip down her chin. Paul withdrew his cock, leaving a trail of sticky cum on her face, forehead, and into her blonde hair.

Mike immediately moved around from his vantage point and placed his cock near Julie's face. Julie looked up and smiled with Paul's cum still visible in on her lips and took Mike's cock into her mouth. Mike could feel her tongue on the smooth rounded top of his cock. He felt her tongue, play with his opening and then she leaned forward to take more of his bulk into her mouth.

As Mike was fucking Julie's face, Rob let go with his first orgasm and Julie could sense his semen flooding deep inside her. Rob's ass tightened and he groaned as he pushed as deep inside her as he possibly could.

Jason in the mean time watched two of his best friends cum inside his wife and was incredibly turned on, Julie had made him cum with a hand job, but he was instantly hard again as a new idea to try entered his mind.

When Rob withdrew from Julie's dilated pussy, Jason had Julie turn onto all fours without letting go of Mike's hard cock in her mouth. He got her to allow Paul to slide underneath her. He saw that she was covered in sweat and more than a little cum. Paul was hard again and he positioned himself so that Julie could impale herself on his hard cock.

Rob, was the next to take out his phone and snap some pictures. Jason in the mean time, bent down behind Julie's ass and ran a finger up between her ass cheeks and then replaced his finger with his tongue.

Julie's ass was moving up and down as she fucked Paul, Jason could see her sweet box riding him for all she was worth and he knew what she would want next. Jason put his face against her ass and rimmed her asshole with his tongue as her screamed out loud.

Her hips bucked wildly on Paul's cock but were held in check by Jason's own two strong hands. He felt her gasp as his tongue penetrated her ass and he inserted it past the entrance. He paused for a moment and taking some lube, he covered her ass with the slippery gel, working it into her ass and using his fingers to stretch and penetrate her back door.

Rob, looked at him as if asking permission, and Jason used the lube on Rob's cock. Rob closed his eyes as Jason touched another man's cock for the first time and lubed him up to fuck his wife's ass. Jason, coated the hardening dick of his friend, running his hand up and down the thick shaft and also cupped the balls more than once.

With Paul's cock firmly filling Julie's cunt, Rob positioned himself at the edge of her ass. Julie moaned and screamed as she stopped fucking Paul for a moment to let Rob push past into her very tight but well lubed ass. Rob, pushed one inch into her and then two, all the while she kept sucking on Mike and Jason took some pictures.

Julie couldn't believe how incredibly full she felt, she had a cock in her mouth that was about ready to pop, Paul's cock was stuffed in her pussy, and now Rob, she thought, was filling her ass. Rob's hand grabbed her hair and pulled back on her as she felt his balls slapping her ass. She had never had all three holes filled with cock at once before and the intensity of the feeling caused her to orgasm again, just as Mike let go in her mouth.

Rob pounded her from behind, Paul found a steady rhythm and Jason moved to replace Mike in her mouth. She had swallowed much of Mike's cum but before Jason got into position, he leaned down and kissed her on the mouth and spilling some of the cum.

Their lips and tongues met and sharing the salty thick cum from Mike, Julie whispered, "I hope you are enjoying your fantasy," she smiled as more of the cum leaked from her mouth.

Jason quickly licked the excess from her face and shared it with her, "I have never been more turned on in my life."

Jason rose to stand straight up again and Julie opened her lips and took his familiar cock deep into her waiting mouth.

Paul felt the pleasure of Julie's last orgasm and with her pussy locked around his cock, he had been alternating sucking on each of her wonderful tits. Inspired he reached up and held Julie's neck with one large hand.

The combined pressure of her hair being pulled back and a tight grip on her neck, stirred more feelings in her pussy. She felt Paul, adding his cum to Rob's in her pussy and barely had a chance to enjoy with warmth as Rob flooded her ass with an even larger load of cum than his first time.

Mike, who had been quietly watching the action could not believe the amount of cum that Julie had taken from his friends. He took a picture of the river of cum that poured out of Julie's ass when Rob withdrew. Julie lifted her sweaty hips and Paul pulled out of her pussy and his come dripped from her other opening.

The three of them watched Julie finish off Jason and soon they saw him tense and groan as he filled Julie's mouth with even more cum. When he was finished, she rolled onto her back, well fucked, but still ready for more.

Jason noticed that her hair was matted with cum, her makeup was smeared, her ass and pussy were stretched and puffy from the action, but she was still incredibly sexy.

The men, suggested having a brief rest and a little drink.

Julie, staggered to her feet, with each step more cum seemed to leak from every part of her body. She felt incredible though and hadn't wanted to rest. Rob asked her to joined him to go for a swim. Picking her up like she was nothing, she wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him as hard as she could, then they plunged into the refreshing water.

Mike and Jason stood and watched from the shore while Paul dived into the water after Julie and Rob.

Paul and Julie surfaced together and it was clear from shore that Paul was fucking Julie underwater. Rob had returned to shore and dried himself off and drank a Jack Daniel's.

Julie and Paul came out of the water several minutes later and Julie went straight to Rob and knelt in front of him and began sucking his cock with her ass and pussy exposed to the rest of them.

Mike came up behind her and opened her legs. Kneeling behind her, he slid into her stretched pussy with his cock, in one push. Julie moaned as Mike took his turn in her pussy.

Jason sat in a lawn chair and took in the whole scene, Paul shook his head and said, "Julie you are such a dirty little slut, but god you are really beautiful and sexy."

Jason took the lube and smiled at Paul, who accepted the silent invitation. Jason, rubbed the gel onto the hardening member of his friend and squeezed Paul's balls as he worked. Together they both watched Mike and Rob using Julie.

Mike came quickly and as he withdrew from Julie's cunt; he paused for a moment and licked his cream pie dripping from her well used pussy. Julie flexed her hips and pushed herself hard into Mike's face, savoring the feeling of having some lick her dripping cunt.

Mike stood up and moved away with his face covered in cum from Julie's pussy. Paul moved and took Mike's place, but not in her pussy, he said "Julie I have wanted to fuck your ass, since the first time I met you."

Julie said, muffled by the cock in her mouth, "put that fat cock in my ass Paul, fuck my little ass as hard as you can!"

Paul said, "You don't have to tell me twice," and he entered her ass, almost doggy style.

Mike sat in another lawn chair and drank another beer as Julie worked Rob, and Paul started to force his cock into Julie's delicious ass.

Jason handed Mike another beer and then knelt in front of Mike. Before Mike even knew what was happening, Jason began sucking Mike's cock. Mike started to say something, but thought, "Man that feels almost as good as when Julie did it," and he just closed his eyes and went with it.

It wasn't long before Paul came, and his cum joined Rob's inside her ass, he pulled out just in time to watch Mike cum from Jason's cock sucking efforts. He stood and grabbed a beer and sat beside Mike, hardly believing that Jason had just given Mike a blow job.

Moments later Rob came in Julie's mouth and told her, "Julie you are such an incredible woman, Jason is lucky to have you, well, actually we are all lucky to have had you."

Rob helped Julie to her feet and kissed her deeply on the mouth, sharing his cum with her. The sun was finally setting and all five of them collapsed into lawn chairs.

Each of the guys looked at Julie, hardly believing the fucking that she had given each one of them. One by one each of Paul, Mike, and Rob; excused themselves and headed for their sleeping bags after kissing Julie and feeling up her pussy or tits as they French kissed her. The combination of too much sex and too much booze had finished them off. Julie, seemed more turned on than ever.

Jason looked over at his wife, Julie was covered in old and new cum, her pussy was puffy and red with cum still dripping from it, her ass was dilated and a small puddle of cum had pooled from it as well. He beautiful tits were covered in hickies and bite marks. Her face and hair were matted in cum and her lipstick was just a distance memory. He thought she had never looked sexier than she did right now.

She looked at Jason, he stood up and took her hand.

"Julie, tonight was everything I could have ever dreamed about."

"I'm so happy to make your fantasy come true Jason," she whispered.

"Let's go for a swim, my beautiful little slut, and then we can see what trouble we can get into tomorrow, the weekend isn't over yet," Jason smiled as they stepped into the water.

After swimming for about 15 minutes they stood in the water together and quietly made love, Julie's legs around his hips and their bodies joined together. Julie could taste Mike's cum on his breath and he almost came thinking about the different flavors of cum from her mouth. It had been quite a day.

They walked past the embers of the fire and Mike turned in leaving her naked on the beach.

She reflected on their activities and she thought about what the morning would bring, but now she just pulled up a lawn chair and looked at the stars.

After a while she thought about going to bed, but decided she wanted to have a shower first. She remembered seeing some showers for campers about half a mile from their campsite. She didn't want to disturb the guys, so she put on her sandals that had been abandoned by the picnic table, took some soap that someone had left on a bench, and grabbed a towel and started walking ... completely naked.

The camping sites were separated from each other and quite hidden from the road. She wondered about getting caught, but it seemed like everyone was asleep and besides, she had the towel if necessary. She liked walking naked in public at night. She thought of other times she had been naked in places that she shouldn't have been, and it just made her wetter.

The moon provided all of the illumination that she needed. The warm summer air felt nice on her body and a slight breeze made her nipples hard. Only when she approached the well-lit showers did she wrap herself in the towel. It covered her breasts and just barely her ass and pussy.

The woman's shower stall was communal and empty. She stripped off the towel and stepped under the hot water and just let the hot water penetrate her pores. The water had washed away most of the dried cum when she heard the door open.

Saying, "hello," to an older, fortyish woman, she went to grab the soap she had forgotten.

The woman said, "honey, don't use that soap on your skin, its too harsh, here you can use mine, I brought an extra."

The woman handed her some moisturizing soap and smiled as their hands touched. The woman was pretty in a "soccer mom" kind of way, and was obviously in good shape, likely a jogger, Julie thought.

They introduced each other, she was Elaine, and was here camping with her family. They had all finally gone to sleep and now she had a little time for herself.

Elaine was showering next to Julie when she noticed the hickies, "somebody got lucky tonight, eh?"

"You might say that," Julie replied, wondering what Elaine would think if she knew Julie had been fucked silly by four guys, just hours ago.

"I can't remember the last time I got lucky, a house full of teenagers, and a husband who falls asleep at 8:30," she sighed, "if it wasn't for my vibrator, I think my pussy would have grown over."

"Such a waste, if you don't mind me saying Elaine, you are a beautiful woman, and you should be having sex all the time."

"Thanks honey, I wish I was, but between working, sports, and driving everywhere, there just isn't time," Elaine said wistfully.

Julie turned to her just as Elaine struggled to wash her back, without thinking Julie took her scrubby and began washing Elaine's back. Despite herself, Elaine moaned slightly from the feeling of having someone else's hands on her body.

Elaine was almost six feet tall but Julie could wash her back and when she finished, she kept washing her legs and ass.

Elaine wasn't sure about this, but it had been so long since someone had paid attention to her that she just let Julie keep going. Julie's hands rubbed, massaged, and cleaned all at the same time, and Elaine found herself getting more and more aroused.

"You have such a nice ass and thighs Elaine, do you run?" Julie asked sincerely.

Elaine answered proudly, that, "yes, I do and a little yoga as well."

"I can tell, I am a fitness instructor, and I think you are in great shape and very sexy," Julie said as she turned and faced Elaine as she continued to wash her front now. Elaine thought Julie's hands felt incredible, her nipples were just about poking Julie's eyes out and Elaine felt wetness in her long-ignored pussy.

Elaine meant to have her stop, but it felt so good, "what if someone comes in, Julie?" she said nervously.

"Don't worry, it's late, I walked here naked almost all the way and no one noticed, we're safe." Julie said and then she kissed Elaine full on the mouth, once, then twice.

The third time, Elaine kissed her back and Julie's tongue played with hers.

"Oh, Julie, we shouldn't, this is so wrong, and I don't even know you," Elaine said, knowing though that she wasn't going to stop her, wanting this so badly and she just closed her eyes as they kissed again.

Julie broke the kiss and suckled Elaine's tits, they sagged just a little, but the nipples were erect and rock

Hard; Elaine moaned loudly as Julie's expert tongue and teeth made Elaine's knees week.

Elaine was completely in the moment as Julie's hands cupped her ass cheeks and squeezed and pulled them. Taking one hand she ran it through Elaine's unkept bush, Elaine whimpered softly as she let another woman play with her pussy for the first time.

Julie's fingers entered Elaine's pussy and teased her clit, all the while continuing to suck on each of her breasts. Elaine leaned against the wall as her first orgasm from another person in years found her and made her see stars.

Elaine moaned so loudly as her body stiffened and convulsed that Julie actually wondered if someone might hear them.

Elaine pulled her face to hers and kissed Julie hard on the mouth. Her dormant passion rekindled; Elaine's hands explored Julie's body. Elaine's delicate touch on Julie's breasts and the massaging of her bald pussy made Julie start to moan now. Their bodies entangled, each woman felt their passions rising and neither would stop now for anyone.

Elaine sat on the shower bench and Julie wrapped her legs around her as she sat on her lap, never breaking their kissing. Elaine looked at the bench and Julie knew what she wanted.

The bench was wide enough and just long enough, Julie thought.

Elaine laid down and Julie strattled her face, lowering her pussy to Elaine's mouth, Julie gasped as Elaine tongued her first pussy. Julie leaned forward and laid on top of Elaine, her face coming to rest right at Elaine's waiting pussy.

Elaine hadn't had oral sex in forever, but knew what she liked and tentatively at first and then more confidentially she began to excite Julie. She would have made Julie come sooner though if Julie herself was less talented at making a woman orgasm than she was.

As it was, Elaine could hardly concentrate as two small orgasms came and went. Then Julie used one of her hands and began to play with Elaine's ass, running her fingers from Elaine's pussy to her asshole, stroking and massaging. That was enough for Elaine to come really hard, she almost bucked Julie off her body as the orgasm broke in waves over Elaine.

Only when Julie stopped and let Elaine focus, did Julie experience her own orgasm and then they sat up facing each other on the bench, kissing for what seemed like hours. Finally, Elaine noticed the time and told Julie, "I wish we could do this all night, but I have to go, before they come looking for me."

Leaving the shower with only towels wrapped around themselves and holding hands, Julie walked Elaine back to her campsite.

"Thank you so much Julie, I needed that more than you could ever know," and Elaine kissed her in the darkness. Julie opened her towel and let Elaine, explore her body again. Julie told Elaine how to contact her and said she would like to see her again. Elaine said it would have to be discrete, but she would like that too.

Julie waited until Elaine disappeared into her trailer and then leaving the towel off, she walked back to her own campsite. Quietly undoing the tent door, she slipped into the tent and finding a spot in the middle of the mass of passed out guys, she lay down and thought about Elaine. Thinking about her touch, she fell asleep.

The sound of the waves breaking on the beach stirred her from her sleep, she had only been sleeping for a few hours. Rising in the chill of the early morning, the sun was only just rising above the horizon. She removed the hands of two of the guys from various parts of her body and grabbed a shirt that was lying on the floor of the tent and headed outside, along with her overnight bag.

The wind had picked up, and the waves were much larger than yesterday.

She quietly brushed her teeth and then walked into the waves. When the water reached her waist, she dove under the cool waves. The water caressed her skin and she felt invigorated after the short sleep. She knew she shouldn't but she peed in the water like a naughty kid, feeling the warmth and smiling at herself.

She swam for about a quarter of an hour, working the stiffness from her arms and legs before returning to shore. Emerging from the water, beads of cool water formed on her skin and made her shiver a little.