A Weekend Camping Trip with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She toweled off and put on the shirt she had found, it was Paul's. His scent filled her senses, a combination of sun tan lotion and old spice, it was one of the things that she liked about him. The shirt was too big and it made her look like a little kid, but there didn't seem to be anyone to see her and it took the chill away.

"That's my shirt," came a voice from behind her as she realized Paul was awake. "I was watching you swim; I hope we didn't hurt you yesterday," he said with genuine concern.

She wrapped her arms around his body inhaling that same scent. Julie kissed him and said, "not at all, that was so much fun, I want to do everything all again and even more today."

"We'll see, I need my shirt back," he smiled as he pulled it off of her, but let it fall to the ground, and he kissed her hard on the lips.

Cupping her tits in both hands, she felt very small next to him, he picked her up and carried her to the sand and set her down. Looking into her eyes, he stripped off his shorts, she moved on her knees in front of him and without breaking his gaze, Julie began sucking on his cock. He looked down at her, and she continued to look back at him with her big blue eyes.

Paul finally had to close his eyes as the sensation overtook him, her tongue was magic and he felt the pressure building deep inside him. "I'm going to cum, Julie," he whispered.

She couldn't respond but she just licked and sucked him harder, moving her hands to his butt, she squeezed and gripped him harder, pulling him deeper into her mouth.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG," he moaned as he came into her mouth, the thick ropey cum firing straight down her throat. She kept sucking and none of his cum escaped from her mouth.

"That was awesome Julie, what a way to start a day, I think you might have a few other customers ready for the same treatment," Julie smiled at Paul and then noticed the other three guys standing watching.

"I'll start making breakfast, if you take care of them," Paul knelt down and kissed her on the mouth, his tongue tasting himself on her lips.

Julie, looked hunger and sexy at the same time, "Okay, guys, strip off and come here," they all complied and stood in a semi-circle around her. She took Mike into her mouth first and begin to lick and suck his hard dick. She took her hands and started stroking Jason and Rob, while Mike fucked her mouth.

Paul thought the Julie must be the horniest woman he had ever met; he couldn't believe her stamina as he overheard Mike groan and it sounded like he got off, after only a few minutes again, he thought they are going to have to tease him about that. Mike's cum joined Paul's in Julie's mouth as this time, she couldn't swallow all of it, with some of it spilling out and smearing on her face. Mike took his dick and wiped the excess cum along her cheek and Julie just smiled at him.

She turned to Rob next and took his wide cock into her mouth, with one hand free now, she put it to good use on his balls. Holding them tight in one hand, she massaged them making Rob crazy. It was only a matter of minutes before he released a load of cum, only a little in her mouth though, as he pulled out and shot all over her breasts and nipples.

Julie, looked in his eyes and used her hand to spread his cum onto her nipples and areola and then rubbed some into her pussy, burning an image into Rob's mind that he would remember for a long time.

Jason, was last and with everyone watching, while they helped Paul make breakfast, Julie went down on Jason.

She used her hands to stroke and massage his balls, she ran her fingers up and down his ass and knowing his friends had their eyes glued to her sexy little body, he wasn't long in coming. Like with Rob, he pulled out to spray her body with some of his cum. Julie smiled and wiped more of the cum on herself.

She swirled some of the mixture together and then inserted her sticky fingers into her cunt. She laid back on the sand with her legs wide open and masturbated in front of them. With her fingers from one hand rubbing her clit and the folds around it, and then the other hand pinching and pulling on her nipples, they watched fascinated while her back arched and she moaned loudly as she came for them.

None of the guys could believe how open and wanton she was, as she lay on the beach recovering, naked, and covered in their cum. She was, they all thought separately, a porn dream, a total and completely shameless slut, and they loved her for that.

Breakfast was soon ready and while they all got dressed, Julie came to the table and ate as she was. The cum on her body drying under the warming sun as they talked about this morning and last night.

Only after eating, did Julie say she was heading for the showers again. This time, she wore a robe as she walked to the facility, but she made no effort to wipe the cum from herself first, almost wearing it like a sign, "look at me, I like sex, can you tell?"

The showers were empty and unfortunately Elaine was not there. She washed the results of the morning fun off. Later, on her way back she saw Elaine briefly as she was surrounded by her kids making breakfast. She waved and a tired looking Elaine waved back.

When she got back, the camp was deserted. A note pinned to the tent door said, "We have gone fishing, we all thought you might like a rest for a few hours, be ready for some more fun when we get back - love Jason."

She would have liked to have gone fishing, but she was tired. The guys had cleaned everything up really well and she decided to lay on the beach.

Putting some lotion on she put on her bikini bottoms and lay face down on a blanket.

She must have fallen asleep, because when she awoke the guys had returned. The wind had picked up and the sky was no longer sunny.

"Hey sleepy head," Rob said, "We had to come back early because they are calling for some unexpected major league thunderstorms and we decided that we were going to go home a day early since they are only supposed to get worse."

Julie must have looked disappointed because Rob said, "I think will still have a little time though, if you want to do us before we go,"

"I would love to," she smiled and undid her bikini bottoms as she walked towards them.