A Weekend, Forbidden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" She said, disoriented from the amazing fucking she'd just been given. "Oh...fuuckk!"

He stood before her, staring down at her; his lover, his secret. He knew he could never go back to his wife now. She would never satisfy him the way Jenifer did. She looked up at him, a dazed look in her eye, her pussy overflowing with his thick creamy sperm. He had just cum inside her for the second time that day and he knew he would never pull out of her. He would always cum inside her.

He loved her.

They both knew their weekend of passion had yet begun to get started. And after they both fell asleep in one anothers arms, they awoke to darkness outside, both as horny as they'd ever been.

"I need a shower, babe." She said, eyeing him dreamily, wrapped in his warm embrace.

"Hmmm, a shower," he said, a mischievous grin playing over his lips. "That sounds nice."

"Follow me," she ordered, noticing his cock which, once again, was completely erect.

The two lovers made their way to the bathroom, fondling and kissing each other every step of the way. He found it nearly impossible to keep his hands off of her; she was just that perfect. Her body was absolutely breathtaking to Iook at, with her slender frame accentuated by the curvature of her hips and the swell of her enormous double D breasts. Her sumptuous ass protruded outward from behind her and just didn't quit, followed by a pair of shapely legs that she knew how to use quite well. And he noticed that she preferred to show off her legs in a less traditional way; by wearing form fitting jeans that clung to her like a second skin.

As she leaned over the bathtub to adjust the water temperature he put his arms around her and found her hanging breasts with his overly zealous hands. His cock jutted against her asscheeks, delicately probing for the hidden treasure of her vaginal opening, and the two climbed into the steaming water. Once under the shower head she turned to face him and their lips locked in a passionate kiss, tongues exploring each other's mouths once again. She could not get enough of him, the taste of him, the smell of him, the fluttering feeling he gave her in her stomach. She kissed him hungrily, nibbling on his bottom lip playfully as he found the soft hollow of her throat. He knew just how to touch her, she thought, how to awaken every feminine instinct within her. When he kissed her throat, her knees weakened, and there was an immediate moistness between her legs despite their earlier trysts. As his fingers traversed her body, the flames of passion within her begin burning and before she knew it she was craving him. She silently pleaded with him to fuck her right there under the water.

But he had different plans. Grabbing a loofah that she had brought, he dispensed some of her lavender scented body wash and gently began to caress her shoulders, watching as they became covered with suds. With deft fingers he worked his way down, taking care to refrain from her erogenous zones, and squeezed the loofah over her swollen breasts. As the water cascaded down the cleft between her enormous globes and ran down her navel in rivulets toward her treasure he again lightly kissed her neck, planting soft kisses all the way to her earlobe, where he nibbled playfully causing a shudder of pleasure to run through her.

She was on fire. Was he impervious to what he was doing to her? How could he not know that her pussy was a volcano that was nearing it's eruption? She struggled to calm herself, basking in the sheer sensation of pleasure that his hands continued to send into her. His hands snaked lower, between her legs where the loofah squeezed more of its lavender essence amongst her inner thighs. At the feel of his hands on her aching mound she almost came instantly, but held herself steady against his touch. Finally when she could take no more, she seized the loofah in his hand and her eyes met his, a silent plea within them.

He matched her gaze, silently seeking confirmation, and she mouthed, "Please babe..." before his hand went to her head and he forced her to her knees on the bathtub floor in front of him. Looking up at him in submission, she put her hands behind her back and took his stiff cock in her mouth. Slowly, inch by inch, he shoved his cock deeper down her throat until her gag reflexes voiced their disapproval and his swollen member flopped from her mouth in a stream of saliva. She looked him in the eyes as she eagerly accepted his cock into her mouth again and as her lips sealed around his sensitive head, he leaned his head back and groaned softly.

Was she completely oblivious to what she did to him? How could she be unaware of the effect she had on him?

Was she? Or was this all for the benefit of the other?

She took one hand and began to pump his shaft while sucking his head and in between stroking, she cupped his tender tightening balls and gently massaged them. She flicked her tongue around the sensitivity of his head and with reckless abandon he began fucking her face. She gurgled and attempted to say something but he was lost in the pleasure and it wasn't long before he gripped her head and unloaded his balls in her mouth, each powerful spurt of cum hitting the back of her throat before she dutifully swallowed. She kept his softening cock in her mouth until the last vestiges of his release were in her belly, and then pulling it from her lips with an audible pop, she licked her lips with a devilish grin.

He knew he had to have her right then. As the water droplets cascaded down her smooth skin, he took her hand and stood her up. Cutting off the shower, he didn't even bother toweling off as he led her to the bed and unceremoniously threw her onto the mattress. Crawling up beside her, he rolled her onto her siand lifted her leg. Scissoring himself between her legs, he forced his already hardening member into the clasping velvet folds of her cunt. He plowed into her as he held her leg high and she cried out in pleasurable pain, her already swollen pussy now being stretched for the third time that day. It was a sensation of sheer eroticism, as if their bodies were made for each other. Together they danced in perfect harmony, the sheath to his knife, the glove to his hand. They were as one, and as he fucked her he tilted her head towards him and kissed her lips with agression. She was his and he had to make her understand that she would no longer be allowed to go back to her miserable excuse for a husband, who could never begin to satisfy the desires that she had as a woman. And he could no longer settle for his wife, who wouldn't even suck his cock without an argument ensuing; not after tasting Jenifer. After this weekend was over they would begin their lives together.

Or at least, it sounded good anyway.

Suddenly he rolled over flat onto his back, pulling her on top of him. With a squeal of surprise she straddled him, and arching her back, began to ride him. He spread his legs and gripped her soft ass cheeks in his hands as he thrust furiously up into her. As she took him into her she pressed her palms down against his rippling chest and a heated tingle ran through her. He was so sexy beneath her, she thought, masculinity just exuding from him. She was not afraid to let him assume complete control of her and she gave herself to him willingly. Tossing her head back, her chestnut hair cascading down her back, she rapidly ground his cock.

"Oh FUCK!" She cried. "Mmmmmm! Fuck that pussy!"

His hands were suddenly gripping her shoulders, pulling her down closer to him but his rhythm never faltered as he took one of her ample breasts into his mouth. Again she felt his palms gripping her ass, spreading her cheeks and she felt every inch of his cock slamming up into her, every inch as it was pulled free just to be thrust back into her. She was lost in the ride, until suddenly she swung her shins in front of her and the soles of her feet found the bed. Hoisting herself up into a squat, she sat back down on his cock and began to ride him so that he could penetrate her as deep as possible. Her palms pressing firmly into his chest, her ass and hips gyrating up and down above his midsection, their lovemaking continued. Suddenly time stood still; all that she could hear was her rapid breathing coupled with his groans of pleasure. There was no past, no future, no room, no bed. There existed only the two of them, their passion coexisting. Her heart pounded in her ears and from the security of the moment she shared with him she could faintly hear her own voice crying out in earnest, begging him not to stop.

She had never felt such intoxication. With each thrust, each groan, each smack of his hand upon her ass, she ascended higher and higher into a state of euphoria. She freely gave in, allowing herself to be taken to this newfound height of arousal, afraid to look down. The feeling of his cock head slamming against her cervix brought her to the ultimate height and before she could regain control wave after wave of the most intense orgasm she had ever felt flooded over her. She knew she was powerless to fight it, and like a rag doll went limp in it's grasp, struggling valiantly to remain conscious as she succumbed to it's rapture. Her breath caught in her throat as she filled her lungs to scream and for a moment the whole world was dark. Then suddenly, he was beneath her again and a lingering sense of elation began to fade from her. All at once the breath returned to her lungs and she was only vaguely aware of his groan as he flooded her pussy with his warm cum. His thrusting slowed and his grip on her ass tightened, and slowly she begun to regain control as she came down from the height of nirvana she'd ascended to.

They awoke the next morning naked in each other's arms. She could feel his cum dried to the inside of her thighs and smiled at the memories of the night before. She had never experienced sex like what she had with him. Her orgasm had never been so intense...so blinding. He'd pumped three loads of cum deep into her aching pussy in just one day yet she found herself craving more. She wanted the nirvana that she could only reach with him.

His hand grazed her soft tender belly and she put her own small fingers over his hand. There was no doubt in her mind that she was pregnant with his baby, the product of their forbidden passion for one another. She went over scenarios in her head. How would she tell her husband that she'd met a man, who in one night of absolute passion, she'd let impregnate her simply because the thrill and the passion were so intense? She'd loved joking with him when he'd told her he was going to get her pregnant, but then it had all been harmless sex talk. She had not entirely planned to let him cum inside her pussy when she'd arrived yesterday, and she'd told herself no matter how hot the sex was that she'd make him pull out of her. That had all flown out the window when he'd given her that first orgasmic hit of a drug that she knew only he could supply her with. And when she'd felt his first warm jet of potent sperm paint the inside of her fertile, unprotected pussy, she knew without a doubt she belonged to him.

Her husband had tried futilely to impregnate her many years ago when he could still get it up without chemical aide. They'd done the fertility chart, the ovulation calendar, the whole nine yards, but she had never gotten so much as a baby bump from him. Now, on the rare occasion he did want to make love to her, it was usually her on her back, him between her legs and a few minutes of pumping until she'd feel his watery semen running out of her. After making him get a vasectomy some years before she no longer imagined a baby with him.

But her lover...with his muscles and young masculine virility, she knew her belly would soon be growing with their secret love child and it sent a tingle through her. If not, then she'd definitely be pregnant by the end of the weekend she thought as she moved out from his embrace to lay between his legs. He stirred slightly as she took his limp cock in her grasp but felt it begin to harden immediately after wrapping her soft lips around it.

He groaned as she coaxed his cock back to life and when he opened his eyes she was staring right into them, one hand softly cupping his balls as her other hand held his shaft in her mouth. She tightened her lips around his head creating a suction and then relaxed her throat as he sank inch after inch down into it. She gagged and he pulled free from her mouth with a stream of saliva trailing his cock. And looking at him from underneath her eyelashes, she crawled over him until she was straddling him and reached behind her to guide his rock hard cock into her dripping hole.

"Morning cowboy," she cooed. "This one's a little wild," she said feeling his cock slide inside her. "Think you can tame her?"

He sat up and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly to him. "Any mare can be broken," he whispered into her ear, nibbling her earlobe seductively. Thrusting up into her and eliciting a gasp from her lips, he said, "but we'll both enjoy the ride."

She pushed him back down onto the bed and undulated her hips and ass until he was sliding in and out of her with precision. Suddenly she began to lose herself to that place again where time stopped and they were symbiotically as one. Four arms and four legs but one beating heart. With no mercy at all she rode him, lifting her forearm and spinning it in a faux lasso motion above her head as she cried "Yee haw, cowboy! Tame her! Tame her!" As his breathing quickened. She slammed back down onto him with a grunt of pleasure when she felt the first warm gush of his seed shoot up into her. Slamming down onto him in a slowing crescendo she milked his balls for all they were worth before finally collapsing on top of him, her head on his chest as she felt his cock throbbing with it's final spurts inside her.

Suddenly his fingers were running through her hair and he was kissing the side of her head when by complete surprise, he whispered, "I love you Jenifer."

She leaned up a little and surveyed his face with questioning eyes. She was so full of happiness at those tender words, so exhilarating to her ears, yet a sense of dread encompassed her. She knew they each had to go home to their spouses and end things. And it was easy to bury those thoughts when they were wrapped up in one another like two cords, but those words uttered from his lips brought reality crashing back to her.

"You promise?" She asked him, holding back a solitary tear that threatened to give her away. "Do you love...me, and not just...the sex?"

"I love YOU," he said sternly. "Why would you ask such a thing? I'm sure I was in love with you long before we ever made love. Our conversations alone showed me that you were unlike any woman I've ever known."

She sighed wistfully against his chest. "I love you too," she said softly. "How are we going to tell our..."

"We don't," he said quickly. "Let's just run away together."

She saw the determination in his eyes. "But to where, my love? Your home and your job is there. My home and my family are in Texas. How could we just abandon our responsibilities?"

"I don't care about any of that." He said, his grip on her tightening. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I can't see myself without you now. I just can't."

For a moment she really considered it; just running away with him. Just taking what they had with them and starting a new life wherever they ran out of gas. She couldn't say it didn't seem appealing. It came with it's drawbacks but she didn't want to think about that right now. The weekend wasn't over and she didn't want to spoil it with thoughts of what if. So lifting her cunt off of his shrinking cock, cum trailing from her, she stood and said, "How bout some breakfast, cowboy? We'll never have the strength to keep this going if we don't."

Regarding her with that lopsided smile she loved, he ran his hand over his smooth cock and said, "Yeah. Suppose you're right. We better eat something."

He held the door to the motel room open for her and once she was inside, he followed her in and shut the door. He'd just entertained her for an hour over warm waffles and bacon and now she was his. Pushing her onto the bed, he could barely control himself as he pulled her boots off her feet. She tugged him down atop her where his mouth found hers. He was hungry for her, hungry for her body. No woman had ever had this effect on him. In a matter of seconds she was once again naked beneath him and he was rubbing her labia with his cock to moisten her for penetration. When his swollen head entered the resistant walls of her cunt he groaned as he sank in all the way to the hilt. Standing, he pulled her buttocks towards him so that her lower half was now suspended off the bed and with his shoulders he lifted her legs in the air. He could now penetrate her as deep as possible. This is how he wanted her. Bottoming out inside her pussy with each thrust, he knew he was hitting her cervix, and he closed his eyes as he drove in and out of her soaking wet cunt. Watching her huge natural tits swing side to side, back and forth with each slow calculated thrust inside her drove him wild with lust. He looked down at the prize beneath him; this older, sensual goddess of a woman and wondered how he'd gotten so lucky. His hips undulated forward, impaling her with each clench of his buttocks, and one hand found one of her large swaying breasts to grip and he pinched her nipple hard between his thumb and forefinger. As she squealed with delight he grabbed her hips in his hands and urgently began pulling her to him. He was lost in a madness of primal male sexuality and his grunting became louder as his groans of satisfaction mingled with her moans of pleasure. His pace quickened and in an instant he was straight pumping her pussy, the sound of his balls slapping heavily against her buttocks and her moans became cries of "Oh fuck! Oh FUCK! Yeah...! Yeah...! Fuuuuuuckkk!" As he pumped in and out of her until she felt herself becoming lighter. Then her body surrendered itself to it's impending orgasm and suddenly her eyes rolled back and all she could do was whimper with each labored breath she managed to pull into her lungs. She'd reached that state of nirvana again and briefly wondered if the pleasure would overwhelm her when she felt his cock swell inside her. She could barely catch her breath to say, "Cum inside me baby," before she felt liquid warmth completely flood the inside of her pussy. His thrusting slowed as he emptied his balls inside her once again and when she looked up at him his head was back and his eyes were closed as he groaned with the satisfaction of release. With each softer thrust into her she felt more of his hot potent sperm swimming past her cervix in search of an egg to fertilize. That was the fifth time he'd unloaded his sperm inside her pussy and each time he filled her with his seed, the euphoria of their forbidden affair threatened to consume her whole.

Finally with one feeble thrust, he let her legs go and fell on top of her, panting. His cock remained inside her, his cum already beginning to dribble out around the sides and she knew she was a cum filled mess but digging her nails into his back as he kissed her heavy breasts, she didn't want it any other way.

Suddenly it occured to her that if he kept dropping loads like that inside her, she was liable to wind up carrying twins or even triplets. She stifled back a giggle at the thought of herself, huge and waddling around with her enormous belly protruding out in front of her like some kind of cancerous growth. But she knew that she would soon be within that very reality. And she had to be prepared for it.

"Baby, you are fucking amazing!" She exclaimed as she nibbled his earlobe. "God I don't know how I went my whole life without you!"