A Weekend, Forbidden

Story Info
Two secret lovers meet for a weekend of baby making.
9k words
4.44
16.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were fluorescent lights, and there was the sunrise. How easily, one pales in comparison to the other.

Such a fickle thing; what we call love. How easily misconstrued it can become, and how through the years it's been diluted, and watered down to the point that other four letter words have begun to occupy the same space, have begun to be spoken with the same tenderness, yet none even beginning to evoke the same unequivocal, bittersweet remembrance that this singular word can.

He had only thought he knew the true definition of the word before he met Jenifer.

They had met, quite by accident, on an adult website, and after talking for some time had begun to develop strong feelings for one another. Nevermind the fact that both of them were married to other people, nor that over 700 miles separated them both from one another. Their messages were hot and urgent, full of passion and dripping with lust as he described, in detail, what he wanted to do to her, and she replied in kind.

He was only 34, a native of a small town in North Carolina. An ex convict, felon, tattooed and long haired, rugged and chiseled with the muscles of manual labor. She was in her mid 40's, unexplainably beautiful, a product of the country and a rodeo upbringing, with long chestnut hair, striking green eyes, and the body of absolute perfection. They had frequently exchanged nude pictures and she yearned for his thick 7 inch cock as much as he did for her natural double D cup breasts and her tight, wet pussy. Knowing that each other was married to another provided for them both a thrill; a forbidden eroticism which only drew them to one another more and more as each day passed. Their conversations became steamier, their inhibitions lowered to nothing. He openly relayed his fantasies of knocking her up with their love child and she returned his desires in kind, both caught in the heat of desire for the other, neither willing to embrace the consequences of such a reckless act.

As the weeks passed, they began to realize that they could not stand the thought of being without one another. She felt a tenderness for him that she'd never felt for another, an unspoken emotional attachment to him that she couldn't understand. How could someone she'd never met have such a profound effect on her or make her pussy so wet with anticipation? She'd pleasured herself to thoughts of him and her orgasms were always cataclysmic, sending wave after wave of pleasure through her, seeming to touch her to her very core, and when she was done she felt physically drained, unable to move or speak.

His were the same. He'd emptied his balls to fantasies of her and his orgasms were always powerful, exploding copious amounts of semen from his throbbing member. Even his wife was unable to make him cum like Jenifer and they both silently longed for the first time they would see each other, more so, the first night they'd spend in each other's arms.

They were each other's secret. They were one another's passion. They gave each other hope when there was none, reassurance when in doubt, motivation when things seemed bleak. Never a day passed that they didn't speak to one another, nurture each other. They knew they had to see each other and neither cared how.

So when he found himself in his car, a weekends worth of clothes he knew he wouldn't be wearing in a suitcase tucked in his trunk and the GPS singing to him to continue on the interstate for the next 428 miles, a sense of elation he'd forgotten was possible filled him to his core. They'd agreed on a city in the middle, a small town and a small reasonable motel rendezvous, where each was free to let their pent up tension be released for one fantastic weekend of pure pleasure. In her back seat was a suitcase full of some of her skimpiest lingerie and most intimate of clothing. She laughed to herself as she wondered whether or not she'd even get to put any of it on. She knew that they'd say hello, and then they'd attack each other like animals, and their lovemaking would only be halted long enough to find their way to the shower, where it would more than likely commence. How they'd talked about him taking her in the shower under the cool stream of water, her ample breasts crushed against her as his tongue filled her mouth. He could practically taste the moans that would be sucked from her lips.

He sped ever onward, the location on the GPS becoming realer by the mile. Any sense of apprehension was quickly replaced by an ever impending sense of primal need. He had never needed anything in his life so bad as he needed her. She was his poison, his drug, and he knew he was powerless to stop what was approaching. He knew his marriage was doomed, yet he couldn't allow himself time to dwell on it. He loved his wife, that was clear, but Jenifer evoked a feeling in him that he was unsure of, yet completely certain. Their conversations had always filled him with absolute bliss and she'd empowered him with each message. He hoped he could please her. He wanted nothing more than to fulfill her every desire, grant her every wish, and bring to life her every fantasy this weekend.

She thought of him, his muscular frame, the sensation of running her small, feminine hands along the contours of his rigid body. She shivered with anticipation as the distance between them closed and she licked her lips at the thought of sheer unbridled pleasure this weekend was to bring. And finally after three and a half hours of driving she pulled into the parking lot of the motel they had agreed on, desperately searching the surrounding cars for any sign of him. When it was clear he hadn't arrived, she went to work on putting up the handmade sign she'd made for her windshield that had but a single symbol. <3

When he pulled into the parking lot, he noticed her sign immediately and his heart pounded with trepidation. Parking beside her, they stepped out of their vehicles and faced one another.

He was so fucking fine, she thought.

She was so fucking beautiful, he thought.

They exchanged pleasantries and gave each other the only hug they would give one another that weekend. She followed him inside where he'd agreed to pay for the room, booking a single bed suite for the weekend and her pussy tingling, she walked hand in hand with him to their room. Upon closing the door, their lips found one anothers and each relished in the taste of the other. His tongue greedily explored her mouth as they made their way to the single queen sized bed. His hands deftly unclasped her bra as she pulled her denim shirt over her head, and her massive tits tumbled out, her quarter sized areolas pink and inviting. Her nipples, like tic tacs beckoned him and he broke from the warm intoxication of her kiss long enough to find her neck, slender and delicious, and swiftly clamped his lips onto it. She tossed her head back allowing him full access to her throat and deep guttural moans escaped her lips as she fumbled with his belt. Once she'd unhooked his belt, they broke free from one another long enough for him to step out of his jeans and pull his t shirt up over his head. She helped him unbutton her jeans and pushing her onto her back on the bed, he gently pulled her boots off of her feet before grabbing her jeans and removing them from her curvaceous thighs. All that covered her pussy were an almost completely transparent pair of black lace thongs and through his similar black boxer briefs she could see his bulge becoming more and more pronounced. She sat up to more closely admire his toned chest and shoulders and then she grabbed his bulge and began caressing it gently, working her supple hand over the fabric of his underwear, eager for the prize within. But he would not grant her that victory so easily as in one movement, he was on top of her, her hands pinned above her head, and with his one free hand he kissed her from her throat to her navel, stopping to suck each of her succulent nipples into his mouth. He'd thought about her breasts so often, envisioned what they would taste like, and how softly they would knead in his fingers. Her breasts were truly a work of art, magnificent in their beauty and form, firm and still with a perkiness that defied their size. He sucked each nipple with the hunger of a newborn, the enticing taste of her on his lips as he kissed downward to the treasure between her thighs. He licked her navel, and in around her belly button, thoughts of how with their lovemaking her belly would soon swell and her breasts would soon become engorged with milk. At these thoughts his cock throbbed painfully against the confines of his boxer briefs and he could feel the front of them becoming slick with precum. He released her hand and hooked his fingers inside the waistband of her thong panties and pulled them off of her. She lifted her ass enough for him to pull them off of her legs and once he'd removed them she parted her legs giving him a view of her tantalizing snatch. It glistened with the dew of her arousal and he could see the swollen nub of her clitoris pulsing above her smooth shaved labia. He knew she would be freshly shaven but the scent of her womanhood so close to him drove him wild. Her pussy exuded fertility and his cock strained against his boxer briefs. Before he could taste her glistening nub, she'd pulled him up over top of her and he felt her hand pulling his underwear off. When she'd removed his boxer briefs, she rolled him onto his back and pumped his stiff cock before climbing over his face and positioning her ass right above his lips. He helped lower her juicy cunt down to his mouth and he grasped her asscheeks with his hands, spreading her pink folds. Just as his tongue grazed her pulsating nub, he felt a warm wet set of lips close around the head of his cock. He groaned into her sex and began to hungrily devour her dripping pussy. He had never felt such pleasure in his life. Her pussy tasted delicious, and the scent of her womanhood enraptured him. He was dimly aware of her lips engulfing more and more of his throbbing cock as she took him deep into her throat before applying pressure to his head and pumping his shaft with a rhythm of her own. She gagged and drooled over his cock as she worked it with finesse, flicking her tongue around the head. He could hear her moaning as she cupped his swollen balls, her hand squeezing them ever so gently, oblivious to the massive load churning within them. He pulled her lips apart as he felt her stiffen and her breathing quickened as he sucked her clit between his teeth. Feeling her legs begin to shake he inserted a finger into her ass as his tongue flicked over her clit with pinpoint precision. Holding her tightly she screamed with pleasure as the first orgasm cascaded through her body, wave after wave of release she had never felt before racking her very soul. He pulled his finger from her ass as she cried out in delight, frantically taking his angrily throbbing cock back into her mouth, while yet still caught in the grip of the most earth shattering climax she'd ever experienced. He greedily sucked her cum from her pussy as it overflowed onto his lips and as the quaking in her legs began to subside she lifted herself off of him and pulled him up by the hand. "Stand up, baby," she breathed. And as he stood up in front of her, she sat on the edge of the bed and once again took his swollen member into the warm moist confines of her mouth. He looked down at her, naked with her legs spread wide as she took him into her throat, and then pulled his cock from her lips with an audible pop. She stroked him as she leaned to suck on his smooth swollen balls, giving a moan of delight at what was surely swimming within them. She knew she couldn't make him cum; she wanted every drop of his sperm deep inside her pussy, swimming, racing towards her egg which would be released this weekend. It's why she had picked this weekend; she knew she was ovulating and that she would be peak into her cycle and ripe for impregnation. So with one final kiss to his head, she lay back on the bed and spread her legs. "Fuck me baby," she cooed. "Sink that big cock into this tight little pussy."

He put his shoulders up under her thighs and grabbing her ass, pulled her to him while pushing her legs up behind her head. He mounted her and positioned his cock above the thin opening of her pussy and with a grunt, buried his cock to the hilt inside her. She gasped, a sharp intake of breath before his lips found hers and sucked a moan from them. He couldn't believe this was finally happening. He had fantasized about this night for so long and it was finally happening. He was finally making love to Jenifer. He pumped into her with long, deep thrusts, burying himself to the balls and withdrawing all the way to the tip of his head with each thrust. He felt the resistance of her vaginal walls, and groaned at the sensation of her cunt clasping his shaft. Her pussy gripped him like a velvet glove and he felt her nails digging into his back as she took him deeper and deeper into her. He looked into her eyes as he pumped into her, and she saw a desparation in his as she gazed longingly into his soul. She saw an urgency in his eyes, a need, that she knew she shared with him. And as he increased his pace, she clasped his ass cheeks with her hands. He was groaning with pleasure as he fucked her, his heavy balls slapping noisily against her asscheeks. She knew he was in the grip of pleasure unlike anything he'd ever felt before, and her own pleasure took her to the peak of another orgasm that she was just helpless within.

She could do nothing but gasp rapidly as her eyes rolled back in her head and she struggled to remain conscious as the contractions of her orgasm threatened to pull her under. Her body was on fire, her pussy screamed as the contractions of her orgasm caused it to tighten around his cock. She knew she couldn't hold out much longer before she would be rendered unconscious and when the last throes of her orgasm began to collectively wane, a broken cry of pleasure escaped her lips. As she pushed back against his thrusts, he felt his balls tighten and he knew he was getting close. She felt his cock swelling inside her and said, "Cum baby! Cum inside me baby, cum so good for me! Fill me up baby, cum hard for me!"

As she coaxed him on, she gripped his asscheeks tightly as he screamed with primal male satisfaction and then she felt the first huge gush of warm sperm flood the inside of her pussy. "Ohh yeah!" She cried as yet another thick jet of cum shot into her, pushing past her cervix. One shot, two shots. Three, four, five spurts of cum shot up inside of her until she almost passed out from the pleasure. She felt his asscheeks clenching and unclenching with each shot of cum that her pussy sucked from his balls and she cried, "I feel it! You're putting a baby inside me!"

She knew she was overflowing but his cock continued to pump spurt after spurt of potent sperm deep into her fertile unprotected pussy and when it finally ceased to twitch inside her, she tightened her legs around him and their lips found each other's once again. She murmured soft loving words into his lips as they kissed. "Yeah...that was so good...I'm all yours...mmmm God... gave me a baby...so much cum..."

He felt completely and utterly emptied after he finished cumming inside her and his balls dully ached with a pleasurable ache that he'd never felt before. He knew he'd completely emptied his balls inside Jenifer and he knew that she was pregnant. It felt so exhilarating to lay on top of her, his cock still twitching within her. He knew that they had a weekend full of satiating their sexual desires ahead of them but he could only kiss her lips and say, "I love you." As she nibbled on his earlobe.

As he slowly withdrew his softening cock from the warm, moist confines of her love tunnel, an effluent of cum was pulled away also. Once free, thick white sperm flowed from her pussy, and ran down the crack of her ass where it formed a gooey puddle on the cover between her legs. He lay beside her, the two lovers gazing into one anothers eyes, his hand on her belly. Was it as good as you hoped?" She spoke first, breaking the silence.

"Better," he replied. "What about you?"

She grinned. "Well the huge amount of cum running out of my pussy says it was pretty fucking amazing!" And with that she put her hand between her legs and scooped a glob of his sperm onto her fingers. Looking him in the eye she sucked her fingers clean.

Suddenly his cock began to stir again and he wasted no time standing and pulling her up with him. Before she could protest or even speak, he bent her over the edge of the bed and shoved her face into one of the pillows. She felt him pull her thighs apart before his stiff cock entered her cunt once again. Gasping loudly, her cry muffled by the pillow, she felt both of her arms being pulled behind her back and held there by the viselike grip of his hand. Now she was completely helpless as she stood bent over, laying on her face as he took her from behind. With his other hand he reached between her legs and began rapidly massaging her clit, all the while pumping into and pulling out of her well lubricated cunt.

"Oh...fuuckk!" She cried into the pillow as she felt another orgasm welling up within her. It had been so long since she'd been fucked like this; fucked by a man with a pure animal instinct, her little pussy used and abused for his pleasure. She tried to remember when the last time she'd been dominated like this was, but try as she might, nothing came to mind. Her husband...he would climb on top of her, no foreplay, no anticipation, and after a few measley pumps, crawl off of her to fall asleep leaving her completely unfulfilled and wholly unsatisfied. She would have to resort to her battery operated boyfriend or the shower head between her legs as she stood in her bathtub naked and dirty, because he made her feel that way. He made her feel cheap and as often as not, undesirable. And just as quick he was gone again on another business venture for the next three weeks, and she would be left alone with only her porn and the hot messages from her lover to sate her appetite.

His cock seemed to hit places within her that she'd forgotten existed. And as he yanked her by the hair and leaned down to whisper in her ear, she knew she was his. She belonged to him and she could never go back to her husband after this. She whimpered up at him as his balls smacked against the inside of her thighs, and in one swift motion he withdrew his cock from the silky confines of her cooze. He pulled her up by her hair and turned her around to face him before putting his palms under her ass and hoisting her up into his arms. Surprised, she wrapped her legs around his back and suddenly she felt his entire 7 inches skewer her between her legs. With his palms holding her ass he stood, bringing her down onto his rod and thrusting upwards into her lower back. She couldn't believe he was fucking her like this. He wasn't holding her against the wall; he was using his own strength to hold her in the air as he pumped her pussy. The way he manhandled her made her cum again, all over his rigid cock as he looked her in her eyes and brought his lips to hers.

"Ugh! Yes! Fuck that pussy, baby! Fuck that pussy! Uuaa! Fuuckk! It's...all...youurrrs!"

Suddenly she seized his face in her hands as his breathing quickened. He felt the cum rising up from his balls and knew he was about to unload inside her again. Holding his face in her hands she nodded, her eyes never leaving his. She nodded quicker and said, "Blow your fucking load in my pussy!"

His thrusting became quicker and a groan escaped his lips.

"Yes?!" She cheered in anticipation of his release, and with one final thrust up into her, his cock spewed another torrent of cum up into her cervix, his palms gripping her ass painfully tight as he held her. She murmured more words of encouragement as she held his face, looking at him as each spurt of cum flew from his cock like torpedoes deep into her greedy sucking pussy. He could feel his cum dripping out of her pussy, gravity working against them both, and splattering onto his balls and the carpet beneath them. Lifting her off of his prick sent a messy stream of sperm onto the bed as he laid her down gently.