A Weekend, Forbidden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me either," he panted. "I just can't control myself with you. It's like your pussy was made for my cock. Like your body was made for mine."

"I thank God for you," she murmured softly. And with those 5 tender words he felt his soul begin to break. He had only been talking to her for less than a year, and had only spent less than 48 hours with her physically, yet he knew in the deepest recesses of his soul that he was in love with her. She filled a void within him that he'd known was within him for a very long time. Where an empty chasm had once been was now a full reservoir of love, adoration, and care for this woman...this woman who seemed to complete him in more ways than one. As every sword needs a sheath, as every gun needs a clip, every man needed a woman; the yin to his yang. She was all this and more to him. He bit back a tear, in his machismo lest she think less of him.

"I want to grow old with you," his words were spoken softly but they still reached her heart. "I want to make children with you. And memories. I want to watch our children grow and make memories of their own. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Jenifer."

She gave him another contented sigh of exasperation. "Well, baby, I think we're a little ahead of schedule on the making children part." She nuzzled her nose against his and his hand found her belly, where his fingers traced her skin. "If you haven't put a kid inside me by now, you never will."

He leaned up, excitement in his eyes. "Do you think so?" He asked.

"I'm pretty sure," she replied. "I'm very fertile and you've been pumping me full of baby batter for almost two days now. But even if I'm not, we still have the rest of the weekend..." her voice trailed off.

"And...?" He probed gently.

"And the rest of our lives if we want, babe. But are you ready to spend your life with me?"

He didn't hesitate. "Please. Marry me Jenifer. Make me the happiest man in the world and marry me. After this weekend we'll go back and file for divorce with our others. And with what I have in my savings I believe I can take care of us for a little while. Wherever we decide to go, I'll find work. You just stay home and enjoy being able to see your feet less and less every day."

She punched his arm playfully and smiled. It could work. She trusted him wholeheartedly to provide for them and she knew she shared his feelings of love. She knew that she didnt want to spend even a day without his arms around her or his cock inside her pussy.

"I'm gonna have to get on some birth control after I have this baby," she said wistfully. "You'll have me pregnant all the time."

He laughed lightly. "That's when a woman is the most beautiful in my eyes. When she is the embodiment of life, when life is growing within her. Your belly will swell and your tits will become engorged with nurturing mother's milk. I won't be able to keep my hands off you."

"Well that'll be nothing new because you already can't keep your hands off me," she purred. "And I love your hands all over me."

They cuddled there on the bed and watched basic cable in each other's arms until he rolled over and his lips found hers. They hadn't put their clothes back on since earlier and as his hand brushed across her bare thigh he felt his cock coming to life. There was a fleeting thought of taking a shower but he dismissed it as quick as it came, opting to take one afterwards. Pulling her tight into his embrace he threw her leg over his and scissored her, grasping his swollen cock and guiding it into her velvet opening. In one swift motion he was back inside her, back in heaven and he thrust his hips up and forward to penetrate her fully. With one arm under her and his hand on her shoulder he kissed her again, his tongue snaking into her mouth. With his other hand he grabbed her buttock and pulled her to him as his hips thrust into her. He was fucking her and she was fucking him back, and they were in perfect harmony with each other, their thrusts connecting and their breathing in tandem. He was looking her dead in the eye as he drove his cock in and out of her. She licked her lips at him, seduction pouring from her eyes. His eyes were locked on hers in a bout of "who will blink first" and she could see the pleasure on his face. She knew that her pussy felt good to him and it only added to her own euphoria to know that she was pleasing him, that her body was the source of his dopaminergic rush. She non chalantly clamped her cunt walls around his shaft, making use of the kegel exercises she'd practiced since she was in high school. She immediately noticed what it did to him; for as she did it again, a subtle squeezing of her vaginal walls around his pulsating shaft, his eyes closed and a groan escaped his lips, and he began thrusting faster.

"Yeah?" She mewled. "Yeah?"

He could only groan his approval in response.

"Does that feel good to you baby? You like when I squeeze your big cock with my tight little pussy?"

Suddenly she felt a hand roughly clench her hair and yank backwards. Gasping in surprise and relaxing as she felt his mouth on the hollow of her throat, sucking at her skin with vampiric strength. He was unbelievable. He was her morphine, she knew, as she felt herself edging closer to that precipice of bliss. She knew once she was over the edge, that she'd have no choice but to ride the wave of her orgasm out. The buildup was immense, slowly yet gradually churning between her thighs as it gained momentum, preparing for the ignition that would send her toppling over the edge.

"Oh God baby!" He cried into her neck. "God you feel so fucking good!"

To which she cooed, "Does it baby? Does that tight pussy feel good around your big cock? You gonna cum for me? You gonna cum for me baby?"

"Ohhh fuuuuuckk!" He cried, his thrusting becoming rapid, the telltale sound of their lovemaking echoing through the room. "I'm gonna cum baby! I'm gonna fucking...cuummm!"

Suddenly she felt his cock swell to what felt like twice it's size inside her and she gripped his face and said, "Put a baby inside me daddy!" Before the dam opened and cum sprayed from his cock like a fire hydrant, completely filling her pussy. He groaned into her hair as his cock twitched and twitched, spewing potent sperm deep into her cunt. She held him tightly as he convulsed over and over inside her. She was ecstatic with pleasure, the apex of her own orgasm subsiding and it was at that moment she knew. They were making love but he was BREEDING her. He was breeding her with his child, with the thick creamy sperm that would swim valiantly past her cervix and into her womb. Just the thought of it triggered another mild orgasm within her. Finally, both of them spent, his balls completely devoid of sperm, and her pussy overflowing with it, they collapsed into one anothers arms, their labored breathing the only sound in the room.

Jenifer's period never showed. A few months later her belly had swollen and her already ample breasts were tender and full of milk.

Five months later she delivered a healthy set of paternal twins, one boy and one girl.

It wasn't much of an argument between her and her husband. He worked so much he was only happy to grant her a divorce. He didn't notice that she had developed a newfound affinity for baggy clothing.

His bout with his wife wasn't as subtle. She all but refused to grant him a divorce but after days of negotiations, she finally caved under the grounds of irreconcilable differences. It was a bitter farewell, and one that he knew he'd have to answer for when that day came.

As for now, he didn't care. Jenifer was his drug, his weakness, his greatest victory. He fell more deeply in love with her with each passing day. Suffice to say, her contingency plan for birth control didn't work and just five short months after delivering the twins, Jenifer was pregnant again. He loved rubbing his hands over her swollen belly and sucking her tender enlarged tits. And her pussy...he'd never felt pussy so completely soaked in all his life. The pregnancy made her hornier than ever and they fucked on average three times a day, his sperm always deposited deep inside her pussy or down her throat into her belly.

He tried pulling out of her pussy one time and failed miserably. To start with he was spurting cum before he was completely out of her pussy and unable to bear not being within her clasping velvet folds he eagerly crammed it back inside her to finish emptying his balls.

They were in love and were married less than a year later.

A weekend, forbidden.

J. Hayes