A Weekend on the Beach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly came to a stop and was excited to see my wife get up and lay Julie on her back. My wife began to return the favor and sucked on her sister's nipples but also reached down and drove two fingers into her pussy. I made my way down and slipped my tongue onto Julie's pussy and began to lap away at it as my wife helped me play with her sister's clit. The results were erotically similar; Julie arched her back, squeezed Felicia's ass, and let out a guttural moan as her first orgasm of the night rolled through her body.

"My turn!" Felicia exclaimed as she positioned her body between her sister's legs and as if she had been bred for it, began to lick, kiss, and suck on Julie's pussy. She put her ass in the air and promptly invited me to take what is mine. "Come fuck me, baby!"

I wasted no time and grabbed my wife's hips and quickly lined my cock up with her pussy. I knew the intensity and eroticism of the scenario would cause me to cum far too quickly if I didn't take my time, so I took my time fucking my wife from behind. I saw her hand reach up and begin to pinch her sister's nipples to the rhythm of which I was fucking her. Julie and I made eye contact and we stared at each other while my wife ate her pussy and I was thrusting into her sister at the same time.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum again." Announced Felicia as she picked up the intensity on her sister's pussy. Felicia began to push her ass back into me. My wife's experienced ass combined with Julie's "fuck me" stare made me helpless. My thrusts became more rapid, I squeezed Felicia's hips, and her orgasm pushed me over the edge. It was as if time had stopped.

Every cell in my body tensed up as I emptied every ounce of cum in my balls into my wife's pussy. I collapsed next to the girls and watched as my wife kept up her pace on Julie's pussy and licked her to her second orgasm of the night. The girls laid next to each other, their tongues found each other again, and they began to finger one another as I was recuperating from one of the most intense orgasms of my life. The girls were taking their time and were tangled in each other's arms as they became a blur of fingers, boobs, tongues, and pussy. I came out of my daze and watched in amazement as I felt my cock begin to rise again.

I lost count of how many times the two tangled goddesses made each other climax but I was obviously aroused again. It was like my wife automatically knew and said, "Your turn to experience my husband's perfect cock, sis."

Felicia reached over and stroked my cock and encouraged my wanton sister-in-law to fill herself with it.

"Let's both ride him, sis. Ride his cock and I'll sit on his face."

"Fuck yeah!" I groaned as I sat back and helped guide Julie's body onto my lap and position her pussy just above my cock. We shared the same stare from earlier and I watched her face as connected like never before. We both let out a moan of pleasure and satisfaction as my wife watched her husband and sister begin to fuck slowly and rhythmically. I grabbed the back of Julie's head and pulled her in for a kiss. I tasted her tongue for a couple minutes before I laid completely back and let my wife take over kissing duties with her sister.

Felicia shifted and placed her pussy right above my face while facing Julie. Both girls were straddling me and luckily the previous orgasm allowed me to last a little longer this time. My wife was sucking on her sister's boobs and nibbling on her nipples which helped send Julie over the edge. I felt them both tense up, moan, and orgasm together while I was straddled by the two women I desired the most in the world.

"That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever been a part of!" My wife had removed herself from on top of me and whispered the comment into my ear. She nibbled on my earlobe and began to kiss me as passionately as she's ever kissed me before. The intensity of her kiss and the now rapid bouncing and squirming that my dear sister-in-law was doing on my lap led to my final orgasm of the night.

I felt like I ceased to exist, as if my soul had been sucked out of my body. My left hand grabbed Julie's ass and squeezed to the point of leaving a mark on it. My right hand held the back of Felicia's head and we kissed as if life depended upon it. Once I had finished unloading into my wife's younger sister, we collapsed into a heap of tangled, naked bodies on my living room floor. I kissed both girls, they kissed each other, and we all smiled as we stared at the ceiling.

"This is going to be an amazing weekend!" Felicia broke the silence and we all laughed and squeezed each other a little tighter. My wife gently squeezed my cock one last time before I drifted off to sleep.

The following morning, I awoke to the familiar sound of feminine moans coming from the kitchen...

12