A Weekend Slave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress. I.... You... You're something el.....," Amanda stammered before she was cut off by a deep kiss from Miss Perversion.

Amanda's eyes went wide as Miss Perversion kissed her as she was slightly taken back by the unexpected surprise. Amanda quickly responded by passionately kissing the beautiful women back. As the two girls explored each other mouths with passion and need, Miss perversion traced her fingers from Amanda's sides lightly across her back and down to Amanda's ass before finally grabbing and fondling a cheek firmly.

"MMM!" Amanda moaned mid-kiss as she pushed her ass back into Miss Perversion groping hand.

Upon hearing Amanda moan Miss Perversion starts kissing the submissive redhead more passionately. Amanda does her best to match Miss Perversions intensity as their tongues danced desperately against each other, exploring every little bit of each others' mouths. Miss Perversion then dragged her finger nails from Amanda's ass over her thigh scratching at the soft flesh.

"MMRRR!!!" Amanda let out a nearly inaudible moan, as Miss Perversion's fingers found there way to Amanda's pussy.

"MRRR, MMMRRR!!!!!" Amanda continued to moan into the kisses as Miss Perversion rubbed and explored the wet flesh folds of Amanda's pussy.

"You're so wet slut." Miss Perversion teased as she broke the kiss, leaving two long thing strands of saliva having in the air as the only connection between their now separated lips.

"I'v needed this, wanted it for so long..." Amanda said breathlessly, as a fierce need built up inside of her causing her hips to start rocking in desperation, grinding her pussy onto Miss Perversion's fingers.

"You are so fucking adorable, you slut!" Miss perversion said as she felt droplets of wetness running down her wrist.

"I bet you are thinking of all the perverted, degrading, humiliating, and nasty things you have ever wanted to have done to you." Miss Perversion teased as she licking seductively at Amanda's lips.

"Yes, Mistress so many things." Amanda said licking Miss Perversion's lips back.

"We will do them." Miss Perversion said before giving Amanda a long slow kiss.

"Everything you ever dreamed about." She added after breaking the kiss then kissed Amanda again but much harder.

"Every" Miss Perversion breathed out between the next set of wet kisses.

"Single" Miss Perversion continued but this time she instead of kissing the girl she licked up the right side of Amanda's face.

"Disgusting" Miss Perversion added before licking down the left side of Amanda's face.

"Act" Miss Perversion ended by spitting into Amanda's mouth, watching as the submissive girl swallowed it slowly.

"MMM Yes Please Mistress. I will do anything be anything you want me to be for you this weekend!" Amanda said almost as if she was pleading.

"You're nothing slut" Miss Perversion responded after spitting into Amanda's left eye. "A dirty worthless whore"

Amanda's body just shuddered as she again bit her lower lip.

"This weekend you belong to us. Mind, body, and soul." Miss Perversion teased the naked girl before spitting into Amanda's right eye.

"This weekend you are our fuck toy, our pain slut, our pet, our bitch, our whore, and our brainless little cum dump." Miss Perversion continued as she rubbed her spit around and into Amanda's face. "You are here for amusement, to use how we see fit!"

Amanda just stood still making little whimpering moans as each word burned into her, turning her on more and more. Her hips moving faster, grinding harder on Miss Perversion's fingers as she basked in the feeling of degradation.

"Now Amanda I think we have hit the point of no return. I want you to tell us why you are here. I want you to use your own words and tell us what you are consenting too and what rules you have agreed to while we have you." Miss Perversion said as she let go of Amanda's pussy while taking a small step back to sit down on the couch beside Mr. Portrait.

Amanda cleared her throat as Miss Perversion's spit rolled down her face and fell from her chin. "I am here to be your slave. I want to... No, I need to be treated subhuman, treated as something lower than that of pet! For this weekend I have consented to be treated as if I am worth nothing." Amanda paused taking a nervous but excited breath before continuing. "While I am in your service, I am your toy to do with as you please and treat how you wish. For this weekend I am no longer Amanda as a thing has no name as such I will answer to terms lik Slut, Cunt, Whore, Bitch, Pet, Thing or anything else you decide to call me. When I hear you, I will respond with Mistress or Master and give you my full attention.

Amanda could feel a rush of humiliation sweep across her body as her white skin turned a shade of pink. "As a way to show I know my place, I will spend this weekend naked, my slutty body on display for the two of you unless you decide otherwise. I will crawl on my hands and knees when ever you direct me to move as I am allowed to walk unless given permission. My submission isn't just sexual, I will do any chore you assign to be as well you have full control over me sleeping, eating, bathing, and even using the bathroom."

Amanda's breathing became more rapid her body was literally buzzing with excitement as the pink flush grew from her body up and across her face. "Most importantly I will not cum unless either of you give me permission. I am here to work tirelessly for your pleasure. I will do my best to obey you both without question, hesitation or complaint."

Amanda paused for a moment trying to regain a bit of composure, though her excitement only grew as she continued. "If I fail to do so or fail to please either of you in anyway, I will be punished. You may also punish me at anytime for your own enjoyment and pleasure as I consent and agree to giving full rights to punish me, hurt me, degrade me, humiliate me, and use wish. You are aware of my limits as I am of yours. They discussed and written down prior to me coming here and I fully trust we will respect those set limits however few they may be."

Miss Perversion took a hold of Amanda's hand and pulled her down, so she was kneeling in for on the couch. Miss Perversion then leaned forward and kissed at Amanda's neck, working her way upwards across Amanda's cheek until she got to the girl's ear and whispered, "Good girl."

Amanda shuddered and moaned upon hearing those words whispered into her ear.

"We have much planned for you, and it is getting late so I think it is time we got you into position for tonight's activities" Mr. Portrait whisper as he leaned in kissing at Amanda's other ear.

As Miss Perversion and Mr. Portrait stood up Amanda quickly dropped her hands to the floor ready to crawl behind her new owners. Miss Perversion then lead the horny submissive girl crawling through the house up to the stairs. Amanda was almost hypnotized by the way Miss Perversion's latex ass swung from side to side she walked in her heels, crawling up the stairs behind her Mistress only gave her a better view. Amanda followed crawling behind Miss Perversion into a bedroom, Amanda looked around and quickly noticed a large kind size bed in the middle of the room, a long walk-in closet off to the side and finally, a beautiful, attached bathroom.

Miss Perversion reached down, gently petted Amanda's hair like she was a puppy before she roughly grabbed a handful of the beautiful red hair and used it to pull Amanda up to her feet. Miss Perversion gave Amanda a playful kiss on the check then roughly pushed Amanda forward over the middle of the foot of the bed slamming her upper body down onto the soft mattress. This left Amanda bent at the wait, her feet on the floor, her upper body laying face down on the bed with her ass pushed up and out, perfectly displayed. Miss Perversion slowly rolled down the nylon stockings remove the last bit of clothing from Amanda's body.

Once she had Amanda totally naked Miss Perversion gently locked leather cuff with a small chain around Amanda's left ankle and pulled it towards the bed post locking it in place. Miss perversion then quickly repeated the process with Amanda's right ankle leaving Amanda's legs trapped so that her knees were spread more than shoulder width apart. Happy that Amanda's legs were restrained how she wanted Miss Perversion then gently kissed along Amanda's back up her left shoulder and down her arm where she attached a yet another leather cuff with a chain to Amanda's left wrist. Miss Perversion roughly pulled the girls arm towards the side of the bed locking the chain to a spot on the frame. Miss Perversion repeated the process of kissing her way to Amanda's right wrist and followed that up by placing a final cuff around it before pulling it roughly to the side and locking it in place.

Next Miss Perversion worked Amanda's hair into a ponytail, then she wound a bit of rope into the ponytail then after tying it off gave it a few harsh tugs to make sure it wouldn't come free. Miss Perversion walked to a nightstand and pulled out a small metal anal hook, walking over she greased up the end of the hook, then added lube to Amanda's asshole before slowly pushing the hook into her slave's tight ass. Miss Perversion grabbed the rope attached to Amanda's hair and tightly tied it off forcing Amanda to arch her back. Miss Perversion took a moment to look overs Amanda's bondage. The girl had her feet on the floor spread as wide as possible, her waist bent over the bed with an anal hook up her ass pulling her hips into the air as it is tied to her hair which forced Amanda to keep her chin up and her face looking forward, and her upper body was held down to the bed thanks to her arms being pulled tightly to the sides of the bed.

"There all tied up exactly how I want you" Miss Perversion said as she kissed the top of Amanda's head while her fingers reach down to play with her pussy.

Amanda's whole body started to writhe uncontrollably, as she let out an involuntary moan while Miss Perversion sensually ran her fingers up and down Amanda's pussy. Amanda had never felt so vulnerable in her life, but she had also never been this excited. Feeling the slut pussy getting wetter and wetter Miss Perversion suddenly, roughly and very deliberately rammed two fingers deep into Amanda's pussy.

"OOOPFF MMMMMM" Amanda mounded out, her sense being overloaded as Miss Perversion kept switching from being soft and gentle to mean and rough.

Miss Perversion held her two fingers still deep inside of Amanda while her other fingers gently stroked over Amanda's clit. Amanda continued to writhe as much as her bondage would allow, she tried to rock her hips as best she could wanting to fuck herself on the fingers inside of her. Miss Perversion enjoyed watching Amanda struggle for a few minutes before she slowly started to pump her fingers in and out of the dipping wet hole. Miss Perversion kissed and licked across Amanda's back while she played with her captive like this for a while as she enjoyed slowly working Amanda up pushing her towards an orgasm.

"I think you have had enough of that for now." Miss Perversion said as she pulled her fingers away leaving Amanda a bit the edge.

"MMM nooooo" Amanda let out a low groan as she shook her ass side to side trying to entice her Mistress to play with her more.

"Well you've certainly made a mess, you needy little whore!" Miss Perversion teased as wiped her wet fingers along the small of Amanda's back, coating Amanda's skin with her own juices.

Miss Perversion moved upwards on the bed, adjusting herself until she was sitting in front of Amanda. Miss Perversion then lifted her hands up to her neck and very slowly and sensually started rubbing her body through the latex. The room filled with the squeaky sounds of latex as Miss Perversion spent the next few minutes gently working her hands down her own body rubbing her collar, then her breasts, followed by her stomach and finally rubbing her inner thighs.

"Fuck that's sexy." Amanda remarked breathlessly.

"You like that do you slut?" Miss Perversion teased as she rubbed her own pussy through catsuit.

"I love it, You just look so perfect Mistress" Amanda answered as she licked her lips.

Slowly Miss Perversion pulled down the crotch zipper of her catsuit exposing a pair of very tight white but now almost transparent cotton panties. Miss Perversion then spread her legs wide making sure to give Amanda a proper view and Amanda could see almost every part of Miss Perversion's sweet delicious pussy as the tight transparent cotton seemed to cling to every nook, cranny and curve.

"You like watching me I play with myself, don't you slut? Bet you have watched my masturbation videos sooooo many times while you got yourself off!" Miss Perversion purred as she started to stroke herself through the panties.

"Yes Mistress!" Amanda responded blushing as she bit her lower lip.

"Good girl" Miss Perversion praised as she shuffled forward on the bed bringing her pussy closer to Amanda's face, making sure that her cotton covered sex filled all of Amanda's vision while staying only inches away so that Amanda wouldn't be able to touch her.

"I'm going to play with myself, and you are going to watch slut! You are to focus on my pussy and nothing else. My sexy pussy is your world now and it is the only thing that matters to you until I say otherwise!" Miss Perversion ordered as she hand moved into the panties.

"Yes Mistress" Amanda answered as she thought to herself "Why would I ever want to look away?"

Miss Perversion slowly pushed her middle finger deep into her hole as the other two fingers spread her wet pink lips before pulling her middle finger back out and gliding her fingertip of up along her labia to her clit. She repeated the action over and over, moving her finger up then down and in then out slowly.

"Do you see how wet you have made me my slut? Can you hear all those delicious dirty wet sounds my delectable pussy makes? Can you smell the wonderful pungent scent of my pussy? Do you understand just how much better my perfect pussy is compared your disgusting worthless cunt?" Miss Perversion teased and degraded the sexy submissive girl that was tie-up in front of her.

"Yes Mistress, I can tell your pussy is far superior to my worthless cunt. I have never seen such a beautiful pussy before. It smells so good that my mouth is watering, and I want so desperately to taste it and please you!" Amanda answered licking her lips with her eyes glued on the beautiful pussy just that is just inches from her face.

Amanda's sense were quickly overtaken with Miss perversion pussy. Amanda could feel warmth radiating off the delicious pussy as the intense scent of Miss Perversion's arousal filled the air around her face, while the wet sliding sounds of Miss Perversion's fingers seem to drown out the rest of the room. Amanda pushed out her tongue desperately trying to taste her Mistress's pussy but she simply couldn't reach. Amanda then closed her mouth and took a long, deep breaths through her nose, savoring the sweet, delicate smell letting it consume her senses even more.

"SNAP" a loud sound fills the room cutting through the soft wet sounds of masturbation.

"What was that?" Amanda asked surprised by the loud sound, her eyes darting around as she tried to see where the sound came from

"Focus on my pussy slave, remember your orders!" Miss Perversion said after snapping her fingers.

"Now you do not need to worry about that sound, it was just Mr. Portrait warming up bit." Miss perversion added as she pulled her hand away from her pussy to flicking Amanda's nose with her wet fingers. "Your about to get a taste of what it feels like to have your tight little ass beat."

Amanda didn't fully listen to what Her Mistress had just said as she was focused on the now dangling fingers in front of her face that were covered in sparkles of glistening juice from Miss perversions pussy. Amanda opened her mouth and licked her lips hoping that her mistress would push the fingers inside and allow her the privilege of sucking them clean.

"CRACK" Mr. Portrait brought the leather belt down against the post of the bed frame.

Confusion filled Amanda's eyes, as she wanted to look around the room and see what he was doing, but she even more so she wanted Miss Perversion, so she moved her eyes away from the fingers and back to her Mistress' pussy.

"I don't... I don't think I am ready.... Please just let me taste you..." Amanda begged as the only thing on her mind was the want to taste Miss Perversion's pussy.

"Don't you worry my dumb little toy. I promise you it is going to hurt and I am sure you will hate it at first, but we both know by the end of it you will feel better then you ever have!" Miss Perversion said stroking Amanda's face with her wet shiny fingers.

"THWAK" The belt crashed down onto the bed.

"Now breath deep, I want you to focus on cleaning my fingers like a good slut!" Miss Perversion said as she ran her fingertips across Amanda's lips.

"Please!" Amanda begged as her mouth opened wider.

Miss Perversion pushed her wet fingers past Amanda's waiting lips and into the submissive mouth. Amanda sucked hard on the fingers savouring the deep musky flavour as she finally got her first taste of Miss Perversion. Amanda worked her tongue all around the fingers trying to get into every little fold eagerly cleaning her Mistress' nectar.

"SLAP" Mr. Portrait brought the belt hard against the bed this time, causing Amanda's body jump as Miss Perversion pull her fingers back.

"Noooo!" Amanda begged as the fingers were pulled from her lips.

"Now slut, remember you are here to be a thing for my amusement and pleasure. I am going to get so much pleasure and amusement from your pain and suffering." Miss Perversion cooed as she moved her back inside her panties to rub her pussy. "Focus on my pussy, focus on just how much enjoyment it is getting."

"Yes Mistress!" Amanda responded not sure how what else to say.

"We all know that deep down you want this slut. You need to be properly beaten and broken. I can see the juices from your cunt trickling down your thighs as proof." Mr. Portrait spoke from behind Amanda.

"THWAK" The strap slams down onto the bed within inches of Amanda's lower back, getting closer to her body with each swing.

"Please, don't... I want... Stop... I need...," Amanda tried to beg unsure of what she herself actually wanted.

"Please don't stop? We had no intention of stopping any time soon slut." Miss Perversion teased with a sadistic smile. "You heard the little bitch darling, now give her what she asked for!"

"CRACK" The sound filled the room as the leather strap curled around Amanda's left ass cheek biting into her flesh.

Amanda thought that it stung, but it was a bit surprised that blow didn't hurt as much as she had expected. Miss Perversion just licked at her own lips as she continued to rub her pussy knowing full well what was coming for her new toy.

"THWAK" Before Amanda could finish fully process the first blow Mr. Portrait landed another one her ass, this time hitting the dead center of her right cheek.

"OWWWWW" Amanda screamed as her ass lit up in pain.

This one hurt worse than anything she had ever felt in her life. Amanda was unaware that her body had been so nervous and filled with adrenaline that it had blocked out most of the feeling from the first hit. Now the small break and a second hit sent the full sensations from both hits flooding into her nervous system.

"Good girl," Mr. Portrait said as her ran his fingertips over the two red marks on Amanda's ass.

"ouch" Amanda winced a bit as he touched the sore spot on her ass.

As the sharp stingy pain from the strikes quickly faded into a dull throb Amanda could tell there was also something else. The soft touches mixed with the light pain sent sensations racing from her sore ass through her body.