A Weekend Slave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UHN! UHN! Fuck yes, FUCK ME Baby! Show that cunt how you fuck a real women's pussy!" Miss Perversion moaned 5 minutes later, through an orgasm as she squirted again.

Amanda could feel the pussy juice dripping across her neck and chin and could taste her Mistress's now familiar nectar as it ran down his shaft and glazed his balls. As Miss Perversion's orgasms subsided Mr. portrait picked up his pace and fucked her harder. Each time he pulled out Amanda would get a glimpse of his thick cock embedding itself inside her Mistress, then he would slam in and a small bit of wetness would splash across her body as his balls rolled down to covering her eyes again, then drop into her mouth were she sucked on them hungerly.

"Fuck! Fuck!! I'm gonna...I'm gonna fucking cum!" Mr. Portrait moaned almost 10 minutes later and after giving Miss Perversion 2 more orgasms as he pulled out holding only the head of his dick inside Miss Perversion pussy.

Amanda had no choice but look up and watch while Mr. Portrait's veiny member quivered and pulsed as a burst of cum surged up his shaft and explode into her Mistress' pussy. After the first shot Mr. Portrait pulled his cock out and his second shot frosted the outside of Miss Perversions Pussy. Next, he pulled his hips back slightly and pointed it dick downward so the third thick rivulet of cum rocketed out and splashed across Amanda's nose and over her cheek. Then finally he sat back on his heels as has his last shot landed in Amanda's beautiful red hair and across her forehead.

"MMMM Fuck there's so much cum." Miss Perversion moaned, while Amanda licked at her lips trying to taste what little bit of cum she could.

"You said you wanted me to leave you nice and messy." Mr. Portrait teased.

"You did such a perfect job at it. Seems our little sluts really wants a taste of your cum as well." Miss Perversion cooed as she squeezed her pussy muscles and forced a large glob of cum out of it.

The large glob of cum landed across the bridge of Amanda's nose, splattering into her eyes and across her cheeks. Miss Perversion continued to push the cum from her pussy with the next glob of cum plopping out onto Amanda's upper lip just below her nose splashing across her lips and down over her chin.

"Thank you Mistress, Mmmm Master taste so good." Amanda monas out as she licks at her freshly covered lips.

Miss Perversion picked up her cotton panties from the edge of the bed where she had left them, the material was still damp from her sweat and pussy juice. Miss Perversion used them to carefully wipe and clean the cum off the outside of her pussy, making sure that the cum all ended up in and covering the crotch of the garment. Then with a bit of a sadistic smile she slid the panties over Amanda's head like a Mask, making sure that the filthy crotch was placed perfectly over Amanda's Nose and mouth and secured as tightly across the submissive girls face as possible. Amanda breathed in a big lungful of air and the stink hit her immediately, turning her on even more as she took long deep breaths letting the smell of her owner consume her senses. Amanda then opened her mouth and licked at the crotch of the panties, tasting the accumulation of cum, sweat and pussy juice it tasted both disgusting and delicious to Amanda.

"You really are a dirty little slut, so glad that you talked us into letting you come and play for the weekend. Tonight, went so well I can't imagine how well the next two days are going to go!" Miss Perversion said as she gently petted Amanda.

Both Mr. Portrait and Miss Perversion watched Amanda for a few minutes, checking for the slightest movement as her body tensed and wiggled against her bondage. Amanda's mind was foggy, and tired from a night of being constantly assaulted with numerous sensations. As she laid trapped her mind replayed the night over in her head. The tightness of the sleep sack left her feeling helpless, weak and vulnerable. The inflated toys that continued to tease and torment her holes, a constant reminder she was just a object for sexual pleasure and that she no longer controlled even her own orgasms. Every breath she took was filled with the pungent dirty smell of sweat, cum and pussy juice, reenforcing her feelings humiliation and degradation.

"Time for bed now slave," Miss Perversion said once they were pleased with their handy work, that Amanda was a motionless latex blob with barley a millimeter of movement if she had even that.

They each gave Amanda a kiss on the check then kissed each other deeply before crawling under the covers, one on each side of Amanda and going to sleep. Amanda however just laid in the dark, trapped alone in the middle of the bed between the two very creative sadists. Amanda thought about was the most intense experience of her life, while she felt sore, ashamed, worthless, and disgusted by most of the things that had been done to her, she had to admit to herself that she truly loved every minute of it and wanted more.

"What more could they possibly have planned for me, for the rest of the weekend?" Amanda thought to herself as her imagination switch from what had already happened to what could happen, running through one extreme idea after another until eventually her mind and body became exhausted and could take no more that she passed out.

End of Chapter 1