A Weekend Slave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her mind lost in a floaty headspace Amanda could only whimper with lust and need as she was denied yet another orgasm. Her body seemed broken as a never-ending streams of pussy juice ran down her thighs and tears of frustration rolled down her cheeks.

"Fuck you're a pathetic slave! Can't even please a dick properly" Mis Perversion whispered into Amanda's ear.

"Fuck, you really are so much tighter than that sloppy fleshlight." Mr. Portrait added as he slammed back into Miss Perversion's pussy.

"You're not worthy of his cock you slut, why would he want to fuck a bitch like you when he has a real woman like me around?" Miss Perversion continued to tease and humiliate her slave.

More tears rolled down Amanda's face. Her mind a conflicted. The insults were gut wrenching and made her feel small and worthless but yet they were also insanely hot. Amanda had never been more desperate, more humiliated but also never felt so fulfilled and so turned on that it was mind blowing.

"Oh god yesss, fuck me baby! Ignore that sloppy cunt and FUCK me! I'm going to cum!" Miss Perversion screamed as she slid her right arm underneath Amanda, her fingers now rubbing at the submissive girl's clit.

Mr. Portrait continued to fuck Miss Perversion as hard as her could, rocking and shaking the latex clad woman on top of their new slut while Miss Perversion roughly rubbed at the girl's clit enough to keep her on edge but not enough to let her cum. Amanda just moaned and cried as the mix of emotions continued to overwhelm her.

"Ughh! fuck that's so good!" Miss Perversion grunted out as her pussy convulsed in a wonderful orgasm unloading its hot sticky liquid all over Mr. Portraits cock and Amanda's ass as her fingers dug and pinched painfully at Amanda's clit.

Amanda's moaned in pain and frustration as her clit was pinch. The pained sounds and shamed expressions of their pretty red-haired slave drove Miss Perversion to multiple climaxes as Mr. Portrait continued fucking her through one rolling orgasm after another. The climaxes were so intense that liquid gushed out in long streams that splashed out against Mr. Portraits balls and front of his thighs while also splashing onto Amanda's ass. Miss Perversion just kept quirting over and over drenching them both as it ran down Amada's ass, covering her pussy and the back of her thighs before dipping to a puddle on the floor.

"AAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" was all Miss Perversion could scream as she threw her hair back as one last large orgasm flowed through her before she collapsed on to the back of Amanda panting heavily in exhaustion.

Mr. Portrait just rested for a moment with his hard dick still buried deep inside of Miss Perversion. He enjoyed the pulsing contraptions of her inner walls as he stared down at the two tired and used women in front of him. Slowly he pulled out his still hard cock having not cum yet, watching in fascination as it dripped with juice. He walked around the bed then crawled up on it, so he was beside both girls, He leaned down and gave Miss Perversion a big passionate kiss, then followed it up by giving Amanda one as well.

"I think we need a bit of a break and a cool down. Help me get her united." Mr. Portrait said.

Mr. Portrait undid the cuff on Amanda's left wrist and then left ankle while Miss Perversion undid the cuff on her right wrist and then right ankle. Mr. Portrait then untied the rope from the anal hook and slowly slid it out of Amanda's ass as Miss Perversion worked to unite the rope from the girl's hair, finally giving the submissive girls arched back a break

"I am very proud of you slut you did really well tonight. I hope you had fun!" Miss Perversion said before giving Amanda a long slow deep kiss.

"I believe the look on her face says it all." Mr. Portrait joked as he wrapped his arms around both girls hugging them tightly, as they continued to kiss.

Amanda's mind was still lost in a floaty subspace only kind of hearing and understanding what was going on around her as she kissed her Mistress. The stark change from pain and humiliation she was suffering just minutes ago to soft and gentle caring she felt now caused her to blush as a feeling of joy and pride washed through her.

"Ok hun you go get changed I will get our little pet here all cleaned up and ready for the final part of the evening" Mr. Portrait said before kissing Miss Perversion then he lead Amanda crawling towards the bathroom while also handing her a bottle of water.

Amanda sat on the edge of the bathtub drinking the water and watching her new Master as he turned on the shower and checked its temperature. Amanda couldn't take her eyes off the naked man in front of her, she licked her lips as he moved around the bath room her.

"Don't worry my sexy little toy." Mr. Portrait said as he turned back to Amanda. "This is just a small break to let you use the bathroom, rehydrate, and have a quick rinse to relax your body a bit before your next surprise."

Amanda eyes went wide, and she blushed at the thought of having to use the bathroom in front of him. He took her by the hand and guided her to sit down on the toilet while he sat on the edge of the tub. Amanda shut her eyes and bit her lip as she tried to pee.

"Spread your legs so I can see, remember you hide nothing from Me, or your Mistress now hurry up." Mr. Portrait playfully ordered.

Amanda spread her legs wide while not opening her eyes, giving him full view of her pussy as she took a deep breath and emptied her bladder. Mr. Portrait watched and listened with amusement as his new slave peed into the toilet. Once she was done, Amanda opened her eyes to see Mr. Portrait standing in front of her holding his cock. He gave her a smile while he released his bladder and a stream of piss shot from his cock onto her pelvis then running groin and thighs then into the toilet. Mr. Portrait took a step forward and aimed lower, so the hot stream of piss was hitting the top of Amanda's pussy, directly over her clit and then running down her lips before dropping into the bowl.

Amanda just sat with her legs open surprised at being pissed on but also ashamed and disgusted at herself, as she made no motion to tell him to stop or even move away from the stream. After a few seconds Amanda was even more shocked at herself as the stream that pulsed around her clit started to feel good. By the time Mr. Portrait had emptied his bladder onto her body Amanda was looking up at him her eyes filled with want and want, the humiliation of being pissed on mixed with the constant sensation over her clit sent her right back into a floaty submissive headspace. Mr. Portrait then shook the last few drops of piss from his dick onto her body and just watched her for a moment as her hips rocked at the air begging for attention.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Mr. Portrait asked as he gestured towards the now warm steam filled shower.

Amanda got up from the toilet, her stomach, thighs, and pussy feeling sticky and wet as she dropped to her knees and crawled the short distance to the shower. Mr. Portrait held the shower door open for her as stood up and eased herself into the stream of water letting her sore body get use to the feeling of hot water washing over it. Amanda stretched and flexed her body in the water doing her best to working out the stiff joints from being locked in bondage for so long. Amanda then rubbed her sore muscles and traced her fingertips across her bruises and welts studying the marks that had already been left on her body after only one night. Amanda still a bit floaty in the head got a bit lost in sensation from her own touches as her hand trailed downwards to her pussy, running small circles over her still throbbing clit.

"Remember who owns you slut." Mr. Portrait said as he watched Amanda start to touch herself in the water. "You no longer control your orgasms, and you wouldn't want any accidents that make this weekend much worse for you, would you?"

Amanda looked over giving him her best innocent look as she removed the hand from her pussy and went back to rubbing her sore body. While she has tried to look innocent her face was a wash of mixed emotions, and Mr. Portrait could see the need and want in her eyes to go back and touch herself, but he could also see an expression of submission that showed just how much she loved to obey and please.

"Good Girl" Mr. Portrait said flashing her a smile.

After giving her a few minutes to enjoy the warm water, Mr. Portrait turned the water off and quickly dried her skin with a towel that hung nearby. As she stepped out of the shower, he gave her a deep passionate kiss. He pushed her back against the wall of the shower and they made out for a few moments before he finally pulled away and motioned for her to drop to her knees and follow him crawling out of the bathroom back into the bedroom.

"You may stand slave" Mr. Portrait said once she had crawled her way back to the foot of the bed.

When Amanda raised to her feet front of the bed, she noticed that there was a large back object in the spread across the middle of the bed, with a strange yellowish object off to the side. Both objects seemed to be made out of rubber, she couldn't really see much about the yellow object but the black one was long and flat almost like a human sized sack. It had small metal rings running up each side with a very long zipper open down the middle.

Mr. Portrait stroked Amanda's hair and said "This is called a sleep sack and you will be spending the night locked inside my pet. Now I want you to carefully lay down in the middle the latex on the inside of the open zipper. You will put your feet in the end then slide your hands into the sleeves on the side."

Amanda crawled on to the bed and positioned herself as ordered, so she was sitting in the middle of the mass of black latex. Mr. Portrait placed a hand on Amanda's calf to help guide one foot and then the other into the single rubber bubble at the bottom of sack. Next Mr. Portrait take a hold of Amanda's wrist and carefully her guided her arm down a long pocket like sleeve on the right side of the sack. Amanda pushed her arm down slowly until the rubber sleeve rested just below her armpit. The process was then repeated with her left arm. With Amanda in place Mr. Portrait smiled down at submissive girl as he grabbed a hold of the zipper by her ankles.

"Now this is going to be a tight fit, as the latex is designed to stretch around you." Mr. Portrait while smiling down at Amanda before pulling on the zipper.

They both watched as the rubber material stretched then closed very tightly around Amanda's ankles and calves as the zipper moved upwards. He continued to move the zipper upwards going over Amanda's knees and then up towards the middle of her thighs. Amanda smiled as she wiggled her legs testing the give of the latex that now felt very imprisoning over her lower body finding she had very little movement. The zipper continued to rise over Amanda's stomach and past her breasts the inner sleeves pulled tight against her body, to which Amanda wiggled and tugged and her arms but no matter how hard she tried the sleeve kept her arms held directly and firmly pined in place at her sides. Mr. Portrait pulled the zipper the rest of the way up to Amanda's neck, with a quick twist of his wrist he locked the zipper in place and removed the key that acted as the pull tab.

"How do you feel" Mr. Portrait asked running his hands over her now latex trapped body.

"It feels fantastic. I feel like my whole body is being gently squeezed and held down but with no pressure on any single point. The other bondage you had me tonight certainly left numerous parts of me sore, but it feels like I could stay in this for hours and not have any issues." Amanda responded as honestly as she could.

"Perfect, because that is exactly what is going to happen, but I am not quite done with you yet my little minx". Mr. Portrait teased.

Next Mr. Portrait reached across the bed off the bed and picked up the yellowish colored object, holding it up in front of Amanda for her to see. Amanda could see that it was made of yellow slightly transparent rubber and had a strange metal bar in the center of it, there was also straps, buckles, and laces dangling from the bottom and edges of the object. Amanda also noted that unlike Miss Perversion's catsuit or the sleep sack she was now in there appeared to be something inside the material that looked like corset boning to help reinforce its structure and hold its shape.

"This is called a posture collar or neck corset." Mr. Portrait said while turning it over in his hands to show Amanda every inch of the device.

Mr. Portrait carefully lifted Amanda's head with one hand as his other hand put the collar around Amanda's throat. Once he was happy that the collar was set in place around her neck and over her chin, Mr. Portrait worked on pulling the laces tight and securing the buckles. He worked carefully making sure it was not too tight that it would restrict her air flow but was tight enough she wouldn't be able to move her head side to side. With that done Mr. Portrait grabbed the metal bar that now rested between her chin and her chest and started to twist it slowly, this caused the bar to extended outwards in both directions slowly pushing against the underside of Amanda's chin and just below the center of her collar bone. Amanda quickly found out that as the bar extended it removed her ability to move her downward and laying as she had stopped her from moving it up. When Mr. Portrait was finally finished Amanda's head was trap looking straight ahead, at the celling with no possible movement.

"You look absolutely fantastic in latex my dear." Miss Perversion said as she walked back into the room.

Amanda tried to look around the room to see Miss perversion, though as much as she struggled against her new latex prison, she couldn't sit up enough to see her Mistress who was now naked.

"That latex is thick, and one solid sheet of rubber expect for the zipper. I can tell you from personal experience that this sleep sack gets rather warm, so you are going to sweat. Which means by mourning you will be swimming in a mixture of your own perspiration and very likely pussy juice as it all pools in the sleep sack, that is unless you also decide to release your bladder through the night as well." Miss Perversion said as she approached the bed, as Mr. Portrait moved off it to stand beside her.

The two dominants took a moment to drink in the gleaming black blob that rested in the center of their bed. They shared a few deep passionate kisses as they watched Amanda squirm and wiggle around trying to adjust to her new accommodations.

"I think she still has a bit too much movement. If she really wanted too, I am sure she could sit up and there is really nothing stopping her from rolling to the side." Miss Perversion said as she reached under the bed pulling out two black straps.

"I agree, she needs a bit more bondage to really hold her in place for the night" Mr. Portrait added as he moved to the top of the bed, reaching between the headboard and mattress to pull up two identical straps.

Miss perversion attached each one of her straps to a solid steel ring located to the left and right of Amanda's ankles while Mr. Portrait attached his straps to rings on the left and right of Amanda's shoulders. They both then reached under the bed and started to adjust the straps using a ratchet tie-down like device. Slowly but surely, Amanda felt her body pulled taunt as the straps pulled what little bit of freedom that Amanda had left. Amanda again, tested her bondage by trying to move and she discovered that she couldn't pull or bend her legs, she was unable to sit up or even twist her body. The red headed submissive girl was fully trapped laying flat on her back in a tight latex prison that only left her the ability to wiggle her toes and fingers or move her lips.

Mr. Portrait reached down and adjusted two small zipper heads that were at the end of the zipper near Amanda's ankles upwards, so they moved up and left an opening right above her pussy. He then picked up two large bullet style vibrators from a nearby drawer, each of them was attached to two long cords along with some lube. Mr. Portrait poured the lube onto Amanda's thighs through the small zipper gap before he pushed his hand holding one of the vibrators between her thighs to push the toy slowly into Amanda's ass. With the toy now deep inside Amanda's Ass Mr. Portrait pulled his hand free picked up the other bullet shaped toy pushed, pushed it between her lube-soaked thighs but this time the toy ended up in Amanda's pussy. Mr. Portrait made sure all four cords were nicely pulled through the small gap then zipped it closed, making sure it was as tight as could be with out damaging the toys.

"Now these are special toys" Mr. Portrait said as he picked up one cord from each toy that had a bulb on the end which he started squeezing. "With each pump you should feel the two toys inside you grow larger and larger. This is to make sure you can't push them out."

Amanda's eyes went wide as she felt the toys grow inside of her holes filling them to the point they started to stretch and push against each other. When Mr. Portrait stopped squeezing Amanda felt full but not unformattable, she tried her best to see if she could push the toys out but trapped as she was, they moved very little.

Next Mr. Portrait picked up the other cords and attached them to a small box while saying "This will make sure the toys have proper power to stay on all night."

Mr. Portrait turned on the device which would ensure that through the night and into the morning the toys inside of Amanda would go through a random cycle of speeds, vibration modes and patterns, continually pushing her to the edge but never being enough to allow her to go over.

"Mmmmmmm" Amanda moaned out as she felt the toys spring to life at max intensity.

Miss perversion crawled onto the bed gently running her hands over the latex sleep sack, while Mr. Portrait did a final check to make sure everything was correctly so that their guest would be locked in bondage all night, constantly being teased but still be safe and have no long-lasting issues. Amanda could tell that Miss Perversion was fully naked but due to her bondage was not able to look over an actually see her Mistress' face, she wondered to herself if she would be allowed to actually see it this weekend of if it would be kept a mystery. Miss Perversion positioned herself kneeling on the above Amanda's head looking down the girl's body so that her dripping pussy was right above Amanda's face, while Mr. Portrait climbed onto the bed behind her.

"Time for another round my dear, and this time I am not stopping until I cum." Mr. Portrait said as he ran his hands all over Miss Perversions body, pushing her forward onto her hands and knees above their slave.

Amanda watched with silent anticipation and envy as Mr. Portrait rubbed the head of his penis up and down Miss Perversions' lips. He pushed in slowly letting Miss Perversion's pussy hungrily devour his cock as Amanda licked her lips wishing it was her pussy that was being filled. Mr. Portrait fucked his partner with long slow steady strokes and with every thrust his balls dragged and bounced up and down Amanda's going from her forehead, down across her eyes over her nose then mouth to her chin before making there way back up.

"Now slave stick your tongue out and lick my balls!" Mr. Portrait ordered.

Amanda did as she was told, sticking her tongue out of her mouth she flicked it across his balls every time they rolled over her lips. Mr. Portrait moaned in passion as his dick was covered with a warm wet gipping sensation as he fucked Miss perversion's tight pussy which was contrasted to the cool wet dragging sensation of Amanda's tongue licking at his balls.