A Weekend With My In-Laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing, Rachel's eyes seemed glued to my ass and her hands were continuing to roam my little body.

"Okay, let's get you home Lauren," Brian said as he began to pull me towards their van again. I couldn't move very fast with my legs bound though so it took a minute or two. Rachel walked ahead of us and opened the back of the van, something in the van glistened in the streetlight.

Both Rachel and Brian helped lift me into the back of the van, Rachel put her hands on my ass and she felt me up as she lifted.

I moaned aloud as she let her fingers linger on my box.

"Rachel, you wouldn't let me feel her up, so you can't either," Brian told her and she withdrew them and I whimpered, disappointed.

Rachel licked her fingers as Brian slapped my ass, "Don't worry, little puppy, you are going to get lots of attention this weekend, you will get more sex than you can imagine," Brian said in a low voice.

It was then I noticed that the glistening thing was a large cage and Rachel was holding the door open to it.

"Come-on puppy, you didn't think we would let an untrained puppy loose in the car did you? Silly puppy."

This was unexpected and such a turn-on. The thought of being caged naked almost made me drunk with excitement. I eagerly crawled into the cage and as I moved Rachel let her hand run down over my back and along my ass again, "Lauren you are so beautiful," and then the door of the cage latched shut and Rachel locked the cage with a small padlock. I am sure my heart was beating at twice the normal rate.

The thrill of being naked, of being in my puppy gear, of being with my in-laws, and now being locked in a real cage was too much and I tried to rub myself with my paws.

Rachel managed to reach through the bars and spanked my ass hard with her hand, "No Lauren, that's the other rule, we have to be the ones to pleasure you, this weekend, that's going to be your only warning."

Rachel subtly left her hand on my ass as the pain faded but the tingling sensation remained, she rubbed my ass, let her fingers drift down to my pussy, and caused me to moan quietly.

"Shhh Lauren, Brian will hear you," she whispered and slowly rubbed her finger between my folds, I bit my tongue and let her work my pussy for several seconds. She stopped when Brian opened his door.

"Come on Rachel, will you just stop it and close the door and let's get going."

Rachel covered the cage with a blanket, leaving me in darkness and then closed the door to their van.

I shivered a little, not really believing my situation again. Naked, wearing my doggie gear, legs bound, hands locked in paw mitts, a full head mask on, and my tail plug in my ass. The cold steel of the locked cage only added to my feelings, it was everything I could do not to masturbate myself silly, I was so horny and soooo turned on.

I felt the van backing up and then Brian changed gears and suddenly accelerated causing me to fall to the side in my cage. I rolled and shifted several times as the van moved through traffic, although under the blanket I could not see where we were going. I imagined I was being kidnapped and the thought I would be ravished by my kidnappers only added to my sexual thrill.

"Brian, slow down, the last thing we need is a ticket with Lauren in the back." Rachel nagged Brian as I was rolled again as he took a corner a little faster than he should have.

We drove for about 5 minutes and then suddenly I was thrown against the front of the cage as Brian pressed hard on the brakes.

"Oh fuck, a cop," Brian swore.

"Did he see you?" Rachel asked.

"Yes, his lights are on, damn it," Brian added.

Rachel to her credit did not say, "I told you to slow down," but she did ask, "What about Lauren, what if the cop notices her?"

"Just stay cool, the cage is under a blanket," and then he said louder for me, "Lauren, try to be quiet, okay?"

I was both terrified and excited, terrified about being exposed and excited for the same reason, my pussy was so wet that I was sure that Brian and Rachel must be able to smell my arousal.

"Woof," I barked quietly.

"Good puppy," Rachel said, just as the cop approached Brian's door after he had pulled over to the curb.

I listened anxiously as the cop asked Brian about his driving. Brian apologized and the cop asked for his license and registration.

The cop asked Brian, "Have you been drinking and then where are you going?"

Brian responded calmly that, "No I haven't had anything to drink," and then said that they were just picking up a dog to look after for the weekend and they were just heading home."

"I love dogs," the cop replied, "What kind?"

"She's kind of a mix, I'm not really sure but she'd just a pup," Brian replied with just a touch of anxiety in his voice.

"Could I see her?" the cop asked, "You guys really weren't going that fast, and it would make my night, I will forget the ticket, if you would."

Brian was trapped and I was so excited that I was shaking, I knew being exposed to the cop would be a disaster and there would be no good ending to this; however, right now I was so turned on that I could barely stand it.

Brian was just about ready to get out and open the back of the van when the cop's radio burst to life. I could hear a garbled transmission, something with some numbers and then the cop responded.

"You folks have a good night, I have a call, I would have loved to see the pup," he said as he handed Brian back his licence and insurance. He ran back to his car and I could hear his tires squeal as he accelerated away.

"Rachel said, I bet you Lauren would have loved to see him too, she must be so turned on."

"You can tell?" Brian asked Lauren.

"Just inhale, that's the scent of a naked woman in heat," she said, "I'm surprised you and the cop couldn't smell it."

"Let's get Lauren home and see what we can do about satisfying her and us then," Brian said loud enough for me to hear.

I meant to bark but it sounded more like a whimper in response.

The rest of the drive was lost to me in anticipation, each curve, each stop, each mile pulled me closer to relief. Brian and Rachel were talking, but their voices were too low for me to listen.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, but was likely only another 5 minutes, there was a slowing and then the engine stopped, both doors opened and then closed. The back door opened and Brian and Rachel stood looking at me, I recognized the look, it was the same one that Brian gave me that night.

Brian unlocked the cage door and they both helped me from the cage and the van, this time both their hands explored my body as they helped me. My breasts were pinched and pulled by four hands and my pussy and ass were fondled as well, I was in heaven.

Soon I was on the ground, Rachel tugging on my leash, pulling me towards their backyard. In the moonlight, I made out a picnic table with a blanket spread on it and behind it, their old doghouse. There was a chain attached to the house.

The night was warm and a light breeze tickled my naked body as Brian latched my collar to the chain. I noticed a cooler beside the picnic table and they both reached in and took some kind of drink out. Rachel looked at me and motioned to the dog house, there were two bowls that I had missed, one looked like it was full of water and the other one was empty.

Brian kissed Rachel, a short kiss at first, and then a longer more powerful kiss. Rachel's fingers got busy undoing the buttons on Brian's shirt. Brian's hands moved up and down the curves on Rachel's body, for the moment they seem to have forgotten I was there.

For an older man, Brian had a nice body and as Rachel pulled, his shirt off I could see he look care of himself even more. Broad shoulders and muscles without being exaggeratedly so. When Rachel finished with his shirt, she pulled her t-shirt off revealing her own nice body.

Rachel was almost as tall as Brian was and I knew she jogged and did yoga. It showed. She looked deep into my eyes as she rubbed her breasts and then pinched her nipples. Brian was undoing his pants and I was torn at whom to look at. Rachel's shorts joined the growing pile of clothes revealing her high cut panties as she leaned against the picnic table.

Rachel paused to watch Brian slipping his jeans off and there was that beautiful cock again, Brian did not wear any underwear.

Brian walked over to me, his wonderful cock just inches from my face. I opened my mouth and felt his cock on my lips, my tongue moving across the tip of his circumcised cock. I lingered slowly using my tongue on his opening, I lifted one of my paws and used it to massage his balls and his ass.

From the corner of my I noticed that Rachel was now standing behind Brian, massaging his chest and nipples and nuzzling his neck. I moved my hand from Brian and ran my fur-covered mitts along her thighs and to her ass.

I took more of Brian into my mouth, his cock filling me; I could feel the veins and then the tip along the sides of my mouth. My moaning was masked by Brian's groans as he shifted and twisted from what I was doing and as Rachel explored more of his body. I realized that somehow Rachel's panties were gone as my mitted paw ran along the surface of her tight cheeks. I was able to sit up and now could use both paws on each of them.

Brian was using his hips to push deep into my mouth and then would withdraw in a slow steady motion; I used my teeth and tongue to add to the friction he was enjoying. Rachel was now using her fingers to cup his balls and slowly massage his ass including rimming his little asshole.

It did not take very long and Brian's body stiffened slightly and then he moaned aloud, and very quickly my mouth was being filled with his hot sticky cum. I bobbed up and down on him as he shivered, taking all of his semen into my mouth.

"What a good little cocksucker she is Brian," Rachel said so I could hear.

All Brian could do was moan in agreement. I kept Brian in my mouth, even as his cock shrunk back to normal and then he withdrew.

"My turn, puppy, eat my pussy," Rachel said as she leaned back on the table.

I had never been with a woman before, but I knew what I liked.

The mask was flexible and when I bought it, I wanted one that would allow me to suck on Tom's cock; I wondered for a second how it would work with a woman. I remembered, Nicol, the sales person saying that it would work on men or women, and thinking back to her kiss, I trusted she was right.

The scent of Rachel's pussy was intoxicating, her sweet aroma filled my senses and I could feel her trembling slightly as the mask first touched her skin.

My lips touched her soft flesh and I ran my tongue along the smoothness of her skin.

Rachel pulled herself up on top of the picnic table which gave me better access to her and she said, "Lauren, that feels so incredible," and I could feel her hands on the back of my head, pulling my head tighter to her body.

My tongue traced her folds and explored her sex, judging from how much she was flexing and whimpering my actions were doing exactly what I had hoped.

I had momentarily forgotten about Brian until now, I had assumed he was just enjoying the scene in front of him, but I was wrong.

I felt him playing with my tail, his fingers circling the plug that was holding it in place. Using all of his other fingers to gently stroke my skin, a finger ran up the space between my cheeks from my sopping little pussy and back up to my tail which protruded from my asshole and then up to the start of my ass and back again. His fingers barely touched me, but the feeling was incredibly intense.

My paws continued to explore Rachel; I lightly ran the fur over her beautiful body. More moans and murmurs escaped from her mouth. Rachel was covering my face with her juices. I pushed my nose and face harder against her pussy, the pressure making her moan even more.

Rachel tasted incredible, her pussy tasted sweeter than I would have imagined and her scent was making me want to devour her completely. Brian's actions were having the same effect on me. I felt Brian's lips on my pussy, his tongue lapping up my own juices and soon my moans and groans were louder than Rachel's were.

Her body started to stiffen as I sensed her heartbeat quicken and I knew how she must have been feeling. I moved my tongue away from her little clit and I felt her try to pull my face back, I didn't want her to cum too quickly. I shifted down and let my tongue probe her cunt.

I felt Brian's mouth leave my pussy and for a moment I thought he was going to focus on Rachel, until I felt the tip of his cock pressing on my own cunt. It felt so dirty to use that word. If Tom could only see us now, he would disown all of us.

Brian rubbed his bare cock back and forth on my opening, teasing me, and then I felt him enter me. I buried my face back in Rachel's sex, slowly at first and then faster, licking and sucking on her little clit and using my tongue to circle her so sensitive nerve endings. I felt Brian, inch by inch, penetrating me further, and I felt the warmth of his cock, the feel of the width of him.

Rachel's body flexed and stiffened again, this time I was going to take her to the edge and was going to stop until I pushed her completely over the edge. At the same time Brian was pushing deeper and deeper into me, his wide cock stretching me and and making my knees weak.

Rachel's hips were bucking up and down, back and forth, and she was saying my name over and over again. Brian's shaved balls were now pushed against my own pussy and then he started to fuck me faster and faster. Pushing deep inside me then pulling almost all of the way out and then pounding me again.

Rachel's breathing was coming in short shallow breathes and I was having trouble keeping my tongue licking her clit. I imagined the sight, all three of us naked, me in my doggy gear, Brian hard fucking my pussy and forcing my tail plug to move deliciously in my ass, and Rachel lying spread-eagled on the picnic table with my head buried between her thighs.

It was too much, Rachel came first, flexing, twisting, and moaning so loud as the waves of the orgasm swept over her, and I thought even their distant neighbours might hear us. Brian came a few seconds later, his hot cum flooding deep inside me as his hips pushed hard against me and he held me tight. Rachel tried to push me away as her pussy became really sensitive, but I wouldn't stop, I licked and sucked her even more as a second orgasm followed the first and then I exploded with Brian's cock still inside me.

My knees gave out and I had to stop eating Rachel as I dropped to my knees, shaking and quivering on the grass.

"OMG Lauren," Rachel whispered, "That was insane," as she lay on the table, her eyes closed.

"I think that was pretty awesome too Lauren," Brian said sitting on his knees, his eyes glued to me.

"Woof," I barked quietly.

"Lauren, sweetie, you can talk," Rachel leaned up on one elbow.

"You tasted amazing Rachel," I said my voice a little hoarse. "That was so much fun."

Brian looked at Rachel and they both nodded towards one another.

Brian spoke, "We know we wanted you to stay in character tonight Lauren and we had planned to tie you up outside tonight, but if you would like you can come inside, what do you think?"

I thought about it, the prospect of sleeping inside was tempting, but I had dreamed about living out my fetish for so long that I didn't know when I might get another chance.

Brian saw my hesitation and said, "Okay, how about tonight you stay outside tonight and tomorrow night you come in and sleep with us, okay?"

Rachel smiled and nodded at me, "But we can't leave you bound up, you must be really stiff."

That was probably a good idea and Brian approached me and knelt down and undid my thighs and calves, they had been snug but hadn't hurt, still I was a little stiff. As Brian undid them, both of them noticed Brian's cum dripping from my pussy.

"Lauren, let me clean you up a little," Rachel said in a voice that I almost didn't recognize. "Up on the table you," and both her and Brian hoisted me onto the table.

Rachel took hold of my tail and moved it around, the action sent shock waves through my entire body. I realized how much I had enjoyed feeling of my ass being stretched and with Rachel moving it around, all of those feelings returned.

Rachel used one hand to continue moving the tail plug and I inhaled sharply as her lips found my swollen, inflamed pussy, dripping with Brian's cum.

"Mmmmm," Rachel cooed as her lips and tongue invaded my well fucked pussy. Brian watched from beside the table, stroking that wonderful cock of his back to life.

Rachel paused and to my disappointment said, "I want you to lie on your back Lauren," and she slowly withdrew the tail plug from my ass. I rolled over and spread my legs wide.

Rachel resumed her position, now with my better access to me. By the way, Rachel was devouring my pussy she was quickly pushing me towards an orgasm; I could tell I was not the first woman that she had eaten. With her face pushed hard against my pussy, her lips and tongue were almost completely inside me, her small nose rubbing against my body, only adding to my pleasure.

Their picnic table was a smaller than a normal one and while Rachel ate me at one end, my head almost hung over the opposite side, a situation I think Brian had in mind when suddenly he appeared at that end of the table.

I opened my mouth and the angle was almost perfect as I took in Brian's cock with my lips and tongue.

Brian held his cock just at the opening of my mouth and I could taste myself on him. Licking his tip and the circumcised top of his cock, Brian's eyes rolled backwards as he slid deeper into my mouth.

Brian reached down and began pinching and pulling on my nipples as Rachel's fingers stroked my thighs.

We stayed like this for what seemed like forever, I was wishing that Rachel had left the plug in place, I would have loved to have all three holes plugged at once. As it was, having Brian fucking my face and Rachel ravishing my pussy was everything I could have dreamed for.

Rachel used her teeth to softly nibble me and pushed me over the edge and I came all over her face, my juices going every place. I was the trigger for Brian as he grunted and with his cock deep in my mouth, I felt the first shot of semen squirt and fill my mouth. A second smaller blast overfilled me and leaked all over my face.

Rachel moved up my body and with Brian's cock still in my mouth, she found enough room to kiss his cock and lick my face at the same time.

"That is sooo hot, Rachel," Brian whispered. Brian withdrew from my mouth and left a trail of cum across my face. Rachel leaned over and messily licked it from my face. Brian's semen mixing with my juices as Rachel and I kissed each other.

Rachel and I lay together on the picnic table for several minutes before Brian sleepily said, "Okay girls, time for bed."

Rachel almost beggingly said, "Lauren, come to bed with us, you can keep your mask, collar, and paws on, just sleep with Brian and I tonight."

Brian smiled, "You won't regret it, Lauren."

I thought about it for several minutes, and finally nodded my head.

Rachel said, "Brian you go in, I should take Lauren for a walk before bed."

"I should do it," Brian gave Rachel a shared inside joke look and Rachel reluctantly agreed.

Brian reattached the bindings to my calves and thighs and then after searching on the ground, found and reattached my kneepads.

Rachel said, "Don't be too long and with a knowing smile, disappeared into the house."

Brian connected my leash and headed for the front yard dragging me along on the leash.

They lived in the country and the only light came from the moon. He walked me to the edge of the road and then we crossed over to the other side. With each passing moment, we were getting further and further from their house and the safety of the yard.