A Weekend With My In-Laws

Story Info
Embracing my fetish(s).
9.2k words
4.54
39.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late.

My husband wasn't normally awake at this time, I looked over at the clock radio, and the red numbers said 10:37.

He had his eyes closed and surprisingly he had left the lights on, but I noticed he still had his socks on. My thoughts drifted as Tom, my husband, continued to be totally focused on what he was doing.

I thought of that night with his father, it had only been about a week ago, I remembered the excitement of being caught outside by Brian. I could see the lust in his eyes, and feel his hunger for me.

In my imagination, Tom's cock that was thrusting in and out of me now belonged to Brian. I thought about the thrill of being exposed, caught, and on display for Tom's father, the bulge in his pants, his desire for me as I had undone his pants, and the feeling of my father-in-law penetrating me like some little bitch in heat.

I began to push my hips forward against Tom's thrusts, biting my lip and moaning in pleasure as my imagination turned Tom's "once a week" straight missionary fuck into something much naughtier.

In the time since that night with Brian, every time I closed my eyes, I imagined the same scene, except tonight instead of masturbating myself for relief; I actually had a cock inside my body.

In my mind, it wasn't Tom pinning me to the bed under his weight as he was doing right now, it was Brian fucking me doggy style, as he had that night. I was wearing my gear again. I had not had a chance to take my mask, collar, paw gloves, and leg restraints out of the bag in the closet since that night -- but I had thought about them in almost every spare moment.

I imagined Brian's body pushing against my tail butt plug, pushing it deliciously deeper into my ass as his cock stretched my pussy. My moaning and whimpering must have excited Tom because I could feel him increasing his pace. Even though Tom was younger, his father was much better at knowing what I needed from a man.

I remembered Brian telling me that he was going to tell Rachel, Tom's mother, everything we had done, and I wondered about what it would be like to expose myself to her, to let her have her way with me. My mind was exploring the possibilities just as Tom let loose and flooded me with his semen. The hot sticky liquid filled my pussy and before I knew it, Tom had pulled out of me and rolled over without a word, leaving me sticky, leaking, and very frustrated.

Every time was like this, every-time.

I laid there, looking at the ceiling. The cum slowly leaking from my pussy, my body ready for more sex, but that wasn't going to happen. I had only Tom's snoring for company. After about 10 minutes of looking at the ceiling, I slipped out of bed, letting his cum run down my legs, some of it dripping on the floor as I made my way down the hall.

I opened the closet and felt for the bag, finding it; I knew I needed some satisfaction, some relief. My fingers closed around the collar, its thick black leather feeling rough in my hands, the metal studs making my breathing come more rapidly.

I pulled the collar from the bag and stroked the leather, feeling my nipples grow in the cool darkness of the kitchen. Slipping it around my neck, I heard the latch snap into place, the dog tag with "Lauren" written on it catching the moonlight and flashing in the darkness.

I unlocked the door, pulled it open, and stepped out into the night air. Although still warm, on my naked body the cool night air made me gasp and my already hard nipples hardened to the point where they actually hurt and begged for relief.

Without thought, my two hands lifted up and brushed my sensitive nubs and a quiet moan rolled over my lips. I could likely have made myself orgasm from just that, but I needed more. The dim moonlight cast faint shadows, my eyes quickly adjusted, and I knelt down onto all fours.

I closed the door behind me, careful not to lock it and moved off the deck onto the grass.

I froze; for a moment thinking I thought I heard something. Ten seconds became twenty, then a minute passed and the only sound was a light breeze. The throbbing between my legs pushed any fear from my mind; the thoughts of Brian filled my mind once more.

I wished that I had brought all of my gear. Part of me was worried about getting caught, but I knew I had to take a chance to satisfy the warmth building between my legs.

Crossing the still warm grass, the blades tickled my hands and knees; I paused to rub my tits again and shivered at the electricity that ran through my body. I couldn't go any further and one hand and fingers moved between my legs. My touch ignited my desires and I almost fell flat on the grass.

Rolling onto my back, I ran my fingers along the front of my body. I spread my legs as wide as I could, my fingernails made circles over every square inch of what I could reach. The tightness of the collar making me feel even naughtier.

Exposed on the grass, my legs spread wide, my fingers exploring my body as I lay under the pale light of the moon.

Soon my fingers found my pussy. Starting from the outside in, my fingers knew the way, in and around my folds, stroking and caressing, my moaning was hard to stifle. My hips squirmed and flexed as a finger penetrated my little box.

I savoured the feelings, the thrill of being naked outside, the thought of masturbating under the moon, the tightness of the leather dog collar; it was all too much given the frustration of Tom's selfishness and an orgasm consumed me. It happened so quickly and suddenly that I forgot to try to be quiet and several moans escaped my lips much louder than what I had intended. My body shook and shivered as the waves of electricity moved through me.

An outside light came on from a neighbouring house but I was still too engrossed in my feelings to care, lying on the grass I would have been visible had they known where to look but after a few moments the light flicked off. The excitement of the orgasm temporarily satisfying my growing hunger for sex, I let the diminishing sensations of my orgasm fully disappear before I reluctantly sat up.

At 24, and having been married since I was 18, satisfying my hunger for sex was becoming almost all consuming.

I moved on all fours, not realizing the grass stains left on my knees and went towards the house. Locking the door I headed back to bed, only went I crawled into bed did I remember the collar. Tom was snoring loudly when I came to bed. Part of me wanted to leave it on so that Tom would see it and maybe he would realize how much I wanted to experience different ways of exploring my sexuality, but I knew he would never understand. I undid the collar and tucked it quietly into the nightstand.

I smiled thinking that Brian would understand, and hopefully Rachel.

The next morning I awoke before Tom. Getting out of bed, I noticed my grass stained knees, I wondered sadly if he would have even noticed them. Foregoing my robe, naked in the early morning light, I smiled to myself and headed off to the shower.

The day was a typical day, my nocturnal activities having temporarily satisfied my needs. Later that night, Tom was watching the game and I was sitting reading a book when my phone vibrated.

It was Tom's father Brian, "Can you talk?"

"Yes," I texted back, looking up and checking on what Tom was doing.

"Tom stopped by tonight and said he was going out of town for a few days."

"Yes, he leaves Friday night and will be gone over the weekend," I texted back.

"Rachel and I wondered if you wanted to come and stay with us," as I read this message from Brian, my heart started to beat faster and I glanced up to see what Tom was doing yet again.

Tom was engrossed in the game, I think I could have been naked and he would not have noticed.

The feeling of having been caught by Tom's dad in what could only be described as a "compromising position" and then have him not only understand but then to have him fuck me was one of the most intense experiences of my life.

The images of the hunger in Brian's eyes, the bulge in his pants, and then Brian stripping and then fucking me like the little bitch I was pretending to be, flooded into my thoughts again.

Brian's next text pulled me back to reality, "Rachel has wanted to have you over since that night but we didn't want Tom to suspect anything."

I thought of Tom's mom, Rachel was in her early 50's and before that night, she was the last person who I would have suspected of being interested in me. Brian had texted me after that night that Rachel was like a wild woman after he told her of how he had found me chained to the dog house in my paws, tail, and mask. Brian told me that they had wanted me to come over for some "fun" ever since.

"What did you have in mind?" I replied with my hands shaking.

"We want to indulge your fetish, Lauren, are you interested?"

How could I say how much I wanted to do that, ever since I had gone to the XXX store and made that purchase, I got wet even thinking about the things I bought. I thought about it so much that I think I masturbated every single day sometimes several times.

"Yes," I typed while Tom cheered about a goal on TV.

I realized my palms were sweaty as I waited for a reply.

"Good, Tom said he is heading out of town to the airport around 9pm to catch the redeye, could we pick you up at 10:00? Will that give you enough time?"

"Enough time for what?" I asked, hoping that he would answer about my gear.

"Rachel says, does that give you enough time to get into your puppy outfit."

OMG, I just about came right then and there.

"Lauren is that okay?

"Lauren?"

"OMG that would be so awesome, you want to pick me up wearing just that?" I typed back just considering the possibilities.

"Yes Lauren, and we don't want you to pack any clothes, we want you to be our sex toy and pet for the entire weekend."

My hands actually were shaking so hard I could hardly hold onto the phone.

Brian typed, "We are really looking forward to having you, both of us, over and over again Lauren."

I don't remember much after that, it seemed to take a thousand years for Friday night to arrive. Tom puttered around the house getting ready.

"Lauren are you okay, you seem distracted," I was surprised that he had noticed, but given that my heart had been beating twice its normal rate since Brian had asked me over, I figured even Tom could see I was not myself.

"Fine, I guess just being home by myself for a few days has me worried," I said.

"Why don't you go see Mom and Dad, I told them I was going away and they almost begged me to invite you over to see them," Tom added.

"It will do you some good, they really seem interested in you," he said before I could answer.

At 10 minutes to 9, Tom left and I closed the door after he gave me a light peck on my cheek.

I could hardly wait until he pulled away, when I could see the taillights heading down the road, I closed the door. I quickly stripped my clothes off and jumped in the shower, sitting on the edge of the tub, I shaved my legs, my underarms, and ran my fingers through my long hair. I looked in the mirror at my long hair and wondered what I would look like with my head shaved, to be completely hairless.

"OMG that would be so hot, how could I explain it to Tom, to my job?" I said to the empty room.

I knew with each passing day, I was appreciating that now that I had unlocked the door to my sexual desires, that the possibilities were getting increasingly more difficult to control.

"One fetish at a time, one fetish at a time," I told myself, smiled and and continued to get ready, knowing that tonight I would be able to indulge at least one of them.

I grabbed the collar from my nightstand and then ran downstairs naked and grabbed the bag from the closet. I loved being naked in the house, Tom would always tell me to cover up because the neighbours might see me.

I checked the driveway and it was empty. I went to the hallway and stood in front of the floor length mirror. I had a nice body, I thought, I was pretty, not gorgeous, and I loved the feeling of being on display.

First, was the collar, the black leather was cool to my touch and I moaned when I put it around my neck. The black leather, the small silver studs, and the big link to connect to a chain. I was aware that I was submissive and that didn't bother me at all, especially when I modelled the collar nude in front of the mirror. My shaved little pussy already glistened with wetness and my heart was racing. I noticed in the mirror my skin was flushed.

I never worried I wouldn't be ready in time, if Brian and Rachel happened to catch me, it only made me want to get caught like this.

Next was the tail, using some of the lube in the bag, I covered my finger in a large glob of it, far more than I needed. I figured more would be better since I didn't know how long I would be wearing it. Using the mirror, I reached around and caressed my asshole. Slowly I ran my finger around and rimmed myself, coating my little rosebud.

I grabbed even more lube and smeared it on and into my ass, just to be safe. I pushed my finger past the resistance and groaned as I penetrated myself to my first knuckle, whimpering the entire time.

I spent a few more minutes playing with my ass, stretching myself with one finger and then two. Then I took more lube and rubbed it onto the butt plug of the tail, I forced myself to relax as I moved the tip around my ass. I risked the extra time to tease my ass and had to close my eyes because it felt so wonderful and so bad as little by little I pushed it into me.

Just then, my phone buzzed, a message from Rachel, "We will be there shortly, we both can hardly wait to see our pet."

The heat and wetness between my legs only intensified.

Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the feeling of the plug, my knees giving out slightly. With the plug and my tail in place, I felt myself descending more and more into the world of my fetish and gave myself totally to my fantasy.

The mask was next, I could feel myself transforming to a sub with each passing minute. The floppy ears and vinyl material covered my features. I hoped Brian and Rachel would be as turned on as I was becoming.

Moving to the floor and fumbling with the straps and I knelt on the rug and bound my calves and thighs, it was awkward but I managed it. I made sure they were tight but not so, it would affect my circulation. My ability to walk was reduced though to moving on all fours only. My kneepads fit securely in place and my skin was flushed an almost bright red with excitement. I reached for the paw mitts; I used my free hand to lock the first one and then used the wall to lock the second one. I heard a car pull into the driveway.

I moaned aloud, I needed a release in the worst way; I was so turned on that I was actually shaking. The idea of Tom's parents finding me like this, so exposed and engaged in this deviant fetish almost made me cum right then and there.

I heard a car door close and for an instant fear struck me, what if it was Tom and he had forgotten something, my heart rate must have spiked and I felt lightheaded and but somehow even more excited. There was no way for me to undo the mitts, much less get out of my gear by myself, I was trapped ... and that just turned me so much more.

Then I could hear voices and I realized it was Brian and Rachel. I couldn't make out all of the words, but I did hear, "Okay Brian, we are just picking her up right now, let's save her until we get home, we are going to have her all weekend, do you think you can wait to fuck her?"

I heard Brian respond, "Wait to you see her and we'll see who can't wait," he laughed.

A few seconds later, a knock sounded and then I heard Rachel say, "Silly, we should just go in, if she is "ready" I don't think she could open the door, just try it."

The doorknob turned and then Rachel was standing in the doorway, her mouth wide open, staring at me in my doggie outfit, she slowly smiled and said, "Brian you were right, she is a sexy little bitch."

Rachel was dressed in shorts that revealed her nice legs, she wore a t-shirt without a bra that clearly outlined her nice breasts with her prominent nipples standing at attention. Her hair was in a nice pony tail and she wore just the right amount of makeup, I had always thought was was a really pretty woman. Seeing her like this only made me more excited.

Brian was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, he looked great and his cologne had always turned me on and knowing that he would soon have me just made me actually whimper out loud.

My anticipation, my anxiousness, was all worth it as I saw the same lust and hunger both their expressions.

"Wow Brian, you were right, she looks incredible, Lauren I can't believe how sexy you look," Rachel said in a voice that was lower and more husky than normal.

Rachel paused for a second and then said in a commanding voice, "Bark for me Lauren," and I did.

Brian stood slightly behind her, not even trying to hide the bulge in his pants.

Rachel had me sit up, with my 34B's very exposed and my nipples rock hard. Then I rolled over for her and then turned around and wagged my tail at her.

"Oh this is so delicious Brian; we are going to have so much fun this weekend."

"I told you, didn't I," Brian said as I moved over to him and rubbed my mask on his crotch.

Rachel slapped my ass really hard, "No Lauren, not yet, first we need to take you home."

I was surprised at the pain, but even the stinging turned me on, I wanted her to do it again.

Instead, Brian said, "We should ask her first, just to be sure."

Rachel thought about it, "Brian you're right, Lauren are you sure you want this sweetie, last chance, otherwise your ass and everything else about you belongs to Brian and me this weekend," Rachel said quietly.

I didn't hesitate, "Woof," I barked and excitedly wagged my ass, the plug making delicious friction in my ass.

"Okay Lauren," Brian said, "From now until Sunday night you are our little bitch and you can't change your mind."

If my pussy was drenched before, with those words it absolutely flooded now.

Rachel told me that I had to stay "in character" all weekend, that I wasn't allowed to talk, only bark, that I had to wear my gear the entire time, and if I was good I would be rewarded, if I was bad I would be punished.

"Are you really sure Lauren," Brian asked.

"Woof," I replied nodding my head excitedly. I could feel my heart beat almost pounding in my chest. I was also looking forward to being punished.

"Okay," Brian leaned over and attached a leash I hadn't seen until now to my collar and started to lead me towards their van.

"You had better take her for a little walk, we don't want any accidents in the van, Brian," Rachel said softly.

It took me a second to realize what they meant. I had peed in front of Brian that first night and now the thought of peeing in front of Brian again was exciting, and even more so with Rachel here.

Rachel turned off the lights, locked the door and followed behind us into the yard. The thought of not having any clothes and being treated like a pet was almost making me hyperventilate.

"Do you have to pee Lauren honey? Come on, pee for us," Brian leaned down and whispered that into my ear.

I tried but I was too excited. Brian seemed to sense this and slowly rubbed my back, his thick fingers lightly grazing over my skin, sending shivers of electricity through my body. Before I knew it, he reached under me and was caressing my tits, pinching and pulling on my nipples in a way that took my mind off peeing and I tried to grind my boob into his hand.

With my legs spread and pushing my middle towards the ground, this was not how I was used to peeing. I tried and tried but I was too tense. It wasn't until Rachel started petting my ass that I could feel my body relaxing even more and then I heard her say, "That's a good puppy, let it all out." I felt my bladder emptying in front of my in-laws. Both of them patted my head.