A Weekend With My In-Laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My excitement was growing and so was my need to pee.

"Woof," I squeaked and Brian stopped.

"Okay girl, try to pee," I stayed on all fours and pushed my pelvis forward like last time and with Brian watching I started to pee. This time, there was no hesitation and Brian watched the growing puddle beneath me.

"Naked, dressed as a dog, and peeing on the side of the road, I was so exposed that I almost had an orgasm while I peed.

Brian was naked too and we were a fair distance from their house, it was then we saw the distant headlights of an approaching car.

Panic and then a quick look to see where we could hide. Brian could run and hide but in my bound condition, I was really limited in how fast I could move.

Brian moved off the road and tugged on my leash for me to follow. He noticed some trees and a couple of bushes and he almost dragged me to them. The car was further away than what it looked and while I was catching my breath, I could feel Brian behind me.

Brian pushed my legs apart and knelt behind me, safe in the thoughts we were mostly hidden. Maybe he was kneeling so he couldn't be seen. Then I felt his cock and I braced my pussy for another assault.

Then I felt his fingers on my still stretched ass. Brian ran his fingers along my rosebud and it was still coated in most of the extra lube from the tail plug.

I moaned aloud as the headlights finally approached, Brian covered my mouth with his large hand as the car was almost to upon us.

Brian and I both moaned, as his cock forced its way into my ass, not as gently as I had hoped, his cock forcing itself deep inside me, almost in one push.

I started to scream from the pain, but Brian covered my mouth again, muffling the sound as his pushed even deeper.

After the initial moment, the pain and pleasure were almost equal and it was not until he had thrust into me, several times did the pain dissipate and the pleasure completely take over.

"God Lauren your ass is tight," Brian panted.

Brian continued to fuck my ass as the car briefly illuminated us and for a moment, I was sure that we had been seen. The thrill of being caught must have been on Brian's mind because for what seemed like the hundredth time tonight, Brian came inside me. Brake lights briefly illuminated my world in red, as I was sure we had been caught, then just as quickly the car accelerated and was gone.

Brian collapsed onto my back and his cock stayed inside my ass. I could feel his bulk, even as he started to return to normal size. Brian kissed my neck and told me how beautiful I was. We stayed like that for several minutes before he withdrew and as his cock came out of my ass, so did most of his semen, dripping from my dilated ass.

Brian stood up walked me towards the light of the house, as we approached the door, he unleased me and helped me up the steps.

Rachel was waiting for us, she said she was getting worried, we had been gone for almost an hour and it was now after 2 am.

Brian excused himself and went to bed, Rachel looked at me and shook her head, and "Who would have known that a puppy could be such a slut. Look at you, cum dried on your face, dripping from that swollen little box of yours, and now from your ass too," she smiled as she said it.

"I was going to wash you up because you smell like sex, but I think we will just leave you like the slut puppy you are until the morning," she smiled again and unbound my legs.

Brian had showered and was already in bed asleep when Rachel got me up to their bedroom. My head hit the pillow and I was asleep almost instantly as well.

I awoke with a start, the room was empty and the sun was shining through the open patio doors. There was a steel tub full of hot water on the balcony. I thought back to last night and my sweet little body was still throbbing and swollen red from all of the fucking.

"Look who's awake, time for a bath puppy," Brian said as he walked into the room fully dressed, followed by Rachel, also fully dressed.

Rachel unlocked my paws, removed my mask, and helped me to the tub full of soapy water. I was sweaty and smelled like sex; my body was covered in dried cum, but Rachel said I looked amazing.

Both of them washed me, Rachel doing my hair and Brian washing every inch of my naked body. Slowly all of the dried cum washed away. The phone rang and Brian went back in to answer it.

Rachel asked, "Lauren, honey, what other things do you think you would like to try, we have all day and Brian and I want to experiment with you, sweetie."

I asked, "I'm open, what would you like to try?"

"We were wondering if you would like to be tied up and fucked by both of us," she said kind of coyly.

She ran her hand through my long hair and mused, "I wonder what you would think about us shaving your head sometime, so everyone would know what a little submissive slut you really are," I moaned and she had her answer.

"We'll save that for another time, today we are going to take our puppy for a walk out in the country, and does that sound like fun?" Rachel said with real excitement in her voice.

However, before I could answer or suggest anything else, Brian ran back into the room and we could see that he was panicking.

"Fuck. Fuck, fuck," Tom's on his way home from the airport. His job was cut short and he called to see if we knew where Lauren was"

Rachel swore as well and said, "How much time do we have?"

Brian reached out his hand and helped me out of the tub.

"Maybe twenty minutes, he called from the luggage area," Brian replied

They both were drying me off, Rachel spending a little extra time on my nipples, and then suddenly her lips were on one. My eyes closed and rolled back into my head.

"Come on, Rachel, we have to get her home, you can do that in the car," Brian pleaded, of the two he was the most worried about me being caught by Tom.

They rushed me downstairs and out into the yard, Brian's hand on my ass all the way.

"Sorry Lauren, we wanted to do so much today, but it will have to wait, Tom just would never understand," Brian said.

"We want to be able to help you out again, but if we get caught and you get caught without any clothes that will never happen," Brian explained.

"I understand, last night was the first time I felt really satisfied in such a long time; I will do anything to make it possible, so I can wait until next time," I said, reaching over and kissing him on the lips, my tongue deep in his mouth.

Brian put the car in drive; I sat in the front seat between them, Brian with his hand between my legs rubbing my little pussy and my head leaning back. Rachel bent over and was alternately sucking on my nipples, leaving large hickies on my tender flesh and biting my rock hard nipples.

It was as if they wanted to enjoy every second, and I did not mind, I loved being the object of their desires.

After about 15 minutes, we pulled into our driveway. During the trip, I must have had a half dozen little orgasms and I could barely walk when they hustled me into the house.

"Don't worry about your costume, I will make sure it's safe," Brian said, my mind a thousand miles away from thinking about that worry.

"Come on, Lauren, lets get you dressed," Rachel said as she pulled me upstairs.

Brian rooted through my dresser for some clothes.

"Forget the panties and bra, just some shorts Brian, and a tee-shirt, we don't want our little slut wearing those things anyway," Rachel said quickly to Brian.

She pulled a t-shirt on me, revealing my still rock hard nipples in the thin material and then pulled my shorts up, the tightness not doing anything to hide my vagina through the thin material of the shorts.

Rachel French-kissed me and then Brian did as well, they both said at the same time, "We'll do this again really soon Lauren," and then they were gone.

Their car had barely been gone 3 minutes when the door opened, "Lauren are you here?" Tom asked.

"Yes, you're home early Tom?" I said distractedly.

"I called but you didn't answer," he said.

"Sorry, I didn't sleep much last night," I didn't hear the phone.

"Well my trip was cut short, they rescheduled it for Thursday, I will be gone for a week, do you mind, I could get my parents to see if you could stay with them, so you could sleep better? Tom said quickly, almost as if he only had seconds to get all of the words out.

I thought about it for a minute, "Sure, I don't know if I would sleep any better, but it's worth a try."

"They'll both be really excited Lauren," he said.

Some how I thought they would be too, but not as excited as what I will be.