A Weekend With The Flatmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yeah, but you've seen us both naked and you've had sex with Nina. Doesn't seem any point in being coy now.'

She had a point but it wasn't helping with the tightness of my pants. If this continued, I'd need to go up a size.

'So, are we good?' She asked.

'Yes, of course.' I replied. 'I like it here and I don't want anything to spoil it.'

'And we like having you here.' She said as she started to head back to their bedroom. 'We won't let anything spoil it.'

As she went through the door, she stopped and turned around. 'Oh, what am I like?' She said. 'I almost forgot what I came in here to ask you.'

'Yes?'

'Will you be our fuck buddy?'

'Wh-what?'

'Just until you find yourself someone, of course.'

'I, er...'

Nina appeared in the doorway. 'What she really means is that I had some cock last night and she's feeling left out!'

'What she said.' Lucy said with a grin.

I was still speechless.

Lucy held out her hand. 'So, are you coming?' She asked.

I took her hand and she led me to their room.

'You don't mind if I watch, do you?' Nina said as she sat in the chair.

I didn't know what to say but Lucy grabbed my belt and pulled me close. Our lips met and her tongues entwined. It appeared I had no choice.

Lucy unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down, the bulge in my pants betraying my arousal.

'Glad to see Nina wasn't exaggerating.' She said before slipping her fingers inside my pants. I gasped as she grabbed my cock and began massaging it.

Suddenly, my pants were around my ankles and Lucy was on her knees.

'Oh yes.' I said as I felt her warm tongue running up my shaft before taking my cock into her mouth.

I glanced at Nina. She had one leg hanging over each arm of the chair and her hand was inside her knickers. Her gaze was fixed on Lucy as she fingered herself.

I was in ecstasy as Lucy worked my cock with her tongue and I was already feeling the twinge of an impending orgasm. 'I don't thing I can hold it in any longer.' I said.

'Then don't.' Nina said.

If anything, Lucy sucked harder, knowing what was to come and my cock spasmed as she took me deeper than I'd ever been taken and I came into her mouth and down her throat. She released my cock and swallowed hard.

I looked at Nina. She was working her fingers hard and her face was contorted with pleasure as she came. She pulled her fingers out over her knickers and offered them to Lucy who took them into her mouth and sucked on her cum.

'Wow!' I said. It was all I could say.

'Wow indeed.' Lucy said as she stood up. 'Now get on the bed. I want everything Nina got last night and more.'

'More?' I replied as I took off the rest of my clothes and climbed onto the bed.

'Yes, definitely more!' She threw a leg over me and pushed her tongue into my mouth. My hand moved down her back and I slipped it inside her knickers. I caressed her buttocks before running my hand underneath. She gasped as my fingers brushed against her anus before stroking her pussy.

'Oh, I like that.' She said.

I pushed her onto her back and lifted her top. She took over and pulled it over her head. Her breasts were small but perfect, her nipples were standing proud.

She moaned as I stroked her breasts and gently sucked on each nipple in turn. Her legs were already open as I slipped my hand into her knickers and pushed to fingers inside her.

'Fuck, that feels so good.' She said as she writhed on the bed. 'I want you to go down on me.'

I moved down the bed until I was between her legs and she instinctively lifted her arse so that I could easily slide her knickers off. She opened her legs wide once more and shuddered as I buried my tongue deep inside her.

She was writhing and moaning as I worked my tongue in and out, flicking the tip over her clit.

I felt the mattress sink a little as Nina climbed onto the bed and she laid alongside Lucy, stroking her breasts before sucking on her nipples. It was enough to send Lucy over the edge and her orgasm flooded through her. It ws the first time anyone had come on my face!

'You ok down there?' Lucy said as I lifted my head, her cum running down my chin.

'Oh yeah! 'I replied.

Before I could say anything, Nina's tongue was in my mouth, sucking on all that was Lucy.

Lucy rolled me onto my back and straddled me. 'I need this inside me.' She said as she ran her fingers along my shaft. It didn't take long for my cock to twitch into life and she lowered herself onto me.

She was petite compared to Nina but I slid into her with ease and we began to fuck with an increasing rhythm.

Nina reached into the drawer beside the bed and pulled out a small purple vibrator before removing her knickers. I heard the buzz as she switched it on and began playing.

It was an intoxicating sight as both Lucy and I watched Nina fucking herself while we fucked each other, Lucy squeezing her own breasts and pinching her nipples.

Nina began to moan and writhe as she got onto her back, using the vibrator to stimulate her clit. she looked lovingly up at her wife. 'Finish me off baby!' She pleaded.

Lucy climbed off me and got onto all fours between Nina's legs. As she began to run her tongue along Nina's slit, I got onto my knees behind Lucy and slipped my cock back inside her.

'Oh god, yes!' Lucy said. 'Fuck me hard!'

I increased my pace until my balls were slapping against her pubic bone whilst she worked her tongue deep inside Nina's pussy.

All three of us were moaning now, all three of us close to orgasm. Nina cried out and I looked down to see her cum flooding out onto Lucy's face. Lucy was next and, as she squealed her orgasm, I felt her cum soaking my cock.

I could hold it no longer and pulled out before spurting a jet of cum over Lucy's buttocks and along her bum crack.

All three of us were blowing from our exertions. Lucy laid flat on her stomach, I rolled onto my back, Nina hadn't moved, she remained on her back, legs akimbo.

'This sort of thing doesn't happen outside if porn films, you know.' I said, getting my breath back.

'The porn films you watch must be on the tame side.' Nina replied. 'You'd be surprised what people get up to behind closed doors.'

Lucy turned her head towards me. 'So what do you think?' She said. 'Who's better, me or Nina?'

'Be very careful how you answer.' Nina said with a mock frown.

'Not a fair comparison.' I replied. 'Last night was great but fucking Lucy from behind whilst watching her eat you out was another level!'

'Well played.' Nina said.

'Talking of which.' I said. 'Lucy, would you like me to get you some tissues?'

'Oh no you don't!' Nina said as she rolled over and crawled down the bed.

I watched, mesmerised, as she proceeded to lick my cum from Lucy's buttocks, running the tip of her tongue between them. My cock went from flaccid to fully erect almost instantly as Nina's tongue found Lucy's anus and rolled it around her little star shaped hole.

I noticed Lucy looking at me. 'That's turning you on, isn't it?' She said.

'Is it that obvious?' I replied, looking down at my engorged cock.

'Would you like me to do it to you?'

I was a little taken aback. 'Well, I, er...'

'You're not going to suddenly go all shy on us are you?'

'No, of course not but...'

'Good.' Lucy said. 'Roll onto your front.'

I did as asked and soon felt Lucy's soft lips on my buttocks before running the tip of her tongue between them. I shivered as she licked my anus. It was a sensation I'd never thought possible as her warm, wet tongue probed my hole!

'Don't think you're getting away with it.' Nina said.

I opened my eyes to see Nina had laid on her side, facing away from me, her arse in front of me. I began to kiss her buttocks before slipping my tongue between them. She pushed back and gasped as I pushed my tongue inside her hole and a couple of fingers into her pussy.

Lucy's tongue pushed inside me and that tipped me over the edge. I felt my cock spasm as I came, shooting my sticky cum onto the sheet beneath me.

'Oh god, I'm so sorry!' I said, gingerly rolling onto my back.

Lucy laughed. 'Have you seen how much Nina produces?' 'Don't worry about it.'

Nina suddenly appeared with some tissues. 'How to you feel about anal sex?' She asked as she handed them to me.

'You know.' I replied as I wiped the sticky residue off my stomach. 'If you'd asked me that question yesterday, I'd have probably run for the hills.' I looked Nina in the eye as she climbed back onto the bed. 'So who's arse do you want me to fuck?'

The afternoon was turning into my sexual fantasy bucket list!

'You're not sticking that that up my arse!' Lucy said, you'll split me in two! Nina's got a bigger arse, you'll have to do her.'

'Cheeky mare!' Nina replied. 'But she's right.'

'This is more my size.' As she fished out another, albeit smaller, vibrator and squeezed a little lube onto the tip before closing her eyes and gently pushing it into her anus. I watched wide eyed as she moved it in and out whilst fingering her pussy.

'Oi!' Nina said as she picked up the lube. 'Focus on me!'

She sat next to Lucy, taking up the same position, knees up and legs akimbo before squeezing out some lube and fingering her anus.

'Here.' She said, tossing me the tube. 'Lube up!'

I looked down, my cock was rock hard again and I squeezed a good glob of lube and smeared it over my engorged member.

Nina got onto all fours. 'Slow and gentle please.' She said.

As my tip touched her hole, It almost seemed to open in anticipation. I pushed just a little but I slid all the way in.

'Ow!' Nina screamed. 'I said slow and gentle!'

'Sorry.' I replied. 'I think I may have used a little too much lube.'

'Fucking priceless!' Lucy laughed, the vibrator still inside her arse.

'It's ok.' Nina said, catching her breath. 'Nice and gentle from now on.'

I pulled out almost all the way before slowing pushing myself back in.

'Ooh!' Nina said. 'That's it!'

It felt so different, tighter. I dared to move just a little faster and she began to match me as she rocked back and forth.

'Yes!' She moaned. 'Keep it like that.'

It felt so good and I didn't even noticed that Lucy had moved behind me until I felt her fingers brush along my bum crack.

'Feeling adventurous?' she whispered into my ear.

'What...in mind?' I was finding it hard to string words together.

I yelped as I felt a lubed finger penetrate my arse.

'How's that?'

It actually felt good after the initial shock. 'Yeah...good.' I managed to say.

She showed my the vibrator and squeezed a glob of lube onto the tip. It was obvious what she wanted to do and I could't say no now so I just nodded.

'Nnng!' I cried out as she penetrated my arse with the vibrator. The sensation when she switched it on was a whole new level which made me slam my cock into Nina who screamed out as I shot my cum into her arse.

'Fucking hell!' Nina cried out as she collapsed onto the bed. 'Were you trying to kill me?'

Lucy was laying on the bed in hysterics.

'Sorry.' I said as I gingerly pulled the vibrator out. 'I didn't mean to...'

'Oh I might have known.' Nina said, looking at Lucy who was still in fits of giggles. 'Because of you, Matt came up my arse. I'm off for a shower.'

As Nina disappeared into the hallway, I laid down next to Lucy who had only just stopped giggling.

'I hope I haven't upset her.' I said.

'No.' She replied. 'She'll be fine after she's had her shower. Gets a bit sticky up there. How's your arse?'

'It's ok.' I said. 'Just a bit of a shock at first.'

'The anal canal is an erogenous zone in both men and women. I don't know why more people don't do it.'

'Maybe I should go out on the streets and do a survey.' I said.

'That could be fun, I might come with you.'

It was the strangest feeling, laying naked on the bed, chatting with one of my landladies.

'Are you really thirty-six?' I asked. 'Sorry, I shouldn't have asked, the was rude.'

'No, it's fine.' She replied, reassuringly squeezing my hand. 'I'm actually thirty-seven next week.'

'You look fantastic!' I said.

'Flattery will get you everywhere!'

'Right, you two.' Nina said as she appeared, wrapped in a towel. 'Off the bed, I'm going to strip it.'

'I'm off for a shower then.' Lucy said. 'Come on Matt.' She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door.

I looked at Nina. 'Er, is this ok?'

'Don't ask her.' Lucy said. 'She had you all to herself last night, it's my turn.'

'Yes.' Nina said to me. 'See if ou can wear her out, she's way too hyper!'

Lucy closed the door of the shower cubicle and turned on the water. As the hot water cascaded over our bodies, our lips met and her tongue was soon probing my mouth. I felt her hand caressing my balls and my cock began to stiffen and she sank to her knees.

Once again, she took me into her month but not for very long this time. My cock was rock hard and I decided to take the lead, lifting her up, my hands griping her buttocks. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, gasping as I entered her.

'Oh, this is good!' She said.

Our mouths came together and our tongues entwined as I gently lifted her up and down, her back sliding easily on the smooth, tiled wall of the shower cubicle.

She began to moan as my cock slid in and out of her. 'Faster.' She whispered in my ear. 'Harder!'

Regular gym visits meant that my leg muscles were very strong but the afternoon's exertions were taking their toll and even Lucy's small frame was becoming difficult.

'Harder!' She demanded.

I was thrust into her now, using all my strength to stay upright.

'Oh god!' She panted. 'I'm nearly there!'

I was thrusting as hard as I could.

'Yes, yes, I'm coming! YES!'

Her body went rigid as she screamed out her orgasm.

Mine was now imminent. 'I need to pull out.' I pleaded. 'I'm gonna come!' But she wouldn't really her grip. Her thighs were powerful for her size. I had no choice and grunted as I shot my load inside her.

Neither of us moved for at least a minute. My hands were still gripping her buttocks, her thighs were still gripping my hips, my softening cock was still inside her.

'You wouldn't let me pull out.' I said.

'It's ok.' She replied. 'I like the feeling when a man comes inside me. I'll get a morning after pill, just don't tell Nina.'

She finally loosened her thighs and I was able to lift her off my cock and her feet touched the floor of the shower. We could barely see other through the steam as we massaged each other with shower gel.

Neither of us spoke as we towelled each other dry before heading back to their room, Lucy with a towel wrapped around her chest, me with one around my waist.

'I've ordered pizza.' Nina said as we walked in. She was dressed in a clean vest top and knickers.

'Are you going to answer the door like that?' I asked

'Nope.' Lucy said as she dropped her towel. 'I am!'

'You would too if I let you.' Nina said. 'Now put something on or you'll get Matt all horny again.'

'Oh no.' I said. 'I need recovery time, you two have worn me out.'

'Pah!' Lucy said. 'You youngsters, no stamina!'

I picked up my clothes and as turned to head back to my room, Nina yanked my towel off.

'Hey!'

'We just want to watch your tight twenty-three year old arse as you walk down the hall, off you pop.'

I got back to my room, closed my door and flopped onto the bed. Did that just happen? It was like every man's sexual fantasy rolled into one.

Where did it go from here? They wanted me to be their fuck buddy. What would that entail? Was I going to be at their beck and call? How often did they feel the need for sex with a man? Why the fuck was my brain trying to think of all the negatives.

Sunday morning and I was alone in the flat. Nina and Lucy had been out for their morning run and had decided to hit the shops.

I was still contemplating the events of the previous afternoon. The evening had been mundane by comparison. The pizza arrived on time and Lucy had answered the door although she had thrown on a t-shirt and some jogging bottoms before then. The pizzas were consumed and we spent the rest of the evening in front of the television until we retired to our separate bedrooms.

I walked into the kitchen and switched the kettle on. As I took a mug from the drainer, I heard a knock on the door.

'Hi Matt.' Amy said as I opened the door.

'No!' I relied as I tried to close the door. She put her foot inside, stopping it. 'Fine!' I said as I turned and walked back into the kitchen.

Amy closed the front door behind her and followed me through. 'I only want to talk.' She said.

'How did you find me?' I asked.

'Does it matter?'

'SIX!' I yelled. 'Six Amy, not three!'

'I don't know why I said three, I guess I thought six would sound too horrendous.'

'But you thought shagging just three blokes behind my back sounded more reasonable?'

'I don't know. My head was all over the place. We were talking about getting married and I panicked.'

'You panicked? You went and slept with six blokes out of panic?'

'You're twisting things Matt.'

'Am I? It all sounds so straight forward to me!'

She just looked at me before slumping into one of the kitchen chairs. She was wearing the white summer dress with the blue butterflies that I'd bought her the previous year. I looked at her piercing blue eyes and her shoulder length auburn hair. I'd forgotten just how beautiful she was.

'Look.' She said. 'I didn't come here to fight. You stormed out after I confessed....'

'Yes, why did you confess? Why did you feel the need to break my heart?'

'Because I loved you. I still love you. You deserved to know the truth.'

I heard the key in the front door followed by Lucy's voice. 'All I said was that you might need a bigger size, I didn't mean that you had a fat ar...shit!'

'I said we were going to be back too early.' Nina said as the walked into the kitchen.

'Too early for what?' I said.

'Oh nothing.' Lucy said. 'Nina's just got a big mouth.'

'You knew Amy was going to be here, how?'

'Sorry.' Amy said. I should have told you.'

'Told me what?'

'That we contacted her and suggested that she come over.' Lucy said. 'We thought we'd go shopping to give you two some time alone.'

'How did you know how to contact her?' I asked.

'Your friends. Carol and Andy?'

'Ooh.' Nina said. 'We forgot to get that, er, thing.'

'What thing?' Lucy asked.

'You know, that, er, thing you wanted that we'll have to go back to the shop for?'

'Ah, the thing.'

'Yes, the thing.' Nina said. 'It'll probably take us hours to find it. See you later.'

As they left, I heard Lucy's voice. 'What are we going to do for hours on a Sunday?'

'Give them space.' Nina replied.

'Well this is awkward.' Amy said as the front door clicked shut. 'Would it help if I said that I was drunk each time?'

'Not really.' I replied as I sat down.

'I didn't think it would.' She put her head in her hands. 'Oh Matt, oh don't know what to say. I had a whole speech planned after Lucy phoned me but none of it made sense by the time I got here. I know you hate me but I hate myself even more.'

'I don't hate you.'

'You don't?'

'No.'

'Well you should. What I did to was shitty.'

'Yes, I should and yes, it was.'

'Is there anything I can say or do that could make this right?'

That was possibly the most difficult question I'd ever been asked. 'I really don't know.' I replied. 'Is it true that you haven't been with anyone else since I left?'

'I've barely left the flat except for work, Carol must've told you that.'

I nodded, she had.

'I don't know what to say, Amy.'

'You don't have to say anything, it was me who came to talk to you.'

'To what end? To convince me to come back to you?'

'No. Well, yes, well maybe. Oh, I don't know. Ten years we were together since that clumsy snog outside the school disco.'