A Weekend With The Flatmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked my cock as they held their faces together, opened their mouths and stuck out their tongues.

I held myself just a few inches from them and wanked myself as hard as I could until my cock yet again spasmed and I shot jet after jet of cum over Amy and Nina's faces and into their mouths.

They sat there, sporting huge grins before turning to each other and licking all my cum from each other's faces.

'That's it.' I said, exhaustedly. 'I'm done. My cock is actually aching!'

'I think you've earned a rest.' Nina said. 'What do you say, Amy?'

'I concur.' Amy replied.

A mobile phone beeped at the other end of the flat.

'Oh, I'd best get that.' Nina said. 'Might be Lucy.'

Nina jumped off the bed and headed back towards her room.

'Thank you.' Amy said.

'What for?' I replied.

'For giving me a second chance and for this incredible experience.'

I held her tight. 'Nothing comes between us ever again.' I said.

'Ha ha!' Nina's laugh preceded her as she headed back to my room. 'It was Lucy.' She said and she read out the text. 'Managed to get away and am on way home. Hope you left some for me, I've never had a foursome.'

'Oh wow!' Amy said.

'Wow indeed.' I replied.

Nina's phone beeped again. 'Ask Amy if she'd like to move in.'

Amy looked at me. 'I'd like that very much.' She said.

I turned to Nina. 'Would you be ok with that?'

'Absolutely.' Nina replied. 'Hope your cock's up to the task.'

I was about to flat share with three insatiable women. I'd need to check on Amazon to see if the did weights for penises.