A Weekend With The Flatmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed at the memory. The awkwardness as two thirteen year olds tried to work out how to snog, the wayward tongues, the clash of teeth.

'Do you remember the first time we had sex?' She asked.

'Yes.' I replied with a smile. 'The day after your sixteenth birthday on your parent's bed.'

'Had to explain to my dad why there was a bloodstain on the duvet.'

'I thought he was going to kill me!'

'But he didn't because he liked you and at least you had the courtesy to wait until it was legal. And he always thought we were good together. We were good together Matt, we still can be. So no, I haven't even looked at anyone else since you left because I don't want anyone else other than you.'

I could feel my mind splitting apart. Of course I wanted to be with her again but how could I ever trust her? Should I just ask her to leave or should I take a leap of faith?

'Can I take that, as you haven't kicked me out, you're at least thinking about it?'

'Was I lousy in bed?' I asked.

'What?'

'I just thought that you might have slept with other guys because I wasn't good enough in bed.'

'Are you kidding? Did I ever fail to have an orgasm when we made love? Multiple ones on several occasions. I don't even remember what the others were like. I told you, I was drunk. It was at parties with my old Uni mates.'

She stood up and came over to me. She straddled my legs and placed a hand on my cheek. I instinctively placed my hands on her waist, it felt good to touch her again.

'If there was anything I could do to make it right.' She said. 'I'd do it in a heartbeat.' A tear rolled down her cheek and I wiped it away with my thumb.

My head was telling me to push her away, to tell her that she'd have to leave. My heart was telling me to hold her tight and to kiss her.

I held her tight and our lips met. Our tongues entwined and our breathing grew loud.

'Take me to your bedroom.' She whispered into my ear.

We stood and I led her to my room. As I shut the door, Amy reached behind her back and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor before stepping out of it and kicking off her shoes. She was wearing the silk bra and knickers that I'd also bought for her the previous year.

Amy wasn't as slim as Lucy and Nina but she had curves and those curves looked great. Her breasts were larger as well, a D cup.

I pulled my t-shirt over my head and removed my jeans. My pants doing little to hide my arousal.

She pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top me. Our lips met again, our tongues entwined again and there was a frenzy as we frantically groped any part of each other's bodies that we could get hold of.

She rolled me onto my back again and unhooked her bra. I reached up and caressed her breasts as she moved her hips, grinding her damp crotch against my stiff cock.

'I love you Matt.' She said as she kissed my chest and moved down my body and peeled my pants off.

'Oh god, I love you too.' I said as Amy took my cock in her mouth. I'd forgotten what she could do with her tongue!

She ran her hands over my chest as she continued to work my cock with her tongue.

'Oh fuck!' I said as I felt the twinge of an orgasm. 'Do you want me to come in your mouth?'

She gave a muffle 'yes'.

'Are you going to swallow my cum?'

Another muffled 'yes.'

I grunted. 'COMING!' My cock spasmed as my cum poured into her mouth and she swallowed as if she hadn't eaten for days!

'I missed that taste.' She said as she came up, a grin on her face.

I turned her onto her back and began to kiss her large but pert breasts, sucking on each nipple in turn before running my tongue down her stomach.

She breathed heavily in anticipation as I pulled her knickers off and I licked at her labia and clit before thrusting my tongue deep inside her pussy.

'Oh yes, Matt. Your tongue feels so good. Don't stop, please don't stop!'

I continued with my tongue inside her before replacing it with two fingers while I lapped at her clit.

'Oh god!' She cried out as she writhed on the bed. 'I want your cock inside me! Fuck me Matt!'

I lifted myself up and thrust my hard cock into her. She gasped and I pushed my tongue into her mouth. As her juices mingles with her saliva, I found myself wondering what it would be like to fuck her from behind while she was eating another woman's pussy.

This wasn't gentle love making, this was frenzied fucking, six months of frustration pouring out of both of us.

'Fucking hell, don't stop.' Amy shrieked. 'Make me come! Make me come!'

I was thrusting hard now. I was fucking her harder than I'd ever fucked her before!

'Yes! I'm coming! I'M COMING BABY!'

She bucked and convulsed as she came hard, her cum flowing over my cock.

'Come inside me baby, come inside me!'

She gave me a confused look as I pulled out of her and lifted her off the bed before turning her around and placed her hands against the wall. getting the idea, she spread her legs and I entered her again.

I was thrusting hard into her and she was pushing back to match me. It only took few thrusts before I felt the surge of the impending orgasm but Amy was also beginning to convulse as her second orgasm took hold.

She cried out as she came. 'I want your cum inside my cunt!' She hissed.

I didn't disappoint as my cock spasmed and exploded inside her, filling her with my sticky cum.

We both collapsed, panting onto the bed and tried to catch our breath. As we lay there, my thoughts turned to Lucy and Nina.

'Before we go any further.' I said. 'There's something I need to tell you.'

'What, that you had a threesome with your lesbian landladies yesterday?'

'You know about that?'

'Yes, Lucy told me all about it.'

'And your fine with it?'

'Well, technically, we weren't together at the time so it doesn't matter, does it?'

She rolled onto her front and I gazed down at her arse. It was slightly bigger than Nina's but still firm and tight.

'Mmm.' She purred as I press my lips to her buttocks. 'That's nice, I've always liked it when you've kissed my bum.'

I slipped my tongue between her cheeks and she flinched as the tip touched her anus.

'Ooh, that's new.' She squealed.

'Do you like it?' I asked.

'I think I do.' She replied.

I pushed my tongue just a little firmer in order for it to penetrate her a little.

'Oh fuck!' She cried. 'I definitely like that!'

'I won't be long.' I said as I leapt off the bed. 'Don't move.'

'Where are you going?'

'Just don't move a muscle, I'll be right back.'

I opened the door and jogged towards Lucy and Nina's room. I prayed they didn't come back and see me running awkwardly into their bedroom with a raging hard on!

I grabbed the lube and headed back to my room.

'What's that?' Amy asked when she spotted the container in my hand.

'Lube.' I said as if it was a more mundane item.

'Er, what are you going to do to me?'

I stopped moving. 'Nothing if you don't want me to.'

'No, it's ok, I trust you. And if your cock gets any harder, it might explode!'

'Just tell me to stop at any time.'

She put her head back down as I got back onto the bed. I licked around her anus again before squeezing a little of the lube onto the tip of my finger.

'Oh god!' She cried out as I pushed my finger gently inside.

'Want me to stop?' I asked.

'No, it's ok, you can keep going.'

I pushed a little further in. 'How's that?'

'Sort of painful and pleasurable at the same time.' She replied. 'Keep going.'

I pushed again until my whole finger was inside her arse. I felt her adjust herself and realised that she had begun to finger herself.

'Oh fuck!' She said. 'I like it!.

I began moving my finger in and out, it was getting easier every time.

'Matt?' Amy said between breaths.

'Yes?' I replied.

'Are you planning to fuck me up the arse by any chance?'

'Do you want me to?'

'I don't know, your cock is rather on the large side.'

'Then I won't.'

'But you want to, don't you?'

'Does that matter?'

'It does to me, I want to please you.'

'You don't have to take it up the arse just to please me.'

She raised herself up onto her knees but kept her head down. 'Fuck my pussy.' She said.

I knelt behind and slipped my cock inside her.

''Mmm, keep it slow like that.' She said as I slid in and out of her.

We maintained the rhythm for a good few minutes, both of us moaning with pleasure. I reached around her and took her breasts in my hands. She raised herself up and twisted her head.

'Squeeze my tits!' She said. I squeezed them gently at first. 'Harder!'. As I squeezed harder, her tongue found it's way into my mouth.

The sensations were incredible as I moved in an out of her, feeling her firm buttocks against my stomach.

'Now fuck me up the arse.' She said, putting her face back onto the pillow.

'You sure?'

'I'm sure.'

I pulled my cock out and picked up the lube, being careful not to apply too much this time.

'Ready?'

'Ready, be gentle.'

'Of course.'

'Mmm.' She said as I pushed the tip of my cock against her anus. I heard her take a sharp breath as the head penetrated her but she didn't complain. There were muffled cries as I pushed a little deeper and she buried her face in the pillow.

I stopped, giving her the opportunity to tell me to pull out.

'All the way!' she said I she lifted her head and turned towards me. 'Hard!'

She screamed out as I rammed my cock in to the hilt and tried to catch her breath. 'Oh wow!' She said.

'You ok?' I asked, worrying that I'd caused her harm.

'Yeah.' She panted. 'That's the hard part over.'

I pulled half way out before sliding back in, slower this time, and we began to build up a rhythm.

'Wait.' She said after a couple of minutes. 'I'm going to turn over, I want to watch you.'

She gasped as I pulled out before rolling onto her back. She opened her legs, placed her hands under her knees and pulled them back to expose her still gaping hole.

I entered her again and it slipped into her with ease. As I began to slide in and out, she inserted two fingers into herself. I remembered how I used to enjoy watching her masturbate but, with my cock in her arse at the same time, this was something else.

'Faster!.' She said.

The faster I fucked her arse, the faster she fingered herself.

'Oh yes! Oh yes! OH YES!'

She was getting close and so was I.

'I'm coming, Matt.'

'Me too!' I grunted.

'It's ok if you want to come in my arse.'

'God, I don't think I can hold on much longer!'

She bucked and convulsed and I watched as her juices flooded out of her. The sight was too much and my cock spasmed as it shot my cum into her arse!

'Well that was different.' Amy said as I collapsed on the bed next to her.

'In a good way?' I asked.

'I think so. I'm a little sore but I'll put it down to it being my first time. I've never come that hard before.'

'Me neither.' I sat up and looked at my cum oozing out of her arse.

'Yes, pass we some tissues.'

'Typical! Sunday bloody afternoon as well.' Nina's voice boomed from the hallway.

I suddenly realised that my bedroom door was still wide open and I went to leap off the bed to close it.

'Lucy's been called into work....oh shit! Fuck!' Nina appeared at the door before I could get there.

I jumped back onto the bed and both Amy and I instinctively pulled the duvet over ourselves.

'So that went better than expected then.' Nina said. 'Hello, you must be Amy, I'm Nina.'

'Nice to meet you.' Amy replied. 'And thanks for the phone call.'

'No problem although it was my wife who called you. So things ok with you two?'

'I think so.' Amy replied, looking at me.'

'We can take it slow.' I said.

Nina raised her eyebrows. 'I'm guessing the sex was good then.'

'Fantastic!' Amy replied. 'Had my first anal.'

I looked at Amy and then at Nina who burst out laughing. 'Good for you.' She said. 'Well, I'll leave you to it. I'll be around if you need anything. Lucy's at the hospital so probable won't be home until late.'

'Or you could join us.' Lucy said.

'Amy!' I said, shooting her a look.

'What!' Amy replied. 'You had a threesome! Do you not think I have sexual fantasies as well?'

'Well, I, er...Nina?'

I looked at Nina, expecting her to say no. I didn't think her and Lucy's agreement applied to other women.

'You too are only just getting back together.' Nina said. 'You don't want to do anything to jeopardise that.'

'Wait!' I said. 'You're actually considering it?'

'Matt, I'm a hair's breadth from being a nymphomaniac, I rarely turn down an opportunity to have sex!'

'What about Lucy?'

'What do you think I'm doing?'

I hadn't even noticed Nina's phone in her hand. It beeped and the screen lit up. She looked at the message, looked at me and smiled.

'She says to go for it as long as I save some energy for when she gets home. Won't be a sec.'

Amy and I looked at each other as Nina left my room and headed for hers.

'Is this ok?' Amy asked.

'I had no idea you had any sexual fantasies.' I said.

'It's not only men who have them, you know.'

'I suppose. So you fantasise about having sex with other women?'

'Not so much fantasise, more curiosity.'

I was beginning to have doubts again. We'd only just got back together and she was already about to have sex with someone else. Did me being here make it alright? What if she deciding that she preferred Nina to me and decided to have an affair with another woman or even leave me for one.

'It's ok.' Amy said. 'I love you, I will never do anything to risk losing you again.' It was almost as if she'd read my mind.

'You two do look good together.'

Nina was stood in the doorway in her blue silk dressing gown. Amy looked her up and down. 'You're very beautiful.' She said.

Nina looked at me. 'She's a keeper.' She said as she climbed onto the bed. 'How about you give us some time to get to know each other.' She gestured to the chair and I went over to it before sitting down.

'I'm a little nervous.' Amy said as she shuffled herself over, still under the duvet.

'That's ok sweetie.' Nina replied. 'We'll take it slow.'

She leaned in and lightly pressed her lips to Amy. Amy closed her eyes, opening her mouth just enough to let Nina's tongue in. The kiss quickly grew passionate and their tongues entwined. I was beginning to feel slight pangs of jealousy but my cock seemed ok with it as it grew hard once again.

As they parted, Amy opened her eyes. 'Good?' Nina asked.

Amy grinned and nodded and I noticed that she was playing with the belt of Nina's dressing gown. Would you like me to take it off?' Nina asked.

Amy nodded and Nina sat up and undid the belt. She slipped the dressing gown off of her shoulders to expose her naked breasts before removing the gown, revealing a pair of matching blue silk knickers.

'Very beautiful.' Amy said, reaching a hand towards Nina's breasts. As she began to caress them, Nina gently pulled the duvet off her.

'You're rather gorgeous yourself.' Nina said as she gently pushed Amy onto her back.

Amy asked as Nina's tongue flicked over her stiffening nipples. She sucked hard on each one as she ran her fingers over Amy's stomach, brushing over her pubic hairs.

It was like flicking a switch and Amy's legs opened. She breathed in sharply as Nina placed her fingers between Amy's legs, her labia opening like flower petals as Nina began to finger her.

'Oh that's so good.' Amy purred. 'You're playing with my clit.

Nina pulled her fingers out and put them to Amy's lips. Amy took them into her mouth and sucked on her own juices.

I was so turned on, I'd forgotten any notions of jealousy. I stroked my cock as I watched Nina kiss her way down Amy's body. Amy was already writhing in anticipation and she bucked as Nina found her clitoris with her tongue.

'OH MY FUCKING GOD!' Amy yelled as Nina buried her tongue deep inside her. 'Yes! Oh god, yes! YES! YES! YES! OOOOHHH!'

Nina almost gagged as Amy came! I'd never seen her actually squirt before, I thought it was a myth that women could do that!

I felt my orgasm approach and grunted as my cock spasmed and I shot my cum over my stomach.

'I take it you both enjoyed that?'

'Oh yeah!' Amy replied. 'Third orgasm!'

'Unreal!' I said as I wiped the sticky residue from my stomach. 'I've just watched my landlady eat out my girlfriend!'

'Landlady?' Nina said. 'You make me sound so old!'

'You're definitely not old.' Amy said as she rolled Nina onto her back before climbing on top of her. Their lips met and their tongues entwines as Amy squeezed Nina's breasts. My cock was already stiffening as Amy began to suck on Nina's nipples.

I watched as Amy's fingers worked their way down to Nina's crotch and slipped inside the waistband of her knickers. Nina sucked in a breath as Amy began to finger her, her lips still firmly attached to her nipple.

'Mmm, that's good.' Nina purred.'stroke my clit.'

Amy lifted her head. 'I want to eat you out.' She said.

'Oh god, yes please.' Nina replied.

Amy moved down Nina's body until she was between her legs and without hesitation, pulled the crotch of her knickers across and sank her tongue inside her.

'Oh wow!' Nina said. 'Oh, that feels so good. Keep doing that.' She looked over at me, my now stiff cock in my hand. 'You. Get over here and stick your cock in my mouth.'

I got up and climbed onto the bed next to Nina. I straddled her and fed my cock into her mouth, closing my eyes as she worked it with her tongue.

She briefly pulled it out. 'Fuck my face!'

I began thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth to the sound of slurping and muffled moans. I was doing all I could to stop myself coming there and then and it was quite a relief when Nina stopped.

'Go and fuck your girlfriend.' She said.

I got off and moved to behind Amy. She was working her tongue inside Nina at a furious pace as I entered her and Nina was panting as she approached orgasm.

'Yes!' Nina cried out as she bucked a convulsed to orgasm.

Amy lifted and turned her head. 'My arse!' In my arse!'

I pulled out and my cock slid effortlessly into her arse and it was literally three strokes before I shot my second load up there.

'Oh my!' Nina puffed as Amy and I collapsed onto our backs. 'Definitely a keeper!'

No-one said a word for the next five minutes as we lay there, catching our collective breaths.

'So.' Nina eventually said. 'Amy, did that live up to expectations.'

'And some.' Amy replied before turning to me. 'I'd like more girl sex.' She said. 'But only when your with me.'

'Too right.' Nina said. 'He has an essential piece of equipment.'

'Good to see I have a purpose.' I said.

'Yep.' Amy said. 'A man has to know his place.'

'How do you feel, Amy?' Nina asked.

'I feel fantastic!' Amy replied.

'Excellent! Fancy a sixty-nine?'

'Ooh, yes please!'

I watched open mouthed as Nina swung a leg over Amy before lowering herself onto her face. As Amy's tongue once again went to work, Nina's found itself between Amy's legs.

As they ate each other out, I watched whilst stroking my cock to yet another erection. This was the best view yet, watching Amy's tongue dancing over Nina's labia and clit but I couldn't help but stare at her exposed anus.

I decided to take a chance and grabbed the lube. Amy was wide eyed as she watched my cock slide into Nina's arse. Nina's head flew back. 'Good boy!' She said before quickly returned to between Amy's legs.

Muffled moans became muffle screams as the girls worked each other to a frenzy before exploding into simultaneous orgasm.

I pulled out of Nina in a desperate attempt to avoid coming inside her again. As I did, she rolled off of Amy and got onto her knees, pulling Amy up to join her. Come on our faces.' She said.

'Ooh, yes please.' Amy replied.