All Comments on 'A Weekend With Three Angels Ch. 41'

by Rob in AZ

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Flushed with excess.

Reading this story is like having a dump. You know you'll soon be back soon, same time ,same place. Unfortunately it is the same product too !

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
crap

way to many ch. of sex at home. it is time to move on to something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dillicdillicover 19 years ago
drifting

While the 1st 38 chapters of your story were very well done you've dropped a little with the last few. Please return to the roots of this line lets do the wedding and cruise the way things were at the start and get back to that wonderful storyteller you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
end

i think it's about time you ended your weekend enouth is enouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
If you can't say something nice ...

then you should keep it to yourself. Rob is writing for his own pleasure and if you think you can do better, then sign up and write. Otherwise, hush up and or stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
2 conjested

story is still but it is getting to conjested. lets have the wedding ect with less people

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Confused in a crowd

Good porn writing (and yours is some of the best I've read) is "theatre of the mind". For me, the best sex scene is a threesome, because that I can follow up to three people at one time without getting confused. As hot as an orgy is, I can't follow 5 or 6 or 8 people without backtracking to see what they were just doing, getting confused between the characters, etc.

A threesome beats a couple, because, depending on the point of view of the author, there is usually a person watching/witnessing/reporting the hot action to the reader from close up.

Two is too few, but more than three (or four) is too many for me.

And please, more with those two daughters, and masturbation scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Outstanding

I certainly appreciate your dedication to keeping this going. Your style certainly excites the imagination, and everything else too!

I hesitate to ask for more, but please do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sorry, Rob I have to agree

Rob - I have been your biggest fan, if that is possible. I have sent you e-mails, when you were in between chapters and even supported you when your stories were removed from this board.

Rob - Please, Please, Please get back to the storyline - the wedding and cruise honeymoon. Also more with the daughters - deflowering on the honeymoon etc.

I know & understand this is your story and that writing a story is not easy and I thank you for all the chapters that you have wrote except the last two.

LustrousSoulLustrousSoulover 19 years ago
shorter then usual

I have read every one of your chapters, I started reading you at I think chapter 5 and from there I have checked this page at least once a night in hopes for more. This story was good, but it didn't seem long enough. I guess you're pretty busy or you are just starting to run out of ideas. I honestly can't wait for the wedding and the cruise. Unlike some people I can keep everyone straight and in my mind. You're a great porn writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WRAP IT UP

ARE TRACY & TERI EVER GOING TO GET FUCKED? I THINK NOT ( UNLESS YOU CAN AGE THEM EACH ABOUT 2 & 4 YEARS RESPECTIVELY) YOU KNOW & WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU'VE WORKED YOURSELF INTO A CORNER & YOU CAN'T GET OUT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant as usual, but becoming overlong and tedious. Needs to go back to its roots at the Nudist Park, or on the long promised cruise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Climax time

Rob,

You need to start actually making love to those two young minxes. It's been building up to raw hot sex with those young girls. Time to do it.

micheal2micheal2almost 19 years ago
Rob, your erotic writing is the best

The mental images that flowed through my mind mad me feel like I could cum a river.

I just finished the series with My Three Angels and I can barely (pun intended) type. I am nude, erect and masturbating.

I believe that the best sex organ is between the ears. Your story has proven this to be true.

Regards,

Michael

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not the best, but good...

This is not one of my favorite series, however I do like the premise, the character development and most of the plot lines. I think the dialog is weak and occasionally you mix up the characters and their names.

<P>

An unintended funny happened when you wrote that a character got a large bowel when you meant large bowl.

<P>

In a serious unfunny you mentioned safe sex practices at the beginning and then ignored the concept until one of the daughters put a condom on Tom of the big cock. Too bad that wasn't about safe sex but just a device to talk about the daughters deep throating the big cock. The spelling and word usage is very good compared to most erotic stories. Although you do regularly misuse the words in bold type below

<P>

<TAB><B>shear:</B> noun

<BR>(1): a cutting implement similar or identical to a pair of scissors but typically larger —usually used in plural <BR>(2): one blade of a pair of shears b: any of various cutting tools or machines operating by the action of opposed cutting edges of metal —usually used in plural c

<P>

<TAB><B>sheer:</b> (shîr)

adj. sheer·er, sheer·est

<BR>1. Thin, fine, and transparent: sheer curtains; sheer chiffon.

<BR>2a. Completely such, without qualification or exception: sheer stupidity; sheer happiness.

<BR>2b. Free from admixture or adulterants; unmixed: sheer alcohol.

<BR>2c. Considered or operating apart from anything else: got the job through sheer persistence.

<BR>3. Almost perpendicular; steep: sheer rock cliffs.

<BR>adv.

<BR>1. Almost perpendicularly.

<BR>2. Completely; altogether.

<P>

<TAB><B>to:</B> (t; t when unstressed)

prep.

<BR>1.a. In a direction toward so as to reach: went to the city.

<BR>1.b. Towards: turned to me.

<BR>2.a. Reaching as far as: The ocean water was clear all the way to the bottom.

<BR>2.b. To the extent or degree of: loved him to distraction.

<BR>2.c. With the resultant condition of: nursed her back to health.

<BR>3. Toward a given state: helping minority women to economic equality.

<BR>4. In contact with; against: their faces pressed to the windows.

<BR>5. In front of: stood face to face.

<BR>6. Used to indicate appropriation or possession: looked for the top to the jar.

<BR>7. Concerning; regarding: waiting for an answer to my letter.

<BR>8. In a particular relationship with: The brook runs parallel to the road.

<BR>9. As an accompaniment or a complement of: danced to the tune.

<BR>10. Composing; constituting: two cups to a pint.

<BR>11. In accord with: job responsibilities suited to her abilities.

<BR>12. As compared with: a book superior to his others.

<BR>13.a. Before: The time is ten to five.

<BR>13.b. Up till; until: worked from nine to five.

<BR>14.a. For the purpose of: went out to lunch.

<BR>14.b. In honor of: a toast to the queen.

<BR>15.a. Used before a verb to indicate the infinitive: I'd like to go.

<BR>15.b. Used alone when the infinitive is understood: Go if you want to.

<BR>16.a. Used to indicate the relationship of a verb with its complement: refer to a dictionary; refer me to a dictionary.

<BR>16.b. Used with a reflexive pronoun to indicate exclusivity or separateness: had the plane to ourselves.

<P>

<TAB><B>too:</B> too

/tu/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [too]

<BR>–adverb

<BR>1. in addition; also; furthermore; moreover: young, clever, and rich too.

<BR>2. to an excessive extent or degree; beyond what is desirable, fitting, or right: too sick to travel.

<BR>3. more, as specified, than should be: too near the fire.

<BR>4. (used as an affirmative to contradict a negative statement): I am too!

<BR>5. extremely; very: She wasn't too pleased with his behavior.

<P>

The chapters are too short, each time the page has to be changed it breaks the flow of the story. That is not just a problem with your story, many erotic writers have the same problem.

I wonder why anyone (Rita) with a 36D cup would need or even own a push up bra unless her breasts were in terminal sag condition? That raises the question, would an erotica author write in a potential female player with seriously sagging breasts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
where's the beef

I am wondering when there will be submissions about the twins and the wedding and the cruse afterwords with everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please don't stop now

Please don't stop now.... I am looking forward for more....the honeymoon is yet to come or is that cum?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My kind of story

This story appealed to me from the start. My favorite parts were the innocents at the beginning of all the daughters and their initiation into the sexual world. Unfortunately they soon became just objects of the story and lost their wide eyed innocents. Rob also became superhuman to the extreme. But after all it was fantisy and I enjoyed 90% of the stories very much and enjoyed masturbating during the reading of the majority of the stories.

Please keep writing you are very gifted as long as you don't go too far fetched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Happiness

If only familes could experience the happiness expressed in these stories the world would be a much better place to live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
weekend

what ever happened to the first 12 chapters of the story?

LenaptLenaptover 8 years ago
Where are thwe Chapters 01 to 12?

Dear Rob,

Please, where are the chapters 01 to 12?

Here on Literotica your stories begin at Ch 13!

We would love to see the beginning of your story!

Thank you

Aunt Helena

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous