A Weekend Workout

Story Info
A full weekend workout of a different sort.
1.7k words
2.7
13.5k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun4nandl
fun4nandl
15 Followers

Weekend workout

Friday

The last time you saw your lover for a long weekend, do you recall the fuck count.... that is right it was four.... can you improve on that this time....

"Four! l you say, "no it wasn't!".... yes, it was as you recall that weekend.

Firstly, you had never fucked so many times in one weekend. You fucked together alone, with your husband and as a threesome. You just gave up your body and spoke so bluntly about how you wanted to be treated. You recall how was amazing it was.

When you arrived home that night he was already there, he had a key. You had been out working. After a bite to eat, you both moved to the sofa. Your husband was out for dinner.

After a little nervousness you decided to message your husband seeking approval, though it would have been no surprise to him. How that must have turned him on, knowing you were at home with another man....

With his approval in place, it was not long before you lover was lapping at your silky-smooth pussy, that you had clearly prepared in hope it would be taken advantage of. He always wonders how wet you are during that preparation, you could hardly tell the clinician, your pussy was being prepared for multiple poundings.

Anyhow taking in the wetness and circling your clit with his tongue he made you moan quietly and deeply. Every so often he would stop, and you would message your husband with an update, just to keep him hard and on edge. You both kept at that for a long while, such was the continuing and constant flushes of wetness coming from deep inside you.

Knowing the arrival time of your husband shortly before that, he released your pussy from his mouth and filled it with his cock, now so erect and hard, it struggled passed your hot, wet, and tight pussy lips. Once it found its way in, it only took a few long deep strokes before he unloaded his cum deep into you.... was it his job to make you cum? No, he was just there as your fuck tool. Acknowledged by a rich smile you both popped upstairs for PJ's.

At the arrival home of your man, his pants bulging from knowing his wife had been fucked without him present, your lover left for his room for the night in order that your husband could reclaim his wife.

It was the extremely late evening, your lover asleep in bed, when he realised someone was looking over him talking.... who.... what... "I need you inside of me whilst I make him hard again" you blurted out...

Was he dreaming...he opened his eyes and saw the naked vision of beauty, smooth legs, leading up to cute slit, leading to flat stomach and on to heavy well shaped breasts, perky nipples standing to attention. As he realised it is you, you with a desperate embarrassment, turn and leave the room. "Join us", you muttered.

A few seconds passed to gain full consciousness and he realised he was being invited to fuck you again. You had so wanted cock; you came to wake him.... Should he go, what did his brain say, what did his cock say.... finding his hand wrapped around a stiffening rod such a chance should never be declined....and so he headed for your bedroom.

Pushing open the door he finds you naked on the bed on all fours, sucking your man's flaccid cock, your back arched and your gleaming pussy deliberately facing the door directly at his face, clearly leaking cum, pulsing open, calling him in.

Instantly he knew where his cock should be and having only cum a while ago it meant he now had a hard cock that would go a while without the need for orgasm.

Without a word, he joined you on the bed and doggy style he pounded your pussy that night far longer and harder than ever before. You never once complained, just accepted what you had asked for....another cock in your pussy...you'd come to find it, you needed it and now you were taking it, stroke after stroke made easy with all the cum currently inside you, it was self lubricating....and he rode you hard. Even with the heat building in your pussy, his hands grabbing you hard, this is what you had wanted, and you never once turned to slow his thrusts.

Eventually you felt the inevitable and with the tip of his cock growing you felt long streams of cum flow through his cock seeding you again.

Saturday

Saturday arrives, now you missed the coffee run (or what had better come to be known as bring me a coffee in bed and fuck me senseless) on the Saturday morning as you were up before him, such a shame. Next time you should put you head through the door and wake him gently or better perhaps you should straddle him and bury your pussy on his face to wake him.

The evening found the three of you naked in the hot tub. There he watched with fascination as you made out and fucked your husband as if your lover were not there.... you rode your husband until you milked him dry, but not once did you seek another naked body much to the pent-up frustration of your lover. Everyone got out and dried off.

Both men semi clothed themselves, you did not.... Your husband sat down in his chair, headphones on, and starts his usual evening Xbox gaming routine. You and your lover lay side by side stretched out on the sofa...your naked body up against his, your fucked pussy open to the fresh air, your legs gently relaxed open. It was not long before your hand was around his cock and his fingers found there way into your pussy.

Glances from your man were all to easy to see, his smiles knowing what was happening, and your moans let out a little. "I'm going to fuck him in front you," just as you had done in reverse in the tub. Why did he care, he had just had his fill, back to gaming he went.

It did not take long before you were properly at it, husband occasionally glancing up from his Xbox. Had he missed your lovers' fingers deep inside your cum filled pussy, had he missed him fucking your mouth...whatever he did not care you were with another, allowing you both to pleasure one another.

It was only when he had you on your back on the coffee table, his dick buried deep inside you, your head back over the other end did he stir and return to fill your mouth with his rising cock. From there he claimed you onto the sofa, working his cock into your lovely tight little arse while you took your lover back into your mouth. Over the next half hour, they both took turns with your arse and pussy with you draining they are cum repeatedly.

You move into a trance like state where your body just accepted the consistent pounding. Your pussy always wet, your ass opening wider and wider, your mouth always hungry, your nipples continuing to draw these men in never to leave.

Only your naked body, your ass and pussy have the power to drain their cocks so many times in such a brief time.

Sunday

None of you rose that early, but with the odd occasional brush of ass and breasts it is clear you and your lover both needed each other again. By mid morning with the everyone else doing chores, you suggested with your begging eye, he follow you to the bedroom.

There with few words, you took off your jeans, the immediate nakedness of no underwear stood out. You lay down on the bed on your back, lifted your top for your breasts to be revealed, opened your legs and with your fingers spread your pussy lips and said, "just fuck me now, fuck me hard and don't waste time".

With those simple instructions his cock stood straight to attention. Considering how many times overs the weekend it had been fucked, without any messing, his cock found its way again passed those wet but tight lips.

Hooking your legs over his shoulders, your pussy closed tight around his cock, now balls deep he just fucked that pussy into oblivion, you constantly gripping him....you weren't up for cumming, you just wanted a cock inside you, you wanted that feeling of not being empty...and he was there to provide.

You could see his sheer pleasure, knowing that this half-clothed woman in front of him, just wanting the sensation of cock deep inside her wetness, wanted to just be fucked, made him again explode streams of hot cum filling you deep. His cock throbbing repeatedly as you worked your pelvic muscles gripping him tighter with each stream.

There were no words as you parted, just jeans back on for him to know that every time he saw you, your pussy lips would be holding his cum inside you.

What a weekend that had been.

Could you ever better that....

The two of you start to work through the scenarios again. You could manage a Friday night hot tub fuck and an in-bed fuck, the Saturday wake up fuck, the Saturday morning stay behind fuck. Then perhaps on the Saturday afternoon you all head out and send the kids to the cinema whilst you, he and husband go shopping for underwear for you and him and you and husband find discrete changing rooms to fuck...would not that make a delightful story. Sat eve lounge and bed fuck, the Sunday morning fuck and whilst everyone walks the dog fuck...so many occasions.

Between your lover and husband, each could take you on nine different occasions, which could be eighteen times your pussy would be in use in less that 40hrs....You know its unlikely but the thought of your pussy taking an average of one cock every 2hrs makes you so wet, your thighs are drenched.

Will you repeat presenting your silky pussy for his tongue, your tight ass for his cock and your pussy for his hot cum? Will you nonchalantly fuck both again in front of the other, openly fuck them alone, and allow all to share your pleasures together.

fun4nandl
fun4nandl
15 Followers