Pineapple

Story Info
Couple go cruising & discover what a pineapple means.
6.2k words
4.26
50.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,732 Followers

This story is a work of fiction but if you Google 'pineapple' and 'cruise ship' you will get some interesting results.

*****

"So what do you think?" Hannah laughed as she lay naked on the large double bed covered with a snowy white fluffy quilt.

"Well, I have to say, most of it is better than I had thought it would be," Bill replied, also naked, his cock starting to harden at the sight of his voluptuous wife of ten years.

When Hannah had suggested going on a cruise to celebrate their tenth wedding anniversary he had been unsure. He remembered how he had joked, saying that as neither of them was over 35 they would probably be half the age of all the other guests. When they had boarded the Bella a few days ago his concerns had increased as he saw the size of the monster ship, fearing they would be lost in its 5,000-plus guests. In fact, he had been proved wrong, with many couples of their own age along with older pairs who were more energetic than they were. The ship itself was cleverly divided up so that nowhere felt too big or too crowded with lots of intimate areas where they could talk and drink.

There was, of course, the huge theatre that had put on a show last night that would have put a West End musical production to shame, followed by a silent disco where people danced wildly or slowly depending on what they were listening to on the large headphones issued to each guest. The pair had finally collapsed giggling into bed at 2 in the morning, waking in the late morning with slight hangovers that disappeared after a hearty brunch.

"So what's the plan for this evening?" Bill said as he climbed onto the bed with the plan of turning his semi into a full-blown hard-on.

"It's tropical night," Hannah giggled as she slid out of Bill's clutches and held up a white dress that was adorned with random prints of upside-down pineapples all over it. As she held it to her body and twirled around the room Bill caught sight of the firm twin globes of her tight ass. "Your matching shirt is hanging up," she giggled as she wriggled into the dress that clung to her figure. Then she shook her head allowing her long blonde hair to fall naturally to her shoulders.

"Are you going commando?" Bill said as he shrugged on the matching shirt.

"Seems a shame to spoil it with VPL," Hannah said referring to the dreaded visible panty lines as she adjusted her 34b breasts to fit comfortably in the well-cut dress that supported them.

"In which case so will I," Bill said, zipping up his white cut-off jeans over a substantial hard-on and then running his fingers through his blonde hair, giving it a casual tousled look. "After all, we agreed to enjoy whatever this cruise bought."

"Yes," said Hannah smiling happily, "embrace new experiences."

A few hours later Bill and Hannah were taking a breather from the dancing and sat sipping one of the large cocktails that were adorned with chunks of fruit.

A man in his fifties approached their table and with a broad smile said, "Hi I'm Doug and this is Mellisa, mind if we join you?"

"Sure no problem, " Bill said, "I'm Bill, and this is my wife Hannah."

"So nice to see younger folks enjoying themselves," Mellisa laughed, "and have to say your outfits are wonderful, much more obvious than ours."

As she spoke she tapped the brooch of an upside-down pineapple on the lapel of her linen jacket. Hannah glanced at it and then at Doug who had a matching upside-down pineapple attached to the lanyard around his neck. Mellisa was a woman who kept herself in good shape, and her close-cropped grey hair didn't detract from her femininity in any way. Hannah could see that Mellisa was naked under the buttoned-up jacket and as she twisted her body slightly Hannah got a clear side-on view of Mellisa's breast and nipple. When Hannah looked at her husband it was obvious that he had caught the flash by the lump appearing in his jeans.

As a fast dance record came on Mellisa clapped her hands and leapt to her feet, her breasts contained by a miracle that defined physics. "Hannah, could I borrow your husband for a while? Just Doug is such an awful dancer." Then without really waiting for a reply she pulled Bill to his feet and led him into the throng of gyrating bodies.

"I hope your husband has plenty of energy, he will heed it to keep up with Mellisa," Doug laughed before turning his full attention to Hannah.

The pair were soon chatting like they had known each other for years, and Hannah found herself enjoying Doug's company more and more, even though he was 20 years her senior. In fact, it turned out he was the same age as her mother and only a couple of years younger than her father. As she listened to him talk to her surprise she found herself wondering what it would feel like to have Doug's soft beard between her thighs compared to her husband's clean-shaven face. Then as she realised what she had thought she felt her face flush and start to redden just as Doug said, "So how long have you pair been in the scene?"

Hannah was confused as she blurted out, "scene? What scene?" Then as she said the words it dawned on her what Doug was talking about. Doug then did the sweetest thing she had ever seen a man of his age do, he blushed.

"Oh I am so sorry," Doug stammered looking around for his wife, "just with the upside-down pineapples we thought... oh this is so embarrassing."

Hannah realised that for some reason Doug and Mellisa had thought she and her husband were swingers. They weren't, but at the same time, Hannah had often fantasised about other men, though more often than not they were famous actors or pop stars. Looking at Doug, one of her fantasies about a white-bearded George Clooney popped into her head, and she felt herself get wet. Here they were, thousands of miles from home with total strangers. If there was ever going to be a moment to experiment in safety, this was it.

"What about my husband?" Hannah said, placing her hand high on Doug's thigh, very close to his cock bulge.

"What about me?" said Bill who had returned to the table with a flushed but smiling Mellisa.

"Doug and Mellisa are swingers and want to swap, what do you think?" Hannah said quietly.

Bill looked at his wife and paused for a moment before he replied, "I'm game if you are, how does it work?"

"Let's go to our cabin and get comfortable," said Mellisa.

When they reached Doug and Mellisa's stateroom Hannah felt a little jealous. She and Bill had pushed the boat out a little going for a balcony cabin but this was at least twice the size.

"How the other half lives," joked Hannah

"There is even a hot tub on the balcony," said Mellisa, "but first I want to get to know your husband better."

Mellisa sank to her knees in front of Bill and unzipping him allowed his cock to spring free as his shorts fell to his ankles.

"Magnificent," Mellisa mumbled as she sucked Bill into her mouth, moving her head forward until his balls almost touched her chin.

"Seems like my wife has broken the ice, so shall we use the bed?" Doug said guiding the slightly shocked Hannah to the bed.

As Doug pushed up her dress to reveal her naked body Hannah couldn't take her eyes off her husband, who was having his cock expertly sucked. Mellisa had shrugged off her jacket revealing her nakedness as her head moved back and forward, her breasts swaying as she sucked Bill's cock. Hannah was distracted as Doug's tongue started to tease her clit, and she gripped his hair as he started to push her toward an orgasm.

Returning her gaze to Mellisa and her husband, she saw that Mellisa had divested herself of her clothing and pushed Bill back to sitting on the couch. As she straddled him, Hannah had a clear view of her lowering herself onto his cock as she let out a contented sigh. At the same time, she felt Doug slide 2 fingers into her soaking pussy and graze across her g-spot. Mellisa was starting to ride Bill's cock, and Hannah could see her almost lift off before slamming back down. Doug had shifted his position to between Hannah's thighs and his strong hands gripped either ankle holding them up and apart.

"Guide me home," Doug gasped as Hannah gripped his cock and placed it at her entrance. Tearing her gaze away from her husband, she looked at Doug's smiling face as he slowly sank his cock into Hannah's willing body.

Bill watched from the couch and had a clear view of Doug's cock entering his wife and heard her contented groan as he filled her, while his own cock felt like it was being held in a vice as Mellisa bounced up and down. As her nipple passed his lips he suckled, causing her to push forward into his mouth arching her back. Moving to use his teeth, Bill bit down gently and Mellisa screamed loudly as she gushed onto his cock. The clamping of the muscles around his cock triggered his own orgasm, and he thrust up wildly, pumping his seed into Mellisa.

Doug had folded Hannah almost double, placing her ankles over his shoulders as his strong hands grabbed her buttocks and pulled her onto his cock. As he pumped his seed deep into her, Hannah heard her husband cumming, and the cries from Mellisa sent her over the top as she orgasmed hard.

When they had all finished and come back to earth, they sat around the coffee table sipping drinks but still naked.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed your first swing," Bill said smiling at the young couple who were sitting holding hands.

"Congratulations Doug, after Bill, yours is the only other cock I have ever had inside me," Hannah said shyly.

"I have a private spa session at the Oasis booked for tomorrow," Mellisa said, "Why don't you join me and we can talk about how we make sure you get a few more cocks in you before this holiday ends."

*****

Hannah sat in the sauna feeling a little self-conscious as she still had her towel wrapped around herself despite the heat. Mellisa on the other hand was happily chatting away and clearly comfortable being naked.

"Have to say your husband has a very nice cock and he knows how to use it," Mellisa said conversationally as she leaned back making her breasts stand out. "Hope Doug kept you happy."

"He isn't as big as Bill, but he has a very talented tongue," Hannah said, squirming a little on the bench.

"So he should, I spent a lot of time teaching him," Mellisa laughed and then added, "I hope he made you squirt." Then as she saw the look on Hannah's face cursed under her breath, "he didn't did he?"

Standing up, Mellisa dropped the simple wooden lock on the door and closed the privacy shutter on the small window. "Now get that towel off and I will show you what a talented tongue is really like."

Hannah had never been with another woman, however, she had watched lesbian porn with Bill and got turned on. She would sometimes sit on her husband's lap, embedded on his cock, with both of them facing the television. Then as the two women on the screen bought each other to a climax Bill would whisper in her ear that one of the women was her. and although she never replied, in her head it was her and she would orgasm loudly as her husband emptied his balls inside her.

As she looked at Mellisa's kind face, she decided internally that she would try as many new experiences as she could, and this was included on that list. Shrugging off the towel, she allowed Mellisa to gently part her thighs and begin something she would remember for the rest of her life.

Mellisa started by placing her fingers in a V over Hannah's pussy and putting a little pressure making her open like a flower. Then with just the tip of her tongue sought and found her tiny nub of pleasure. With tiny licks and flicks, it started to swell as the blood flowed to this pleasure point.

Hannah glanced at the door, worried it might still be opened and she would be discovered with this older woman between her thighs. Then as Mellisa switched from licking her clit to sucking it between her lips, all outside cares started to slip away. She hardly felt Mellisa's strong finger slip inside she was so wet, but when a second was introduced she moaned and gripped Mellisa's head.

Mellisa was delighted at how this young virgin to the ways of lesbian love was responding, and started to steadily finger fuck her, at the same time sucking and nibbling on her clit. Twisting her fingers inside, she curled them upwards, seeking the spot that she doubted Hannah had ever experienced being touched before.

Hannah felt the fingers inside as the pleasurable sensations increased from Mellisa's incessant manipulation of her clit. Then suddenly it was like a bolt of electricity shot through her as Mellisa found her spot and touched it for the first time. She felt her fluid flow increase as she started to soak Mellisa's driving fingers, the noise of them in her pussy louder than her heavy panting.

Mellisa knew Hannah was close by the way she was spasming inside and the feel of her body tensing. Increasing the pressure with her fingers, she used her teeth instead of her lips on Hannah's clit, tugging slightly. The sensations sent Hannah over the top, and she arched off the wooden bench as she exploded inside. Mellisa quickly withdrew her fingers and clamped her mouth over Hannah's pussy as she felt the first squirt of love juice. Swallowing and sucking, Mellisa drove a juice-covered finger into Hannah's ass causing her to squirt again.

After a few minutes of jerking orgasms, Mellisa moved to hold Hannah against her firm breasts allowing her to slowly recover.

"That was amazing," Hannah gasped, "you touched places I never knew existed."

Mellisa smiled, "with practise one day you will be able to get another woman to squirt as you did."

"Can I start my practise now?" Hannah purred running a finger over Mellisa's nipple.

"I wish we could," said Mellisa standing and wrapping a towel around herself, "but our spa session is about over for today."

*****

"Afternoon," said Bill and Hannah to the couple just entering their cabin as they passed, then Hannah caught sight of the magnetic pineapple attached to the door and felt reassured they had the right couple.

"What an interesting door decoration," Hannah said and then seeing the look of caution on the woman's face went on, "we have only just discovered how great pineapples are since coming on this cruise. In fact, Doug and Mellisa recommended we look you up."

The pair looked at each other and then smiled as the woman said, "Hi, I'm Sharon and this is Richard, any friends of Doug and Mellisa are friends of ours. Say why don't you join us for a drink?"

The two couples sat in the cabin with Bill and Hannah on the sofa and Sharon and Richard perched on the side of the bed.

"So have you been swinging long?" Bill said, unable to take his eyes off Sharon's long legs that seemed to go on forever. Bill had guessed that they were all about the same age but it turned out the cruise was celebrating her recent 30th birthday.

Sharon looked at Richard before she said quietly, "we met at a swingers party held for my 18th birthday."

What Sharon didn't mention was that half the swingers at the party were family, and that night, her father, both her older brothers and her brother-in-law fucked along with half the guests including Richard. The first time she saw Richard he was fucking her mother in the ass while she was going down on Richard's mother. Later they were formally introduced and were married within a year.

"Hope you don't mind," said Richard, "but Sharon is a bit of an anal freak. Her first time with anyone new has to be anal."

Sharon had remained silent, but it was obvious that her husband's words were having an effect as she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs. Hannah could feel Sharon studying her and was certain by the look on her face that she was bisexual, a fact she confirmed when she said, "maybe you and I could get the party started."

Not waiting for a response, Sharon stood and pulled her top over her head revealing her bra-less breasts. Her shorts had an elasticated waistband and were made of a light material that meant they could slip off with ease. Sharon stood proudly for a moment in just the tiniest of g-strings and then that wisp of material joined the shorts. All three of them admired Sharon's almost gymnast body, and the room fell silent when she spun round and bent at the waist, her legs splayed apart. Reaching behind she pulled her cheeks wide and pushed out even further toward Hannah.

Hannah could see Sharon was wet where her juices had coated her pink puffy lips and leaning forward she inhaled her scent deeply before leaning further so she could lick up and along her lips gathering on her tongue a good amount of the fluid. Then she poked her tongue into Sharon's puckered ass hole, forcing her tongue into the tiny hole. Sharon groaned with pure pleasure and started to beg Hannah to keep going.

Richard and Bill stripped Hannah of her clothes as she tongued Sharon's ass, their fingers touching her body in a myriad of places. With encouragement from Richard, Bill sat on the bed with his cock pointing upwards. Sharon ran her hand over the end of Bill's cock and then started to suck on him taking his cock deep into her warm wet mouth. Richard formed the end of the daisy chain by kneeling between Hannah's legs and licking at her pussy and ass as she did the same to his wife.

Sharon gagged a few times as she coated Bill's cock with her saliva until she was satisfied it was well covered. Then she stood up, moving away from Hannah's tongue that had opened her ass nicely. Hannah went to stand as Richard had stopped licking, but a hand on her back encouraged her to remain bent over. She was soon rewarded as she felt Richard's cock probe at her sensitive lips before sliding in easily to her soaking pussy.

Sharon reversed her position so her tiny ass was pointing into Bill's lap and grasping him by the root placed his spit-covered cock at her ass. Bill was shocked she hadn't used any lube apart from natural saliva and was concerned as to whether she would be able to accommodate him. His fears were dispelled as she relaxed and swallowed most of his cock in front of his eyes. Then she leaned back, lifting her legs and placing the soles of her feet on his thighs. This allowed her to push down until he was fully inside her ass.

Hannah could see between Sharon's thighs with her puffy pussy lips splayed apart and dripping with juices. Her husband's fat cock was embedded fully in her ass and she slowly rose up before sinking back down with a contented sigh. Hannah, who until a few days before had never feasted on another woman, leaned forward and began to lap eagerly. Hannah could feel Sharon's clit growing under her licks and wanted to add her fingers but was unable to do so as she was braced against Richard's thrusts. Then Richard stopped thrusting and withdrew his cock from her soaking pussy and pressed against her tiny ass hole, but Hannah immediately stood upright with a loud cry of, "NO."

"Sorry," mumbled Richard holding his cock in his hand and looking apologetic.

"I have never done anal," she said feeling her ass throb from where Richard's cock head had penetrated her briefly.

Sharon was still bouncing on Richard's cock, and looked at her husband with lust-filled eyes, "fuck me."

Hannah watched open-mouthed as Richard stepped between Sharon's thighs and started to feed his cock into Sharon's open pussy.

"You feel tight as always my love," Richard said as he felt his cock gripped by his wife's pussy.

Bill was in heaven as his cock was now trapped in a velvet tunnel as felt Richard's cock through the thin wall of skin moving inside.

Hannah was fascinated and moved closer so she could see the two cocks entering Sharon and ran her fingers over both sets of men's balls. She felt her husband's balls tighten and then ripple as he pumped his seed deep into Sharon's ass. This was quickly followed by Richard shooting into Sharon's pussy. Hannah was rubbing herself frantically with her free hand, her fingers slick over her clit when Sharon started to cum as the two men spurted inside. The noises of animal pleasure that erupted from her mouth as she came sent Hannah over the top to join her.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,732 Followers
12