All Comments on 'A Weird One Ch. 11'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
wilbur52wilbur52almost 11 years ago
grest ending to the chapter

Bob,

The way you end this chapter leaves me wanting more.

It is truly worthy of 5 stars. Waiting patiently for the next page in the life of "Bobby M"

wilbur52

billyjim55billyjim55almost 11 years ago

OH BLOODY HELL, yes you sure know how to leave a chapter, lol. Always the first one I read when I check every morning to see whats been added, great job again, ty/ bill

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
5*

My only issue with this story is that I wasn't able to vote 5* on EVERY chapter of it, only the last two :)

Great work as always JPB

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 11 years ago
Another 5

So Happy to see another chapter in Bobby's Life so quickly!! Definitely another 5 and would have been all 5's for the series IF I had been reading them as me, instead of "Anonymous"!!

As for the Surprise, which I am looking forward to, it shouldn't be his Mother, as that wouldn't be a surprise since she has been there before, and said she wants to back-off of that kind of thing, so it leaves Gail as the obvious, because she is about ready to kick Tom to the curb, but doing weekly "Gangbangs" might still allow her to receive satisfaction without becoming committed to anyone else, giving Tom the time to get his head out of his Ass and make a commitment, However the "Sleeper Candidate" for Surprise would be Pam, who might be ready to join her Sister For a Walk On The Wild Side!!

Please Keep This Great Story coming early and often!!

johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesalmost 11 years ago
Leave us hanging like that...

...is a crime! Have to admit that this is one of my favorite series of all time. I'm dying for the surprise. Knowing how things are rolling in this series, I have to agree with MuffDiver and say Gail is likely, Pam would be fun, but my dark horse vote is on Vonda. She overheard her Mom and convinced her Dad (that she's started playing with) to bring her to Bobby and Mary's bang up. All I can say is Damn, I wish I could go like Bobby M!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

Outstanding , and all of the other descriptive adjectives.

I am amazed at how all of the characters just jump out of the story and into my mind.

It's like that I am there watching Bobby fuck all of his bitches.

I'm very interested in how Madge is going to react when Bobby brings her to Marge's house. I think it will be a hot scene when Madge gets to taste her mystery woman's pussy. Marge will be fucking mother, dad and son, and Madge will be fucking her husband, son and her husband's lover, and Bobby will be fucking everything he can get his cock into.

A great chapter and thanks for the read.

garybluegarybluealmost 11 years ago
Vintage JPB

As good as any you've put up on Literotica, maybe one of the best due to a lighter tone. I found myself smiling several times as I read each chapter. It has taken a while, but it looks like you're moving into the second act. Usually we know the problem early on and wonder how you'll reach denouement. This time, I'm wondering what act 2 will bring, never mind how act 3 will stitch everything together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One of many questions...

... I have is, what does Bob's mom do with the cum soaked panties she gets back? Does she wear them all day? Eat the cum off them? Just throw them in the washing machine?

Actually I'm a little surprised that this point is not addressed by JPB. He is hitting a lot of various categories in this story, why not fetish cum eating? He's already doing cream pie eating.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 year ago

Surprise? It must be Gail.

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

It is rather amazing that he did get to do anal on a very experienced woman , black or white that had never given it up before. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I understand that in RL people have the same names. In a story when you can control it, why add to the confusion though?

And her constant use of “white boy” was racist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9024 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES