All Comments on 'A Weird One Ch. 13'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
RoukleyRoukleyalmost 11 years ago
HELLO Cliche

HELLO Cliche!

Natasha is shacking up with some dude against hers and bobby's

agreement (most likely Eddie Wooters) and Gail is just preaching

her own bullshit... good chapter, though Terrell is still a

lousy cocksucker, and I dislike Vonda seriously... nothing sexy

about that ho.

Bobby needs to either hook up with Marge or have Paula come

back and fall for him all over again.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
5*

Great chapter as always JPB :)

I hope Gail is kicked to the curb for good for the shit she pulled on Bobby. She had plenty of time to fess up but instead put Bobby and Terrell in a face off where one of them could of gotten a beating. No one needs a bitch like that in their life.

Natasha seems up to something, from her sudden love of anal to not making it home for the weekend I hope Bobby kicks her out of his life for good this time as she has always come across as a total cunt.

Another ass kicking for Eddie is always good for a read as well :D

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 11 years ago
Great as Always

Glad Gail is done. I have a feeling Tasha will be done soon as well as she loves butt sex and is skipping out on Bobby this weekend. Have no idea where you are going with Vonda, however I look forward to the interaction when Vonda's mom learns about her fantasy white boy taking out her daughter. Nice to see Mom is pulling back a little. Glad she gave up on the apartment idea and also the fact that she only wants to see the Crew as the Crew.

I want to see Bobby either stick with Nancy (even though she still seems to be trying to hard to steal Bobby from Tasha) or Gloria. I think Gloria got screwed over by Eddie (and drugged). Would be nice to see Bobby end up with one of those two, and also Eddie needs to get his ass kicked again, most likely he is the one with Tasha.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 11 years ago
Another 5

So Happy To See one of my favorite series on the screen when I signed in today!! Please keep this fantastic series going forever!! Nice twist on the Terrel/Gail situation, didn't see that one coming but makes sense and serves Gail right for her Shitty Behavior!! I am also among the many who seem to feel that Natasha is slowly digging her own grave, but another way to help Bobby free up some time, would be for Natasha to "decide To Spend Spring Break" (which must be coming up soon) at one of the normal Hot Spots like Ft Lauderdale, or Virginia Beach, or Cancun, and of course Bobby would agree and let her do it, but when she returns, he tells her that she has lost the next 6 or 7 Saturdays (make her come home if she wants Friday, otherwise she would just stay at school to play Friday night and come home Saturday, this way she has to make some choices and she will be much less prone to be so selfish in the future, assuming that Bobby wants to make a life with her!!

voyer61voyer61almost 11 years ago
Love This Story But !

I have loved this story and can't wait to read the next chapter, when they come out, but when the BBC crap came in I just wanted to stop reading the story .

I am not a raciest and if the women want to do a black guy fine.

But now mom is a BBC slut . I would never put my cock in her again nor would I have any respect for her I mean they are all fucking but that come on.

Now she needs a whole crew what a peace of trash no respect for her son or husband.

I am just so sick of the BBC thing on this site its like every white woman has to be BBC sluts.

I am sorry I love your stories just tired of this crap.

Voyer61

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
The life of Bobby Marchant is still very interesting to read.

The young stud needs to be careful when he is fucking around with married women, especially with Pam.

I'd like to see him to get together with Vonda and her mom and fuck them both.

A good chapter and thanks for the read

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

Kick Gail to the curve. Wtf she was gonna wait till Bobby get his ass whoop before he found out. You know he wouldn't have won that fight he can't even beat Eddie whose just a boy without a weapon its unlikely he would've won against a grown man. I never liked him taking that bitch Tasha back. I don't see a problem with her having fun but to fuck Eddie after you found out he lied to get you & Bobby to break up shows she's a dumbass. I'm all about loyalty & she has none. She's gonna leave Bobby for whoever she letting fuck her ass on a regular.

I don't like Vonda or whatever that black bitch name is. I'm black but never dated a white guy & honestly don't see it happening ever. But I'm not racist nor does my willingness or unwillingness to date a white boy make me one. I just have preferences I get along fine with anyone regardless of color. But she racist cause she doesn't even want to be friends with people unless they're black. She's a bitch that acts like she's better than people when she just a regular slut like the ones she looking down on. She's a fucking weirdo also why is she always staring at him & then talking shit when they speak if you don't like him who gives a fuck about if he thinks your racist.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 11 years ago
Just a Thought

I think it would be a class act for Bobby To Give Marcus a call and give him a heads-up that he is picking Vonda up at 6 maybe even explaining why!! Might ease the discomfort of just knocking on the door unannounced!! Hell, Might make Marcus's Wife realize what she has given up and Marcus might say he isn't even home because Gail organized a GangBang at State College and let Bobby realize that is what Natasha is doing LOL Still a great series and I look forward to the possibility of reading it every week!!

Just a note for one of the replies below regarding BBC and thinking that Madge is not showing respect for Hubby or Bobby, she has proven that she respects Bobby and she is just repaying her Husband for his actions while reliving her College days, I say let he have her fun, but Gail needs to be cast aside, and Eventually Natasha will dig her own grave, leaving Nancy or Gloria, or maybe even Marge!! Thanks Again

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

have to agree with XXMuffDiverXX

The BBC hate is just out of place. Hell Marcus's wife has told Bobby he's been the best lover she ever had after having 100's of others and that he's the first white guy she's been with.

Gail deserves everything she has coming to her imho. Bobby has been nothing but a good friend to her since day 1 and in that time she conspired with Tasha to set him up to get Tasha a get out of jail free card, lied to him so she could fuck Terrell on her and Bobby's date night and then putt him in a situation when he could of had the shit beaten out of him by lying about it.

Tasha is just garbage tho. She has done nothing but lie to Bobby from the start. She never bothered to check out the bullshit Eddie fed her that originally caused the breakup with Bobby, she continued to hang out with Eddie even after the truth came out, she conspired with Gail to cheat with Eddie even tho she knows how much Bobby hates him so I'm pretty sure she is doing the same shit again.

Please JPB, let Bobby dump her sorry ass once and for all.

voyer61voyer61almost 11 years ago
BBC Hate

This may be out of place for you but not to me .

Dad screws 1 woman , mom screws a whole crew not hate fact from story.

Vonda's mom did not say she screwed a whole basket ball team at one time.

If you like the whole BBC thing thats fine . I myself am just tired of reading that crap.

My thoughts , they very just like assholes every one has one.

wadowadoalmost 11 years ago
I am like voyer61

This story was a great story until the black gang bang shit.

Mary that slut fucks anything I bet she is fucking the dog to.

Mom well now she needs a whole crew of bbc , I hope her o'l man caches her and dumps the cunt.

Gail lying cunt has turned to bbc trash to.

Tasha the way this story is going she is fucking the football team or basket ball team all bbc I am sure also trash.

Or worst she is still fucking Eddie.

Marge same thing as Mary and Mom kick her to the curve.

Bobby needs to fuck Terrel's wife in the ass in front of him to show him he is not a stud like he thinks he is.

Vonda fuck her up the ass and move on just trying to act like she is not a raciest but she is.

I am not a raciest but I am like Voyer61 I am also tired of reading this BBC shit every white woman wants BBC bullshit .

I have no problem if a white girl falls for a black guy or a black girl falls for a white guy .

but this BBC shit making the white guys looking like wimps all the time fuck that.

Oh and by the way with all this fucking going on some body has an STD!!!!!!!!

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 11 years ago
Hubby has had more than 1 Mistress!!

Everyone Deserves to have their own views and opinions, that is what makes the World Go Around, However stating lies to make your own opinion more correct is not a valid option!! Per Madge, when Bobby told her about Hubby being worried about her "cheating on him". she stated he has Fucked 2 previous Secretary's and then hired Marge at triple the going salary to be his "stress reliever" and those are just the ones that Madge knows about. (His hiring of Marge for the express purposes of Sex shows premeditation and IMHO makes anything that happens to him be well deserved. (He must not be a real Stud in Bed, as Marge has told Bobby that she would give up Daddy if Bobby would marry her, and Madge seems to want Bobby whenever the opportunity arises, even when there is a chance of getting caught by Dad)

The more I think about Tasha, I feel it is time for her to get caught in her lies (maybe the girl from State college will see Bobby at the Teen Center with Vonda, ask him where Tasha is, and when Bobby tells her, she will say "no, I saw her as she passed me going over the speed limit coming home last night, she definitely did not stay on Campus" Then Bobby could figure out that Gail Set up a GangBang for her and Tasha on Friday night, this would give Bobby 2 extra nights to "Service his Harem" Just thinking about taking care of that many Ladies makes me weary, can't imagine actually doing it, which is why Bobby is My Hero!! (Mom, Mary, Marge, Shelly, Andrea, Gloria, Nancy and possibly Tina, then remember the "kicked to the curbs" in Pam,Natasha, Gail, Black Tasha~the Nubian Queen, and Vonda after He makes her his Bitch!!) Way too much Pussy, Ass and Mouth for one man to handle on a weekly basis, but with just the 8 first named, it is manageable, with the 5 from work getting taken care of at work, Mom and Marge get Mondays, Mary and Mom get Wed, and Nancy gets 3 nights, maybe 4 leaving 1 or 2 nights for strange, or one of the regulars, like giving Marge an extra night!! (Hell not my story why am I making thoughts public, Sorry JPB, You have been doing a fantastic job without my thoughts, so Please keep up the great work!!)

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 11 years ago
BBC Stuff

I have no problem with Mary doing it as well she just seems like an insatiable slut from chapter 1 on wards. I really have no problem with Gail doing it either, but agree that I would have little to no respect for her now, especially after what she did to Bobby. I am not sure if Tasha will show up there, but given her friendship with Gail, and how evil Gail is, it is only a matter of time. If she does appear there than Bobby needs to dump her ass, not because of the BBC crap, but because of her association with Gail and the fact that she is probably still fucking Eddie.

I do however have a problem with Madge screwing the whole Crew to get back at her husband. In previous chapters she said she would only do it the one time, yet she is there every week. She also had her alone time with Marcus. Even though she said she would not do alone time with Crew Members in the future, her words simply can't be trusted. She flip flopped on the fuck pad idea so I believe it is only a matter of time before she starts dating individual Crew Members. I don't care that they are black, but I believe she is turning into too large of a whore. She set out to get revenge on her husband, but now she is like doing things 10 times worse. Bob's dad uses Marge for stress relief or as a good luck charm. Madge is doing the BBC simply because she enjoys it.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 11 years ago
dynamite

I must say I enjoyed this chapter and was totally surprised and disappointed in Gail she not only fucked Bobby over but almost got him in a fight with someone he was not sure he could beat and was only lucky the guy had the sense to calmly talk it out with him and I wont be surprised if Mary kicks Gail out of this because what she pulled was very shitty I also must reiterate that his mom joining in on the gangbang is dangerous because all one of them needs to do is find out the white guy is her son which is easily done as Bobby is kinda famous with all the praise he is getting at work and the fact he is dating Marcus daughter who is not hesitant to use his full name when talking about him

voyer61voyer61almost 11 years ago
Ok I stand corrected

Ok I forgot the 2 other sectaries .

But mom is still screwing a whole team of guys at once .

I guess that makes it ok.

Hell its just a story . I do not care for BBC crap .

It HAS BEEN A GREAT STORY FOR ME UP TILL THEN.

and thats the way I feel . I do not care if you like it or not.

If you like that crap fine no problem .

but dont try to tell me i am wrong .

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

@ voyer

From my point of view, the gangbangs never really struck me as being just a BBC thing, more that Mary just wanted loads of men at once as she always was gagging for sex in the early chapters. Normally my view of BBC story's is exactly the same as yours, hence my not getting the hate in this particular story. I do hope its not a case of every woman in the story ending up at the Wednesday night gangbangs tho.

@ XXMuffDiverXX

I kinda like Bobby's dad overall, he did give major props to Bobby for the 2nd shift idea and most of the cheaters in this story have way more partners than him.

@ SyrustheVirus

I get the same vibe that Madge's actions will cause a shitstorm at some point.

letmeinletmeinalmost 11 years ago
With your great imagination, why keep flogging the same dead horse???

Ludicrously long stories are for those writers, who do not have the imagination for new concepts and so have no choice but to keep prolonging a story with never ending number of chapters.

Inevitably, after a while, what had been a good idea to start with, becomes increasingly boring.

We all know that you have great imagination and writing skills and do not have to keep flogging a dead horse or an almost dead horse!

hootrhuntrhootrhuntralmost 11 years ago
None are worthy

Stumbled onto this latest installment and had to read every chapter. There isn't a single female character worthy of Bobby. Nancy is the only non-slut but given how their sex only merits one or two sentences obviously not much importance is placed on her future.

Three things I'd like to see happen:

1) Once Bobby decides to kick Natasha to the curb he should engineer it so she walks in on him doing Pam in the butt. It's not a nice way to treat Pam but it's a way to cut both off at the same time and move on. No way Bobby is in love with Natasha. Their sex isn't even good.

2) Bobby engineers it so his father shows up on a Monday in his place at Marge's while his mom is there. Maybe a phony letter to his Dad from Marge saying doors unlock, get naked and come into the bedroom. It'd be interesting to see how mom and dad's relationship turns after that.

3) Bobby should take his father's side if there ever is a divorce assuming his mom keeps meeting with her crew and Mary on Wednesdays and hubby finds out. How is she explaining these evenings away and he's already suspicious? Settlement is for not a single percentage of the company (Bobby's got to look out for his inheritance) but only a cash settlement otherwise Bobby spills the beans publicly about their relationship. Just between her and him and he never tells his father. I'm sorry but her taking up with her crew again is far worse than anything hubby has ever done.

art1972art1972almost 11 years ago
What waver

This story is one of the best ever posted. It has it all incest, racial, multiple partners, jus tithe best story I have read on lit. Thanks JPB for sharing.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago

I would still never eat mom after the crew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow just wow Gail and Bobby’s mom both are least worried that Bob might get hurt physically and one of them put him in that situation and his mom is like I cannot help you. OMG!!!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES