All Comments on 'A Weird One Ch. 15'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 11 years ago
I have 2 Heroes

Bobby for the way he takes care of his Harem, and JPB for turning out a new and interesting chapter at least once per week!!

Great set-up for Kicking Natasha to the curb, and I appreciate the "Dallas" type cliffhanger at the end~~of course I will be awaiting the next chapter with baited breath!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
What in the hell has Bobby got himself into now?

What is Andrea up to, having Bobby tieing her husband up? That sounds a little kinky and Bobby probably can't do anything to her sexually with getting his ass handed to him by Andrea's husband.

Interesting outcome to a fun night of sex for the boy.

I guess I'll have to wait until the next chapter is posted to find out what is in store for the lad.

Thanks for the good read.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

Another great chapter :)

Glad to see Natasha getting the boot and I hope its for good this time. His mom bringing Mardge to the gangbangs suck tho and I'm really starting to dislike those two characters.

SatsuSatsualmost 11 years ago
Fight for you girls.

I am really enjoying this story, but... As a girl I think Bobby needs to fight for Tasha, show her she matters to him. When Gail screwed him over he let it slide and now he is doing the same with Tasha. Grow a pair! I have no worries that my guy fucks other girls and he knows I fuck other girls and guys but he also shows me I am important to him when it matters. Come on Bobby, if you care about Tasha as more than just another conquest ( which I think you do as you referred to her as a possible daughter in law to your mom) go back up there and tell her. Tell her you're pissed at her but show her why she should stick with you as her no. 1 guy.

Otherwise, great story, keep em cumming. Xx

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Absolutely love this series. I can't stop reading one chapter after another!! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like somebody said Gail and Tasha are like 1a and 1b

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9039 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES