A Welcome Distraction

Story Info
They distract each other. Short Story.
2.2k words
4.47
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits in front of her computer, frantically typing. Pounding at the cheap keyboard. It wakes me from my gentle slumber. In my distraught and confused state I get up and stand on the cat's tail, causing the poor animal to screech. The cat runs off towards the bathroom to take refuge. "Damn it", I think, I wanted to use it next. I hear her musical voice call to me, asking me what happened. I tell her I got even with the cat, as I take cautious steps into the bathroom.

The cat realizing the door can be shut at any moment, runs blinding fast, at a speed not know to man or animal, out the door. He must think he's safe for the moment I think to myself as I begin to pee. I then wash my hands and bush my teeth, knowing that you have already done this for the day. I make my way unhindered by the cat to the living room where you can be heard pressing the keys of the keyboard with anger and contempt.

I see you as I enter the room; your smile brightens just a bit as my eyes make contact yours and I wink. You smile brighter, like the sun was your face for a brief second as your eyes turn back to your work and your face grows dark. Writing up a plan or two, you told me last night.

"I thought you were done? Now you have more?" I ask.

"The boss called and wants 3 more written up, soon. I never get a day off." You pick up your phone and use it as a pointer, as you tell me.

You almost throw the phone at me as I sit down, but you really aren't afraid of hurting me. You don't want to miss, hit the wall, and have to get a new phone. You laugh as I sit; it sounds more as a cry of desperation. I reach for the remote and now I take notice of the fact you seem to have taken a shower, before I woke up. I smelled your body wash and perfume, but I thought it was because I was just in your bathroom. You haven't gotten dressed, because there you sit still in a towel.

I slowly stand and creep up behind you. My hands lightly touch your bare shoulders. I begin to try to work out the never-ending tension carried by your back. You moan and push the keyboard shelf in.

"I just want to stay here and you have you do that to me all day." You say softly.

"It is your wish and shall be done." I say, in a soft whisper.

You laugh and start to loosen up. You turn your head up at me and bring your arms behind you and pull me down to your mouth. Your kiss is deep, passionate, and it's something I haven't felt from you in a long time. I almost fall over myself by the mere power of your kiss on me. It starts to take my breath away, literally. I'm shocked and pleased. You never fail to surprise me and I tell you so.

I spin you around in that chair and get a better angle to kiss. You pull me in closer to you and kiss me hard, our teeth knock and we break to laugh. We go back to out making out like the teenagers that we thought we once were.

"You are such a great kisser." Your break the kiss to tell me.

I stop you before your lips touch mine, again.

"If I am such a great kisser, why don't we kiss more?" I ask with a sly smile and a gleam in my eye.

You giggle, something I haven't heard since I almost fell upstairs, and I told you it was totally on purpose.

"Shut up and kiss me." You say demanding my mouth be on yours.

We continue to kiss and your hands feel the growing bulge in my boxers, something I can rarely hide from you. You always, always notice when I am hard, no matter how many clothes I wear. How do you always know, I have wanted to ask, I think to myself as my hand explore you in return.

Your towel begins to slip and you break our dancing mouths again,

"I really have to be getting back to this and after I am done I will play with you all day, baby." You say still stroking my cock through the thin fabric of my boxers.

You don't seem to want to stop. I run my hands down to between your legs. You open them slightly as much as the arms of the chair will allow. I feel the prize I seek, it's wet and open. I slip a finger in, hard. You gasp and give me the look.

You know your looks that you give me. This is look number seven, the 'fuck me now, before I take you look'. I smile as I work my way to my knees and your mouth finds mine, with our eyes closed. I scoot your ass to the edge of the chair and work myself under your computer desk. You scoot the keyboard's sliding self over my head as you being to type as I being to play with your pussy.

"That's a good place for you, baby, too bad I didn't have a desk at work." You tell me.

I work my fingers in and out. They move around the outside. Playing with the space between your wet opening and your clit. My tongue comes in to play as well. You moan as you try to type.

"You aren't...ah...going to distract me...oh yeah..ahh..from this." You say as I start hitting all your sweet spots.

You get more turned on by this as I do. I can feel my cock straining for release. So as I let it peer through the hole in my boxers I take some of your tasty wetness and use as lube to stroke my self.

You remain unhindered from your task as you still are typing. I begin to lick around at first before my tongue goes spelunking in your warm and wet cave. You know I love to tease you, till you can't take anymore, till you want me inside you. I send a barrage of licks to your clit and you just moan, whispering to me in a musical tone, "You will not distract me..."

I send my finger back in during the assault on your clit, the combined sensations make you want to push in the keyboard and take control, you fight these urges. I am almost proud of your tenaciousness, but I want you to lose control and give in to me. You moan and groan as I work your pussy and your clit in unison. My other hand stops stroking my cock so I can tease your asshole. As my hand makes its journey there, I hear you stop typing, and light a cigarette.

You moan as I press my thumb against your tight butt hole. It doesn't slip in, just stays outside and applies pressure. I see you are having trouble with your smoke, as it's no longer in your mouth. You strive to keep typing, but you are giving in to me, slowly and you put out your cigarette. I can wait, as I keep up my fingering, my prodding, and my licking. I can't help myself as I move to your wet pussy with my mouth and French kiss your wet hole. You moan loudly and throw the keyboard back into the desk.

"I'm done, you win." You say softly, as you stand up and practically drag me from under the desk.

You lay me out on the floor and remove my boxers, all the time not saying a word. You mount me. It's a surprise to me, I have never seen you want me so bad, since the night I came home late and you were in bed naked. It was one of those times you didn't think I was coming and thought it was going to be a week before you saw me again.

Your pussy is so wet and open for me as you glide softly down to the base of my dick. You begin to move in a way that so pleases you and you move down to kiss me. You ride harder and faster, not breaking our passion that is contained within our mouths, it's so hot; I think we could light up a city with the power of our kissing. You continue to ride up and down on me and just when I think I can't take anymore you dismount me with out breaking our kiss.

Your hand takes the place you once had, stroking my hard dick.

"Sit in the chair." You whisper the command with a gentle authority, like a librarian telling people to be quiet.

I do as I am told. I sit with your hand never breaking contact with my dick, your mouth kissing mine with lots of exploring tongue. I sit in awe as you face away from me and take me inside you again. I slide into your pussy with a groan, you are in charge and you know it.

Your hands on either side of your desk and you move up and down on me. Faster and faster you go, your pussy becoming wetter as my hands run up to your nipples from your waist. You reach a hand down to fondle my balls, this slows you down, and you can't have that. You take your free hand from my balls and then take my hand in yours and move it on your clit. I get the idea as I rub and you ride me again, up and down.

I can't help myself anymore and I have to say some dirty things to you.

'Your pussy tasted so sweet, it was like drinking honey right from the hive.'

'Baby, the way your pussy gets wet for me is unbelievable and I love feeling how wet I make you, with my cock!'

'Your pussy is so tight on my hard, big dick, and I love the way you ride me like this.'

I tell you as my hand fingers your clit and my other hand is now pulling your hair. I pull your head so I can kiss you, and you move, as I want.

We kiss as you moan and you break the kiss and bend more forward, gripping the desk, hard. You start moaning my name and about how deep inside you I am. You start to go crazy with orgasm as you cum hard on me. This triggers my orgasm as I cum inside you. You thrust down hard. I stop rubbing. You let out a sound of satisfaction, but you don't feel me going soft inside you.

You start to stand, but I stop you before you even get started.

"Again." I command simply. You smile and reach back to kiss me.

"Again, baby?" you say in between breaths.

"You sure you can handle round two?"

"I said 'again', didn't I?" I say while playing with your pussy that is still wet as a lake.

You grip the desk again with a renewed determination and you ride harder and faster than before, within minutes you cum before I get a chance too.

With in a blink you get off me and run to your bedroom. I give chase and follow. I see you already on your bed with your legs spread and your finger stretching and curling beckoning me to be inside you once more. I move on top of you with out any hesitation. I reenter you slowly and you groan, like it's the first time you felt my cock. I don't wait for anything. I move in the way you always like and you move against me. You whisper to me over and over, "Cum for me, baby. Give it to me."

I move faster against your thrusts and you grip my ass. You start your head thrashing from side to side, calling my name, and telling me not to stop, so loud that you are afraid that the neighbors can hear. Your pussy grips my cock hard and I throw your legs up and you feel me inside you deep and this triggers us.

I cum, you cum, we cum together, like we it's the first time we made love. It surprises us as I still lay on top of you. I start to move and you hold me close.

"Don't move I want to feel your dick go soft inside me." You whisper.

I don't argue and we begin to talk about what had just happened. You move your hips up against me when you realize my dick isn't going soft as fast as you think it should.

"Do you have more for me, my love?" you ask with a smile.

"What if I think I do, my sweet?" I say in response.

"Well, you better fuck me hard then and fast." You tell me.

I am amazed by my own stamina and I start to wonder if you slipped me some Viagra, at some point today. You start to move against me, like your pussy is asking a question and my dick is the only reply. We do this hard and fast. Telling each other how much we love each other. Knowing this will be the final time we will get to fuck like this for the day. Knowing you have a ton of work to do and this distraction was well worth it.