All Comments on 'A Welcome Guest'

by Alice_Tied_in_Wonderland

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First Class

I read things from this site A LOT, and that was brilliantly done. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You have a gift, very sexy, believable, well written and I love to see a rematch between them.

jwswinglejwswingleabout 1 year ago

You should write more; that was excellent, not too short, nor too long, nor too rough. More is needed, Charlie needs to let out her dominant side; she can pose Vanessa and Noah, tease the crap out of both, share a strap-on with Vanessa and then one of them penetrate him while he is held tight inside the other woman, barely able to move but still feeling her come around him, while he ultimately has a prostate orgasm ripped out of him. He can clean up his creampie, too. There are SO MANY combinations they can play out, please come back to this story line. OOH! Bring her real girlfriend Abby into play, too, she wants to be there anyway, let them all share everyone. I can see him on his back, one girl on his face, one on his dick, both kissing and playing with each other on him, one up his ass, everyone moving in slow-mo to bring him an explosion he's NEVER going to regret. And the two on his front side need to both overflow with their orgasms, and then everyone switches around and have him to cleanup duties while he is being fucked into around 2 of prostate/whole body orgasm. Hell, feed him Viagra and RedBulls, and all girls rotate again, so he ultimately is cleaning his now minimal but watery cum from the source he dropped it in. And at some point, a gigantic fucking daisy chain with multiple strapons and a dick gag/dildo combo in SOMEONE'S mouth to close the loop. Oh hell, throw some mildly forced E-stim in too, both vaginally, and anally, even on nipples; vibrating butt plugs for all, clamps and nipple pumps freely used with love, all those nipples and orifices should be plum wore out after an FFMF orgy, and yes, that male is NOT in charge that night, but his final load goes to the wife; she deserves it! And maybe when he runs dry, they all enjoy each other over top of him, a final shared clean up if you will. Then after all fall asleep, they then wake up when the sun is up, and use his morning testosterone levels and wood to do it all over again in new combos with different toys.

SkinTicklerSkinTickler7 months ago

Next time, no charge. Sequel for next anniversary? A weekend, perhaps?

Please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous