A Welcome Surprise

Story Info
This night certainly took a turn for the better.
2.9k words
4.42
11.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I buried my nose into the nape of her neck, I smelled her intoxicating scent. It was something in between the heady, fruity smell of female body wash mixed with the earthier scent of sweat. She seemed pretty worked up already as it was.

While I continued to nuzzle in the crook of her head, my hand ventured toward her crotch which was still covered by her skin-tight jeans. I slipped my hand down the front of her jeans, my hand feeling the warmth coming off of her nether regions. As my hand ventured further, I felt the soft cotton fabric of her panties. As I cupped my hand around the front of her crotch, my fingers felt something long and hard straining against the fabric of her panties. I explored further and my suspicions were confirmed.

My fingers found the rough shape of the tip of her bulbous head pointing upward and barely contained within the confines of her panties' elastic waistband. Not surprisingly, my fingers came away moist and sticky from all the precum that coated the fabric of her panties. I certainly hadn't anticipated getting something extra tonight from this beautiful young woman.

Now that she had felt that I discovered her hidden secret, she was frozen like a young doe in headlights. Her vulnerable hazel eyes looked deeply into mine seeking my reaction. No doubt she was not only surprised but scared now that I had found out her secret.

In response, I wordlessly inserted the tips of my fingers into my mouth. I made sure to sensually lick and savor her taste as my tongue sampled the lewd discharge. I made sure to keep eye contact with her the entire time. Her reaction said it all as her cheeks became even more flushed than before and she bashfully looked away.

My rock-hard erection was pressed up against her jeans so I could feel the immense amount of heat emanating from her own raging erection. Now was the time to escalate things so I roughly pushed my body into hers as I passionately started to nibble on her earlobe with my teeth. Our entwined semi-clothed bodies sank deeper into the plush duvet and soft mattress.

As I continued to alternate nibbling on both of her ears, her light pants turned to deep but soft moans of sexual pleasure. At that point, I had become a sexual beast sampling and savoring every aspect of her. As I began to slowly grind my erection against hers through our clothing, I could feel my own rock-hard cock start to ache and become sticky with precum. The kinkiness of the situation became unbearable.

I had never expected to be kissing such a beautiful girl packing the supplemental package she was packing. Of course, it didn't matter to me at all. I couldn't contain my lust anymore and I stripped off the pair of sweats I was wearing along with my now soiled underwear. My cock then sprang free in all its hard, shiny glory. I like to think I'm adequate enough at five and a half inches. As I sat back on my heels on the bed, I saw she was enthralled by the sight of my cock as she eyed it hungrily as a fox would eye a plump rabbit.

Knowing she wanted my cock in her mouth, I suddenly had a naughty idea. I motioned her to come closer to me. With a puzzled look on her face, she obliged and I guided her until she was lying on her back on the bed with her head dangling off the end and her brown hair flowing like a waterfall down the side of the bed. I stood above her in nothing but my t-shirt.

She whimpered as I lightly slapped both of her cheeks with my meaty rod. Being on her back and looking up at me upside-down, she appeared so vulnerable and we both knew it. In hindsight, I think she knew what was coming next.

I asked her if she wanted this. She nodded yes and her forehead inadvertently bumped into my hard cock positioned above her. This made us both let out a soft giggle. Refocusing, I pointed the angry red tip of my cock straight down at her and she obediently opened her mouth and fully tilted her head back. Not wasting a moment, I plunged my cock deep into her throat.

I groaned as I felt her teeth graze my shaft and the tip of my cock bump against what I assumed was the back of her throat. Her nostrils flared as she struggled to take in breaths through her nose and I looked and saw both of her hands grabbing fistfuls of bedsheet.

I decided to pull out just a little. I stayed this way, my cock buried about halfway past her lips, for about a minute to let her get accommodated to my cock in her mouth. I could feel her deep inhales and exhales of breath tickle the underside of my balls.

Once her breathing had become less frantic, I began to thrust my cock in and out of her throat using mainly my hips. As I fucked her mouth, I cleared strands of stray brown hair away from her sweaty, flushed face. As I picked up the pace and grabbed her neck to give me better leverage, I could hear a mixture of gurgling and a whimpering squeaks come from her mouth every time I bottomed out in the back of her throat.

Looking down at her face, I could see tears streaking down the side of her face. It was clear no one had ever given her a throat-fucking like this before. Letting out a long breath, I stopped mid-thrust and asked her if she wanted to continue. She grunted a yes so I plunged back up to the hilt again with my dick.

I gave a few more thrusts and pulled out my cock from her mouth and slapped my saliva-coated cock against her cheeks a couple times. To my satisfaction, I saw I had used her mouth well so far. There was a sizeable, frothy pool of pre-cum and saliva in her mouth. Looking down, her eyes met mine as I plunged my cock back in.

I groaned over and over as I felt the very tip of my cock head tickling the back of her throat with each ravaging thrust. It wasn't very long before I buried my cock in her mouth up to the base and threw my head back, my mouth open and face twisted into a silent façade of ecstasy. I slowed down now, doing mini-thrusts against her mouth as my cock acted as a sort of feeding tube for my sperm as she guzzled and gurgled my orgasm down her throat.

I was pleased to see that she had swallowed most of my load with a small portion of my cum still in a sticky pool in her mouth. With her limp body still lying with her head dangling off the bed upside down, I knelt down in front of her. Bending down and giving her a deep kiss, my tongue entered her mouth which I had just ravaged. Probing my tongue against hers, she happily pushed some of my leftover cum which she hadn't swallowed onto my tongue.

I happily took the erotic offering into my own mouth and swallowed my ejaculate. It was the least I could do to lighten the load so to speak after throat-fucking her so eagerly. As soon as my mouth tasted my erotic discharge, my cock began to reharden back to its previous rigidity. I took comfort in knowing I would be able to last a little bit longer before my next orgasm.

I scooped her light body into my arms and turned her around so she was lying regularly on the bed again. I climbed on next to her. I helped her pull her shirt over her head, exposing a strappy white bra padded with socks. Seeing that I had seen her lack of breasts, she looked away in shame with tears beginning to form in her eyes.

I quickly acted by unstrapping her bra and removing it and the socks. I quickly latched on to her right nipple with my mouth and began to suckle on it like my life depended on it. I used my left hand to tweak, flick, and pinch her other nipple. After a minute of this, I began to hear her panting moans again.

I looked up and her face was thankfully overcome with bashful lust rather than embarrassment or shame. Having comforted her, I moved down to her jeans now. I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans carefully. Telling her to lift her hips up, I helped pull her jeans off to reveal her beautiful cock...well, not quite. After removing her jeans, I could now see her panties.

They were a simple pair of pink, ribbed cotton panties with a cute bow on the front at the waistband. However, the panties were stretched lewdly by her hard cock which was almost jutting out of the top. There was also a visible wet patch on the front of the panties near the top where her precum had leaked through. Even at the display of such masculine arousal upon such a feminine form, she still looked so cute now in just her pink panties and white ankle socks.

I pinched the waistband of her cute pink panties between my fingertips and slowly slid them down her smooth legs. Her moist panties now in my hand, I brought the soiled crotch to my face and inhaled. My cock became even stiffer as my nostrils smelled the musky scent of her precum which had leaked from her cock and onto the wet fabric which I had now begun to lick with my tongue.

I heard a moan beneath me and saw her cock standing at attention and her cheeks flushed as she looked up at me doing such a lewd, dirty thing with her panties. Seeing she was almost ready, I reluctantly pulled her deliciously dirty panties from my mouth. I bent down and positioned my face over her erect cock.

Grasping her length in my right hand, I began slowly pumping up and down her cute cock. Feeling it was already pretty slick, I began licking the leaking tip with my tongue. The creamy tang of her precum filled my mouth. Now, I began really going down on her.

My head started bobbing up and down slowly on her cock. I made sure to lock my lips around her circumference to get as much of a vacuum going as possible as I continued to stroke up and down at the base with my hand. She was softly moaning constantly. Instead of forcing my head down like other guys, or girls, would, her hands were glued to her sides and were both grasping at fistfuls of the bedsheets.

My tongue continued teasing the underside of her cock and my free hand was no longer free as I began tickling her small testicles. Her cute cock was just perfect and just barely brushed the back of my throat when I came to the bottom of my downstroke. After a couple more bobs up and down, I stayed down and began humming softly. I think she felt the vibrations at the back of my throat and began to squirm and writhe on the bed.

In one panting gasp, she told me she was cumming. Not missing a beat, I reluctantly pulled off of her cock while still stroking her. I maneuvered around until I was on my back on the bed with my head in nestled below her balls. With my hand reaching behind me and pumping up and down her twitching cock, I pointed her cock down until it was horizontal and lay flat against my forehead.

She was shaking now as several ropes of her sticky cum shot across my upturned face lying on the bed. I flinched as drops of the warm syrup hit my forehead, the bridge of my nose, my chin, and other places on my face. After she had spent her entire load upon my face, she lay limp above me on the bed. I could hear her deep, contented breaths.

Slowly, I sat up as the cool air from the AC began to dissipate the searing, lustful heat lewdly splattered across my flushed face. Lazily, I traced an index finger down one of my cum-streaked cheeks. I plopped the finger in my mouth.

The taste was even stronger than what had been soaked in to the fabric of her panties or the precum I had sampled from the tip of her cock earlier. In addition, it wasn't as thick as mine had been. Instead, it had the consistency of a light, but still sticky, syrup. I supposed it was due to the feminizing hormones she was taking. It was wholly erotic.

With my fingers, I began to scoop up all the remaining cum off my face. Having done so, I rolled over onto my stomach. The sight before me was still enthralling. With my chin pressed into the soft bedsheets and my hard cock almost painfully sandwiched against my stomach and the bed, I was confronted again with her cock. Now, after having shot its load, it lay limp against her stomach, albeit still at its full length. Even more interesting was her pussyhole. Below her hairless ballsack was the puckered light brown star shape of my next objective.

Carefully, I began to rub my lubed fingers that I had covered with her cum around the ring of her back door. Once it began to shine with lubrication, I dripped spit from my mouth onto one of my fingers and told her to relax her butthole. She complied as I began to press my finger against her entrance. With the added spit and cum lube mixture, it slid past her anal ring relatively easily.

I began pumping my finger in and out of her ass as my finger explored her tight anal cavity. Upon hearing her cute, panting moans once again, I couldn't help but add one then two more fingers until a trio of digits was gently penetrating her asshole. Even after being milked by her throat not 10 or 15 minutes earlier, my cock felt like it needed some long-denied attention.

Pulling my fingers, out, I pushed myself into a kneeling position on the bed. Obligingly, she turned over on the bed onto her hands and knees. She leaned her front down and bent her arms so as to better present her ass to me. I returned the favor by readying myself behind her. Grabbing my cock in one hand and lubing it up with more of my spit, I placed the tip at her entrance.

Not wanting to break her on the first date, I slowly pushed forward my cock against her entrance. Slowly but surely, the tip inched forward against her anal ring until it suddenly popped inside. She gave an excited gasp at this.

Slowly, I started pushing forward and eventually buried my cock up to the base inside her ass. I let out a long breath at having been able to reach all the way inside her. She began to slightly wiggle her ass as she looked back at me bashfully.

In response, I bent down until my chest was flush against her curved back. Having wrapped my arms around her upper chest, I was now ready to fuck her. I began by pulling my cock nearly out of her ass. Quickly, I thrust my cock all the way back in until I was flush against her once again. I began slowly, but started picking up the pace.

The only sound in the room was her soft gasp or moan every time I bottomed out in her ass along with the occasional panting moan from me and the lewd slapping of my sweaty flesh against her sweaty flesh. I did last a little longer than when I had throat-fucked her as I continued pounding into her for what felt like five or even ten minutes. Finally, however, I felt myself reaching that point-of-no-return.

By now, she had reached one of her hands under her and was vigorously stroking her own cock as I continued to pound her. I felt her moans and whimpers intensify as she came for the second time that night. I could imagine her cute cock twitching and spurting out her creamy load onto the bedsheets.

Consequently, her powerful, twitching orgasm caused her asshole to tighten which squeezed and milked my own cock. This is what sent me over the edge and I hugged her close as I felt my cock pulse and as it painted the walls of her pussyhole with my pale white cum.

As I lay hunched over and hugging her warm, quivering body close to mine, I began to shudder as my cock spat out the last of its load and began to soften in her asshole. Carefully, I pulled back the covers on the bed and tucked both of us in between the soft, dry sheets.

Lazily, I stroked her smooth hair as I spooned her feminine form with my cock still buried in her ass. Soon, we both fell into a deep sleep after having shared such an intimate, lustful night.