A Welcomed Intruder

Story Info
Tess gets a surprise after a night of drinking.
1.3k words
4.14
12.5k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess was once again getting lots of attention being a rare blonde at a majority black university. But unfortunately once again she had overdone it with the free drinks and was relying on her best friend Chris to take care of her.

"Time to go." Chris said as he grabbed Tess's arm abruptly. Chris was a very large white football player who played offensive line and dated Tessa's best friend Layla. They had moved together from rural Ohio on athletic scholarships two months ago and were virtually inseparable. Tess was on the track and field team and was a very good pole vaulter.

"But there are soooooo many beautiful boys here tonight and I haven't had a boyfriend in months." Tess complained loudly.

At this point she was making a spectacle of herself and Chris knew that the best thing was to leave the bar and get Tess back home to her apartment. Usually Chris had help with this endeavor but Layla had not gone out with them this night because of a big chemistry test the next day and so Chris would have to walk Tess home by himself tonight.

"I know Layla is my friend and all but how come you and I never hooked up?" Tess said in a slurred drunken speech catching Chris off guard.

Tess was obviously extremely intoxicated and was practically being carried by Chris as they walked down the poorly lit street to her apartment.

"You don't know what you're saying Tess, you're drunk. Can we not do this? I just need to get you back to your apartment." Chris said slightly pissed off that he had to babysit Tess once again.

"But you know you're hot as fuck right?" she continued as she slapped Chris in the butt.

"That's enough Tess we're almost to your place, you need to sleep this off."

As they approached her apartment Tess opened the door but was staggering visibly and almost fell if it wasn't for Chris catching her.

"Chris can you carry me to bed?" Tess slurred "I don't think I can talk...I mean walk anymore." Tess giggled.

And with a swoop Chris picked her up and brought her to her dark bedroom and laid her face down on the bed.

"Thanks Chris." Tess mumbled "One more thing can you please pull these jeans off of me so I can be more comfortable?"

Chris hesitated knowing that this was going a little beyond what he had bargained for but obligated her and removed Tessa's jeans revealing a beautiful ass split perfectly by a red thong.

"You good?" Chris asked while leaving the bedroom.

"I'd be better if you came back over here and gave me a massage....,and who knows, you might get lucky." she said in a groggy half asleep voice.

"you're crazy Tess, I'll call you in the morning." Chris said as he walked out of the apartment and closed the door behind him.

Tessa pictured Chris giving her a massage and could practically feel his large hands rubbing her lower back and then her butt and hamstrings. She pictured Chris getting bolder by spreading her legs and fingering her pussy. The fantasy was getting Tess very horny at this point and so she moved her hand in between her legs and started rubbing her clitoris.

Rubbing her pussy was making her very wet and aroused but due to the alcohol the bed was spinning a little bit and Tess wasn't sure but she thought she heard her front door open. Sure enough she could hear someone coming up the stairs to her bedroom and so she removed her hand as to not embarrass herself in front of Chris.

"So you decided to take me up on that massage?" Tessa said still face down on the bed and still slurring her speech.

She felt Chris's strong hands on her calves moving up to her hamstrings and then squeezing her tight ass. Chris's hands then moved up her back and lifted her shirt over her head and removed it. She couldn't believe this was actually happening. Chris was very loyal to Layla and they seemed quite happy. But in the moment none of that mattered.

She felt his hands lifting up her hips as he removed her red underwear. In her current position her ass was facing straight up and she felt him get onto the bed with her as he lowered her hips onto his face.

As he ate her out he inserted one finger and then two into her pussy. Tess responded by flexing her hips back-and-forth grinding Chris's mouth with her clitoris. She was in ecstasy and as these two giant fingers plunged in and out of her she couldn't help but to have an incredible orgasm.

Chris then slid from underneath her and laid on top of her from behind. He was way more muscular than she had remembered. He grabbed her arms and put them behind her back lifted her hips and slowly entered her pussy from behind. "It was enormous." she thought. (And a little painful if she was being honest.)

She had talked to Layla many times about her and Chris's sex life but never got the sense that Chris was this endowed.

As he started pumping in and out Tess was getting more and more use to his size. A hand reached around and started massaging her clitoris as the other hand continued to hold both of her arms behind her back. At some point he unclipped her bra and it fell to the bed but never released her arms from behind her. She kept getting fucked by this guy and it was feeling amazing. He grabbed her hips with his strong hands and thrust himself into her over and over and over again alternating his hands to cup her breasts and then back to her clitoris but always keeping her wrists clenched in one of his giant strong hands. The feeling was indescribable.

Then she felt his thick thumb rubbing up against her asshole. Rubbing lead to slowly fingering her ass as he fucked her from behind. Tess was able to free one of her hands and was now playing with her clitoris and near orgasm multiple times but just when she was about to cum he would slow down and prevent her from having an orgasm.

"Oh....Chris. this.... is.... amazing! I don't want you to stop but you're being a little rough could you slow down a little?" Tess spoke in between breaths.

At that moment the pumping stopped and a clearly African-American voice behind her said "Who the fuck is Chris?"

Tess turned her head to the left to look at the mirror and saw a shirtless chiseled black man standing behind her.

She then felt him slide his cock out of her pussy and slowly start inserting it into her virgin ass. She tried to resist but his hand was still firmly grasping one of her wrists behind her back and there was nothing she could do.

Tess then felt this guy's cock start to move in and out of her ass slowly but building up speed overtime. Her hand was still on her clitoris and she began to rub it frantically as she felt the dick inside of her become harder and harder. So many things were going through her head but at this moment all she couldn't think about was the orgasm that was building inside of her.

Tess then heard the grunts of the man raping her ass and she knew he was about to cum and so was she. Seconds later she exploded in orgasm as did he releasing her arms from behind her back and laying on top of her with his massive body.

Tess doesn't really remember much after that and the next thing she knew she heard a door close behind her as her black stud left her apartment.

Tess never did find out the name of her welcomed intruder but to this day she occasionally "forgets" to lock the front door after a night on the town.