What My Husband Doesn't Know

Story Info
My life was changed forever from now on...
2.8k words
4.15
33k
44
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jennychux
Jennychux
38 Followers

"Stay Still!" the masked mam ordered, "And keep those hands on your skirt!"

Sobbing, I obeyed, once again pulling my pleated black short skirt up on my thighs to expose my naked crotch.

"Now open your mouth," I was ordered.

I trembled, but following orders, I had opened my mouth as wide as It would go. The demanding man had looked down on my face, clearly enjoying the sight of my lips opening to accommodate his stiffening member.

As he had slipped his cock in, he showed me his menacing finger, and I started energetically sucking on him. A few seconds later his manhood had grown harder inside my mouth.

"Come on my dear, Mrs Steele! Open up. Let me see your pretty little tongue licking your new master's cock!"

He had watched in delight as I obediently ran my pink tongue all around his cock head, collecting his salty juices as I licked. The man was soon groaning in pleasure and put his hand behind my head and forced me towards him, sliding his cock down my throat.

"Let me feel your throat around me, Mrs Steele!" he ordered, voice hoarse, as he slid his whole length of throbbing manhood deep into my mouth. "Aaahhh - feels So good!"

He then pulled his cock out, and jerking it with his hand, he ordered, "Open wide, Mrs Steele! You are about to receive a nice hot load of cum, your first of many!"

The man suddenly moaned in ecstasy as he continued to pump his cock and then... the shock of hot sperm shooting on my face, onto my lips, into my mouth and on my tongue.

He continued to fill my mouth with his cum.

"Swallow, Mrs Steele," he said in a taunting voice, "You are going to have to get used to having me use your mouth as I please."

This was how it all started.....

Let me introduce myself. I'm Jeniffer Steele, 29, and happily married to sweetheart, Gary, who is more than 10 years older. He works as a teacher in a neighbourhood school. I myself am a librarian, and our working hours permits us to be together often after our shifts ended.

I do workout often, trying my best to keep in shape for my husband. We don't have any kids yet...not that we planned not to, but although we love each other a lot, our sex life is minimal. Gary always complained about his stress at work, and that puts him off sex.

To compensate that I masturbated often, and sometimes vigorously with my trusted personal dildo. Gary knows this but he is fine as he knew he wouldn't be able to satisfy me often.

Nevertheless, he is the man of my dreams and I always look forward to cuddle up with him and sharing the day's events, like the daily encounters with my colleague Nick, who's always flirting with me.

Now next to my condominium is a rental apartment, and not surprisingly there are always teens hanging out at the void deck.

We've seen them for about 4 years now and when these teens grew up to become young adults with raging hormones, they started giving me lewd names, catcalling me, whistled at me and such.

At times they even challenged among themselves who would be able to take a photo under my skirt.

We would ignore them when we walked by towards our condo, and just quicken our steps with all the whistles going on in the background.

Among them, the most daring was the young man that stalked me everywhere I go. Every day for almost half a year now, there's fear that rises up my throat each time I walked past them. After which I also had to peep at my corridor and doorway to see if the my stalker, the young guy, is there. He is 18, perhaps.

He likes to say innocent stuff like "Mrs Steele, just getting home from work?" Or "Mrs Steele, you're pretty", and such.

Initially I tried to make a joke out of it, and replied, "Hey do you know I'm at least 10 years older than you?" or "Where's your mommy?" but as this dragged on I decided not to reply to his advances at all as I might send a wrong signal to him, like as if I was interested in him.

One night I was cuddling up beside my husband Gary on our couch, eating ice cream.

As I fed him a huge spoonful of vanilla Ben n Jerry's, he asked, "How's Nick, that pervert colleague of yours?"

"He asked me out, as usual and you already know. I told him to give it up, ain't interested at all," I rolled my eyes, mimicking a disgusting look. I was caressing my husband's neck with my other hand.

My husband's dick was limp. "Dear, you should go to a doctor and get it checked. You know I love you and it's ok if you can't..." My voice trailed off. I did not want to hurt his feelings.

But he got upset. He moved away and sulked off into our guestroom, without saying a word. I felt bad, but I was horny, as always. I needed something to satisfy me and quickly reached out my dildo in the drawer.

I happened to be wearing a super short hot pants, and as the slinky garment settled between the folds of my pussy lips, I felt wetness from my pussy sticking to the fabric of the crotch of the shorts. "What is wrong with me," I silently said. I literally need to satisfy myself every day.

I reached between my legs and found the folds of my pussy lips that were spread open by the material of my shorts. Absent mindedly, my index finger found my now erect clit straining against the sliver of material of my now soaking wet shorts.

With one hand now buried between my legs, I involuntarily began to twist my right nipple. I felt an almost electric shock emanating from my nipple and running directly to her clit. I propped my left foot up on to the couch, leaned against the head rest and began to furiously rub my clit.

As I was nearing orgasm, out of the corner of my eye I saw a shadow outside the living hall window. Now, one side our apartment happens to be along the corridor, and our living hall was on that side. I shrieked, and the figure immediately darted off into the night.

My husband came in and I told him right away what happened. We came out of our unit and saw our potted plants along the corridor had been moved. Some liquid droplets could be seen on the walls.

My husband Gary knelt down to observe it. "What is it honey?" I asked.

Gary shook his head. "It's semen, dear. Whoever peeped into our bedroom was observing you and having a good time," he said solemnly. "I'll wash it, just go back to sleep," he told me.

I did and thought nothing about it. I mean, it's harmless, right? And what can I do about it anyway. Let it pass Jenny, I told myself.

The next day, while I was getting ready for work, I found an envelope on my bedroom floor under the window. My husband was showering, so I quickly took it and opened before he came out.

I read the words on the label, my heart pounding. I gasped when I read it.

"Watch the photos and don't tell anyone. I'll be in touch," was what's written on it.

My mouth was ajar when I saw the photos. There were 15, no wait, at least 20 photos of me masturbating on my bed, in the comfort of my own room. The dildo sticking into my wet clit could clearly be seen, in high definition no less. And right below was an email address that I had to email to, to establish communication with whoever that was sending me those threat. It said I had to reply to this threat by 3pm, that very day.

My husband then stepped out of our bathroom, rinsing his hair. I was startled but managed to keep the envelope with my photos in it away from his sight.

"You looked like you've seen a ghost, honey," he said without looking up. He was still busy rinsing his hair while looking at the mirror. He was very thin with a huge belly protruding. He was totally an out of shape 40 year old man, whereas I was always busy trying myself to look good for my husband.

"Uh, nothing dear, I'm fine. Let's hurry to have our breakfast. I'm running late." I felt cold sweat starting to form on my forehead. Who could the pervert sending these photos be!

I've thought about the photos all day while I was at work. Nick, my colleague who always had an interest in me, came over, with two coffee mugs in hand.

"Hey pretty, who's bothering my sexy girlfriend," he smiled, placing one of the cup in my hand. I took up the offer, and sipped the hot coffee. I needed it.

"I'm not your girlfriend Nick."

"You could if you want to. Seriously, you look depressed," Nick said.

Nick is about the same age as me, and he was a lousy library admin worker. Single, short, and a perv, I believe he only got this boring job as no one else wants it.

I ran my fingers through my thick brown wavy hair, contemplating whether I should tell him about my problems when my phone alarm that I had set sounded. It was 3pm, time for me to send out that email.

I typed out "Who is this, and what do you want?". Nick was still beside me. I knew he witnessed it but he isn't my current problem for now.

"Who're you emailing, babe?" he asked as I send the email.

"I could not tell you Nick, please don't asks me again."

I took a deep breath, wondering who could the sender be when my phone beeped from an incoming email.

'Do you like the pictures? Well, if you don't want your husband to see them, you will be walking back to your condominium after work as usual, wearing the contents of the parcel I left on your car. Just the contents and nothing else.'

I dashed out to the carpark, dragging Nick with me, hoping to catch the culprit. If he was still there, I'll need a man to protect me. And Nick was all I've got at that moment.

"Hey babe what's going on?" he asked, running after me.

"Nick, I need you now, just follow me to my car!" I said breathlessly.

When we reached, there was already no one in the carpark. A brown cardboard box was placed on my car's bonnet.

Panting, I tore open the parcel and to my horror, it contained a black tank top, a black short pleated skirt the kind cheerleaders wear, a push up bra and black 6-inch fuck-me stilettos. I rummaged through the contents again but cursed silently when I did not find any panties.

Nick was as shocked as I am. "Who gave you this parcel?" he asked.

"None of your concern Nick, but thanks for following. I need some time by myself now," I said, carrying the parcel with me as I headed back to my office.

I finished work at 6pm as usual. I went to the ladies, locked myself in one of the cubicles and sobbed for a couple of minutes. Oh why does this has to happen to me!

I held the short skirt up against my body and saw It was not going to reach far below my crotch. The outfit I got was a seductive black and most definitely would look attractive against my fair colored complexion. I quickly donned the items and fit into the tall heels. They fitted perfectly.

Once outside the cubicle I stood in front of a full-length mirror. As I saw my reflection my mouth hung open as I stared at a picture of a wanton whore. I looked like an insidious hooker who was going out on the street corner looking for a trick.

A quick thought shot through my head. 'Would the pervert like to see me now?' I wondered and scolded myself for thinking that.

The scanty, pushup bra was like a stiff platform on the lower half of my breasts and pushed them upward, creating a spillover effect. It was almost a sinful display that would surely create wicked images in any man's head.

The tank top was cut so low that more cleavage was visible than I would ever consider displaying. I tried pulling up on the tank top's swooping material but it did little good. As soon as I let go of the material, it fell below the lace of the bra cups exposing my cleavage. Great.

Glancing lower, luckily I could see the bottom of the skirt did seem to hide my butt although just a little, but the heels did make my legs look a lot longer than they really were.

I performed a little twirl. 'God, how will I ever move around and not show myself?' I wondered and looked again at the obvious sinful display when I bent over. My pussy could be seen!

A shiver of fear shot through my body knowing that the boys from the rental apartment would almost certainly be aware of myself being naked underneath the skirt.

I stepped out of the restroom gingerly, hoping no one would see me as it was already way past 6pm. I texted my husband to get some groceries on his way back, as I wanted to buy myself some time. I could not allow him to see me dressed this way.

The library lights were dimmed, and it seemed I might be the only one left. As I locked the main door of the library, I turned around and my heart skipped a beat when our library maintenance guy, Rufus, was standing right in front of me. He was a big muscular man and that made felt vulnerable.

"Where do you think you are going, Mrs Steele," Rufus asked.

I was feeling nervous, being in a darkened hallway with him even though he's the maintenance guy whom I met often. I didn't like Rufus, he was 44, big sized, and had a habit of making me feel uncomfortable. I always felt underdressed around him. And now with this silly outfit, with my tits in full view covering just above my areolas, I felt naked.

"I'm.....meeting my husband for dinner," I said rather unconvincingly.

"Well Mrs Steele, I could not believe it if I hadn't seen this with my own eyes. You look even sexier than ever!"

"Thank you Rufus, but I do have to go now, as my husband is waiting for me," I said firmly, trying to regain control of the situation. I was panicking inside though. He wasn't letting me through.

"You know, walking around dressed the way you are isn't gonna be safe for you out there," he smiled.

Suddenly I heard Nick's voice beside me, "Excuse me, she is trying to get home Rufus."

It felt reassuring, and Nick suddenly held my arm. I held him back.

That startled him. "Ok, then I guess I should get going," Rufus said. I could sense anger in his deep voice.

Nick replied sternly, "Yes, it would be best if you do that."

"Why you couldn't come at a better time Nick!" I said when Rufus had gone. I was so relieved! "How can I ever thank you," I said. Nick seemed even shorter now that I was wearing the 6-inch heels. I had to bent down to get to his eye level.

"Well, if you promise me a date tomorrow night, after work, that will make us even.... And you have to dress the exact outfit that you're wearing now," he said with a twinkle in his eye.

He is the least of my worries now. Without giving it much of a thought, I said, "Yeah sure, just one night and that's it. I've got to hurry, bye!" I quickly made my way to my car, my breast bouncing when I walked across the pavement.

Once I got into my car and started the engine, I took some deep breathes, calming myself down. I looked down and was shocked when I saw that the hem of my black skirt was up until my crotch and pubic hair clearly visible. I quickly drove off before anyone could see me like this. This is crazy, I told myself.

My home carpark was a shared public carpark, and I had to walk a little distance towards my condominium once I parked my car. I always dreaded that little distance as that meant I had to walk past the young guys at the apartment next to mine.

Little did I know my troubles were just about to begin....

Jennychux
Jennychux
38 Followers