A Welders Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin leaned in and kissed me I could feel her shaking she was so scared.

"I knew I might lose you over it, she might lose you over it, but I also knew one day you might do what you did before. To forgive the past, to make love to your mother, marry her, let her raise your kids with you, and hopefully understand how very much she loves you. This sickness has made me realize I may lose you any day now, but if I do you need to know that for all of my love, Blair's may be greater. Rachel and I have tried to fill the void but she is getting desperate. Blair has waited almost eight years to be with a man, not just any man, but you. David she needs you now, I need you to do this for me, for us."

I was stunned into silence. We sat for a good five minutes, Robin on my lap facing me, letting me process.

"What about you? Are you saying you are leaving me so I can be with Blair?" It came out harsh but I was still reeling from what I was hearing.

"Not leaving David, stepping aside." She kissed me firmly. "God willing I will be around awhile longer, maybe coming clean now will help me with this burden I have been carrying around." Robin kissed me again with even more passion.

"There was a time when Rachel sacrificed everything for me, the time has come for me to repay that debt. I want to take her and a trip around the world, away from here. Sparky's death has been hard on her, I am healthy enough to travel. Blair will be here to take care of you."

We sat in utter silence.

"You have this all figured out do you?" I was feeling a bit abandoned all over again.

"David I love you with all my heart, I will not go unless you allow me to." She kissed me one more time. "I feel it is time my love, time for you to trust me as well as your heart. I know you David Nichols, I know you love Blair as much as you love me. She needs you now, I have had my time with you, and now Rachel needs me. Will you do this for me son?"

I wish you could have been there, to see how she persuaded me, the looks, the touches, the kisses. I was putty in her hands, what sounded impossible just moments before, I now felt so right. We were both crying now, we embraced, I pulled her tight.

"I can't lose you again!" I protested.

"You will never lose me darling I will always live in here." She put her hand over my heart. "I will be back, we will work it out but for now we both are needed by the ones we love."

"When?" Was all I could think to say?

"What I am saying is that you have shared me with Rachel, and to be truthful, with Blair. I would like to share you with her, here in this very room, in our bed." Against all that I held dear I could feel my cock start to stiffen. I knew why she was setting on my lap now, this is what she wanted, this was the ultimate lie detector, no matter how much I might have tried to act mad or repulsed by the idea the cock does not lie. The fact is Blair was beautiful and sexy, yes I had lusted for her, yes I knew she had tried many times to seduce me, yes I had carnal thoughts, but until now I had never entertained thinking of acting on them. Ever. I remember the time she was nursing the twins, blatantly showing me her engorged tits, milk dripping from them, the wicked smile she gave me, tempting me to come suck on them or even worse.......

"David!"

Robin interrupted my thoughts again.

"With you here?" The words escaped before I could stuff them back in my mouth.

"Would you like that?" Robin positioned her pussy directly over my now rock hard cock. "I was thinking more along the lines of just you and her!" She replied. My cock pulsed hard below her pussy, she also was excited as her juices had soaked through her panties and my pajamas. "But I would be more than willing to do that, it has always been a fantasy of mine!" Robin teased. "We were pretty close once before, I know she wanted to!"

Robin lifted herself from my lap, she pulled my pajamas down freeing my cock, slipping her panties to the side she lowered herself fully onto me. Her pussy lips dangled dripping with anticipation.

"Now doesn't that feel better?" She cooed. I pulled Robin to me we kissed for a long time. Releasing the kiss I moved her back so I could read her one more time. I started to feel trapped, I almost panicked.

"You think by seducing me it will change my answer?" I was serious, this was no game to me and she knew it.

"I think we have your answer." Robin directed my eyes to her pussy, her lips splayed and soaked with her juice. "At least from that head, now I want you to fuck me. When you are ready you can tell me what your other head thinks, but David, Please for me and Blair, do what your heart tells you is right!"

I did not fuck her like she wanted, what I did was pull her off me, undressing us both, I did make love to her, slow and gentle. I wanted her to know that whatever burden she was carrying I was willing to take it from her. I needed her now more than ever.

I could not sleep a rarity after such an encounter, but my mind was filled with conflicting feelings. Robin was sleeping so I threw on a robe and walked to the kitchen stopping for a beer before setting down on the couch. I was just planning to have a quick one then take a shower and head back to bed. When I heard the car pull into the drive I should have gotten up then, but something held me there. Looking at the clock I could see it was well after eleven. I knew the fireworks did not last that long I was wondering why it took so long to get home. Blair and the twins strolled in, Megan and Alexis looked ready to drop over. Quietly Blair ushered them upstairs smiling at me as she followed them. Again I should have gotten up, still I sat there, besides I still had half a beer.

The light turned off at the head of the stairs, the stairwell became dark. The quiet of the night was broken by the sounds of footsteps descending the stairs. Blair cleared the last step I could see her form in the dim light cascading over my shoulder. I would like to say the first thing I saw was her face but it would be a lie. Her nipples pushing out from behind the silk pajamas she wore actually caught my eye. Instead of walking in my direction she turned and went into our bedroom. I couldn't tell if they were laughing, crying or both. Eventually Blair emerged only to head back up the stairs.

The house fell silent as I sat with my thoughts. The gravity of the situation started to sink in. Alone with my thoughts I started to take stock of the situation. Leaving was not an option, I had tried that once before with dismal results. With that in mind, one by one I went thru all of the options looking to see what the end result might be. My decision would affect each person differently, but in the end it would affect them all. Thinking about Robin there was an uneasy feeling about this, why now? Then there was Blair herself, what did she think I had to offer? Surely she could find someone more appropriate than me? What about the kids, how would they react, how do you explain something like this?

"A penny for your thoughts!" Robin was standing at the end of the hall looking over at me. Startled by the interruption I could just see her in the dim light.

"I'm not so sure you would get your money's worth!" I shot back harshly. I had time to think now, without being seduced.

"I am sorry David I never meant to put you in this situation." Robin meekly replied.

"I have been thinking about that and I am not sure I believe you. Oh you may not have planned it but you were part of the process." I held my arm out indicating she should join me. "The question is why? What were your motives?" Robin sat across my lap, she wanted to respond but I indicated it was her turn to just listen. "I know you enough to understand you wanted some good to come out of this but what? Why didn't Sparky tell me before he died? My guess is Chad, Mia, Jack and Marie know too. Right?

Robin lowered her head. "I wanted to be the one to tell you, Rachel said if I did not do it by Monday, she would."

"I thought as much. This was part of the movie? This is what Blair alluded to?" Tears were running down her cheeks now.

"Yes. She wanted to tell you a long time before but I kept holding her off.......... I feel so terrible.........."

"So you have been carrying this burden, afraid to tell me, afraid what I might do?" I lifted her head and looked in her eyes. "What do you think I should do?"

"I,I, dddonttt kkknnnnow?" Robin was so beside her self she stuttered the words as she spoke. "I,I cccccanttt lose yyyoooouuu David!" I pulled Robin to me kissing her firmly on the lips. She broke the kiss and putting her arms around my neck squeezed me tight."

"Have I ever abandoned you?" I teased.

"Yes, before we were married!" Robin snapped back not sure of my intentions.

"Well you have a point there, still the only place I am going now is to bed, it is late and I am tired." I picked Robin up with me and shut off the light.

"Good night Blair!" I added as we headed to the bedroom. Robin was surprised at my comment. It was not until we had almost reached the bedroom when we heard her reply.

"Good night dad, good night mom, love you both!" Blair responded from the shadow of the stairs.

"I love you both too!" I replied as I kicked the door closed.

The next day was Friday and because of the holiday most businesses were closed. The stores were open however, Robin and Blair took the girls and were gone before lunch. I had the morning to myself and was just heading in for lunch when Jack pulled up. Since Sparky died we have spent more time together than before.

"Hop in, I'll buy you lunch, figured you could use a friend about now!" Jack was beaming. He knew I knew.

"I sure could, do you know if Marie is home?" I nudged Jack as I got in letting him know I was just kidding and had not lost my sense of humor.

Jack dropped me back at home around three after we made a few stops he needed make. We spent the time talking over my situation, he listened mostly, but was determined to let me know he his opinion also. He offered advice letting me decide if I was going to accept it or not. Before leaving he made sure I knew there was something that I was still in the dark over. Jack refused to tell me, as he did not know the facts, just that there was more I needed to know. I thank him for his friendship and watched as he drove off. I had pretty much made up my mind but after talking to Jack about it I was more comfortable knowing I was doing the right thing.

The house somewhat back to normal, but there was a bit of apprehension in the air. It gave me time to think and ponder my decision further. Robin and I had a fairly average sex life I thought. Two maybe three times a week was typical, I was younger by almost twenty years, and the desire seemed to be reasonably balanced for us both. But I was well past forty and a younger woman thrown in the mix might be more than I could handle. Robin was not averse to spicing things up on occasion but we were happy with a conservative approach. With Blair I had a feeling that would change.

Before I could announce my decision a series of events took place. The holiday weekend was over, Monday I went down to the company to see about a project. Robin and Blair were taking the kids to camp for the week. It was the same camp Blair and Chad went to when they were younger. Marie was picking the kids up each evening along with some of her grandchildren. Jack and Marie were hosting the whole group each night as they did so long ago.

I pulled into the drive and headed into the house. Looking for Robin and Blair they were nowhere to be found, and then I looked in the bedroom. On the bed were Robin and Blair naked. Unfucking believable, they are in bed together! Robin was awake Blair was sleeping, it had been years since I saw her naked and she looked just as good now. Robin held her hand out and I went the side of the bed opposite Blair.

I could see Robin's nipples hard and her pussy lips puffed up and spread. I could still see the wetness clinging to her lips, her clit extended just outside the hood. I wanted to take her one more time.

"She has had a tough day. Maybe you could pick up some dinner?" Robin asked. "I'm going to take a nap wake me when dinner is here."

I was back by six the table was ready. Robin was wearing her silk robe, Blair one of my white button down shirts and a pair of panties. They both looked fresh from a shower we ate dinner talking about anything but what went on for the day. That night I was watching TV, Blair slipped in beside me on my new chair not surprisingly just like the old one. Robin ordered it a few months back, it was just now starting to get comfortable. Blair still in my shirt must have loosened a few buttons. I was staring down at the top of her breast the nipple just out of sight. I could smell her freshness as she snuggled close to me. Looking down I noticed her nipple was now visible and erect. I kissed the top of her head.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked as a sudden pang of guilt flushed through me. Each day I saw her as more of a woman and less of a daughter. That worried me on so many levels.

"I know you think I am being dramatic, but yes. I have always thought of you as more than my father." She said softly. "And you?"

"Remember the day we told you I was not your father?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied

"It's almost just like that, one day I think of you as my daughter and the next I am asked to think of you as something completely different." I tried to explain the best I could.

"Do you love me?" Blair looked up at me.

"You know I do, but this is different............" I hesitated not wanting to hurt her feelings. "This may take some time."

Blair leaned up and kissed me on the lips, it was a brief but sensual kiss. It was all I could do not to return it. She reached down and rested her hand on my hard cock.

"I feel the same way about you." I turned red. "Please don't make me wait too much longer." She kissed me one more time and then went upstairs.

Later Robin asked to talk to me.

"David you have been the sunshine every day since you walked up those stairs. I have lived a full life and would not trade one day knowing how the last twenty some years have played out. We have had something few people get to experience. When the day comes I want you to remember me in your heart as your wife and lover, but bury me as your mother." My eyes started to get teary. She pulled me to her breast. "A very happy and proud mother. A mother that was given the gift of a very special son, and I hope a very special father?"

I pulled my head up looking to her.

"What are you trying to say?" I wiped my eyes so I could see clearly.

"I am asking you to do for Blair what you have done for me. She loves you, and I know you love her!"

"As a father loves a daughter!" I protested. Robin placed her finger to my lips.

"David, it is no use, I have seen her with you in the chair too many times. I have seen how she gave up everything to sit with you at night, how you gave up so much so she could. Please do not waste years like you did with me trying to do the noble thing. Listen to what I say David, its ok, you will fill my heart with joy if you do this for her, for you, but most of all for me. You know Blair and I have been lovers, you and I never talk of it but I know you knew and approved. You gave me to her because you would not give yourself to her. Now I give her to you. Take care of my lover, keep her safe, and close and loved for she has so much she wants' to give you." Robin kissed me lingering for a moment.

We sat for some time I could see she was tired. The stress of all this drama was weighing on her. I took her and we went to bed.

I woke the next morning I woke with the wonderful feeling of warm lips around my cock. I opened my eyes and there was Robin looking up as she worked her magic. I laid back and enjoyed the ride, it had been years since she had done this for me. "I'm cumming!" I announced clearly. Robin did not stop she continued to suck me until I completely unloaded. Some of the jism started leaking from her lips but she cleaned that up right away.

"What is the occasion?" I asked with a smile.

"I just wanted you to know I still love you!" She teased.

"And?" I knowingly replied.

"And, I was hoping you would make your decision soon." Robin smiled but I knew she was concerned.

"Robin I have thought about it long and hard. I am sure you know the answer, if it was no you would have heard it long ago." Robin's infectious smile returned completely. "I am just not sure how to proceed?"

Robin threw her naked body over me kissing me long and hard. Her tongue searched for mine and found it willing to meet. After she ended it the look on my face made her giggle.

"Still not fond of cum are you sweetie?" The remnants of her blowjob still present.

"I'll take your pussy over it any time!" I shot back pinching her nipples.

"Then get to it buster, cause you have two pussies to keep happy now!" Robin positioned her cunt over my face.

Those luscious lips dangled as low as I had ever seen. I licked between them, then sucked tem in. She pulled them tight and squealed as I let them slip from mouth. Her excitement started to flow, I reached up and thrust my tongue deep in her pussy.

Robin had no choice but to trust down I quiver let me know she was starting to warm up. I reached blindly for her tits knowing they were the one thing that always set her off. Robin was bucking now, she drug her clit over my chin. I pulled her nipples hard she leaned forward presenting me with her little brown star. Opportunities like this come seldom lately so I stabbed that with my tongue deep in her ass!

"David! Robin screamed with delight.

Rocking back she let me rim her puckered hole while her fingers dove in her pussy. With her tits being fondled, her ass being licked, and fingers working her pussy Robin had a thermonuclear melt down on my face. Rolling to the side she rested before she moved up to kiss me.

"Blair is going to love that move!" Robin laughed.

Truer words were not spoken.

"Robin home?" I asked Blair as she settled in beside me in the chair. I was watching my investment show.

"Robin dropped the twins to Rachel's, she should be back soon." Blair took my hand and pulled my arm over her shoulder pulling it tight against her breast. "I love when you do that!"

"Could a family be any more dysfunctional?" I asked not really looking for an answer.

"Maybe not, but I doubt they are any more loving!" Blair teased back. She kissed the back of my hand then returned it to her tit. We watched the show for another few minutes in silence.

"I talked to Peter today." I said. Blair shifted beside me as I spoke. "He asked me to do him a favor."

"What was it?" She asked but I ignored it.

"He wanted to tell me how happy he was for me, and you!" I replied. "Am I that predictable?"

"You are anything but predictable!" Robin's voice explained from behind us.

She moved to the chair setting on my lap with her legs across Blair's. I turned the TV off the show now over. Robin and Blair locked in a very sensual kiss before Robin turned her attention to me. She kissed me deeply, I moved my free hand inside her top gripping her tit also. Robin shifted Blair's top and sucked on one of her nipples.

"Now I think it is time we get ready for dinner, we have a bit of a drive. We are going to Prime Catch, I expect you to dress accordingly. Underwear optional!" I said grinning.

I waited as they left excited to get dressed up for the night's dinner. Prime is a very high end steak and seafood restaurant, I was lucky to get a reservation but I do know the owner. I dressed in the bathroom they emerged from the bedroom looking stunning. Robin was conservative but sexy, her demi bra supporting her tits, like an offering to the gods. Blair was a little more provocative but still stylish. I could see her nipples stretch the fabric so I knew she was at least braless.