All Comments on 'A West-Texas Summer In 1944'

by Ursus arctos

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

I like your style. It's love and passion presented in that way that only a mother and son can achieve. The perfect connection. Home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not attractive

no well, too fast stories. the script should be good but you cant workout. story should be proceed like a novel, mother son stay together and they made babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Huh?

All of "the" sudden? I'm so tired of reading crap by people who write what they think they have heard. Another illiterate fool.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Outstanding story!

This was one of the best Mother/Son stories I have ever encountered. Thanks for your story.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I'm not finished!

Please, please pay no attention to some self-styled, literary critic, who wouldn't know a good story if it kicked him in the balls. I GUESS THAT WOULD HARDLY BE POSSIBLE SINCE THESE ASSHOLES, WHO HIDE BEHIND THEIR ANONYMITY, OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO BALLS!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"It hit me--I was cumming inside my own mother's cunt!" he thought.

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking, by a highly gifted author. It's fine to hear how Chris is thrilled by the sight and feel of his own mother's cunt, as any son would be. Sons are programmed by nature for that. But it's wonderful how his mother loves her boy's big dick and especially how she's enthralled by his big loaded balls! His mother kisses, smooches, and licks her boy's balls, and takes them gently into her mouth to suck on. Here's a mother who knows what she's after--all that rich potent sperm her boy's got waiting just for his dear old mom. Mothers have a deep love for the exciting virility of their boy, the potent young semen he's real eager to give his beloved mother, spurting it way up her twat! Boys being boys they'll fuck plenty of young snatches. But nothing can begin to compare with shoving their fat young prick up their own birth canal. They're finally back home, where they started from, gloriously creaming their own mother's cunt and making a baby where they were once a baby. Grinning young motherfuckers and their happy contented son-fucked moms. Nothing better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Screwing his mom!

Fantastic story! I love the fact that the story is true. Thats an awesome feeling french kissing your own mother and screwing her pussy. Wow--and filling mom's womb with a huge load of sperm/seed. This is the greatest moment of a young mans life. I know because I screwed my mother and it was awesome. I love her dearly.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Very well done

Extremely explicit and yet very loving.

A very eroic story.

Thanks for the read.

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago

I dont care what anyone may say, Thats love, pure and long lasing love only a son and mother can give that deep of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A great story...

of red-hot son into mom fucking. I also love the comment of the last anon, who screwed his own mother. (Way to go, pal!) He writes that it's the best moment of a young man's life, when he shoots his sperm up his own mother's cunt. That's what more and more boys, many, many thousands every day, are finding out. These tend to be Alpha males, bold self-confident guys, who know what they want--it's right there between their mother's legs--and go and get it. All boys feel the same urge on some level, but most of them are timid assholes, too scared to do anything about it. They just jerk it like 13 year olds, thinking about their mom's succulent cunt, and whimper, "Mom, mom!" when they come. The Alpha lads know where they plan to come, and it ain't into a kleenex. They're gonna grunt and unload their hot young balls where their warm young semen belongs--right up their mother's tight wet twat. A boy using his stiff fat prick to pound his mother's twat and finally creaming his mommy's cunt--just perfect!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

I have no idea what story those two anon commenters were reading when they bashed your story. This was one of the best written and well paced mom/son stories I've read and I've read a ton of them. Well done!

TyrellSacketTyrellSacketalmost 7 years ago
I understand that kind of love.

This story hits very close to home for me as I too loved my son in the same manner. And still do. God rest his soul. You are a very sweet boy for loving your mother that way.

csltcsltabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mom

Kõige kindlam on oma ema nikkuda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

In 1944 a pussy wasn't called a vagina. THAT was an invention of activist women that hate men many years later.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Excellent...only not long enough...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous