A Wet Bi-Sexual Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My perfect gentleman." Came the response.

Peter and I looked and each other and simply smiled. At this rate, Jacinta was as likely to pass out as the was to fulfil her fantasy of a DP.

"Cheers!" The three of us clinked glasses and took sips.

"I see you two have a head start on me," Jacinta exclaimed, after seeing several empty beer bottles cluttered on the table.

"Someone kept us waiting." Chided Peter.

"I tried to leave," Replied Jacinta with mock indignation, "Oh, how I tried, but there was always a full drink in front of me."

Jacinta was a lush where booze was concerned, but she hadn't seen her friends for some time, and Peter and I were only glad that she did turn up.

"All I could think about was you two," Jacinta continued, "So I went to the ladies for a quick play!"

"Really?" I asked, with eyes widening.

"Yes!" Jacinta giggled like a schoolgirl, before taking a sip of wine, "I need the toilet."

"You know where it is." I waved in the general direction of the toilet.

With that, Jacinta placed the glass on the table, stood up and took a step towards the toilet when she spun around and removed her summer dress, and tossed it casually on the table. Peter and I marvelled at Jacinta's body; she was well built, solid and curvy but not fat. The mother figure was obvious, but it was subtle. Jacinta wore a lovely white matching bra and panty set. The former supported her enormously firm breasts, while the latter concealed a shaven pussy and gorgeous arsehole. Both garments were removed within the blink of an eye.

Jacinta's next action stunned Peter and me. Facing us, she parted her legs and bent down slightly. Both hands spread her pussy lips aside, and she threw her head back. Seconds later, we witnessed a forceful stream of piss strike the patio and heard a satisfying groan of pleasure escape Jacinta's lips. Peter and I just stared, boggle-eyed, at this magnificently impromptu display of smuttiness. Jacinta's piss stream puddled on the patio and began draining away towards the lawn. When she had finished despoiling my patio, Jacinta opened her eyes, looked at us both before exclaiming, "That's better."

Not ones to be left out of the action, Peter and I quickly discarded our t-shirts and shorts, knowing that the real work was about to begin. I tucked the three piles of clothes safely away in the laundry and, when I returned, Jacinta was sat on one of the patio chairs and gently stroking Peter's hairless ball sack but staring lasciviously at my boner.

"Give me your cocks, gentlemen!"

With a hand on each dick, Jacinta proceeded to methodically blow each of us. Her generous mouth made deepthroating a cinch, and her throating technique was such that we came out of her mouth wetter than we went in. It was great seeing her love this work so much.

"Mmm, it's been a while since female lips have been around my cock!" Groaned Peter, alluding to his wife's apparent lack of interest in sex.

"Put them both in," I suggested, after a minute or two of this alternating blow job.

Peter and I stepped closer so Jacinta could give us a double blow job. She struggled but got a portion of our lengths inside her mouth. It was at that point that my cock was in touch with another man's, a sensation not experienced since my early twenties. This double blow job was a first for all three of us.

"That feels great!" Sighed Peter, as he titled his head back in satisfaction.

It was indeed good. Jacinta greedily took as much man meat in her mouth as she could and worked her tongue with devastating ability.

"Wow, that's a lot of meat!" Exclaimed a proud Jacinta when she finally came up for air.

"You're doing well, though," I said in appreciation.

"I am?" Jacinta looked at Peter and me with a big grin.

"Oh yeah!" Confirmed Peter.

With double compliments paid, Jacinta returned to giving us a double blow job with double the determination to get more meat in her mouth. Peter and I reached out and began playing with Jacinta's fleshy boobs. Immediately, I felt her nipple grow between my kneading fingers. With my free hand, I spat some saliva on to it, reached across to Peter and started massaging his arsehole. His shitter was going to see more action today, as was Jacinta's. Peter reacted favourably to my digital intrusion and assisted by spreading a cheek to give me easier access. I took advantage and eased a finger through his O-ring, Peter hissed in delight.

When Jacinta next came up for air, she said that two cocks were making her jaw hurt. I was not surprised but she gave it her best shot and went back to sucking us alternatively. I decided it was time to go down on her pussy and drink down the sweet nectar. Peter appeared quite content to be serviced while playing with one of Jacinta's generous tits.

"Spread them!" I ordered.

Jacinta made the necessary adjustments with the minimum of interruption. Peter's cock slid in and out of her mouth quickly and frequently to his eminent satisfaction. Poor bastard got nothing from his wife, according to him. As expected, Jacinta was freshly shaven with not a stray fuse wire in sight. She had meaty lips, not pierced thankfully, and a large clit. Both were swollen with arousal, and the scent and heat emanating signalled Jacinta was primed for action. So, I wasted no time at all and dived in. Jacinta enjoyed my tongue deep inside her fuck box, lapping at the spongey mass around her pee hole and birthing canal. I mixed it up with broad circles around her big clit. This combination of action resulted in an orgasm and pussy fluid - not squirt - that I drank without hesitation.

"Fuck!" Groaned Jacinta as the expected orgasm swept over her. She spat out Peter's cock, arched her back and gripped the arm rests of the chair. I slowed down my tongue action before disengaging fully. I wiped all the slime from my face and rubbed it into my throbbing cock. About a minute later, Jacinta came back to earth.

"Good?" I asked.

"Fuck, yes!" Jacinta replied, breathless, "The second of many I hope to have today."

Jacinta was a greedy 'orgasmer' and liked to cum early and often. She came from lengthy kissing, from having her nipples played with, from having her pussy and arsehole eaten out, and from vaginal and anal penetration. Jacinta also had a growing interest in water sports, the same as Peter. This interest led to some great encounters with each of them separately. Peter and Jacinta both told me that they wanted piss play in any threesome, and, no doubt, they'd agreed that between themselves during the week.

"But I think it's time we gave you some attention." Jacinta said to me, with a devious smile, "What would you like?"

I told Jacinta to suck on my cock and Peter to eat out my arsehole. This was a sex act I always wanted to try and today was the day to experience it. I felt the best way to get this done, logistically, was for me to stand up, for Jacinta to kneel in front of me, and for Peter to kneel behind me. Both readily assented.

So, there I was standing up with Jacinta deep throating my cock and lapping my tightened ball sack, and with Peter enthusiastically tongue-bathing my balloon knot. The sensation was heavenly, even better than I imagined, and from the moans of my two generous givers, they were also enjoying themselves.

Just as I thought I might blow my stack, the unthinkable happened. The three of us suddenly heard screams and giggles of little children and realised with horror that a family had turned up next door at the playground. Of all the playgrounds in the local area, this family had to use mine!

Peter, Jacinta and I quickly ran inside the house, laughing loudly at almost being caught en flagrante delicto.

"Now, where were we?" Asked Jacinta when we reached my bedroom.

"Why don't you two switcharoo?" I asked as I laid on my back with my legs in the air.

Neither needed any encouragement. Peter began throating my cock while Jacinta ate my arsehole. Both had contrasting styles, and there was no clear winner but fuck they were turning me on more than I'd ever experienced. Despite the pleasure being off the scale, I didn't feel the same need to cum as I did minutes earlier when I was outside on the patio. I wanted something else, something to amaze Jacinta.

"Peter, jerk my cock with your asspipe," I asked as he licked the tip on my cock.

"Oh, I really want to see this." Said Jacinta from the stuffy confines of my bung hole.

She stopped lapping at my balloon knot and took up a position perched on the bottom bed head; legs spread with a hand at the top of her mound. Peter spat onto his hand and massaged the saliva recently loosened, fuck hole. Generally, I fucked him doggy style, but today he was going to ride me reverse cowboy style, directly facing Jacinta and giving her a show. She often told me that she masturbated over the thought of me fucking Peter's arse. Personally, I preferred Jacinta's meaty arse rather than Peter's scrawny one because I like girls more than guys, but the truth was hers brought me off in spectacular fashion.

He straddled me, grabbed my cock and pointed it to the bullseye between his cheeks. I felt the tip of my cock meet his hole before he eased back and used the weight of his body to swallow my length.

"Wow, that looks so hot!" exclaimed a visibly turned on Jacinta, who was flicking her bean at the sight of Peter on my cock.

"It feels amazing" Peter responded whose shitter had accepted the full length of my boner; balls deep. Penetration was much easier this second time around.

He leaned backwards and placed his arms by my shoulders while my hands were on his thighs. I could see nothing of Jacinta, only hearing whimpers as she brought herself off to the sight of the two men in her life having sex.

To my frustration, Peter's action in riding me was too slow and awkward to bring me off and my cock frequently exited his stinker. I wanted to revert to doggy style again if I had any hope of spilling my load. With all the sexual stimulation that was occurring, I was the only one yet to orgasm and my balls were turning blue in frustration. If I came inside Peter, maybe Jacinta would go for a cream pie?

"Get on your hands and knees," I growled at Peter, "I'm going to fuck you like a dog."

He scooted off me with alacrity and assumed the position requested. I spread apart his cheeks and exposed his funky hole to Jacinta. Who shuddered at the sight; not in disgust but because it was so erotic.

"You see Peter's hole?"

"Yeah?" Answered Jacinta with a hint of apprehension in her voice.

"This's what I fuck when I can't have you!"

And with that statement of bravado out of the way, I spat on Peter's hole, mounted him and drove my cock deep into his bowels. With my hands on his hips again, I mercilessly drilled him for my own personal satisfaction. Peter simply grunted into the pillows, whether in pleasure or pain, I could not tell.

Minutes into this punishment, I felt Jacinta's tongue trying to get at my shitter. I glanced around, and she was on her hands and knees. Between thrusting into Peter's arsehole, I could see Jacinta wanking off his cock. Then she repositioned herself so that her mouth was underneath Peter's cock and one hand was massaging my tightened ball sack while the other was jerking his shaft. Jacinta's action guaranteed Peter would cum before I would so with this in mind, I abandoned the chase for orgasm and simply let the events unfold as they would.

Sure enough, Peter announced that he was orgasming. I wondered if he knew he was going to cum in Jacinta's mouth. Moments later, his body shook from the orgasm, and I slowed my pace. I heard Jacinta moan as Peter's hot wax filled her mouth. As I slowly eased out of Peter's raw hole, he lowered his body slightly so that his length entered Jacinta's throat. Jacinta grabbed Peter's butt cheeks and gently pulled him into her greedy mouth as his cock continued to spasm. I stood up and admired the sight.

As soon as Jacinta left Peter's underside, he collapsed chest first onto the bed. She wiped her mouth and flashed me the most gorgeous smile.

"How was that?" I asked them both.

Peter could only whimper something that approximated satisfaction.

"That was so good!" exclaimed a clearly pleased Jacinta.

"How does he taste?" I asked.

"Like a million fucking dollars!" She exaggerated, "I love sperm, you know that."

"Well then, try this," I said as I reached down and spread Peter's cheeks to reveal a well fucked O-ring.

I saw a moment of real hesitation in Jacinta's eyes, and she looked upon the destruction I wrought, but then lust took over and she dived in with reckless abandon. When Peter felt the sensation of Jacinta's tongue on his burning wrinkle, he laid his head to the side and murmured his contentment. I pulled Jacinta's long black hair upward to give her some air as she completed this impressive sexual spectacle. I think Peter could have laid there for the rest of the day accepting this level of pleasure.

"Can we go back outside?" Asked Jacinta after completing Peter's first rim job performed by a woman (I think), "I fancy more wine."

"And I could do with a rest." Sighed Peter.

"I'll go and see if the coast is clear," I answered.

I jumped off the bed, cock still hard but clean, I walked towards the kitchen window that looked across to the playground. Sure enough, the family had departed, and it was now safe to go outside, back to the patio where our drinks were.

After taking a long sip, Jacinta turned to me and said, "You haven't fucked me yet!"

"No," I said, placing my beer on the table, "Shall we?"

"Fuck, yes!" Replied Jacinta, "And, let's give Peter a show."

Peter was sat in his chair, smiling, beer in hand, sporting a cock that never softened, no matter how many times he orgasmed today.

Jacinta expertly revived my semi-hard cock with her mouth. When I was hard again, she announced that my member tasted of arse.

"And how does my arse taste, Jazz?" Asked Peter.

"Like fucking Ambrosia!" Came the reply.

With that said, Jacinta turned around facing Peter and mounted my pole in the reverse cowgirl position and began riding me, hard.

While I couldn't see much, I knew that Jacinta was playing with her meaty breasts, putting on a sexy show for Peter, sat opposite us.

"You like these, don't you, Peter?"

"They're gorgeous!"

"You wank over them all the time, don't you?"

"You know I do."

This back and forth went on for some as Jacinta crashed into my pelvis with increasing violence. Then for a second, the slutty talk ceased, and I felt a hand reach down to Jacinta's clit. She was close to cuming again and began diddling her clit to reach the peak. This orgasm, I can't remember what number we were up to by this point, arrived with less fanfare than some of the earlier ones which were just as well since there was a public park to the left of me and a house to the right. My poor fucking pelvis!

"Mmm, that was nice." Cooed a satisfied Jacinta.

She rose up, and my cock exited her well-fucked box. I looked down and saw that the shaft was literally dripping with juice. I wiped it with my hand and licked my hand clean. Ambrosia.

Still no orgasm for me.

"How are you?" I asked Peter, after Jacinta and I resumed our seats and drinks.

"Feeling like I could go again." Smiled Peter, as he stroked his perennially hard cock.

"Let's make her airtight?" I suggested.

"Yeah!" Peter agreed.

"Did I miss something?" Asked Jacinta with a raised, questioning, eyebrow.

'No," I responded, "But you will get on your hands and knees against your chair."

"Yes, boss!" Jacinta did as ordered, her pendulous breasts pressed firmly against the back rest of the chair.

"Cunt or mouth?" I asked Peter, who stood up next to me.

"Both?"

"Go for it!" I smiled, motioning Peter towards Jacinta fleshy rump.

"Open up," I said to Jacinta, who readily complied, and I slid my length all the way inside.

Then, she let out a muffled sigh as Peter penetrated her pussy.

"Now, you're airtight!" I bragged to Jacinta who managed to get a rhythm going between taking cock in the cunt and dick down her throat. Her eyes were closed, and she was whimpering in delight.

Peter and I switched holes twice. I could bust my nuts inside Jacinta slick love tunnel, but every time I was behind her, my gaze was drawn to her greasy stinker that seemed to wink at me, inviting me in, with every thrust.

"I want the two of you to DP me now!" Said Jacinta after releasing Peter's hard cock from her mouth.

"In that case, I'd better prepare your arse," I answered.

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't." Replied the lady in our ménage à trois as she stood up, causing my wet cock to exit her meaty pussy.

One of the best things I loved about playing with Jacinta was the technique we developed to prepare her back door for receiving meat deliveries. This little routine indirectly led to Jacinta and I seriously exploring water sports. After heavily rimming her arsehole, I would ease one, and then two fingers inside and massage her g-spot from there. With some additional clit action, either from my tongue or fingers or her dildo or fingers, Jacinta's pee hole would spurt copious amounts of hot piss into my waiting mouth. After a few minutes of such stimulation, in which she orgasmed many times, she was ready for anal sex.

"You're going to love this, Peter!" I said eagerly as Jacinta mounted the table, rolled back her legs and displayed her dark wrinkle for us to gaze on in wonderment.

"Can I help?" He asked me.

"Hold Jacinta's legs high so that I can get full access to her bung."

Peter did as told and watched me go to work. I dropped to my knees and began tongue probing her musky hole.

"What does it taste like?" Asked Peter clearly enthralled at the sight of our work colleague receiving a rim job.

"Awesome." Was all I could manage, which clearly understated the pleasure of the experience.

Jacinta was lost in desire as my tongue danced across her exhaust port, trying to breach the interior. She jumped suddenly as I digitally entered her ring and quickly located the g-spot. Peter was instructed to spread Jacinta's lips which he did with some unpractised clumsiness. It wouldn't be long till the fireworks began and Peter had no idea what was coming next.

With a second digit lodged up Jacinta's dirty hole and gently working that hair trigger, she was lost in space. Peter's eyes were bulging in their sockets with anticipation. Judging the moment to be right, I retracted both fingers by the middle phalanx that pressured Jacinta's g-spot. At the same time, she violently spasmed, and a burst of piss shot out of her cunt.

"Fuck!" Exclaimed a visibly surprised Peter, only inches away from the eruption.

I repeated my motion again with the same results. I reached up and slurped Jacinta's pissy pussy and swallowed the liquid. It was delicious.

"You should try," I said to Peter as I prepared my fingers for another assault.

He positioned his mouth to where he thought the next burst might come from. I retracted my fingers again, and a stronger burst of piss shot heavenly, right onto Peter's face. He caught a few drops but wasted much of it which dribbled into my mouth. I repeated this action for several minutes with both Peter and me competing for Jacinta's hot wine-flavoured urine. All the while, I was loosening her arse for anal penetration.

"No more," Breathed Jacinta, sultrily when she couldn't take any more of this unique style of stimulation, "You two need to fuck me."

Peter and I eased Jacinta from the table to her feet, whereby she grabbed a hand each and lead us back to my bedroom. Her fantasy was about to be fulfilled. As it was for Peter and me. Who got Jacinta's holes was a foregone conclusion. Peter was ordered to lie down, and his boner was pointing sky high again. When Jacinta straddled Peter, she leaned up to me and gave me a sloppy kiss.