A Wet Bi-Sexual Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are going right up my shitter, lover boy!"

Jacinta grabbed Peter's cock and sat down on it again. I spat on my hand and massaged it into my cock. Jacinta didn't use lube generally as she said it gave her a burning sensation during intercourse. Spit lube for anal sex, while not ideal, was less irritating for her, plus it had the advantage of being able to fuck in public when the urge arose. I shuffled around Jacinta who had Peter's cock in in her swollen pussy, straddled Peter's legs, and aimed my cock at her darkened wrinkle.

"You ready?"

"Yes!" Murmured Jacinta.

I pushed hard but entered with difficulty. Jacinta's arsehole was super tight all the time, but the earlier preparation seemed to count for nothing. Perhaps Peter's presence in her pussy was causing some resistance? An amateur DP was certainly harder to do than what is depicted in the porn world.

"Maybe we do need lube for this, Hun?" I enquired of Jacinta when my next attempt to penetrate her back door failed.

"No," came a pained reply, "Try again."

I pushed and felt her push open her stinker. Success! The resistance was ended. Jacinta let out a painful grunt, and my length prized open her most intimate hole.

"Shit, I felt that go in!" Exclaimed a surprised Peter as I sunk my meat all the way to the base.

"Jeebus! There's not much room left back there." Said an equally surprised Jacinta when her holes were filled, "Give me a minute to relax."

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"No," Came the unconvincing reply, "I'm fuller than I've ever been, though."

"Let us know when you're comfortable." Said Peter, reassuringly who received a kiss for his thoughtfulness.

I can tell you, dear reader, that the heat of being trapped in her holes was unbelievable and the tightness was vice-like! Between that delicate membrane, I could feel Peter's cock twitching, and I doubted he would last very long.

"Ok, boys," began a nervous Jacinta, "Go easy on me."

That was our cue to begin working her holes. It was apparent to me that Jacinta's arsehole was doing all it could to force me out, and Peter's action was certainly not helping me remain inside. DPs are harder to achieve than they look. Some sort of rhythm was required. Meanwhile, Jacinta seemed delirious with pleasure and was groaning in gibberish. The ambient temperature in the room was rising uncomfortably, the open windows and the fans weren't doing anything to alleviate the heat.

After what seemed an age, Peter and I were able to alternate the thrusting to enabled us to stay immersed inside Jacinta's holes. The double intrusion became accepted after a fashion, and I felt Jacinta's bung relax and there was now do danger of being ejected. The pressure of two cocks in two holes was unique and pleasurable. I wasn't sure how long I could last under this level of stimulation.

"You fuckers are going to make me cum!" The babble of gibberish coming from Jacinta as two thick boners fucked her with increasing intensity became suddenly achieved a level of coherency.

"I can't hold it, Jacinta!" Was the muffled and pathetic response from Peter.

"Let it go!"

"Inside you?"

"Yes!" Jacinta's reply was brutal in its decisiveness, and I detected some annoyance with Peter's meekness.

To be fair, Peter had expressed some reservations about the threesome. In his mind, fucking Jacinta constituted cheating on his wife, which it was. Maybe this was genuine, but, being the cynical person, I am, I suspected that this reservation was a smokescreen to obscure my suspicion that Peter and Jacinta had, at some point, a sexual relationship. However, being sodomised and used as a piss mop by me was not considered cheating by Peter. Such is the way people rationalise the stuff they do.

While I was concentrating on not orgasming before Jacinta came, I detected a loss of momentum from Peter. He must have blown his stack, and I wondered how much spunk he had deposited inside Jacinta's volcanic cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Cried Jacinta on the verge of an orgasm.

I guess she felt Peter's sperm erupt inside her. I wasn't far behind, and the rest of it was a blur. I vaguely recall Jacinta orgasming - loudly - just before I lost my sperm inside Jacinta's filthy shitter to a cacophony of fireworks inside my brain. The orgasmic screams were audible from all parties and, with the windows open to keep the heat at bay, would have been heard from the street. In hindsight, I should have put some music on to mask the noise. Too late now, I guess.

When my softening cock ceased jerking in the post-orgasmic flush, I exited from Jacinta's dirt box and perched my arse on the bottom bed head to recover from my exertion. The kinetic heat from three bodies pushing together for mutual pleasure on a hot summer afternoon had raised the ambient temperature in the bedroom significantly. Sweat was pouring off my head and from under my arms.

Jacinta rolled off Peter onto her back, hair splayed across the pillow, hands cupping her face, and chest heaving with the struggle to breathe. Peter seemed overwhelmed with the logistics of the DP. While he is a self-confessed "bottom", I wasn't convinced he thoroughly enjoyed being on the bottom in this case. Still, he came, and he orgasmed quite quickly, so he enjoyed himself. Peter got off the bed and grabbed the water bottle on the side table. With the extra bed space, Jacinta spread her legs and arms, trying to cool down.

"You're leaking," I observed.

"Mmm, I can feel it," replied an exhausted Jacinta, "You two really filled me up!"

"As instructed."

White fluid was seeping out of that well-worked pussy and pooling on my duvet. Jacinta reached down and scooped up some of that leakage, Peter's, before bringing the fingers to her lips. Her tongue came out and danced across Jacinta's sperm covered fingers.

"Who wants to clean me up?" Asked an expectant Jacinta.

Really? We were certainly pushing the boat out today, sexually. This would be another first for me. Back in the day when I was experimenting with my sexuality, I had sucked a fair amount of cock and swallowed sperm, but I never cleaned up a cream pie, either vaginal or anal. As a result, I was hesitant to volunteer. The decision was taken from me, however, because Peter enthusiastically agreed to her request, like the excellent sub he was. And Peter cleaning up Jacinta's used fuck holes was an extraordinary spectacle to watch.

"Come and get it, Peter!" Crowed Jacinta, happy with her volunteer.

I remained perched on the bed head, as Jacinta moved to the middle of the bed where the wet patch from earlier was, spread her legs and opened her pussy lips. Peter's sperm was bubbling and oozing, but I couldn't see if anything was leaking from Jacinta's holed O-ring. Being the imaginative slut, she was, I surmised that this was going to be a two-stage cream pie clean up.

Peter climbed on the bed and dived straight in. The effect on Jacinta was instant, and her body was pulsing and writhing. Peter's muffled moans indicated that he was enjoying his volunteered task. Given his enthusiasm, I wondered if he had prior experience with his wife, but given the way he speaks about their sex life or lack thereof, I doubted it.

Peter's lithe body was draped across my bed, and I could see his arse was still partially lubed from the fuckings I had administered earlier. That vista and recollection made my limp dick spasm. A few minutes later, he emerged from between Jacinta's legs and his face was coated in slime; a heady cocktail of saliva, sperm and pussy juice. Peter's countenance was the kitten that got the cream.

"You're not finished!" Came the expected response from Jacinta.

"No?" replied a slightly bemused Peter.

I correctly guessed what was coming next. Peter sat up, and Jacinta rolled over onto her hands and knees. With one hand, she spread one of her cheeks to expose her slimy, puckered bung. What an awe-inspiring sight. Again, my limp dick jumped in reaction, trying to reboot.

To provide justice to this anal cream pie clean up, Jacinta and Peter required my lecherous assistance. I got down and walked to the other side of the bed, placing both a hand on each bum cheek, I prised them apart to expose Jacinta's rosebud to Peter's eager mouth. I inched my fingertips closer to the starfish so that I might open this most sensitive aperture and coax out my recent deposit. Peter's mouth was wide open, tongue out and was mere millimetres from my favourite hole.

Jacinta pushed and a low rumbling fart exhaled. Then her butt hole opened slightly, and semi-translucent fluid bubbled out. Peter immediately clamped his lips over Jacinta's rosette, and judging by her reaction, must have been furiously tonguing her shitter. When he disengaged a second or two later, my seed was in his mouth just before he swallowed it. I encourage Jacinta to raise herself slightly so that her arsehole pointed downward to ease the expulsion of my cream from her dirt box. This also meant that Peter had to be lower down to receive my deposit into his mouth.

A few more pushes from Jacinta yielded excellent results. Rivers of hot sperm flowed freely, and Peter enthusiastically gulped it down. While Jacinta's exertions weren't producing the fabled gape from the X-rated silver screen, the way she forced her arsehole to expel my jism was unbelievably erotic which jolted my limp dick.

As Peter was expertly rimming Jacinta's arsehole and swallowing everything that came out if it, I noticed she was furiously rubbing her clit. She was going for another orgasm so, to encourage her, I slapped an arse cheek hard enough to leave a handprint.

"Oh, yes!" cried Jacinta, "Do it again. I'm really close."

So, she got another hard slap on the other cheek which spurred Jacinta on even more. The ongoing combination of Peter's face buried deep in Jacinta's arsehole, her actions on her clit and me slapping her cheeks and uttering vulgarities brought her quickly to climax. The orgasmic screams were muffled because Jacinta buried her head between the pillows, but her body shook violently before collapsing on the duvet. Peter, whose face was positively dripping with goo, rose up on his knees. He wiped his face and dried it on his thigh. The two of us nodded to each other in satisfaction on bringing Jacinta to climax, as she lay prostrate on the bed.

Jacinta recovered slowly. She rolled over on to her back, rose up on to her knees, and forcefully pulled Peter to her kissing him a little too passionately for a platonic workplace friendship. To me, that urgency was driven by an appreciation that Peter helped Jacinta tick off another item on her Fuck-It list. I'm glad he did that because I don't think I would have risen to that challenge.

Peter's dual cream pie clean-up had recharged him, so he obviously relished eating sperm from Jacinta's swollen cunt and distended shitter. From the cooing and heavy breathing coming from Jacinta, she clearly enjoyed Peter's tongue in her used holes. From my perspective, the visuals were stunning.

"Who's for golden showers?" I asked eagerly, feeling some pressure down below.

"Yes, please!" Came the joint reply.

The three of us exited the bedroom, and Peter led the way, through the hall towards the entertaining area outside. I grabbed Jacinta's shoulder and spun her around and gave her a deep, sloppy kiss.

"I'm fucking loving this!" She breathed to me when our lips parted.

Absolutely!

Jacinta turned and walked after Peter. I followed in her wake, and, reaching forward, I slid a finger in between Jacinta's creamy peach, made slick from saliva, lube, piss and cum. Her arsehole was wonderfully relaxed, and my digit entered with ease.

"Stop that!" She chided me, gently but without conviction.

I removed the digit and licked it clean. Funky!

When we were outside, there was a moment of confusion about what we were going to do. Then Peter got down on his haunches and supported his frame with one hand behind him. His cock was hard, and with the other hand, grabbed it by the base and pointed it vertically in the air. He closed his eyes and concentrated. Seconds later, a few spurts of piss defied gravity and dribbled down his shaft and over his hand.

Then a stream of translucent liquid burst forth, arced through the air and hit hard on Peter's chest. Jacinta's eyes bulged at this erotic sight. Each subsequent eruption had more strength than the last, and the piss was inching up Peter's chest. Then a burst splashed on his chin. Peter let out a grunt and opened his mouth but kept his eyes screwed tight in concentration. Then the yellow liquid went right into Peter's mouth. I was stunned at what I saw. This submissive sissy was self-pissing, and he was enjoying it. Peter wasn't game enough to swallow, and when his mouth was full, he simply spat out his urine. There wasn't total control of the piss stream, and sometimes a burst would overshoot Peter's mouth; going over a shoulder, hitting his eyes or his hair.

Then without any warning, Jacinta let loose a robust golden arc that speared Peter's abdomen. Both hands had spread her cunt lips far apart so that Jacinta had total control of where she could aim her piss stream. As soon as Peter registered that he had been shot by Jacinta, his eyes flickered open and he eagerly engaged. Peter shifted position so that Jacinta's urine splashed over his cock and balls. Then moved again so that he could taste Jacinta's salty shower. Peter was on his hands and knees with his neck craned as far back as it could. As the piss filled his mouth, Peter gargled on it then spat it back onto Jacinta's pussy before it trickled down her legs and onto the floor. Watching this filthy spectacle was causing my cock to come back to life, but I needed to empty my bladder before I could even think about performing again.

Alas, Jacinta's stream slackened then finished. Peter spat the last few drops back onto her swollen pussy lips and then dived straight in, furiously licking Jacinta's piss-tasting clit, urethra and birth tunnel. His oral assault had the desired effect, and moments later, Jacinta shuddered in pleasure as another orgasm overtook her senses.

"What about you?" She asked me when the orgasm subsided.

"Here it comes!" I replied as a let loose a healthy spurt of salty urine that landed in between Peter and Jacinta.

"Oh, don't waste it." Jacinta exclaimed as she got down on her knees next to Peter, who had turned to face me, "Now you can go."

With permission given, I let my cock do its thing. Peter cupped Jacinta's big tits together, thereby giving me multiple targets. My first few shots gave those luscious melons a generous coating. Peter simply buried his head within the folds of that ample flesh as my pissed streamed across it. I could see that he was furiously pumping his shaft again as he rolled his head from side to side against Jacinta's boobage, alternately tonguing nipples and licking up pee. Liquid gold erupted in torrents from my cock, and it was a welcome relief to my bladder.

"In my mouth?" Asked Jacinta whose eyes were ablaze with animalistic lust.

Getting Jacinta to a point where she asked for my golden juice had been a sexy and erotic journey. I closed the tap for a second so that Jacinta could position her mouth for maximum effect. Peter was lost in his own world in between his work colleague's tits while furiously jacking his shaft with such violence that he might rip it off.

Jacinta's eyes were firmly fixed on my purple helmet, and I prepared to let go of a measured burst so as not to overwhelm her. The impact of my warm fluid on the back of her throat caused Jacinta to gag, but then she settled into the sensation of piss pooling in her mouth. When she was full up, she closed her lips, sat back slightly and let my piss dribble out over her chin and onto her breasts that her being attended to by Peter. As he felt the warm sensation of piss against tit flesh, Peter went overboard, moaning loudly and licking up what he could. Jacinta squealed in delight at this sensation and opened her mouth for more. I obliged, and the scene repeated itself. How Peter hadn't cum by this point was odd given the spanking her was doing.

After a time, I felt the stream slacken, and the pressure on my bladder had eased greatly. When I had emptied the last few drops left, and it wasn't a full mouthful by any means, instead of dribbling it onto Peter's face and hair as she had done previously, Jacinta sat back, winked at me, and swallowed.

I couldn't believe it, and neither could my cock, it jumped to full aching attention. Holy shit! Jacinta had swallowed my piss for the first time. With a look of evident satisfaction, she opened her mouth and stuck out a tongue indicating that there was nothing left. I must have had a look of stupefaction on my face because Jacinta laughed and took my hard cock down her throat. A minute or so later, she offered my cock to Peter, who swallowed it with alacrity.

"Feels like you're ready to go again!" He said to as pulling out my length with a pop.

"What about you?" I asked, "Have you cum yet?"

"Not yet. I close, but I wouldn't mind some alternative stimulation."

"Ah," Piped up Jacinta, knowingly, "then allow me."

Peter and Jacinta stood up off the floor, and both were dripping messes. Jacinta had Peter sit up on the table, legs spread and dangling over the side with his cock pointing skyward. Jacinta leaned in, bent over and swallowed Peter's cock. Not one to be left out of any action, I approach Jacinta, spread her fleshy peach and entered her greasy shitter until I was balls deep. She didn't flinch at my anal intrusion and just kept working Peter's self-abused cock with her mouth. The tight confines of Jacinta's awesome dirt locker, combined with that pulsing twitch that she does draws the sperm from my balls in next to no time, and after the fantastic golden shower we just engaged in, I was super horny for an orgasm.

"I'm going to cum!" Cried Peter as I worked Jacinta arse-pipe with my hand on her hips. The driving motion of my shaft in and out of her bowels was causing her tits to clash together with an audible slapping sound.

At Peter's signal, Jacinta positioned her mouth at the top if his shaft with her tongue on the lower tip of the helmet and used a hand to work him to orgasm. I couldn't see much from my vantage point behind Jacinta, but Peter's body was convulsing violently. Then I heard a cough and a splutter as Jacinta was struggling with Peter's load. Despite cuming several times already, he still had plenty in the tank. Never one to waste sperm, Jacinta waited until Peter's orgasm subsided before she gently massaged his deflating pole with her tongue, lapping up anything that was already down her throat. Each time she contacted his twitching shaft; Peter jolted as if electricity was passing through his body.

When Peter had been thoroughly licked clean, Jacinta disengaged from Peter's cock. He was lying back and completely limp. The effects of the blue pill seemed to have worn off. My cock was ploughing hard up her arsehole, but I wasn't going to be far behind Peter.

"Did that suffice?" She asked Peter with eminent amusement.

There was no response other than pathetic whimpering.

"I'll take that as a yes?" Laughed Jacinta, proudly.

She then turned to me. Sweat was pouring down the side of her face. Her skin was flushed red, but her eyes were sparkling with anticipation.

"What have you got for me?"

"The same as Peter."

"Mmm," Cooed Jacinta raising an eyebrow and biting a lip, "Do you want to cum in my arse or in my mouth?"

"In your mouth, baby," I replied decisively.

"Fuck, yes!" Was the response.

I eased my swollen shaft from Jacinta's generous behind but not without looking for the elusive gape. Yes, there was some distention, but nothing like Max Hardcore or Jean Yves Lecastel achieved.