A Wet Bi-Sexual Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped back and hurriedly removed some slime from my shaft. Luckily, Jacinta never saw it, and she turned around and dropped to her knees. I positioned my cock at the entrance to her mouth, and she stuck out her tongue to massage the base as I work the shaft. Our eyes were locked together because I like for her to see the look on my face when I cum. I attempted to look at Jacinta when my load blew in her mouth, but this was an impossibility for me since my orgasms are incredibly intense, and they forced my eyes shut. There was not a peep out of Peter who appeared to have fallen asleep.

As I worked my shaft, my legs start to shake in anticipation. I felt my orgasm build up from all over my body. Surges of pleasure converged on my pole as my balls prepare to unleash what's left inside them and down Jacinta's throat. The last thing I see before disappeared into blackness is Jacinta staring up at me with the biggest grin on her face.

"Here it comes!" I hiss.

Then it hits with the force of an atomic blast. I went black, then lights exploded behind my retinas, and a wave of pleasure engulfed me. It was almost too much, and I struggled to remain upright. I experienced massive pulses erupt from my groin. I heard moans of pleasure distinguishable from my own. Jacinta. Then, just as intensely as my orgasm arrived, it just as quickly dissipated, and I came back to a limp reality. My eyes opened, and I see Jacinta. Her mouth was open, and her tongue was out. Ropes of hot cum had splashed over Jacinta's tongue, and some stray shots landed on her cheeks. She closed her mouth and greedily gulped down my seed.

"Yummy!" Came a satisfied response, "I love eating your cum."

Jacinta cleaned herself up and then proceeded to gently throat my twitching but deflating cock. This action caused secondary jolts of pleasure, but I'm spent, not spent like Peter but spent all the same. I sensed the same in Jacinta who I helped up to her feet. We hugged and kissed with warmth and feeling. As our tongues danced, I tasted the saltiness of my sperm in her mouth. It's not the worst thing I've tasted today. When we disengaged, we looked at each other's dishevelled appearance and start giggling.

"Time for a traditional shower," I said to Jacinta, who turned around and looked at Peter still comatose on the table.

"We better get this one home before his wife does so that nothing's amiss." She replied, noting that the sun had set. So, we bundled Peter in the shower, made him respectable again, and sent him on his way. Jacinta and I showered too, but we sat outside, naked, and let the balmy evening air cool our skin. As we continued drinking far into the night, I wondered how we were ever going to top this experience.