Sisters Share a Valentine Boyfriend

Story Info
Sexy Sisters Share More Than They Know!
10.6k words
4.43
32.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is submitted for the 2021 Valentine's Day Contest. All characters are over 21 years old. It is my fourth story on Literotica, but it is the first story where the characters took over the asylum and dictated the action! They turned it into an imaginative, wild romp! This erotic fiction is a figment of the character's imagination. Or is it? Be careful what you wish for!

#

CHAPTER ONE - PLANNING THE VALENTINE WEEKEND

I can't believe it happened! Our first Valentine's Day was not what Nancy and I planned.

It started with a Facetime session the night before. Every night we Face Timed. It helped make a long distance relationship work.

"Come, be my Valentine! I miss your bad self!" Nancy whined. Her black lace baby doll was her uniform for Facetime.

"I miss you too, baby. But I gotta work this weekend."

"Don't you miss these?" she whispered. Her hands lightly traced her saucy breasts.

"Ummm...yeah!"

Long blond curls contrasted and barely covered her black lace bra. I could not wait to tease those nipples into eraser tips again!

"I need your help with a few things here!" Her hands moved down to her bare legs.

"What's that?" She loved to tease!

"I may have a plumbing leak that needs plugging. These panties are getting wet."

"You should ask your building maintenance man."

"No. I need maintenance from MY man. I think the problem is right here."

She traced a furrow on the front of her thong. Slowly and insistently moving her finger, trying to push it through the lace.

"See what I mean?"

"Yeah, maybe I could help with your problem". I groaned as I swelled in the patterned boxers she loved me to wear. My rock hard nipples and my heaving bare chest let her know she was making her point.

"Yeah. I really need your help!"

"We could...you know...mmmm...help each other all we want." She was lifting her soaked thong.

"Come tomorrow! Come all weekend long!" Nancy almost whispered. Her eyes were partially closed and focused on my boxers.

"If you agree to come...I'll tell you a smoking hot story you won't believe." She moved her finger under the lifted thong. She jumped when bare fingers met bare lips.

"A true one?" I coughed as this show was getting way out of control.

"Better than that! Two slutty sorority sisters. One surprised boyfriend. Want to hear it?"

I couldn't keep my hands off my bouncing boxers.

"Say you will come." she begged as she slid her thong closer to the iPad camera.

"I'm going to come right now!" I moaned.

"No, baby. Come to see me for the weekend! Please! I'll make it worth your while!"

"OK! OK! I'll try to get coverage at work. I'll leave in the morning!"

"Awesome. I'm really...really...really excited you are coming!" she had started undulating on the bed. Her body excitement was obvious! This could be a wildest ending ever for the call!

Fantasy stories were how we ended the Facetime sessions. She knew what drove me crazy. Her improvised stories revolved around my hot buttons.

"So what's it going to be? Two slutty sorority sisters? One lucky surprised guy?" Nancy whispered.

"That works." I grunted.

I pulled my throbbing cock out of the boxers. She could see my naked chest and I was breathing heavy. She licked her lips and stared.

"Oh yeah, baby. It looks like you need to cool that monster down!"

I reached to the nightstand for my Facetime lube bottle.

"That's it. I wish I was there! I would cover you with that warming and slippery lube. But my hands are a little busy."

"So... my sorority sister was crying and moaning in bed. She had just arrived early from a date. Came home and ran straight to her bedroom. After a half hour I opened her bedroom door to check on her. She was face down and naked on top of her bed sobbing and rocking her body. Can you imagine she was naked?"

"Oh yeah. Tell me more!"

The lube dripped down the tower protruding from the boxers opening. I wiped it up off my balls to keep it on the shaft. I would not last the whole story.

"OK. I sat beside her and rubbed her shoulders, and down her back as I asked what was wrong. She sat up and threw her arms around me. Suddenly I was hugging my naked redhead sorority sister."

My right hand imitated what I remembered of Nancy's teasing technique. The individual fingers moving lightly independent of each other but in a rhythmic arpeggio on my soon to be exploding heat-seeking missile. Terribly exciting but hopefully not sending me into orbit before the story ends.

"I can see you like this." Nancy had moved to her two hand thong shredding technique! The right hand middle finger slipped under the satin thong. She plunged inside and was searching for the G spot. The left hand three middle fingers rotated over the black satin covered clit! We would never finish this story!

"Oh baby, this is so hot!" I quit the self teasing and started my two hand method. One hand on top of another. Every lubed thrust showed the angry purple head sticking out of the two hands.

"Oh! You are gigantic! I wish I was there right now! Do your hands feel tight around that raging cock...like my soaked pussy? I would squeeze you inside so hard. Until...until...you fire that cannon deep in me. Deep in my pulsating pussy!"

"Baby...you have got to slow down the story...I'm so close...so damn close..."

"Did I tell you her skin was slippery with sweat? Her breasts smashed against my light stretch cotton top. And soaked me."

"That is not slowing it down!" I screamed.

"I wanted her so bad! Women are irresistible when they look so wild but vulnerable. I started caressing her all over. She looked at me with tearful eyes. Then I kissed her. Kissed her forever it seems! Her hands traced my breasts. This was really going down."

"I can't take it! Oh, you would be so in trouble if you were here." My two hand squeeze was not helping the situation.

"Her red bush was trimmed into a heart shape. The rest of her was as smooth as a baby." Nancy whispered as her tongue played across her lips.

"So I kissed my way down to that heart-shaped patch. So close. She smelled so amazing." She moved closer to the iPad and licked her lips for emphasis.

"I wanted to taste her. Just an inch or two more and..."

Then I heard her phone ring!

"Damn it! Hey Baby. It's my sister on the line. I'm so sorry. I need to take this. I will make it up to you. I promise! See you tomorrow when you get here? And... save all that love for me!"

"Of course baby" I said, but she had already hung up.

I looked down at my cock poking out of the boxers covered in lube. Did she seriously expect me to save all my love for her? In this condition?

Should I call my ex Kate! To help my condition? She said she will keep the fires burning as long as I bring the kindling! Kate was just a ten-minute drive away. So much more geographically convenient than Nancy.

No. I should just be a good boy. Wait til tomorrow. She said she would make it up to me. If I can survive until then. Time to try that Kama Sutra orgasm control! It is supposed to make everything way more exciting. We will see.

Now I had an official girlfriend. I had to make some compromises to get those perks. Maybe I'm more suited to friends with benefits. This weekend could be the test if this girlfriend thing works.

#

I got a late start driving up the 5 for the five hour boring drive. El Rojo, my Red TR-6, was gobbling up the miles while the wind blew my hair.

Nancy's call woke me out of the white line stupor.

"Hey Baby. Are you on your way bringing my hot ass valentine to me?" Nancy hummed.

"Certified USDA hot and juicy for you with an ETA of two hours!"

"I can't wait! But would you do me a favor? My sister needs..."

"Oh No! This is our first Valentine Day's weekend!"

"Sorry.. but she just broke up with her boyfriend. She is despondent. I invited her to join us for the weekend. Would you be a love and pick her up on your way? I don't want her driving when she is this way. I will make it up to you! Anything. Anything you want. " Nancy pleaded.

"The thing I want is a wild weekend with you!" I objected.

"Time to get your wild list started! I told Kim you would be by in about two hours then. I owe you an incredible makeup. Besides, it will still be hot to be together even with Kim around. I'm sure we can cause some damage when she is looking the other way! See you in a few!" Nancy signed off.

Damn! I needed a weekend of unfettered female companionship. It had been two weeks without seeing Nancy. Now the complications arose. Family problems. Jeeesh. It was almost like being married!

#

Nancy and I met at College.

The college was competitive as hell to get into. World class Engineering, Architecture and Agriculture schools attracted the best of the best! Only 1 in 10 applicants were grabbing a seat!

Arriving on campus, one thing was definitely missing...women. Only 2 of 10 students were women. And from what I saw, you could not count some Agricultural women as female.

The academic competition was fierce. But it paled to the competition for female companionship!

It was rough, but late in my junior year I finally convinced a senior woman to at least go out on a date with me. Yes, she was a farm girl! But definitely female.

It was like winning the lottery!

Nancy had all the female parts, and it enthralled me to match my parts with hers regularly.

Nordic, slim, short straight natural blond hair, athletic, not too busty, girl next door, big blue eyes but, most importantly, interested in me.

Together we taught each other about love and sex. We were both curious and compelled to discover all we could about sex.

She was everything I needed. But not quite what I wanted.

Oh sure. I needed female companionship in the worst way. But I might have picked a different girl if there was more to choose from. It's playing with fire. Sex leads to relationships which leads to marriage and happily ever after. I really wasn't ready to sign up for the whole enchilada.

She graduated and got a great job as an advertising executive in San Francisco, a five-hour drive from college.

I somehow convinced her to stay together after she moved. It was a little inconvenient, but being in a long distance relationship was still better than hanging with the boys at the cowboy bar.

Weekends and holidays weren't enough to satisfy my desires for her. But the times we were together were incredibly intense and sexually exhausting.

She was in charge of planning this weekend's festivities.

We planned special events for the days we were together. Nancy was very inventive in setting up crazy fun weekends full of sexual surprise and satisfaction. That was why I was looking forward to this first Valentine Day together!

And now it looked to be a sad sister sitting weekend. What a disappointment!

#

CHAPTER TWO - VALENTINES DAY AND NIGHT

Kim, Nancy's sister, was a hottie in her own right. If I met her before Nancy, I'm sure I would have made a full court press on her. We had only met one night at a family dinner. She brought her now ex Rex, and they had been poster children for Public Displays Of Affection. I remembered the chubby I had from watching them carry on at the family dinner. Kim was massaging Rex under the tablecloth while her Dad was telling old hunting stories. Now that is wild!

I swung by her apartment two hours away from Nancy's place. Kim answered the door in an abbreviated Valentine theme work out outfit. A loose sparkly gray top with a shiny large red heart design. One shoulder was exposed and a black sports bra worked hard to support and enclose. I had forgotten how she could fill her top. The skin tight pink yoga Capri pants accentuated the very healthy female inside. The blond curly waist length hair brushed across her covered nipples, seeking the light. She looked like she had been crying. It was obvious this was a tough time for her.

"Hey Kim. Ready?"

"Good to see you, Michael! Let me grab my stuff and let's get the hell out of this place!"

"What a cool car!"

The 1979 TR-6 Red Convertible I called El Rojo was a guaranteed head turner and female attractant. We stowed her luggage on the exterior trunk mounted luggage rack.

"Shall we down top?"

"Hell yes!"

We squeezed in side by side with our thighs almost touching in the tight cockpit. As I put it into reverse, I bumped her thigh with my stick shift hand. Then we were zooming down the highway. We had to talk loud to hear over the road and wind noise and the roar of the engine. It also helped to lean closer.

She told me what happened with her boyfriend on the drive. Hard to believe he was cheating on this almost perfect visage of young womanhood. Rex, now the Ex, told her last night that he had to take out his other girlfriend for Valentines Day. What other girlfriend? She was understandably furious. And looking to get even.

"I really need to talk with my sister about my dickhead ex boyfriend! We are so close. Nancy tells me everything. And I tell her...well...almost everything!"

I wondered what the hell that meant?

She was a writer for a home improvement magazine. But she wanted to be a novelist. And live the adventure of life. And write the story into a novel. Her life was an experiment. Living the free writer's life. And writing about it.

So she read me what she felt about being with and without her ex boyfriend. She was going to add it to her novel.

"How was I going to survive? I will miss his waking me with a gentle bear hug and a bare massage. Touching every sensory center on and within my flesh. A never ending exploration of my female form that let's me know he desires me desperately. And he never gets enough. He gets me yearning to be teased, to be taken, to be filled with his hot hard flesh everywhere I can be. To be consumed by his raging fire of primal lust and luxurious love for me. And all this before breakfast!" Kim read haltingly as she sobbed again.

She slid her hand to touch my leg. Just before the last line.

"I can't live without the type of attention he has taught me to receive."

I got crazy distracted listening and almost hit the guardrail.

"Wow. I feel that." I quietly said.

"It's good to be..I mean it's good that you feel, what I feel. Oh god this is so awkward!"

"No worries. This weekend will get you back in your wild women mode again!"

"I can't thank Nancy and you enough. Letting a sad sister hang around on a love fireworks weekend. I really owe you guys." Kim sniffled.

"Just put in a good word for me with Nancy!"

"I will let her know how lucky she is! We are going to owe you!"

#

By the time we arrived in The City, Kim's mood had brightened from our banter while screaming down the highway in El Rojo, the TR-6. It is hard not to smile driving in that speedy sleek convertible. People mistook us for lovers on our way to a romantic Valentine weekend.

"Hi Sis. We are here and ready to party!" Kim screamed as Nancy opened the door. Kim and Nancy's hug was like they were reuniting after many years.

Nancy shocked me with a no holds barred kiss and sensual embrace. Her loose mid thigh short summer dress rode up during the embrace to expose red satin panties.

"I miss you, Love Machine!" Her hands roamed all over my back and ass to reacquaint her with all my rapidly exciting parts.

"I miss you too," I whispered. "But let's save the public displays of affection until we are alone and we can do something about it!"

Nancy laughed and loudly asserted so Kim could hear, "It's perfectly OK for me to show my man some love in front of the sister I love! We have no secrets! She knows you're a hot hunk and knows I'm crazy about you!"

There was lots of laughing and eye contact showing the sisters were on the same page.

Kim needed to use the restroom after the drive.

"Thanks so much Baby for bringing my distressed sister here for Valentine's weekend. She is such a mess right now. I know it's not what we planned. It will still be a good time. And I will make it up to you. I can't wait to have you alone and in my arms and in my mouth and in my pussy and in my...well..you get the idea?"

Mister chubby gave his own response by reacting to the incendiary talk and sexy embrace.

"And by the way...Kim really needs some sister time. And I don't want to keep you up all night listening to girl talk. Could you sleep on the couch tonight? I will so make it up to you! I will really be in your debt. I know you will enjoy the payback!"

"How can I argue with that?" I said. But I knew this was not shaping up to be a great weekend.

#

Cooking with two women in a small apartment kitchen can be a glorious challenge. The small U-shaped kitchen with a counter facing the dining area forced us to bump into each other as we tried to work as a team. Nancy welcomed every touch. She did not seem to object when there were collisions between Kim and I.

My job was to keep the wine glasses always full. After the second bottle was gone, the kitchen workers yapped and laughed constantly.

I don't know if but was the wine, but the sisters were talking racy. I was inebriated enough to be attracted to the weekend ruiner Kim, even if she was Nancy's sister. I should have been extremely mad with her for ruining our plans. But she sure was a sexy little thing! And she was sending I'm available vibes every time her sister wasn't watching. And even a few times she was watching. Strangely, Nancy did not disapprove. Hmmm. I told myself to remember, you are Nancy's boyfriend! Keep your penis pointing at Nancy!

"Nancy, I brought a few Valentines gifts for you."

"Whoa! You have Michael trained right!' Kim approved.

"I did not know that Kim would be here, so I did not bring her any gifts. The gifts are kind of personal. Maybe even embarrassing. I can leave the gifts in your bedroom . We can open them next time."

"How embarrassing can they be? My sister and I have no secrets. She's a big girl. She won't be embarrassed and neither will I! I want my presents now!"

"OK. How about after dinner we open the gifts!"

"Dinner. That reminds me. Oh Damn! I forgot to get the whipped cream and strawberries for the desert! Kim, would you be a love and walk down to the corner market and pick those up? I've got to watch the dinner. And Michael needs to open a bottle of dinner wine."

"Sure. It's good to stretch my legs after that ride in El Rojo's cockpit."

The second the door closed, Nancy turned down all the burners and hopped up and sat on the counter.

"Come here, Michael. The cook has something she needs help with!"

I moved closer to embrace her. She opened her legs wider so I could stand in between and be surrounded by her athletic smooth thighs. Her short summer dress rode up and barely covered the red satin panties exposed earlier. Nancy kissed me with an exuberant sexual kiss that left no confusion about what she wanted!

My cargo shorts knew where they wanted to be!

"We don't have much time, Michael!" Nancy unbuckled the belt and pulled down the zip. The cargo shorts dropped from their own weight. Only the horizontal chubby stopped them from falling all the way to the tile floor. She reached down to stroke the package tenting the black satin boxers.

"Can you help me? I need to taste the sausage! Is there enough salt?"

"Only after I get a quick taste of the soup. Ladies first!"

I kneeled and ran my hands up her wide exposed thighs, moving her dress up. Her exposed red panties beckoned me for a long awaited kiss.

My tongue licked up her thighs as she moaned.

"Damn! It's been so long! Hurry! She will be right back!"

My wet tongue reached the edges of her panties. She was having trouble sitting still with the stimulation. Her warm crotch was quickly showing a wet spot, revealing her lips. I backed off and breathed fiery breath on her womanly charms.