A White Couple and the Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his hands up my sides to the outside of my boobs. His hands were so large. I wanted them to swallow my breasts. My nipples got stone hard with his long, brown fingers an inch away from them. I wriggled my ass against his crotch and felt his cock for the first time. I reached back and grabbed it. An exhilarating jolt went through me, and it was intrinsic power in my hand, a magical foreshadowing of my destiny.

Once he spun me around, it was just so natural. We fit together. My breasts adjoined his washboard stomach and my head rested on his strong pecs. I stepped into him with my legs on the sides of one of his legs and I rubbed my pussy on his thigh. I wriggled there for a couple of minutes. The song changed but we didn't notice.

I felt like a slut but I couldn't stop. There was gravity to Ivan - his spirit and iconic body. I totally lost my morals. I grinded on him like we were making love, but I knew it was just lust. Just like in my dream, I lifted up my dress exposing my red panties, but instead of being backwards I was facing him, looking up at this perfect statue. He took the cue and grabbed my whole ass cheek with his large, strong hand. "Oh, my goodness!" I thought, "Did I wear this red thong on purpose and not know it? Did my mind trick myself to fulfill that dream?" Oh well.

He had both hands squeezing my ass now, then he turned me around and squeezed my waist. His hands were so big his fingers almost met each other on my belly and back. I arched my back and put my booty up high. Ivan pushed me forward like we were in doggy style, and I lost my my conscience. The alcohol must have run straight to my head, because I snapped back up and leaned back against him and pulled his face down and kissed him. He was surprised, I could tell. And I was shocked. Had I just kissed a man other than Clay? That was too far. So I let go and walked over to Clay, who was stupefied with ecstasy watching me dance with the king of a Man. We didn't talk. I took another big drink.

Ivan kept dancing by himself and then he started beckoning me over. Clay said, "You should go. This is a one time thing, no one knows, you have my blessing, go before the window closes."

Somehow that made sense, so I danced my way back to Ivan. We swayed chest to chest (or chest to stomach really) and I put my hands around his neck and occasionally swept my hands over his shoulders and chest before returning them to around his neck. He just smiled and looked at me like all girls what to be looked at. His brown eyes made it seem like I was looking into his soul.

He took his hands off of my waist and started softly playing with my hair and neck and shoulders as if he had never touch a woman before. Unfortunately, he had actually touched many women and I could tell by the fact that he put his hand under my ears and pulled me in for a slow, passionate kiss. We stopped dancing. This time I didn't pull away. Clay wanted it, I wanted it, Ivan wanted it, and God was back in America, it seemed.

We held the kiss and basically ate each others face really slowly for about two minutes. The song changed again and we didn't even know and we were starting to sway and rub to our own beat right there in front of everyone. Ivan pulled me by my ass into him and his semi-erect penis as far as possible without us actually consummating the union in public. His dick was rubbing on my navel now.

After about ten minutes we walked over to the booth two feet apart as if everyone there hadn't just seen what was happening. Ivan tried in his own way to play it off. I was silent, Clay was cordial, and Ivan was still smiling with his dick's form still visible in his soft, thin pants, though it was currently hanging down again and less erect.

"Well, what should we do now?" I asked. Ivan looked like a boy waiting to open a Christmas present.

Clay broke the silence. "I think we should go back to our hotel room. What do you guys think?"

Ivan didn't say anything, but just smiled. After a good 15 seconds of pregnant silence, I grabbed my purse and headed outside. Clay paid the tab and Ivan followed me, and then he spanked me playfully. We walked back down the beach to the hotel. The smell of the ocean, the warm breeze against my sweaty skin and blowing up my skirt, whisking around my tiny red thong, teasing my loins - I couldn't handle much more. The hot wetness of my pussy was steeping to a boil.

———————————————————————————————————————

Clay:

I was stunned into silence that this was happening. My good, good wife had been dancing like a drunken stripper with this stranger and now we were heading to our room for who know's what. I loved it! Pressure was building in my dick. I didn't want an erection because people would see it and I was somehow still uncertain how to manage Ivan knowing that I want him to pleasure my wife the way I apparently couldn't. It was embarrassing.

I followed behind them most of the way. They had easy conversation and walked rather close together. He even put his arm around her shoulder. I didn't want to ruin it, so I just stayed back and quiet. When we approached the hotel I got even with them so people wouldn't think were doing exactly what we were doing.

The room was hot when we got there, which I actually liked because both Ivan and Nan were moist looking on their skin. Apparently my wife's pussy must have been simmering as well in preparation for Ivan. What happened next shocked me. The two of these new lovers starting hugging and kissing immediately and right in front of me. They didn't seek my blessing, they didn't want drinks first, they just wanted to devour each other. She was looking up at him in admiration and surrender. My bride was about to submit to this man and enter a whole new level of primal lust unbeknownst to her.

He kissed her forehead and brushed her hair away from her face. Though her eyes were gleaming, her face was blank and ready to serve. She had been hypnotized.

At this point Ivan changed. The smile was gone. The jokes were gone. And he saw nothing in the room besides this little angel he was about to defile. Why do men like to mess up fresh snow? Considering his size, she was essentially a virgin. Yes, she had birthed three kids, but that was over 10 years ago, and nothing I did kept her from regaining the elastic around her vagina and returning to its freshest form. Her white skin, small frame, strong will, stubborn righteousness were all vulnerable before her conquerer.

He stood over her with his ripped muscles, intense stare, and foreboding cock that was slowly getting bigger in size. The huge ebony statue arose, and without breaking eye contact, the delicate doll took her uncorrupted hands and grabbed onto the dick. Still without breaking eye contact, she went down to her knees before this truly powerful cock. Ivan moved the hair off of her face as she began to open her mouth and tease the head with her eager lips. She encompassed the head with her sweet mouth. Ivan didn't say a word.

Nan licked the cock from bottom to top several times, eating the cock head before she went back down again. She pulled away and licked her lips. Ivan pulled up his cock to Nan and exposed his balls. She knew what to do. She had never done it before, but her instinct in the face of masculinity kicked in and she knew she was there to service him, honor him. All the while her juices were percolating in her vagina.

After a minute or so, Ivan's cock had stiffened completely and it stood a proud 10 inches and with enough girth that Nan couldn't get past the head much at all. She tried several times to make it into the back of her throat, but the difference between her petite form and Ivan's massive unit were too much to overcome.

Ivan grabbed the hair on the back of Nan's head and pulled her onto his cock as far as it would go and he held it there for about 30 seconds until he could tell Nan needed air. He let up and she looked at him with a face that said, "Did I please you, Master?" I had never once seen that face before on my bride.

He motioned her to stand up and he pointed to the bed. He said, "Husband, come and get your wife ready for me." I was conflicted. I didn't like being bossed around, but I wanted to keep this going and didn't want to argue, so I went over to Nan as she was laying down with her feet over the edge of the bed. I assumed my position off the bed on my knees and pulled her closer so I could reach her honey pot with my mouth. She looked at me briefly then back up at Ivan - the graven image of our imagination.

I started slowly licking first her thighs then her pussy lips, pulling on them with my mouth, breathing my hot breath on her crotch the way she likes, and swirled my tongue around her opening. The outside of her pussy was salty and a touch sticky from dried sweat. I usually don't get to the clit for a little while, making sure she's fully ready. However, she was clearly aroused. Her pussy tasted sweet and smelled like sex and she pulled my head down into her tight opening. Ivan said, "Get on with it."

I used my fingers to pull her pussy lips apart and penetrate her and stimulate her g-spot with two fingers, just as she liked. I added the sucking on her clit. I engulfed the head and clit together and sucked on them aggressively, occasionally licking below at the same time. My bride twitched in her hips and wiggled while looking down at her servant then back up at her awaiting master. "My turn," Ivan ordered.

———————————————————————————————————————

Nan:

There's something about a strong man that makes me weak. I just felt like he was in complete control. With his giant cock looking at me, I even became afeared for my throat, asshole, and depths of my little pussy. What did this glorious beast plan for me? I knew subconsciously that he would take whatever he wanted.

My coochie was primed and thirsty for penetration. Ivan pulled me up further onto the bed and joined me in the middle. He reached up and put a pillow under my head. For a second I felt like a princess again. I liked that too, but it quickly ended when he pushed my legs up to my chest and got in front of me and pushed his huge penis into me about an inch, breeching my tender gate. I can't tell you what happened just then, but I had never felt anything so stimulating. That one inch quenched the thirst of my curiosity for a moment. It was a huge release for me having had all that tension build up for hours.

I was quite uncomfortable with my knees in my chest. I'm not that flexible and I couldn't breathe, but I didn't say anything. I didn't want to disturb him or disappoint him and, tbh, I was a little scared of him. Ivan situated himself better and began pushing in rhythmic strokes the second inch, then the third. It was all happening so fast. He was plowing my pussy like a field ready for seeding.

At this point I forgot about home and Clay and my morals. I just wanted more cock. After a few minutes of three inches, I said, "Can I have a little more?"

Ivan said nothing, but he wiggled his cock around for a few seconds, doing circles with his hips and teasing me by pulling in and out with the three inches. Then he gave me about three more all at once. Pushhhhhh. I could feel my girl down there stretching and moving apart as the huge member cleared its own path into my body.

Stretch. Stretch. Stretch. I squeeeeeezed. My pussy was fighting the intruder with constrictions. But alas the huge weapon was too powerful. Slip. Slip. Stretccch. Squeeze. Squeeze. Squeeze. My muscles had no answer. It went in as far as this Man wanted. Shove. Slip. He forced it into my little kitty and it felt like he was ruining it.

My vagina had never been in that shape or size before as it struggled to accommodate the penis's form. I realized and internalized my femininity and my place before a superior man. Was this womb even mine anymore? It will never be the same and likely not fit anyone else, I thought.

Ivan pushed another couple inches in as he pumped. Push. Push. Push. Push. Squeeze. Pressure. I was finally full in my loins. I had craved it my whole life and didn't realize it. The fullness comforted me.

I began to feel something raising up in me that I'd never felt. I started meeting his thrusts with my hips. We were fucking. I wasn't just being fucked. I was fucking too. The pain was intense, yet thrilling. I almost said give me more, but thankfully I didn't yet. My girl wasn't ready.

He pumped on me for several minutes, Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump, before something broke in me. Pump. Pump. Pump. He hit something just right in there and electricity shot through my vagina and I started spasming. Squeeze. Squeeze. Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump. Squeeze.

I was groaning in desperation. I needed him out and I needed him inside. A relentless Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump. Squeeze. Squeeze. I was spasming uncontrollably. Squeeze. Squeeze. Pump. Pump. Squeeze.

It was an orgasm but a different kind. My whole body was clinched. My toes curled, my hands wrapped up the sheets around my fists till my knuckles were white, and I felt like I was being murdered through my crotch. Yet I was also having something new injected into me, something planted. Pump. Pump. Pump. Could I even stop this Man if I wanted to, he was so powerful? Pump. Pump. Pump.

"Nooo." I said as my last thimble of self control left me. Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump. Squeeze. Pump. Squeeze. Pump. Squeeze. It was an awakening of my core. My body was on fire. Pump. Pump. Pump. My vagina opened up its full length and Ivan went even further into me. Push. Push. Stretch. Slip. Slide. Push. Pressure. Push. Even more electric now, even more full. "Oh, fuck!" I murmured to myself. Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump.

Then I started to dissociate from my former reality. For a several minutes there were no social conventions, no ideological framework. Pump. Pump. Pump. The rhythm coaxed me further in to hypnosis.

Slam. Slam. Slam. He rammed his manhood into the top of my vagina harder now without even a pause of warning. Slam. Slam. Slam. My mind went passive and as the truth of his cock and superiority entered me, so did new truths of thought. My comfort was of no concern to him. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. He knew his ways were better than mine. Slam. Slam. Slam. I knew that Ivan was doing what was best for me. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam.

I turned a corner just then. I seized for a second and then surrendered the depths of my womb again, and I did that cycle over and over. Seize/Release, Seize/Release, Seize/Release "Oh, shit! Holy hell! Dammit, Ivan! Ah! Go. Go." I said. He said nothing and changed nothing. He just did as he wanted. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. I was being broken down. "Oh shit. Oh shit!" Slam. Slam. Slam.

I opened my eyes and saw Clay on the side watching me with a phantasmagoric face of utter fascination and exhilaration. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. My insides were screaming, but my face couldn't interact with him. I had no remorse, no sense of duty or loyalty. I was only servicing Ivan and myself too. Slam. Slam.

Ivan took me for maybe an hour or so in several variations on the missionary position. When he leaned back on his knees, pulled my butt up on his thighs, held my legs up to his chest with my feet on his shoulders and hammer fucked me, hitting my g-spot at that angle. I lost all awareness. I moaned and muttered incoherently. Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer. I grasped at his chest for support but I couldn't reach it. I flailed my arms and fought him by jolting my legs but he never relented. I needed to be held, but I was only given dick. I reached out and Clay held my hand. I squeezed his hand so tight he winced but didn't let go. Shove. Shove. Shove. Shove. Lightning shock. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer.

I put my arms under my hips to raise my pussy up higher to escape the pain but Ivan brought me back down so he could conquer all of my pussy some more. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Pain and stretching. Bang. Bang. Bang. Wiggle. Bang. Bang. Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer

At one point I tried to say Stop, because I was reaching the limit of what I could handle and it felt like I might black out. At that second, though, all I wanted was more. I couldn't form the word in my mouth. My body seized up and stayed seized, I stopped breathing, I tried with my legs and ass to squeeze the dick into me further now, but my vagina was tightening back up and trying to push him out as it convulsed from spasms. My body was disobeying me.

Ivan slowed slightly, Push. Push. Push. Push. Push. I bucked once quite violently and then it came...My once prized vagina was overstimulated and it spasmed repeatedly and I could feel myself actually ejaculating. There was a release of pressure that subsided in diminishing pulses as Ivan slowed his attack.

I looked up at my abused pussy just as Ivan pulled his dick out to let me recover. I saw my creamy juices on his cock. His snake had buried its way into my garden and came back out to have a look around.

I had never witnessed an exorcism before. Ivan had expelled the demon of arrogance. All the prudish notions I had held for my whole life had been blown up. What was I? A wanton slut? Or a finally mature, tested-by-fire, consummate Woman? Is there a difference? How was that possible and how can I have it again?

Once my seizure was subsiding, I felt like I had been emptied and basked in a sudden rush of relief and calm and it was like heroine had been injected into my body through my vagina for the first time. It was euphoric!

All the stress and restraints and guilt and hesitation and conflicted desires were gone. I was a free of shackles I didn't know existed, a binding in my core - the expectations of others. It was just me now, sort of alone, solitary at this point.

Ivan had paused to let me recover, but soon he leaned forward pushing my knees up to my shoulders and then shoved his many inches back into my pussy. He penis became even bigger it seemed at this angle. Push. Push. Push. It went in further and hit the back of my vagina even at its most expanded shape it gets when it's fully defeated. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Pain. Fullness. Emptiness. Fullness. Emptiness. Having. Wanting. Having. Wanting. Slide. Slip. Slide. Push. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Slam. Slam.

I don't think many white vaginas are bred for black penises.

Slam. Slam. Slam. Wiggle. Wiggle. Slam. Slam. Slam. Ivan was leaning so far forward I thought he was going to crush me, but with amazing athleticism, he held himself up in a push-up position and bludgeoned me from above. Slam. Slam. He was pulling himself completely out of me and using long strokes. 10 inches impaling a girl at once over and over was an experience I want all women to have.

Bang. Bang. Bang. I noticed that I was now holding my legs up to my chest for him. I wanted to please my master. Somehow I wanted to be conquered. I wanted my pussy to be owned by a superior Man. Bang. Bang. Bang. "Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh huh! Oh. Yes. Huhhuh. Wow!" I laughed a little at how great it was. I couldn't believe it. Bang. Bang. This good girl was being impaled in 10 inch reps and loving it! Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang.

I had plenty to say for once and tried to say things but quick, undulating pumps interrupted me, creating a stuccato effect. Slam. "Nev." Slam. "Er." Stop. "I" Slam "Van" Slam. "Oh." Slam. "Shi." Slam. "Iiiit." Slam. "I." Slam. "Van." Slam."Oh."Slam. "Shii."Slam. "Iiiiiiit!" Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam.

That feeling started up again, first from my vagina and moving through my hips, spreading out into my legs and my fingers that were essentially numb. I couldn't control my breathing and I thought I was going to rip my breasts off they wanted pain-pleasure so much. Only my locked fists kept me from it. Ivan kept pounding my once-pretty flower over and over. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. I said, "Oh. Please. Keep. Go. ing." I couldn't believe I was actually begging. That's not like the old me, I thought to myself. Where had my pride gone and my self respect? I don't beg.