A White Couple and the Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aah, aah, aaaah, oh, oh, don't, stop. Just. Aaa. Aii, ee, aah. Oh. Oh. Oh no, oh no, oh no! Emmmm. Emmmm. I don't know why I was saying No when I wanted to say YES. My whole life pleasure had been a bad thing. Vulnerability had been a feeling I needed to protect myself from. Maybe I had residual social pressures that hadn't been fucked out of my quite yet, like wondering what my friend Laura would say if she saw this. But fuck Laura, I thought. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam.

But with more pounding my cognitive presence was getting fucked as well and somehow I lost awareness. I was in a suspended state of complete sensory overload. There were suddenly no thoughts at all. I don't even remember about a minute of this portion of my first true fucking.

It wasn't rebellion, it was a deletion. In the military they break you down before they build you up. I was broken down.

Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. My body was betraying me as Ivan was in total control of my emotions and body. Slam. Slam. Slam. Clay was silent but he had his phone out recording my face as I tried hard to control it. I had never felt so much pain and so much Want in my life and my face made expressions without my permission - expressions I would have once found embarrassing or sinful. Now they felt like a cleansing confession. Slam. Slam. Slam.

Ivan was still silent. Clay was silent. I was the only one making any noise and I couldn't stop. "Oh, Fuck!" Basically verbally honoring this man with my guttural song, I became aware of my job to please Ivan. His manhood needed to be exalted and I did it with my moans. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Slam. Slam. Slam. I said softly between pumps, "I-love. Your-cock. I-van. Take. This. Pus-sy. And...I. Want." And then I went silent. I stopped breathing again. Slam. Slam. Slam. No words. Pregnant Silence. Then a breath. "Nev. ver. Stop. Fuck. ing. Me!" Slam. Slam. Slam. Circle wiggles from Ivan. Push. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Mmm. Mmm.

I know this sounds weird to say, but with Ivan's king sized dick hitting all my hidden places, I felt transcendent, like my soul left my body and I looked down on myself. I saw me getting defiled yet reborn. This black penis was punishing yet gratifying, it made me whole yet yearning, it was the goal and completion, it relaxed my spirit separating it from my body.

Over and over, Bang, Bang, Bang - Bang, Bang, Bang - in a faster but undulating rhythm like a freight train rushing over the railroad ties beneath the rails. Thump, thump, thump - my head went against the headboard and I bent my head forward to stop the sound. I tried to talk. "Oh. My. God. Your. Dick. Is... Guh. udd!" Bang, Bang, Bang. No relief, nor did I want any. He was pounding my cervix and pain shot through me in waves. Bang. Bang. Bang.

Strangely somehow the purpose of the act was pleasing him and yet the purpose was pleasing me. I was now imprisoned, yet I was released. It felt like I was dying, yet I wanted new life injected into me. "Give." Bang. "Me." Bang. "Your." Bang. "Cum." Bang. "Please." Bang. "I." Bang. "Need-it."

Ivan was silent but still fucking. For a minute only the bed made noise. Clay was moving around the bed getting footage from all sides and angles. He had a raging boner in his cargo shorts, I noticed. Bang. Bang. Thump. Thump on the headboard. Bang. Bang. My legs were frozen in their position.

Bang. Bang. Thump. Bang. Bang. I squealed, "Eee, eee! Oww, Owww! Yeh,ess! Fill. Me. Up!" Bang. Bang. Bang.

As soon as I found my wits, I opened my eyes again and could see around Ivan's slim body enough to make out that Clay had been recording within inches Ivan's long black shaft slamming 8 or so inches in and out of me. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Slosh. Queef. Slosh. Bang. Bang. The loose black balls swung down with each stroke. Clay's face was so animated, with big eyes, and he moved from there to the side of the bed.

He said, "Does it feel good, Sweetie?"

He was so desperate to hear me say it into the his phone recording. All I could muster was a muffled and moaning "Uh, huh." I was emptied of everything even as Ivan was banging his manhood into me. Bang. Bang. Bang. Ivan just kept beating that same drum at the same steady speed for the most part.

My pussy started to squeeze in sync with his rhythm. Release as it enters. Squeeze as it exits. Like two hundred times. Open/Bang/Squeeze/Release. Open/Bang/Squeeze/Release. Bang. Bang. "Ouch! Fuck! Deep.Too-deep." Bang. Bang.

"Do you like that black dick, Nan?" Clay asked.

I couldn't talk at the moment and also I felt weird about him using my name. It brought a little too much of the old me to the scene. But my identity was changing. I wasn't Nan the mom, wife, nurse, churchgoer, daughter, or Republican. I was just a woman with a true man.

Ivan paused for my answer. I responded just so he would continue, "I love your black cock! I need it! Please don't stop." I didn't scream it or command it. I was humbly begging for it. Then Ivan flipped me over.

——————————————————————————————————————-

Clay:

After I got some video of this, my cock was about to explode, so I took down my pants quickly and jacked off. My Little Engine That Could spewed its jizz on the carpet and on my shoe in a matter of seconds. I pulled my pants back up and got back to recording. This was better than I even imagined after all those nights of masturbating to porn and imagining the women were Nan. At home, I would edge for hours trying to find the right scene, but here, my balls ached and my mind was exploding. Was this real? Was my little sweet wife begging for black cock? Did he unlock her inner slut the way I've been trying to for years? What broke in her that she makes this next, new face?

I just wanted to keep it going, so I shut up and recorded. They were in doggy style now, so I started out recording underneath Ivan's legs so I could see his long shaft bludgeoning my wife's sweet pussy. I had a thought that this wasn't a flower anymore.

Ivan seemed to like me recording and Nan was too possessed to protest. I could tell he liked it because he lengthened his stroke, held it out for me to record the length, then slammed it back into Nan balls deep. Slam...Slam...Slam...Slam...Slam...Slam...Slam.

He was going slower at first for the camera. Then as he sped up a little. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. His full balls started swinging forward and backward with each stroke, tapping Nan's clit as his shaft went in. Swing. Tap. Swing. Tap. Swing. Tap. Swing. Tap. Bang. Bang. Swing. Tap.

The recording surely picked up the groans and wincing she was doing. Ivan paused again, and out of need, Nan started banging back into him. She was hungry for that magic dick she has always feared and rejected from her mind. Bang. Bang. Bang. Groan. Bang. Groan. "Oooooh! Mmmmmm," she moaned loudly.

Ivan grabbed her hips and starting pounding my wife again. Pound. Pound. Swing. Tap. Pound. Pound/Swing/Tap. Pound/Swing/Tap. Pound/Swing/Tap. Pound/Swing/Tap. I recorded every swing and moan of it.

Again and again with power and purpose Ivan penetrated her soft gates and pillaged her pride, and free will, and self-control, and left it so open it gaped when he pulled out to change positions. Her defenses were complete destroyed and she was absolutely vulnerable. It was like a village of Germanic women were overtaken by Nubian warriors.

Bang. Bang. Bang. She was being held up in a wheelbarrow position now. He was simply deconstructing her at this point. She couldn't be purged of entitlement and female superiority if he left any resistance. He had to dismantle all of it.

Then Ivan spun my bride around so her face wasn't in the head board, but now it was facing out toward me and the camera. He placed a pillow under her hips and pushed her down, leaving her ass pooched up and her back arched. Nan's never been very flexible for me, but for Ivan apparently she found some extra vertebrae or something because she had her ass up and back down in a steep arch for him.

Ivan placed her knees together and straddled her with his hands pushing down the small of her back. He aimed his giant, dark sword down to the hidden, messy hole between her thighs and crack. Nan pushed her pussy up even higher to receive her gift. Her vacuous pussy was needing. She had always fantasized about this position (I would learn later), Ivan got to strip her of her autonomy in another vulnerable position, and I would finally get the face, the elusive face, right in front of me, unobstructed, with good lighting, staring into my camera.

Nan waited with a reserved anticipation as Ivan leaned forward and forced his cock into her womb. She moaned and raised up her head and stretched like she was doing yoga. It obviously hurt a little. By now, I'm sure she was sore.

Then Ivan did another acrobatic move and he hovered above her in the push-up position, this time over her full body. They were parallel. He began to pump slowly but deeply into her womanhood. Push. Push. Push. Push. Down. Up. Down. Up. Down. Up. Down. She began to make the face. She had a satisfied countenance like she had just had a bite of really good chocolate. She seemed to be savoring the pain.

This was it! I took some video from the side to capture the contrast of color and strength and power. He was the dominant one from genetics in multiple ways. Up. Down. Up. Down. His skin is a dominant trait, hers is recessive. He is strong, firm, and athletic; she is petite and delicate and soft. Up. Down. Up. Down. And currently, due to his confidence and charm and physique, he was in the position of power, holding her fate over her, choosing when to impale her and at what angle, at what speed, for how long, and with as much brutality as he wished.

Push. Push. Then fast. Slosh-Slosh-Slosh-Slosh-Slosh. Her juices sloshing, being stirred up inside the wet, loose pussy. Slosh-Slosh-Slosh. My little flower was no more. Slosh-Slosh-Slosh-Slosh-Slosh.

She whined and groaned. I couldn't believe Ivan hadn't nutted yet. What a man! He seduces effortlessly, he conquers swiftly and completely, he destroys what he wants and takes what he wants - he had already been fucking my perfect wife for over an hour without cumming. Unbelievable!

He pounded down with his full weight over and over. Occasionally he would pause at the height of his stroke to make her wait for it and Want it, then give it to her all at once, sending lightning through her nervous system. This went on for several minutes. Nan was making the face, so I moved in front of her.

She put her head down, I think to concentrate on her ecstasy and not on the camera. But eventually, she couldn't hold herself down and she rose up again with the face - the duality of pain and wantonness. Her face lit up. Her mouth opened and her eyes closed at first. She made the grimace of delight and moaned.

Seconds later she looked up at me with a face I had never seen anywhere before. It was one of several glorious concurrences: shock/acceptance, comfort/discomfort, Need/exhaustion, Want/satisfaction, humiliation/confidence, numb/Enlightenment. I got it all on film. It was a new face - a face of one touched by the truth and it overloaded her nervous system and brain.

He stopped. Nan was exhausted even though Ivan had done the work. After she recovered somewhat, Ivan laid his huge body down on top of her. He was so much larger than Nan that he enveloped her body. His penis lay swole but softer between her ass cheeks and he grabbed her wrists and held her arms out in front of her as he pinned her down. I could tell she was scared he would take her asshole, but to our relief, Ivan decided to put the snake back into her vagina where it immediately became rigid again, almost angry.

He began to grind against her, smashing his huge cock as far as he could. She was taking all 10 inches now for sure, if she wasn't before. He began to grunt between thrusts and he picked up the intensity. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Rocking her pussy with powerful jabs and really smashing the black cock in with the extra tilt of his hips, he had her once again talking.

"Whoa," she said, "Holy fuck!" She had been moaning, but something had shifted. She was going into her state of shock that precedes the orgastic explosion of expressions. He hammerfucked her. "Shit. Oh Shit. Not-again. I-can't." Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Bang-Bang-Bang-Bang-Pain-Pain-Pain. Lightning. Shock. Pain. Full. Empty. Full. Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer. "Aaaah! Why. Do. You. Feel. So. Damn. Good?! Oh. My. God! Fuck. Me. Fuck. My. Pus.Sy!" Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer.

My sweet wife was cussing like I had never heard. I didn't even know she knew those words. I kept recording. She reached the climax and started cumming again, "Oh shit. Oh Shit. Ohshit.ohshit.ohshit." Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. "Ddd. Dam.mit. I. Love. Your. Cock. Please. Please." Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer. "Plea-ease!" Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer.

Ivan spread Nan's legs apart and slid inside her thighs and continued to thrust and tilt, forcing in every inch of the massive black cock. Bang-Smash. Bang-Smash. Bang-Smash. She said, "Ohhhhh. Ohhhhh. Yes. Yes. Yes. Ohh. Woah-oh. Thank-you. Thank. You. How? Oh. Shit!"

Ivan picked up the speed. Bang.Bang.Bang.Bang.Bang.Bang.Bang.Bang. "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, oh Yes, Oh, Oh." He started fucking her harder, lifting himself up higher and dropping down the full length of his penis into my defiled wife. His dick was shiny from her juices and cream. Upppp and out. Dowwwwn and in, with an extra thrust to send pain through her body. Uppppppp and out. Dowwwwn and in, with an extra thrust to send pain through her body. Smash. Smash. Smash. "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh," she yelled. She was violently shaking. Then she slowed her talking and it seemed like maybe her orgasm was waning.

Ivan said, "Whose pussy is this?"

"Yours. It's. Yours. Take. It!"

Ivan grabbed her dollish brown hair and yanked it back, pulling Nan up into an arch with her chin pointed upwards. I recorded it all. Just then Ivan's butt tightened and his rhythm changed and I could tell he was going to bust. I went behind him and recorded him slamming irregularly into Nan. He sped up. Then he slowed to almost a stop. I was recording when his balls tightened and then I could see the release as his ass clinched in and out, and I could see through the phone's screen that his balls had started pushing their hot sperm into the shaft. A second later I could actually see the cum pulsing through the cock and into my pristine wife in waves. Wave after wave of powerful, potent African sperm.

She was being imbibed.

This seemed to please Nan as she said in a slow, calmer tone. "Oh, fuck. Oh. Oh...Yes...Thank You...." Ivan let Nan's hair go and then her pussy as he pulled off of her. He pushed her down and lied on top of her now stroking slowly and gently. He was still unloading the last remaining drops of his seed - seed of the purest quality, no doubt, since it was smelted in the fires of his huge, hot balls. He did that for about three minutes. She smiled with her eyes closed with her face lying on its side. Her face was pointed at me, but she didn't care.

He stood up and went to the bathroom to get Nan a towel and got a drink of water from the sink. Nan lied flat with her face buried in the blanket now. Only her legs from the knees down were up. She swayed her feet back and forth like a little girl. She laughed off and on for a couple minutes with an occasional spasm. I pulled her legs apart and filmed the cum oozing out of her used pussy, which was bright red from the voluntary abuse. She was calm and at peace. All was right.

Ivan stood in front of her face with his cock still twitching. Nan cleaned herself up and I took the towel for her. Then to my surprise she beckoned Ivan toward her with the same smile he had beckoned her with on the dance floor. He came around to the side of the bed with his still half-hard cock swinging in glory.

He lied down next to Nan on the bed where she was collapsed in exhaustion and from the deluge of dopamine or black cock heroine, whatever. She had touched the divine in her transcendental experience and she was in a sublime state. You could see it on her glowing face.

Ivan rolled her onto her back and spread her legs and lied on top of her. They started kissing while he penetrated her. Her knees were spread wide and she was completely open for him. Her body gave no resistance even though she had been perfectly satisfied just seconds before. He slowly rocked his hips and she wiggled a little. But the important part is that they started kissing. They kissed slowly and passionately. Ivan claimed her mouth as his territory by pushing his tongue into her and she closed her mouth on it and sucked on it as a life-giving source. They held extraordinary eye contact.

They continued for what seemed like 30 minutes with nothing but his slow, monotonous, thrusting and physical and metaphysical kissing, with frequent and long spells of eye contact.

He was gentle, reassuring. "My woman, you are so lovely. I hope I have made you happy." He never stopped stroking her. And she couldn't even answer at first because he wouldn't stop kissing her juicy mouth.

After a few minutes his pace picked up slightly as he neared orgasm. He was now bucking more and his ass tightened and he was about to unload into my wife's womb again. He bucked harder and a little faster. He put her arms over her head, pinning her down to the bed, then put his head down next to hers, cheek to cheek as he grunted. "Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm. Ah. Mmmm. Ah. Mmmm." He spasmed and bucked irregularly and I could tell he was filling her Germanic pussy with his gooey, Nubian soldiers. He continued to push into her even after three of four eruptions. He never even paused his reps.

She opened her mouth in satisfaction. Then he started talking more, playing with her hair, touching her face softly, kissing her neck, rubbing his face on hers. He said, "You are a tremendous beauty. We could do this every day if you were mine." She didn't say anything, but her eyes rolled back as she smiled, and she looked up at the ceiling and laughed.

When morning came, I was really tired. Ivan got up next and walked to the bathroom naked with his meat swinging again. He got a drink of water and said good morning to me, to which I reciprocated. It was awkward for me. But then this perfect Man - complete with straight teeth, ideal posture, and muscle definition - walked to the other side of the bed and scooped up my wife and carried her to the middle of our suite.

She rustled around as she was waking up. Being four feet off of the ground, the petite fallen angel grabbed Ivan around the neck quickly. She had been excited by the shock apparently and she immediately did the inevitable and she climbed up his torso into a hugging position and swept her legs to straddle Ivan with her womanhood positioned and ready for his manly cock to punish it once again.

Her lover carried her out onto the balcony with his arms under her legs holding her up for everyone to see. I guess he needed to make sure she didn't have too much fear and pride and shame about being with a black man in public. He ripped that from her when he lowered her onto his risen pole and slipped it in several inches right away. Nan was still moist from a few hours before. He did this as any number of people from the neighboring high-rise resort hotel could see. I remember feeling relieved no one we knew was there but then realizing it could be recorded and on the Internet. What would people say, I thought. Well, and I thought about my dad, who has always had low-level racism. His beautiful, dutiful, sweet daughter-in-law was getting owned by a black man in public and loving it. I had to kick it out of my head.