A White Couple and the Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivan started off gently. She began to moan and she closed her eyes, absorbing the pleasure from his penetration. As he let her down more, probably another three inches, Nan gave out an "Ooh. Oh, wow." He started pumping into her while she was folded in half and hanging onto his neck for security. She looked like she could fall, but she never did.

Over the first few minutes, he gradually picked up the pace, force, and depth, until soon enough he held her in place just above his cock and he pounded into his new trophied Woman over and over with authority. He didn't have to say the obvious, which was that her pussy belonged to him right now. He did whatever he wanted to it. She was a trophy but still a toy.

He pounded her hard. Bang. Bang. Bang. BangBangBangBang, first with her ass exposed to the public as it hung out just over the railing of the balcony. I was terrified he would drop my bride. She yelled in fear, "Aaaaah! Ivan!" but he didn't stop.

After waiting another minute just to show his dominance, he turned 90 degrees.

Everyone could see the profile of this cute little doll getting absolutely ruined by a 10 inch dick. Looking at their size difference, it was especially intriguing to question where all that dick was going. He looked even more huge in this angle than he had the night before.

His long shaft came nearly all the way out with each stroke and we could all see the wonder of a giant dick slamming into a shallow womb. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. It looked like it must have gone up into her ribs with her folded like that. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. She was obviously in pain. I asked her if she was okay and she didn't respond. Bang. Bang. Bang. I was concerned.

Then to seemingly make things worse, Ivan started going amazingly fast. Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer-Hammer. When she reached a climax and her breathing stopped, Ivan slowed down and pulled his cock out. It dropped down heavy and swollen. Being held out several inches from his body, tangling in air, Nan opened her mouth wide involuntarily and no words came out. Then her ass started bucking and a burst of fluid shot from her pussy. She squired in several spurts for about 30 seconds, moaning almost without ceasing. Spasms in waves.

Ivan pulled her in close into a hug. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and tears formed in her eyes.

To my surprise, after just a minute or so, she slid down and put his cock in her spent pussy, pausing to enjoy the fullness in her womb. Then she climbed up higher and started riding him. I had my answer to whether she was okay, and yes, she was doing fine. I saw her climb up higher and higher until the thick pole was about to pop out, when she slid back down all the way and began to bounce up and down like she was priming a pump to draw water out. It wasn't water though, lol.

She had her arms around his neck and she was squeezing and hugging him for comfort and security, all the while impaling herself with the magnanimous dick. She bounced on him for a couple minutes, making moaning sounds from somewhere deep in her throat. "Uhhh. Uhhh. Uhhh. Uhhh." Slide. Slide. The dark dick popped out and Nan quickly let go with one arm and reached down and put it back in and continued to ride her thoroughbred. Then she let herself fall down all the way and rested there for a second. She began to grind on the pole, shoving it in as far as it could go. She wiggled and adjusted her legs trying to make sure she had all of it.

There is a fine line when a woman is with an alpha between wanting to please her master and wanting to please herself. Nan grinding and trying to reach the back of her vagina was her doing it for herself. She needed to be full and complete.

Ivan turned another 90 degrees and lifted his Woman over his head, up and against the wall. She had her legs over his shoulders and her loose, sweet-tasting pussy was in his face. He held her up high and ate her sloppy pussy while everyone could watch.

People could see this delicate girl being pleasured to squealing by this Man. Maybe our neighbors on our side of our resort could only hear her, but it was still impressive.

Between the ass hanging out, the puzzling profile with a side of her face, and now a full view of her electrification, she was fully exposed for the world. She had no more shame or secrets. Concrete terms like order and rightness had been replaced with freedom. Ivan's omniscience and will was now the truth and she was being set free. Her face was alive with a thrilled enlightenment and a newfound cultish devotion, at least when she was with him.

Ivan eventually let her recover from the veracious eating out he gave her. He carried her into the bedroom and threw her on the bed. She just laughed and sat up. He walked to her and lifted his cock onto her forehead. His balls were right on her closed eyes. He held it there until she started doing what he liked, worshipping his balls. He loved the respect he would get from his women, I'm sure. No woman can properly make love to his balls and still want anything else. It was an act of willful subjugation.

While Nan sucked on his balls and licked under them, dangerously close to his asshole, his cock was resting on her head. She reached up and took the black cock in her right hand and began stroking up and own the shaft while still eating his balls. She would raise up occasionally to put the head in her mouth, lick around it, rimming it with her tongue and lips, and then licking her way back down to the balls.

It looked like Ivan was being milked and I could sense the cream boiling in his balls. Nan was pumping faster now and she spit on the dick so her hand was sliding easily up and down. She came off the balls in order to concentrate on her job with Ivan's cock. She started doing the two hand twist with simultaneous sucking. Where did she learn that?! Had she been watching porn without me? Was it instinctual? Was Ivan controlling her mind?

She cupped his balls with her left hand while still pumping with her right hand and her mouth was still on his chocolate cock head. He groaned and she knew what was coming. She squeezed his balls a little and opened as wide as she could and took as much dick as she could. Ivan was grunting now. "Uh. Uh. Uh. Damn, Woman. Do you like my black cock?"

She pulled her face off of his cock, "Yes, baby, I love your big black cock. Now put your nut in my mouth, please. I'm thirsty." She put her face back around his majestic cock and tried to stuff in more.

"Uh. Shit. Woman. Mrs. Nan, eep going and you can have a drink. Mmmm." She could feel his balls starting to twitch and pulse. His penis swole a touch more, getting harder. He grabbed the back of her head and stuffed it down further on the dick. She fought it for a second out of reflex, but immediately relented and Ivan had his cock head at the back of my wife's throat. She rested her hands on her things, fully submitting her face. He held her head with his left hand and stroked his dick with his right. There was plenty of length for both her throat and his hand.

With a sudden burst her master's balls convulsed and shot a huge load through the shaft and into her throat. Nan gagged but swallowed some of it. Some was still in her mouth. He pulled his dick out and blasted a sploosh on her face that strung from her forehead down through her left eye and across her left cheek. The next load went in her right eye, which was thankfully closed very quickly. "Open your mouth," he ordered.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could in complete obedience and started to reach for the shaft. He said, "No hands," so she put both hands down on her thighs and leaned forward to receive. Ivan slowly stroked his cock in long motions. He put a thumb over the hole and lowered his cock just above her tongue which was sticking out of her mouth opened like a baby bird waiting on her mother's feeding. He let his thumb go and spurted a huge dollop of sperm on his Woman's tongue and into her mouth. "Hold it there." He made her hold the pose for about ten seconds. I was recording. She could only open one eye but he said, "Now look at me. You may swallow," he said. She swallowed in one big motion like eating a raw oyster and gulped. He said, "Let me see." Without breaking eye contact, she opened her mouth and moved her tongue around, proud of her own obedience. "Good, my lady." His humor returned because he took his dick like a sword and tapped her two shoulders like she was being knighted. I now pronounce you -- just kidding," he said with a laugh.

I don't really know what happened the rest of that day. Ivan went on, likely to claim some other wife freshly arrived to the island with that unrealized desire to worship a savior — one to save her from the binds of culture and fear. Nan and I talked and laughed at all the shit that just went down. Neither of us could believe the miracle we had witnessed. It was an exorcism and impartation of a new spirit.

Soon I wanted to rest but Nan didn't, so I went to the room and she took a walk on the beach. Later I was awoken from a nap by my bride carried across the threshold through the door by a handsome local and she was dumped on me and they both laughed. The young man (he couldn't have been more than 24) turned and left. Nan told me of how they had fucked on the beach. He had barely said hello and she sucked him there in front of people. We both laughed and for a moment I was scared of what my kink had created.

I would learn quickly there's something addictive about alpha men and also larger dicks. One gives a woman purpose in serving him, and the other gives orgasms by serving her. Plus, I found out my true kink is sharing, well, and maybe voyeurism (I'm still addicted to that face). So everyone wins. I've heard someone say that small decisions sometimes yield huge consequences. For good or ill, our world was permanently altered onto a new trajectory. My wife was now a free woman, bound only by her love for me.

——————————————————————————————————

Nan:

We came back home to the same house, but it was different because we were different. I have to say, one of my favorite things about this transformation of my mind is the freedom, especially paired with the freedom Clay wants for me. The idea that the more I do what I want to the more Clay is happy is a pure, life-giving liberty all women deserve. And speaking of deserving things. You know, I had said that I don't think white pussies, or any other for that matter, were bred to take black cocks, Now I think that all women deserve this fullness and freedom...and pussies stretch. That, ladies and gentlepervs, is the truth!