A White Man Plays on Vacation

Story Info
A White man discovers his true lust.
2k words
4.4
22.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclaimer: All Characters are over 18 years old.*

My eyes slowly opened to the bright sun shining through the floor to ceiling window overlooking the expansive blue water of the pacific ocean. I stretch my arm out sliding my hand over the bright red silk sheets, knowing immediately I'm not in my own bed. My memories groggy from the alcohol and takes me a minute to remember where I wound up last night.

The arm wrapped around my chest pulls me in and I sink into my companions inviting body. I smile thinking I could drop everything back at home in NY to live this life forever. I could offer this life to my girlfriend, but she'd probably just reject it. Especially when she finds out I cheated on her.

"Good morning sweetie, did you sleep well?" A leg drapes over mine entrapping me in the hold pulling me tighter.

"Oh yes baby," a smile spreads across my face thinking about last night. "You really exhausted me out." I run my hand down the leg, over the thighs and calves. Feeling all the muscles tense at my cold touch. I giggle, "is that cold baby? Guess you'll just have to warm me up." My hand running back up the black leg coming to rest on the tight ass. I squeeze it, feeling the body press in to me.

My ass pushes back as the flaccid snake slithers between my white ass crack. Pressing on my anus as it grows to its mighty length. "Mmm baby it feels like you're ready for a morning session."

"Sweetie, that is the truth." He slides his hand down my body grabbing my hard dick. "That's cause I can smell your arousal." He strokes my dick twice then slides his hand back up my torso. Stopping at my tits to give them a good hard pinch.

"Mmm yes baby harder, make them hurt." I reach back running my hand over his 10" snake. I squeeze it feeling the veins pulse in my hand.

He moans in my ear as he slides his hand up to my throat, his fingers spreading out around my neck gripping and squeezing. "What are you sweetie?"

I think back to last night and his abuse on my body. "I'm...your...white...whore...daddy," each word coming out with gasping breath. I stroke harder, and turning in his arms. I tilt my head up to him and take in his beauty all over again for the first time today.

His emerald green eyes contrasting with his mocha smooth skin. I lean in kissing his muscular chest, developed by hard work, maintained by the money earned that bought his own home gym. His dreads are loose and spread out in the pillow as he lays back. I kiss down biting at his nipples, my hand still pumping away. His flawless face is centered by a wide strong nose with a set of the most beautiful full lips a man has ever laid eyes on.

I can't resist another kiss and lean back up to take in his soft but firm kiss. I slide down the bed kissing lower as I go. Soon I am past the belly button and my eyes lock on his pleasure gun. I stroke it with both hands as I pump harder and harder mesmerized by the feel, the sight, the heat, the strength. I pump harder as I lean in kissing the tip. My tongue dancing over the large open hole. I pump harder as I take it in my mouth sucking on the bulbous head invading my mouth. I pump harder, and harder. My mouth tasting his precum. I lick it up as I smile at my lover. "Thank you daddy, it tastes like heaven."

I lower my head on his cock as my hands hone in on his balls. His large full black nuts fill my hand as I squeeze and play with them. The cock slides in easier than last night, my jaw and gag reflex getting used to the hard conqueror. I look up at him my eyes meeting his and smiling.

My head slides down as the cock pushes further. Pushing my tongue down from its weight and tight fit. I slide it along the base trying to help pull it in. My lips stretch further almost feeling like they are going to rip open, but I keep pushing wanting more.

I gag as his cock touches my tonsils. I hold it there gagging again before sliding it out. His mocha shaft covered with my saliva shines in the morning sun. The ocean waves crashing against the rocky cliff below. I place both hands on the slimy shaft squeezing, stroking, pumping. I lean in kissing the tip again. I lust for his cock, and fight the urge to tell him I love him because of it.

I take him back in my mouth, pressing against my tonsils once again. The warmth of his member cures my loneliness, making me feel wanted. I look down watching his cock exit my mouth growing to an unbelievable size. But it quickly disappears again as my mouth greedily sucks it back in.

"Sweetie you are a natural, I can't believe I'm your first." He runs his hands through my short brown hair, tugging a little as my head rises off his member; then a light push down as I descend on the black snake god.

I rub my hands up his wash board abs over his chest and down his arms. His muscles twitching and flexing. I squeeze his biceps feeling the power flow through my hands. I lean into his cock as he breaks past my tonsils invading my throat. I gag, gasping through my nose, gag some more. He's wedged fully in my throat and I can't breathe. I squeeze his arms as he holds my head down. I lean some more, I love the feeling of control he has over me, and love more how he uses my throat like my ass pumping in and out I can't breathe but I don't want him to stop.

I feel his hand sliding down my back and squeezing my ass. "God I love corrupting little white boys like you." He slaps my ass *SLAP* it stings *SLAP* I grimace with each landed hand *SLAP* but I can't help but moan. I still can't breathe, my face turning red, I rub his arms pleading with my eyes. My dick is hard unable to hide my arousal at how he uses me.

"Oh fuck sweetie, I'm going to pound this tight ass of yours." He yanks on my hair pulling me off of him. He throws me on my stomach on the bed. I look into the full wall mirror and watch him mount me. My pale white skin barely touched by the California sun laying in the middle of the bed in contrast with his red silk sheets and the milk chocolate man sliding his rock hard cock between my tight ass cheeks.

I feel the pressure reminiscence of last night when he took me for the fist time. I slide my legs open and feel his cock head pop in my ass. I grip the sheets feeling my ass stretched. Its still painful but after last night I know it won't be long before he's fully inside of me and I moan and beg for him.

He grips my hair pulling hard as he rams the rest in. My ass gives no more resistance as I feel his heavy tennis balls slam into my tender marbles. I moan out as he pulls out and slams it in again. "Oh god baby. Yes please...yes fuck me, give it to me."

He pounds harder and harder. His black cock entering and exiting with streaks of blood. He laughs as he smiles at me, "looks like you needed another good stretching."

I just nodded not knowing he was ripping me again. I also didn't care I just wanted him fully in me. I push my ass back encouraging him to push it fully in me again. "Oh baby don't stop. I want you buried in me."

He pulls my ass into the doggy position. "Fuck my cock you dirty white boy." *SLAP* "Show me how much you like it" *SLAP* "Show me how much you want it." *SLAP* "Show me how much you need it."

I push back into his pelvis his cock sliding deep in me. Each slap giving me encouragement to go faster, until I'm rocking hard slamming my ass back. "Oh fuck daddy, your little white boy loves your hard cock." I bunch the sheet in my hand, biting my lip. My hard dick bouncing around, back and forth slapping my abs. The sensitive head tightening with each slap.

He pulls harder on my hair as he sees my eyes roll back into head, his pelvis starts moving matching my rocking motion. I slam back just as he slams in. The force shoots an electrical pulse into my balls shooting me into my orgasm. I tense as he holds his cock pressed hard against my prostate. My pulsating dick shoots a long stream of white watery cum all over his silky red sheets. He pulls out and slams in again, my body jerking with his cock buried in me.

I grunt as another stream shoots out. I feel him pull out and give another good thrust feeling even deeper. Another stream covers the bed, my balls now completely empty. I'm exhausted but he's not finished. He pulls out and flips me over to by back just to the side of the cum pulling on his sheets. He spreads my legs and mounts me again. His cock sliding in with pleasured ease.

I look into his eyes, my body moving with his thrust. I reach up pulling him in for a kiss. His wet strong tongue invades my mouth overpowering mine. I moan at his full control over me. I wrap my thin white legs around his muscular back and my arms around his neck.

His thrust pick up speed my body sliding up and down, up and down the bed. I hold on for the ride, his cock buried deep inside of me. Up and down, up and down my body moves with him. My moans escaping my open mouth. "Please baby give it to me, I want your cum inside of me. Warm my insides with your hot seed.

He yanks on my hair tilting my head back. He slams harder and harder. "You're such a good white slut." Faster and Faster, "my good little whore." Deeper and Deeper, "Oh fuck baby I'm going to cum."

I feel him tense and his cock expands inside of me. "Yes baby, I can feel it ready to explode." His thrust get longer and deeper, "oh fuck you're going to make me mind orgasm." He slams it in holding there, "Oooh gawwwd fuck yes." His stream filling my anal cavity, "Oh baby it's so soothingly warm. More give me more." He pulls out slamming hard in again. His stream exploding all over my insides."Oh fuck baby, I love you." I pull him down for a kiss as he sends another stream in me.

He empties his balls inside of me and collapses on me. I run my hands up and down his strong manly back. I unhook my legs and let them fall splayed underneath him. He pants heavy as he kisses and nibbles my neck. "Please stay forever."

"You know I can't baby." I feel him press his rapidly deflating cock hard into. "Mmm, God I wish I could though, but I have a life elsewhere."

I run my hands over his dreads, tugging, lifting his head. I lean up kissing him for the last time. His soft lips sending shock waves through my body.

A loud knock on the door. "Hey buddy, if we don't leave now we will miss our flight." Another insistent knock.

"Ugh, I know," I yell back looking sadly into my lover's eyes. I slowly push him off, feeling the pop of his cock exiting my ass. I stand up pulling on my clothes. I walk toward the door looking back taking in all of his manly nakedness, and his still large flaccid cock.

I open the door closing it behind me on a chapter of my life that will be buried forever as I return home to start a family with my beautiful faithful girlfriend.