All Comments on 'A White Man Plays on Vacation'

by Pathericwhiteboi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Bbcluver59Bbcluver59over 3 years ago
Great Vacation

Now that’s the kind of vacation we white guys need. To have a black stud fuck our throats, and drill our manhole with that thick, creamy black cock. Mmmmm.

RobAllieRobAllieover 3 years ago

Not so sure I liked the ending. I would have found it more gratifying and normal if he had given in and let his lover take over his life. I mean if you have found nirvana why, or how could you even conceive of anything else. It would also be more plausible if the Master took over and dominated the guy and forced him to stay as a sex slave/boi. But otherwise a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Once again, here I go putting myself in the role of the character. With that said, that beautiful Black man with the thick Black cock sounds beyond amazing. The bottom (that's me) sounds feminine and girly and her lover seems to like it a lot.

I love it -- wake up in the morning with his body all over you. He pulls me closer and makes me confirm how much of a slut I am for him. I start sucking on that thick tongue, moaning like a girl. Work my way down to his amazing cock and start worshipping until he decides it time for me to get fucked. I beg him to fuck me hard and make me his bitch.

He fucks me like an absolute animal making me say plead to never stop fucking his slut. I want to be as filthy for his as he wants and I'll do anything he tells me - anything. I beg for his load and he doesn't disappoint as he unloads 5 full squirts of his precious baby making sauce.

I not letting him go anywhere.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 3 years ago
One foot in straight world, and one in heaven

I understand Rob's comment, but we have to suck our ebony studs clean and go home to our white wives.

I enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

I wish his woman could see him unmanned....

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m white and married. I love sucking and swallowing a black mans semen. When I really like them, I let them fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A perfect vacation for sure. Many of us would love to be in your place and I, like others, would gladly give up my unsatisfying straight life-style to enjoy and please a superior Black man.

I fantasize about meeting the perfect Black man - someone whom I could show how much I lust for Black men to service in any way they want, need, and yes, demand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve only sucked and fucked two black cocks, I think about it all the time. I love these stories as I love serving a black man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous