A Whole New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like every time she could not appear more beautiful, she found a way to do it. He started to wonder how she was going to top this one, but quickly stopped worrying about it because in front of him was one of the most beautiful sights he had ever seen.

She ran her fingers through her hair as he stared. "Coming to bed stud?" she asked coyly.

Without speaking he walked toward her. She took his hand as he approached and led him across the room. Stopping at the bed she turned around and began to slowly undress him. He tried to help, but she pushed his hand away and continued. After pulling off his shirt and opening his pants, she pushed them to the floor and he stepped out of them, standing naked in front of her. She reached down and lightly gripped his cock and felt the now familiar feeling of it stiffening in her hand. She led him to an arm chair in the corner of the room and lightly pushed him down into it.

Standing before the man that made her so happy and made her feel pleasure she had never felt before, Tania let all her inhibitions go. She wanted nothing more than to please him so that he could feel the pleasure that he had given her. She placed her foot on the arm of the chair and her hands began to move over her breasts, teasing her nipples through her lacy bra and giving him quick glimpses of what lies beneath.

In his chair, Dave felt his cock stiffen uncomfortably. His hand reached out to touch her leg and she giggled as she reached down and pushed his hand away.

"Hands to yourself," she whispered.

Her hands went back to teasing her breasts, concentrating now on her nipples. She could tell she was driving him nuts, but it was also exciting her. Her pussy was aching and wet now. It wasn't just the physical aspect, but seeing how it was impacting her lover excited her even more. She wanted to rip off her panties and fuck his brains out, but decided that she was going to make this last.

Her eyes closed and she let out a soft whimper of pleasure as she teased her stiff nipple. Pinching and twisting her nipple softly, she slipped her finger into her mouth to wet it before flicking her finger over it again. Her other hand slid slowly down her flat tummy and she slid a finger under the waist band of her panties. Glancing at Dave she noticed that his hand was pressing against his cock and he was squirming while watching her little show. Her hand ran long the inner thigh of the leg that was propped up on the chair's arm.

Sitting in the chair, he could sense that Tania was getting more and more excited and the soft scent of her dampening panties was driving him insane. His cock ached and he felt like it might explode at a single touch. He began to press against it, trying to relieve some of the pressure. He watched as her hand slid along her inner thigh before disappearing under her panties and slowly running over her pussy. Her hand slid out and moved toward him, she placed her wet fingers on his lips and he breathed deeply taking in her intoxicating scent. Intoxicating, that's what Becky had called it right?

Pressing her wet fingers between his lips she moaned as he sucked them gently and his tongue tasted her. Stepping back and dropping her foot back to the floor, she pulled her bra down to expose her breasts and slid her panties off, she had strategically put them on over the garters so that they would come off easily. She stepped forward and pushed his legs together, placing her feet on either side of his and slowly lowered herself down so that she was sitting on his knees. Reaching out she took his hand and held it in front of her, turning it palm up and spitting in his palm before moving his hand to his cock.

Dave wrapped his hand around his cock, using her spit, which quickly mixed with the pre-cum that as leaking from the tip as lube, he began to stoke his cock. Without thinking he began to jerk urgently, but Tania's hand took his wrist and slowed his pace to a near maddeningly slow stroke. Her hands pushed her legs open and she ran her hands along the inside of her thighs until they reached her pussy which she began to tease playfully.

The two lovers slowly pleasured themselves. Each enjoying the look of pure lust on the face of the other. Each wanting desperately to take the other and fuck them. Tania wanted to prolong this as long as possible but she was struggling herself with control so she reached out and took his hand and guided it to her pussy. She reached out and began to slowly stoke his cock, figuring this would allow them a little more control.

Dave teased her clit with the tip of his finger then eased his finger down through her milky pussy lips and pushed the tip just inside, stimulating a spot just inside the top of her pussy. Tania began to push her hips forward, wanting desperately push his fingers inside her, but he held her back. They were both now close to losing control and Tania ached for his cock.

Looking desperately into his eyes she whispered through her soft whimpers, "Please fuck me baby. I need your cock so bad."

At this point that is all he needed. Dave's hands roughly grabbed Tania's thin body and lifted her off his knees. Standing quickly, he lifted her and pulled her against him, her legs wrapping around his waist. He lifted her and positioned her pussy over the head of his cock and let her slide down onto him.

She let out a loud scream of delight as her pussy enveloped his cock. Locking her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist she began to bounce urgently up and down. Her pussy was on fire and she wanted desperately to cum.

Dave walked slowly across the room to the bed and dropped her on her back with her ass hanging off the edge. Reaching behind and unlocking her legs, he grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs up and pulled them against his chest. Holding her legs against him he slammed his cock hard into her, grunting with each stroke.

"Fuck yes...pound my cunt...fuck me...fuuuuuuuck!!" she screamed as his cock drove into her like a piston. Her body shook as she reached her climax. She couldn't move though because he had her legs completely clamped against him which created a totally new experience for her. He didn't stop, his cock kept slamming into her and she continued to ride the pleasure of her orgasm. She struggled to even scream as her body had lost all control.

Trying desperately to hold back his cum, Dave continued to slam his cock into Tania. Her body was thrashing and he was struggling to control her but had the leverage. He was about to explode but wanted to give her every last stroke before he did. It felt like she was having one long intense orgasm. He reached the point where he couldn't control it anymore and let out a long and loud groan as his cum exploded deep inside her spasming pussy.

Tania felt his body tense and felt the warm sensation of his cum erupting inside her. Her body reacted like nothing she had ever felt before and she felt a rush of warm liquid erupt from her pussy and run down her ass. Her arms fell to her sides and she lay on the bed, Dave's cock still inside her and a warm mixture of fluids oozing from her pussy, but she didn't care.

His cock softened after his orgasm, but remained semi-hard and he held it inside her as both of them tried to recover their senses. They had lost total control and had fucked like animals. He loosened his grasp on her legs and let her body relax, causing his cock to slide out of her.

Tania pulled her legs back and her hand went between her legs, her fingers scooping up a glob of cum and licked it sensuously from her fingers. She slid off the bed onto her knees in front of him and took his cock in her mouth, licking it clean and sucking the last bits of cum from the tip while softly caressing his balls. Happy with her work, she rose to her feet and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Dave didn't even mind kissing her right after she had his cock in her mouth, something that normally disgusted him.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Tania took a deep breath and slipped off her heels. She climbed up into the bed and under the covers. Pulling back the covers next to her she softly patted the bed, beckoning him to join her. He slid in beside her and she wrapped her long arms and legs around him, burying her face in the comfort and security of his shoulder.

Once again, they lay together and fell asleep. Outside the storm clouds began to build and with them were coming an end to the comfort and security the two lovers were enjoying.

12