A Whole New Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Tania falls in love.
8.3k words
4.48
3.9k
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave woke to the sound of water running in the shower. He rolled onto his back and looked up at the ceiling. The sun was just coming up and he could see light beginning to filter in along the edges of the curtains covering the windows of the bedroom in his hotel suite. The water didn't run for very long and a moment later Tania peeked out of the bathroom door and smiled.

"Would you mind taking me home? I am supposed to meet my parents at church," she said with a slightly embarrassed grin.

Dave thought about teasing her a bit but saw that she was a bit anxious at the moment, so he just smiled and slid out of the bed. "Sure," he said as he walked across the room and picked his jeans up off the floor and slid them on. He had to admit to himself, he was a little disappointed. He had begun getting used to waking up and making love to Tania.

Tania smiled and blew him a kiss as she closed the door and finished putting herself together. Dave slipped on a t-shirt that he pulled out of the dresser and went into the other room and started making coffee. Before he had even poured the water into the coffee maker Tania appeared, dressed in a pair of slacks and conservative white blouse, her overnight bag in her hand. Setting the coffee pot full of water down, he decided he'd just grab a cup in the lobby.

She walked over to him and smiled, dropped her bag, draped her arms over his shoulders and kissed him sweetly. "I'm sorry baby. I overslept. I didn't mean to rush you," she said softly. Her lips lingered and he tasted the toothpaste on her breath and felt the bulge begin to build in his jeans. "Not this time, down boy," he thought and chuckled to himself.

He just smiled and slid his hands down over the soft curve of her ass as he kissed her. "Not a problem."

She grabbed her bag in one hand, his hand in the other and they walked out the door and down to the lobby. Dave grabbed a couple cups of coffee from the coffee service station and they took the stairs down to garage. As they approached the car, she let go of his hand after a quick squeeze and slipped into the passenger seat with her bag in her lap. Dave drove out of the garage and headed for her apartment. Tania was quiet and just sat with her hands on top of her bag as they drove.

"You OK?" Dave asked.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine," she responded as if surprised by the question.

He turned and looked back at the road. Well, at least she didn't say she is fine, cause we all know what that means.

Tania looked over at him and realized she was not being herself. "Sorry, I'm just a bit nervous about seeing my Dad after spending the night with you. He always seems to know when I've done something he wouldn't approve of and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't approve."

Dave thought about saying something to comfort her but decided this was one of one of those situations where she wasn't looking for an answer. He just reached over and placed his hand on top of hers and gave it a squeeze. She relaxed a bit and looked at him as he drove, a soft smile on her face. He knew why she thought he wouldn't approve. Dave was close to twice her age and still legally married to another woman. He knew he was a good man and would treat Tania well, but he knew her father wouldn't likely see things that way.

As soon as the car stopped in front of her apartment, Tania leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. She pulled her car keys out of her bag and slid out of the car. "I'll text you later babe," she said as she was closing the door. Then she hurried to her car, opened the trunk and tossed her bag in before getting behind the wheel and pulling out without even looking. She waved as she passed him and headed off down the road.

Dave sat for a second, somewhat surprised. As strong and independent as Tania was, her father's approval was still a critically important part of who she was. He shook his head and put the car in gear, heading back to his hotel.

Tania pulled into the parking lot at the church and saw her mother and father waiting in front of the entrance. The service was about to start, and she knew her father was not happy. There was no man more caring and loving than her father, but when it came to things you could control, like being on time, he had absolutely no patience. She found an empty space in the back of the lot and hurried to the door. As she approached her father looked as his watch, gave her a look of disappointment and turned and headed inside. Others were still coming through the door, but Tania felt like every eye was on her, and of course, they all knew why she was late. The home wrecker. The slut. She felt like every eye was on her.

They entered the sanctuary on the left side as the Priest had already begun the opening processional down the main aisle. They excused themselves as they stepped around other members of the congregation to their seats. They joined in the opening hymn and Tania began to relax. The logical part of her mind took over and she began to smile as she thought about how absurd her fears had been. The worst was over until after the service when her father would ensure she was well aware of her transgression. She began thinking of what she would tell him and realized that he would know and that would hurt him more than telling him the truth. How much of the truth? That was still to be decided though. She felt her mother's reassuring hand on her knee and took a deep breath as images of Dave ran through her mind.

After returning to his hotel, Dave put on his workout clothes and decided to go for a run outside. The morning was bright and clear, the humidity was lower than usual, and he took off at a strong pace down to the river trail. When he started to feel winded, he slowed to a light jog and continued for another fifteen minutes before turning around. By the time he returned to the hotel he was soaked in sweat and breathing hard. He stepped into the lobby and quickly grabbed a bottle of water, then stepped back out to walk around the block to cool off. It was a beautiful morning and his endorphins were pumping. He smiled as he walked, images of Tania ran through his mind.

Two blocks away, Karen pulled out of a parking space in front of the diner where she had met a friend for breakfast. She was about as happy as she could remember being in quite a while. She felt free now that she was not the other woman anymore. She was starting to think that Dave was not going to call her, but she was OK with that. It had been a great fuck and it was probably better that she not become involved with a man going through a divorce, especially since she had taunted his soon to be ex-wife before she fucked him. Thinking back, she smiled but realized that was not the smartest thing she had ever done, but it sure seemed fun in the moment.

She looked over as she drove, and her mouth dropped as she saw Dave walking down the sidewalk toward her. He was drenched with sweat and she decided at that moment that she wanted him desperately. The car veered toward the curb and began to slow and she was nearly rear-ended by a car following her a little too closely. The car's driver laid on the horn in anger and everyone on the street, including Dave, looked toward her. She quickly accelerated and swerved back into traffic, lifting her hand and giving a little wave apologetically at the driver behind her.

As she drove down the street, she felt a tingle between her legs. She would love another night with Dave But, it had been nearly a week and he hadn't called. That meant he probably wasn't going to. And she decided that was OK. She wasn't going to degrade herself to get him to make room in his bed for her as she had with men before. She smiled as she turned a corner and headed out of the city toward her house. She pressed a little harder on the accelerator and headed for home and her little friend that awaited in her nightstand.

The service ended and Tania and her parents filed out of the sanctuary, greeting the Priest and many friends. Stopping to chat as always, her dad making arrangements to play golf the following week with an old friend, catching up on the latest on a cousin who was in the hospital and the normal things that were discussed by the members of the congregation. Tania felt at ease here, she felt loved and part of a giant family. She knew her father was angry, not just because she was late, but because being late was a sign of disrespect to him and to the rest of the congregation. Everyone had their "things" and showing respect was her father's "thing". Saying goodbye to a couple Tania had known for years, they crossed the parking lot to her parent's car, Tania knowing what was coming. When they reached the car and relative privacy her father turned to her. The look on his face was not anger, but disappointment, which made her knees nearly give out.

As soon as he turned, she began by saying, "Dad, I'm sorry I was late." Growing up with him she had learned that it was always better not to wait to be asked the question you knew was coming. When you were wrong, you own it. She continued, "I was out late last night with a friend, and I overslept."

Her father looked at her and he knew instantly that she was being truthful and was not so naive that he didn't understand what being out late with a friend meant. His daughter was an adult and had earned the right to make decisions for herself. "At the very least you could have called and let your mother and I know you were going to be late, so we weren't left standing waiting for you," he said.

Tania nodded and looked him in the eyes as she said, "You're right Dad, I should have and I'm sorry I didn't." Turning to her mother she said, "Mom, I'm sorry I didn't call to let you know I was running late, that was very disrespectful of me." Her mother smiled and gave her a hug. She turned to her father who took her hands and kissed her on the forehead. And with that, it was over. In some ways though, she was a little disheartened that he wasn't more interested in who she was out with. Was she not his little girl anymore?

"See you for dinner at seven?", he asked.

"Of course," she replied with a smile, knowing she would be there at least ten minutes early.

They hugged again and Tania walked to her car, the parking lot was nearly empty at this point. She pulled out her phone and scanned through several texts from friends, but didn't see what she was hoping for, a text from Dave. She was a bit disappointed, but remembered that she had told him that she would text him, so, she shouldn't be surprised that he hadn't texted her. He was probably a little annoyed at how she had acted, she smiled and figured she find a way to make it up to him.

She began typing, "Sorry baby, I'm all better now."

Dave was walking through the lobby of the hotel when his phone buzzed. Figuring it was Joan, he angrily pulled it out of the arm band he kept it in when he ran. At first he was confused, having decided the message was from Joan, then he realized it was from Tania.

"All good" he typed in response, followed by, "Back from a run, need a shower"

"Awwww...wish I was there to watch" came the response from Tania a few seconds later.

Dave smiled as he stepped into the elevator, glad to see he was alone as the sweat dripped off him.

Tania parked, got out of the car and began to go up the stairs to her apartment. She stopped suddenly, remembering her overnight bag and turned and trotted back to her car, opening the trunk and grabbed the bag before heading back up the stairs to her apartment. As she opened the door and stepped inside she heard Becky's voice from down the hall call out, "Is that the woman who used to sleep here?"

Pushing the door shut with her foot she called out, "Yep, the tramp is home from her escapades."

Becky came down the hall with a big grin on her face and nothing but a towel wrapped around her. "Didn't miss Church did you?" she said with a laugh.

"Nope, but I was late."

Becky got an 'Oh Fuck' look on her face and replied, only half in jest, "And you are here to tell about it?"

Tania grinned, "Yeah, but it was definitely discussed."

"Well, I missed you last night," she said with a grin, "Had to go out with Sharon and the slut went home with the guy I wanted. I had to go to bed all alone."

"Poor baby," Tania said with a laugh, "How did you survive?"

"Wore my fucking vibrator out, that's how," Becky said with a look of disgust as she moved closer to Tania. "I'm not kidding, I really missed you."

Becky dropped her towel and pushed up on her toes to kiss Tania who smiled and slipped her arms around Becky's naked body. They kissed for a moment, then Becky grabbed her hand and pulled her down the hall to her room. As they passed Tania's room, Tania tossed her bag through the door. Becky picked up speed and only let go of Tania's hand as she reached the bed. Climbing up on the bed she turned and smiled as she said, "Get those clothes off and come fuck me, slut."

Tania shook her head and quickly undressed. Becky was a great roommate and an ever-better fuck buddy. It was kind of like having a human sex toy around, she would make you cum any time you wanted to and wanted nothing in return, well, other than she wanted to cum too. Tania really wasn't in the mood right now, but sex with Becky was never dull, so what the hell. She also knew it wouldn't take long as Becky wasn't big on foreplay, she liked to get right to it.

She unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off her shoulders, then slipped off her slacks and panties, her clothes on the floor in a pile. Her OCD screamed at her, but she slid up onto the bed with Becky and into her arms. Becky grabbed her and pulled her on top of her, spreading her legs and wrapping them around Tania's tight ass. Becky began grinding her bare mound against Tania's as her arms wrapped around Tania's neck and they began kissing urgently. Yep, right to it.

Becky rolled Tania onto her back and slid up, straddling her face, her pussy inches from Tania's lips. Tania breathed in and inhaled Becky's scent. The smell of Becky's pussy always got her excited. Becky looked down and saw the look on Tania's face and said, "I was wondering if you would fuck me, thought your cunt might be worn out." Before Tania could say anything in response, she lowered her hips and pressed her wet pussy down onto Tania's mouth. Without hesitating, Tania's tongue went to work on Becky's pussy, teasing it as Becky rolled her hips and moaned. Becky reached behind her and slid her hand down Tania's tight belly and began rubbing her clit. Tania's legs opened and she pulled her knees back, grinding against Becky's fingers as her tongue worked over her clit.

Becky's hand slid down and she worked two fingers into Tania's pussy while the heel of her hand ground against her clit. Both women were moaning and working desperately to please the other. Tania's lips closed around Becky's clit and she sucked and slurped as her tongue worked furiously on it.

Becky growled and without warning pulled up and off, grabbing Tania's face and licking Tania's lips to get a taste of her own pussy. "I need to taste that ginger cunt," she said with a growl and quickly turned around, pushing her pussy back into Tania's face as she pulled Tania's legs back and pressed her face between her legs. She sucked hungrily on Tania's delicious pussy, her tongue lapping as she sucked, she was almost frantic. Tania thought this was out of control, even for Becky, but was loving it and went back to sucking and licking Becky's clit. Tania felt Becky push a finger inside her pussy and she moaned and drove her hips up to meet it. She was pulsing with pleasure now and Becky felt it and began fucking her harder and sucking her clit in response.

Tania was gasping now, breathing hard and had to pull back from Becky's pussy as she started to cum. She gasped and started shaking as her body erupted. Becky didn't let up and fucked and sucked her right through the orgasm, making Tania thrash beneath her. As Tania caught her breath and regained some control of her body, Becky pushed her hips down and began grinding them on her mouth. Tania struggled a bit to breathe, but her tongue pressed against her clit as she sucked until Becky began to shake and moan. The warm ooze that almost always accompanied Becky's orgasm tasted so good and Becky lifted slightly as she caught her breath.

Just as quickly as it started it was over and Becky slid off Tania and lay next to her, propping her head up on her hand as she looked at her roommate and fuck buddy. "He make you cum like that?" Becky asked.

"Nope," Tania responded. Then with a wide grin she said, "better."

Becky grabbed a pillow and swatted Tania with it. "You bitch."

"Whore." Tania said.

They both laughed and lay there, their breathing returning to normal after their frenetic fuck.

"So, you really like this guy don't you," Becky said as she rolled onto her back.

"Yeah, I really do," Tania said as she looked up at the ceiling.

"Gonna introduce him to the Colonel?" Becky asked, knowing what that meant.

Tania had not even thought about that yet. Becky always referred to her dad as 'The Colonel' and she knew what any man was up against who wanted a serious relationship with Tania. The closest thing she'd had to a relationship in the past three years had ended the day the guy had met 'The Colonel'. They had gone out to dinner with her Mom and Dad and on the way home the guy had said, "He's a little much, huh," and with that it was over. How would Dave react to her father and more importantly, how would her father react to her dating a divorced man, who wasn't even legally divorced yet?

"Well, are you?" Becky said, breaking Tania's thought.

"No, I don't think that would be a great idea," Tania said sheepishly.

"Don't think the subtle difference between married and separated would go over well?" Becky said with a giggle.

"Nope, probably not," Tania said rather mechanically.

"You know what I think?" Beck said, sounding more serious than usual.

Tania rolled onto her side and looked at Becky before answering, "What?"

Becky looked over at her and said, "I think you love him, and I think your dad will get over it as soon as he sees how happy you are."

Tania leaned over and kissed Becky softly before slipping off the bed, scooping up her clothes and heading back to her room where she unpacked her overnight bag and separated her clothes between those that just needed ironing and those that needed washed. All the while she couldn't get Becky's statement out of her head, "I think you love him."

Her phone chimed and she picked it up, seeing it was a text from Dave and her heart jumped. That's when she knew. She loved him. Now what?

She checked the time and saw that she had three hours before she had to leave for Sunday dinner with her parents. She pulled on a pair of red nylon shorts without panties, she loved the feel of the slick nylon on her bare mound when she walked, and a tank top, slipped her phone in the waistband of her shorts, then grabbed her laundry basket. She stuck her head into Becky's room and saw that she was still laying on her bed, naked, playing a game on her tablet. "Going to do laundry, slut," she said.

Have fun, whore, make sure you get all the cum stains off your clothes," Becky replied without even looking up.

The laundry room was on the first floor of the building and she skipped down the stairs and through the door. A middle-aged woman she recognized from the building was sitting in one of the red plastic chairs reading a book waiting for her clothes to dry. Tania smiled and said hello and the woman looked at her, smiled politely and went back to reading her book. The small room was humid and warm, smelled like the combined scents of bleach and overly floral laundry products.