A Whole New Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tania sorted her dirty clothes into two machines. As she tossed a pair of white cotton panties into the machine, she saw a dark spot on the crotch and remembered that was the pair she was wearing at work on Friday when she had rubbed herself almost to orgasm at her desk while thinking of Dave. It had been lunchtime and most people had gone out. Her cubical was in a more quiet corner of the office, but in no way what would be considered private. Her hand had slipped up under her short skirt and she had pressed her fingers against the soft cotton and slowly rubbed her clit. It had been somewhat halfhearted as she was constantly looking around to make sure no one could see her. After a while she realized she was not going to finish so she pulled her hand out and breathed deep to relax herself, remembering she was going to see him in a few hours. She pulled out the bag where she kept her detergent and a bag of change and started the two loads, her body tingling at the memory of how she soiled her panties.

She sat down in one of the plastic chairs and pulled out her phone. She read through and replied to texts from other friends, including a couple from a guy from work that had been flirting with her. She had been leaning toward going out with him. He was good looking and seemed fairly intelligent and polite. He had invited her to a happy hour with some friends of his on Wednesday. She replied, thanking him for the offer but letting him know she had date, hoping that he would get the message. She had the urge to go upstairs and text dirty things to Dave while she played with herself, but the sign said not to leave laundry unattended, and rules were rules. So, she decided to just text dirty things to Dave while she waited.

Tania: Hi sexy

Dave: Hey babe, what ya up to?

Tania: Laundry

Dave: Oooooo fun

Tania: Nope, not as fun as sucking your cock

Dave: mmmmm you are correct

Tania: I love having your cock in my mouth

Dave: And I love having your mouth on my cock

Tania could feel her pussy getting warm and she squirmed a bit, wanting desperately to play with it. She glanced over and saw the woman reading and wondered if she would notice.

Dave was sitting on the couch in his hotel suite, watching a baseball game and felt his cock begin to swell in his pants.

Tania: Is your cock hard baby?

Dave: Your making it that way

Tania: Good...pull it out for me

Dave: mmm yes ma'am

Tania: My pussy is so wet thinking about your cock

Dave: Well then I think you should rub it

Tania: Can't..in laundry room, not alone

Dave: LOL poor thing

Tania: Be nice or you'll be sorry

Dave: Stroking my hard cock thinking about you

When Tania read that she let out a deep sigh and the woman glanced up from her book. Tania was flushed and looked at the woman and smiled. She wanted desperately to shove her fingers into her pussy, might be time to break the rules and leave her laundry.

Tania: Fuck I want your cock in me

Dave: Is your pussy nice and wet

Tania: Yes baby

Dave: you want to touch it don't you

Tania: God yes, so bad

Dave: feels so good...hand running up and down the shaft

Tania: mmmmm fuck baby I need you

Dave: Right here waiting for you

At that moment Tania wanted nothing more than to get in her car and go fuck him. All she could think of was an image of him sitting in his room stroking his cock. Her face flushed a bit and she felt a tingle between her legs and a desperate need to touch her swelling clit.

Tania: stroke it faster for me

Dave: mmmm

Tania: I love the taste of your cum

Dave: fuck baby you are making me crazy

Tania: good...stroke that cock harder...faster

Dave: mmmm...your gonna make me cum

Tania: yes baby, tell me when you're close

Dave: getting there

Tania could feel the dampness in her shorts, her pussy was so wet now and she was turning red and breathing deep. Her hand slid down onto her mound and she squirmed slightly, as the heel of her hand pressed against her mound, pulling the nylon fabric against her clit, sending a wave of pleasure through her lower body.

Tania: yes baby I am so fucking wet

Dave: so close

Tania: STOP...take your hands off your cock

Dave:???

Tania: I want your cum, don't want it wasted

Dave: baby?

Tania: promise me...you won't cum until I can have it

Dave:?

Tania: Promise me

Dave: I promise...but when are you going to be here?

Tania decided that this could be fun. A little denial for the afternoon before they were together tonight. She knew how much he must be aching, because she felt it too.

Tania: I have Sunday dinner with my parents tonight, I'll be over after that

Dave: Not sure I can make it that long

Tania: you promised, remember

Dave: OK

Dave put his cock back in his pants before getting up and getting a beer out of the fridge. He opened it and sat back on the couch, watching the game and trying to keep his hand from his cock.

The washing machines were finishing her loads and she stood. She looked down and noticed a dark patch in the crotch of her shorts and suddenly felt self-conscious. She made sure to keep herself in a position where the woman couldn't see, but she felt like the woman knew and was watching her, and it made her even more excited.

She tossed her wet clothes into the drier and quickly sat back down, crossing her legs and going back to her phone. She pulled up a game and played it mindlessly but couldn't get the thought of Dave's cock out of mind. The woman's laundry finally finished, and she put it in her basket and left, smiling politely as she did. Tania's hand went immediately between her legs and she began rubbing herself through her shorts. It felt so good after being denied. She could feel herself getting close and she stopped, if he has to wait for me, I will wait for him. She sat and played the game on her phone until her laundry was dry, pulled it into her basket and scurried up the stairs and back to her room.

There was a note on the message board when she got into the apartment. 'Went out to eat, have fun with Mom and The Colonel.....SLUT!!!'

Tania laughed and headed down the hall to her room where she folded her laundry and put it away. She made a note on her To-Do list to get more change for laundry then headed into the bathroom to take a shower. She stroked her clit a little while she showered, and it took all the self-control she could muster to not get herself off. She dried off, dressed and checked the time. If she left now she'd be a half hour early. Thinking that would seem a bit patronizing, she sat down on her bed and texted Dave.

Tania: keeping your promise

Dave: of course, but not easy

Tania: I am being good too

Dave: nice

Tania: I am going to fuck you so hard when I get there

Dave: hurry

Tania: see you after dinner

She slipped her phone in her purse and headed out the door. On her way to her car she saw the woman from the laundry room with one of her kids and she smiled and waved, convinced the woman knew what a slut she was. The drive to her parents was uneventful other than her desire to say bag it and go to Dave's. Of course, she knew that wasn't going to happen, but it was exciting to think about it.

She arrived at her parents ten minutes early. She chatted with her father while her mom got dinner on the table. Over dinner they talked about how everyone's week had been, and Tania realized that she didn't have much to share since she really didn't want to discuss Dave. She told them she had gone riding yesterday and instantly regretted it when the follow up question came.

"With who dear?" her mother asked.

"A friend," she responded, hoping it would end there.

Her Dad looked over at her and grinned. "Do we know this friend?" he asked.

"No, you haven't met him," she answered.

"Him?" he asked with a teasing grin on his face.

"Yes Daddy, him," she said, trying hard to stay cool.

"Is this serious?" her mother asked.

"No Mom, just friends."

"When do we get to meet him?" he asked.

"Daddy!!! Stop it," she said laughing.

Everyone laughed and the conversation moved on to other things. Dinner was delicious as always. Roast beef with red potatoes and fresh corn on the cob. Cherry pie followed for dessert, after which they went into the living room to chat a little longer. Tania loved Sunday dinners and loved the time she spent with her parents, but tonight she was anxious to leave and was struggling not to show it. Finally, the conversation began to lull and she stood and said her goodnights, thanked them for a wonderful meal and evening and hugged each of them.

As she walked out to her car, she heard her father call out, "Say hi to your friend when you get there."

She blushed bright red and turned and waved as she said, "Good night Daddy."

She got behind the wheel and headed off to Dave's hotel. She wanted to floor it, but resisted, knowing that getting pulled over would mean an even longer wait to get the cock she wanted so desperately inside her. Since it was Sunday night, she found a parking place on the street around the corner from the hotel entrance. The doorman opened the door and she smiled politely and thanked him, feeling like everyone knew that she was there to get fucked. At this point though, she didn't care what anyone thought. She hurried across the lobby to the elevators and was so happy to see that a car was waiting already. She pushed the button for Dave's floor and tapped her foot impatiently as the door closed and the elevator went up. The door opened and she scurried down the hall to his room, knocking three times. Dave must have been right next to the door because it opened just a few seconds later and she nearly leaped into his arms.

She wrapped her arms around his heck and her legs around his waist and began kissing him urgently. He returned the kiss and she could feel his bulge pressing against her as she began to grind against him. Unwrapping her legs from his waist, she dropped her feet back to floor, grabbed his hand and nearly drug him to the bedroom, unbuttoning her blouse as they went. As they approached the bed, she kicked off her heels, peeled off her blouse and began to pull off her slacks. Dave saw what was going on and didn't hesitate to join her in getting undressed. As the last of their clothing hit the floor, he grabbed her hand and pulled her up onto the bed.

His cock was hard and her hand went to it instantly. She stroked it roughly a few times, then pushed him onto his back and climbed on top. She held his cock in her hand and sank down on it hard, letting out a loud moan of delight as it stretched her sopping wet pussy open and drove deep inside her.

Tania moved slowly at first, her eyes closed, enjoying the amazing feeling of his cock inside her. Her hips rotated and she pressed her hands into his chest, spreading her fingers and digging her nails gently into his flesh. She leaned forward a little and pressed her swollen clit against his groin as she moved a little faster. Her eyes locked on his and she saw the desire in them that she felt at that moment. It made her want him even more and she began to move faster, sliding up and down his shaft and squeezing his cock inside her. Her fingers went to her clit and she began to rub it as she fucked him, desperate to cum.

Her head went back and her eyes clamped shut after just a few seconds of rubbing. She could feel her orgasm building and she rubbed harder and slid up and down his shaft faster. She squealed as she started to cum and felt a massive release and a wetness she had never felt between her legs. She could see that Dave was getting close, but she wanted his cum in her mouth, so she slipped off his cock, her body still trembling, and wrapped her lips around it. Sucking it deep and urgently she could feel him begin to pulse and nearly choked as his huge load exploded in her mouth.

Controlling her gag reflex, she swallowed most of it while she kept sucking, milking out every drop of his delicious cum. Stroking it slowly with her lips sealed around the head, she savored the taste of his cum in her mouth as her body began to relax and her breathing returned to normal. As she ran her hand over the base of his cock, she felt liquid and realized that she had just gushed cum like Becky does.

"Holly Fuck," she said as she pulled her mouth off his cock and looked up at him.

"Hi," Dave said with a smile, "How was dinner?"

Tania laughed and climbed on top of him, kissing him softly and running her fingers through his hair. "It was delicious. Mom and Dad say hi."

"You told them about me?" Dave asked with a bit of surprise in his voice.

"Well, kind of," she answered, "They know I have a new friend, that I went riding with. That's about it at this point."

"Oh," Dave said, unsure what to think.

Tania kissed him again and laid her head on his shoulder, loving the feel of their naked bodies together. Yep, she thought, she loved him. They lay together for about twenty minutes, not saying a word, just breathing and softly caressing each other. Then Tania rolled off and climbed out of bed, scooped up her clothes and headed for the bathroom.

A few minutes later she emerged, dressed and more or less cleaned up. She walked over to the bed, leaned down and kissed him softly. "I have to get home baby."

Dave pushed her hair behind her ear and smiled. "Do you have plans tomorrow night?" he asked her.

"Not at the moment," she answered.

"I'd like to take you to dinner. Real nice place that I asked a friend to hook us up at," he said with a smile.

"What time and where?" she said.

"How about I pick you up at work and we come back here to get dressed," he said with a grin.

She looked at him with a sly grin and said, "Quickie before dinner?"

He laughed and said, "No, I have a car coming to pick us up and figured it would be easier for you that way."

She feigned a frown and said, "Well that sucks, a quickie before dinner is the best kind of appetizer." She kissed him again, lingering a bit this time then said goodnight and left.

As she got on the elevator, her mind was racing. She had to find something spectacular to wear. Thinking about all the things in her closet as the elevator dropped to the lobby, nothing she owned that she could think of seemed to make sense. As the door opened, she thought she might have to take a long lunch tomorrow and go shopping for a new dress. This was a big deal and she was going to do it up right. Make sure he knew how much she appreciated the wonderful things he did for her.

She smiled at the doorman and said goodnight as she left and at that moment that she realized that she had just gone to a man's hotel room for a booty call. She giggled to herself and grinned as she walked down the street to her car. Grinning, she realized that Becky was right, she is a slut.

Back at her apartment, Tania went straight for her closet and started pulling out all of her best dresses. She held each one up in front of her in her full-length mirror, tossing each on her bed, not special enough. After the third dress, Becky came in and watched her for a minute before finally asking her what she was doing. Tania explained the situation and they went through the rest of the closet, but nothing made the cut.

Becky wrapped her arms around Tania and smiled. "Well, slut, we're just gonna have to go shopping at lunch tomorrow and find something new." She kissed her lightly and smacked her on the butt before turning and heading for her room.

Tania hung all the dresses back up in her closet and got ready for bed. She lay in bed wide awake for quite a while, smiling about what an amazing weekend she had.

Monday morning, Joan's alarm went off at five, but she was already up. She had packed the night before and was ready to go. This had gone on long enough. Now that he had gotten his revenge and they were even, well at least as far as he knew, it was time to end this divorce thing. He might be able to ignore her over the phone, but standing in front of him, she'd get what she wanted. Her lawyer had been blunt with her. She was not likely to get much, if anything, in a divorce because they had no kids and she had not given up a career, not to mention being caught with the neighbors dick in her ass. Problem was she didn't make much money and she had gotten used to the life that Dave's salary afforded her. So, she'd just go tell him she's sorry, forgive him for that Karen fiasco and drag his ass back home. She'd stay faithful, at least for a while, and just learn to be a little more discrete after that.

Becky bounced up to Tania's desk at eleven-thirty with her purse over her shoulder. "Let's go, time to get you ready for your big night," she said impatiently. Tania was excited, but it seemed Becky was even more so. She grabbed her purse and they left, walking a couple blocks up the street to a boutique they liked to look in, but never had an occasion to buy anything. Well, now it was time.

"Becky, why are you so worked up about this?" Tania asked as they walked.

"Sweetie, this is the first time in years that you've cared about a man and it is making you so happy," she said. "Plus, I get to doll up my favorite tomboy."

They entered the store and Becky headed straight for a rack that she knew would have just the right thing. Tania followed her, looking around and trying to figure out what style would be appropriate for the evening. By the time she caught up with Becky, she had already pulled out four dresses. All were dark colors, two blue, one green and the other black.

Tania looked at the green one and turned up her nose a bit, she didn't think green was her color. She also shook her head to a black one, just seemed a little cliché. A saleswoman came over and asked what the occasion was, and Tania responded, "My boyfriend is taking me out to dinner." She stopped and looked at Becky who chuckled. She had just referred to Dave as her boyfriend. The saleswoman didn't get the joke but smiled politely all the same. They looked through a couple more racks of dresses but didn't find anything better than the two dresses that Becky had pulled.

In the dressing room, Tania tried on the first dress. It was nice, fit well and looked great on her, but as with all the stuff in her closet, it just didn't wow her. She slipped it off, wondering if maybe she was just expecting too much. But she knew Dave was doing this for her and her dress had to be spectacular. She looked at the other dress and hoped. She slipped it on and turned to look in the mirror.

"Becky, get in here," she called."

Becky opened the door, stepped into the dressing room and froze. "Fuck, girl," she stammered, "that is amazing."

"I know, right," Tania said grinning as she turned to look at every angle. The dress was a deep royal blue with a thin strap over her right shoulder. The neckline cut perfectly for her small breasts, exposing just enough to be sexy without looking slutty and then it got amazing. It snugged her firm, toned body perfectly, accentuating her lean frame and stopped mid-thigh and made her legs look more amazing than they already did.

"Gotta lose the panties though," Becky said as she ran her hand over Tania's hip.

"Kind of slutty don't you think," Tania replied.

"Yeah, but so are you," she said with a giggle.

Tania giggled too, remembering last night, but made the obligatory, "Whore," response.

Becky left the dressing room and Tania slipped out of the dress and put it back on the hanger. As she stood in her bra and panties in front of the mirror, she thought of last night, what a slut she had been and how much she had enjoyed Dave's cock. Her hand moved softly over her mound and her fingers pressed gently against her clit through her panties. Rubbing softly, she could already feel the moisture seeping through the thin cotton and her eyes closed. She let out a soft moan and moved her feet just a bit to open her thighs as she increased the pressure on her clit. "Fuck, what am I doing," she thought, but didn't slow down. She slid her finger under her panties and could feel the silky wetness as she pushed the hood back off her swelling clit and began to rub harder. She watched herself in the mirror as her finger rubbed her furiously, getting more aroused.