A Whole New Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bit down hard on her lip to keep from screaming out as she began to cum. Her free hand moved to the wall to maintain her balance as her knees began to buckle. A warm trickle ran down the inside of her thigh and her face was flushed. She sat on the small stool for a moment to compose herself, then began to get dressed. Once she was dressed, she took a deep breath and grabbed her new dress, realizing that Becky was waiting outside the dressing room door for her.

As she stepped out, she saw Becky, a sly grin on her face. "And what took you so long to get dressed?" she asked.

"Just had to make sure it was the right one," Tania responded quickly.

"Uh, Huh," Becky said with a giggle as she leaned in close to Tania and inhaled deeply. "You just couldn't wait, could you?"

Tania blushed and walked past her to the counter where the saleswoman stood with a practiced and completely fake smile on her face. "Find what you needed?" she asked.

"Yes, I think this is just what I need for tonight," Tania responded, hearing Becky giggle softly under her breath behind her.

The saleswoman looked at the dress and at Tania, a nearly imperceptible look of disgust passed over her face as she slid the dress into a plastic sleeve and rang it up.

Tania smiled as she handed her a credit card and finished paying. As she took the dress, she paused and looked at the saleswoman and said softly, "This is going to make his cock so hard." Then she turned and took Becky's arm and they walked out of the store and headed back to work.

During the walk back to their office, Tania got a call from Dave asking her if he could pick her up at 4:30. She told him that was fine and how excited she was for their evening. Becky poked her and giggled as she said it and she realized that she couldn't remember another night that she had anticipated more in her life.

Joan's flight landed a few minutes late, but she still had plenty of time to get downtown to his hotel well before he should be back from work. She sat in silence for the entire cab ride despite the driver's attempts to be friendly. When she got to the hotel, she went to the desk and told the young woman behind the counter that she had come to surprise her husband, Dave Osbourne and would like a key to his room.

The young woman smiled professionally and explained, "I'm sorry ma'am, it is against hotel policy to give a key to anyone who was not on the reservation. I only see Mr. Osbourne's name in the computer." Joan was livid, how dare this little bitch tell her no. She stormed away and took a seat in the lobby lounge where she could see both the front entrance and the entrance from the parking garage and waited.

The rest of the day drug on, and Tania struggled to get anything done. Finally, though, it was time to go and she grabbed her new dress and bag and headed out. On the way she swung by Becky's desk and told her she was leaving.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Becky said with a laugh.

"Doesn't take much off the table, does it," Tanya replied.

"Ooooo, on a table," Becky shot back.

Shaking her head, Tania left and slipped out the door and caught an elevator that was waiting. Dave's car was sitting in front of the building and she opened the back door and hung her dress on a hook and tossed her bag on the back seat. Then she climbed into the passenger seat, leaned over and gave Dave a quick kiss on the cheek.

"How was work today?" he asked as he pulled out into traffic and headed for his hotel.

She reached over and took his hand and held it as she responded, "Couldn't wait for it to end so I could see you."

Dave smiled as he drove, feeling her hand softly caressing his. He looked in the rear-view mirror and saw the dress bag with a receipt stapled to it. "Did you get a new dress?" he asked.

"Just a little something to show you how much I appreciate tonight," she said softly.

A few minutes later they pulled up in front of the hotel into the valet lane. Dave got out and went around to get Tania's dress and bag while the valet opened Tania's door. The doorman opened the door for the couple, and they walked into the hotel laughing. He had the bag with her dress in it slung over his shoulder and she carried her bag with her makeup and things she needed to get ready, plus clothes for work tomorrow, just in case. His arm was around her waist and her hip pushed against him playfully. As they passed the lounge area just before the elevator lobby, an angry woman's voice called out, "David!"