A Whole New Woman

Story Info
Trans girl dreams of what she'll do with her new pussy.
1.6k words
4.25
5.2k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose sat in the waiting room chair. Well, more like danced on the spot.

Two weeks ago an ad appeared in her social media feed, looking for participants to trial some experimental new surgeries--including bottom surgery.

Rose had given up on the idea of having bottom surgery. The cost was too high. And even if she could afford it, the recovery was intense; as well as the need for dilation. These surgeries came with the promise of an easier and shorter recovery--and no dilation.

"Miss Best?" A man appeared in the hallway entrance.

Rose stood up.

He smiled at her. "Right this way, Miss Best."

He was a generic businessman type for the most part--dark blue suit, short and tidy dark hair--but with an upbeat energy about him, more like he was about to go on a stage at a concert rather than giving an interview. He can't have been more than 15 years older than her 25.

"Rose is fine," she said, blushing a little.

"All right Rose, come with me." He lead her down a hallway past several offices, to a room with the name "Luke Sampson" on the door.

He stood just in the arch of the door. "After you," he said while gesturing inside.

She entered and he followed. It was a generic white-walled big-windowed office, but reasonably spacious and with tasteful decor.

She took a seat in front of the desk as Luke walked around the back of it and sat down as well.

"Nice to meet you Rose. My name is Luke."

Rose flashed a smile and tried to stay still in her chair.

He continued. "We're excited to have you here."

"Excited to be here," she replied.

"Well let's get too it then," he said, smiling. "You understand the risks and potential complications of these procedures?"

"Yes, absolutely." The risk of becoming a huge slut once she could comfortably take all the dick she wanted without the mess and potential pain; the complication of wanting to jump on almost any cock-having person who would have her.

"Great. And you understand the terms of the contract we sent you?"

"Of course."

The truth was she'd only really skimmed it. She'd try to sit down and read it but she just got too excited about the idea of finally having a pussy. She'd done a couple of medical trials before and it was all the same stuff, anyway.

"Well I've got a copy here for you to sign, then." He slid a contract toward her with a pen sitting on top. She pretend to skim it again before signing and dating the final page.

"I'm so excited."

"We're excited to have you partake in this. Once this is all processed we'll be in contact with you to organise appointments."

--

Rose was in another waiting room, this time for a doctor. She'd had another appointment earlier in the week, getting blood tests done. This time it was to get measurements done of her outside rather than her inside. She was nervous, but for a different reason than her meeting with Luke.

She was called into a doctor's office, where there was an examination table with a paper garment on top. The doctor was a man of about 35, about her high-end-of-short height.

"I'll draw the curtains so you can change into this garment," he said.

Once the curtains were closed, she undressed and stacked her clothes neatly before changing into the garment.

"I'm finished," she said.

The doctor opened the curtain.

He began taking measurements of her body, asking her to reposition when necessary. Her shoulders, her height, her head.

After measuring her face he said "Hmm we might not be able to do the facial surgeries--your face is already quite feminine."

She blushed. Her body had done her some favours in transition--she wasn't particularly tall, and she already had quite feminine features before starting hormones at the age of 18.

"Now," he said. "It's time to examine your lower region."

Her face turned even redder. "Oh, uh of course."

She raised her garment and the doctor used his gloved hand to handle her cock and take measurements with his ruler.

"Now we have to get you erect," he said.

"Oh I don't know if I can... I mean, at the doctor's..."

"That's all right--we have a pill right here." He pointed to a table with plastic cup with a single pill, and another cup of water.

She took the pill and chased it with the water, and it wasn't long before her not-quite-six-inch cock was standing at full attention. She wasn't sure if it had ever been that hard.

The doctor took her cock in his hand to hold it straight and take his measurements. It kicked at his touch.

She had been trying to make her peace with being a girl with a cock. There are a lot of trans girls who were perfectly happy to have the parts they do, but for Rose it was more of an active effort to learn to love her body the way it was. If it was any consolation, she was told by lovers that it was a good cock.

"It looks like we have a lot work with," he said. She gave a shy smile.

He threw away his gloves and collected some things from another table. When he came back he set on the table a bottle of medical lube, and a case that he opened to reveal a set of rounded dildos, each larger than the last.

"Now to measure inside your rectum," he said.

If her face wasn't at its reddest already, it was now.

The doctor put on a new set of gloves. "If you could please bend over the table."

She did as instructed, and felt the paper robe lift up, then a squirt of lube in her ass. She heard the doctor lubing up one of the dildos before feeling it push against her asshole. That pill must have done something to relax her asshole, because it didn't take much pushing to get the dildo in.

"Is that okay?" he asked.

"Mmm-hmmph," she replied.

She felt him removing it, heard the application of lube, and felt a slightly-larger dildo go in. The same question. The same response from her.

Two dildos later he said "Okay, now this is the last one."

He pushed it in slowly, asking "Is this okay?" this time the answer was different.

"Too big," she said.

He removed the largest dildo before it could go all the way in.

She heard him remove his gloves as he said "You can get dressed now and be on your way."

She wiped herself with paper towels before dressing and leaving, making sure to wash her hands on her way out.

--

By the time she got home her cock was still fully erect, which made the trip on the bus a bit awkward; especially in a skirt.

Once she set down her bag she went for her bedside drawer and produced a suction-cup dildo. She hadn't used it in a while, but she wanted to make the most of what might be one of her last erections.

She stuck the dildo to the wooden floor, covered it and her asshole in lube, and sat on it, slowly pushing it inside her. The tip went in with little pressure, and she lowered herself down until he asshole was wrapped around the base.

She used her lubed hand to stroke herself as she bounced up and down. Being on estrogen had made it harder for her to cum, so she could go like this for quite a while.

She felt the veiny fake cock going in and out of her, and thought about what it would be like to have something inside her pussy.

She didn't really have a gender preference, but she really loved cock. She slept with a lot of other trans women, which meant when it came to spontaneous sex she was mostly limited to oral.

Not that she didn't like oral--she loved it. Receiving, but particularly giving. She always tried to start slow, licking up and down, giving little kisses--but she couldn't help herself for long before she would take the whole thing in. She loved the feeling of accomplishment of getting the whole thing in her mouth, and the reward of getting a mouth full of cum. Some of the girls she slept with could go hours without cumming, which sometimes tested the limits of her cocksucking ability, but it was all worth it hearing her partner involuntarily moaning out when they filled her mouth with her little reward.

She thought of what it would be like to take a cock in her mouth and her new pussy at the same time, and that mental image was enough to send her over the edge. She plunged herself down on the dildo as she gave her final stroke, and shot cum so high it got on her breasts and her face--as well as her cock and the floor. She couldn't remember the last time she had cum that much.

Her whole body twitched as the last drops of cum ran down her cock, and she licked her lips to taste what had landed there.

As she sat in the glow of the most intense orgasm she had had in years, she had a thought. It would be a waste to say goodbye to her cock without using it to bring pleasure to some people a few more times before it was gone forever.

Once she cleaned herself off, she was going to make a phone call.