A Whole New Woman Pt. 02

Story Info
Rose meets with an old friend to put her cock to good use.
1.5k words
4.45
5.1k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose shook herself mostly dry before stepping out of the shower. Before she grabbed her towel she took a look at herself in the mirror. Proud of her gentle curves, the way her body had changed with hormone treatment.

She put the towel around her torso and grabbed her phone.

She sent a message. "hey you free for a call?"

The typing indicator appeared for a moment before the response. "yeah sure".

She called, and it didn't take long for the phone to pick up.

"Hey Sandy," said Rose.

"Hey Rose. What's up?"

"Well I've got some news. I'm getting bottom surgery."

"Oh hey! That's great news. Are you excited?"

"Yeah, and nervous." She paused. "I'm actually calling to ask you something though."

"Sure, hit me."

"Well since I'm getting surgery, I thought I'd use my cock a few more times before it's gone forever, you know? And I was wondering, if maybe you'd want to hook up again, for old time's sake?"

Rose expected a pause but the answer came immediately. "Yeah sure. Sounds good."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that."

Sandy was an old friend with benefits of Rose's. Nothing had really happened for them to stop having sex together, it just got less and less frequent until it stopped.

"That's great, then. When's good for you?"

"I'm not doing anything at the moment. How about you come over now?"

"Oh, sure. I'll get dressed then be on my way."

--

"I love what you've done with the place," said Rose as she followed Sandy inside her apartment.

"Yeah it's been great having a place all to myself. I get to make all the decor decisions."

Rose laughed. She remembered the tacky posters that littered the walls of Sandy's old place, when she lived with roommates.

"Can I get you a drink?" asked Sandy.

"Sure."

Sandy went into the kitchen and returned with two glasses of white wine, and handed one to Rose and she sat down next to her on the couch.

Rose took a sip. "Ooh this is nice stuff."

Sandy chuckled. "Thanks. It's box wine."

Rose laughed as well.

"Now tell me about this surgery. I thought you weren't going to get it. Dilation and all that."

"It's some new surgery. Very cutting-edge. Apparently no dilation needed at all."

"That's great! I can't imagine if I had to worry about my pussy closing shut."

They quickly began to reminisce on old times. It had been a couple years since they'd seen each other in person.

It didn't take long for the topic to shift to their sexual adventures together.

"Remember that time Jake almost caught me giving you a blowjob in the lounge?"

"Oh yeah. The sound of that door opening scared the crap out of me." Rose laughed.

"It was kinda hot, though, almost getting caught."

"It was. It's almost a shame there's no one here to potentially walk in on us."

"You mean like at the park that night?"

"Haha exactly. It's a good thing we were both in skirts. No pants to pull up to guarantee that old lady knew what we were doing."

"She definitely knew though, right?"

"Definitely."

Sandy put a hand on Rose's leg, sliding it ever so slightly up her skirt.

"Looks like I've got easy access today."

Rose's cock stirred.

"Yeah..."

"Fuck it with the foreplay. I wanna suck your cock."

Sandy moved between Rose's open legs, and lifted her skirt. Rose's underwear was on the floor before she could blink, and her cock in Sandy's mouth.

"Whoa..."

Sandy wasted no time wetting Rose's shaft and getting all the way down, balls against her chin. She bobbed forward and back, her beautiful dirty blonde curls waving along with her.

She pulled her mouth off Rose's cock with a satisfying pop, and pulled her t-shirt over her head, revealing her modest breasts. She went back to sucking Rose's cock.

Rose wasn't sure where to look. Her friend's lips wrapped around her cock, or her beautiful breasts bouncing as she sucked. Rose unzipped the side of her skirt, pushing Sandy off just long enough to pull her skirt down her legs and onto the floor. Rose with no bottoms, Sandy with no top.

Sandy sucked dutifully, her eyes closed, lost in the moment.

Rose tried to remove her own top without disturbing Sandy, but she opened her eyes.

"If you're naked now, I guess I should match."

Sandy stood up and pulled her hippy pants down over her hips. With no panties on, she stood fully naked in front of Rose.

She straddled Rose on the couch.

"Just let me get a condom," said Rose.

"No need," said Sandy. "You've been on HRT for ages."

"HRT isn't birth control," Rose reminded her.

"It's close enough," Sandy shrugged, gently rubbing Rose's cock back and forth as she spoke. "And anyway, I'm 28. I've got a good job, stable housing. I'm not waiting around for the right person to come along before I have kids of my own. On the off-chance you can still get me pregnant, I can't think of anyone whose child I'd rather carry."

"I... wow, Sandy. I don't know what to say."

"That's okay. You don't need to say anything. I promise I won't ask you for anything. No child support, no presence in their life if you don't want it."

"Well, okay."

"You're sure?"

Rose nodded. "I'm sure."

"Okay, now fuck me."

And with that, Sandy slid Rose's wet cock into her wet pussy.

"Fuck..." Rose closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, as Sandy worked her cock with her hips.

Sandy grabbed Rose's face with her hand to bring her face up to kiss her deeply.

Rose moaned into Sandy's mouth, and Sandy quickened her pace. She was going to have to work harder than that to get Rose to cum after having already cum earlier that day.

With both hands, Rose lifted Sandy up by her ass; and without pulling out, threw her down on the couch on her back. Now she was the one doing the fucking.

"Oh, fuck me, Rose..."

Rose thrusted in and out, Sandy's mouth wide open from pleasure. Rose grabbed Sandy's legs and lifted them over her shoulders.

Sandy bit her lip as her old fuck buddy railed her. She was so wet that Rose nearly slipped out several times. Depth was not an issue as she was so turned on that she had opened right up.

Rose got an idea. "Get on your hands and knees."

Rose pulled out, and Sandy obeyed, getting on her hands and knees on the couch.

Rose kneeled behind her, and slid her cock back in. She grabbed Rose's hips with both hands, digging her nails in as she fucked as much as she could.

"Ah... fuck... me..."

Rose let go with one hand, and reached around to rub Sandy's slick clitoris, rubbing in circles roughly how she knew Sandy liked. They'd had plenty of time to get to know each other's bodies, and the years hadn't faded that knowledge.

Sandy's pussy pulsed, tightening around Rose's hard cock. They both knew what was about to happen.

"Rose... put a baby in me."

Those words were enough to send her over the edge. She put her other hand back on Sandy's hips to pull herself in as deeply as possible, as she shot her first stream of cum deep inside her friend.

As Rose came, so did Sandy, her pussy gripping Rose's cock as she was filled with more and more cum. Rose leaned forward and lay on Sandy's back as they both reached the end of their orgasms. Sandy pulsing less and less, and Rose sending the last final squirts of her cum into the womb of her old friend.

They lay there for a moment, still on their knees, feeling each other's breath. Eventually Rose started to go soft and pulled out. Her cock unplugging Sandy's pussy allowed all that cum to pour out. She tried to capture some with her hand.

Sandy sat down on the couch, cum down her legs, and all over her puffy lips. She fingered herself gently, the mixture of their juices making a squishing sound.

"Here, let me help," she said, licking the cum off Rose's hand.

Rose sat back down. "That was amazing."

"Yeah, it was," said Sandy. "I hope you got me pregnant."

"If that's what you want, I hope I did too. Sorry about your couch."

"Oh this old thing? Don't worry about it."

--

After cleansing each other off in the shower, Rose and Sandy cuddled naked on Sandy's bed.

"Hey I've been thinking," said Sandy. "You remember Lucas?"

"Yeah I remember Lucas," said Rose, images of their sexual escapades flashing in her mind.

"Why don't you hit him up? I don't think he ever stopped being into you."

"Maybe." She thought about it for a second. "Actually, yeah. That's a good idea."

"I thought so. He's just started HRT and apparently he's uncomfortably horny, like, all the time. Maybe a good dicking down is just what he needs."

"Maybe it is. I'll send him a text."