All Comments on 'A Whole New World'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years agoAuthor

Forgot to mention that this one is for The Winter Holidays Contest. As always, your votes and comments would be much appreciate. Cheers, Smuttyandfun

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sweet and fun, just like always. Love it.

ArdieffArdieffover 2 years ago

Smutty and fun ;-)

rjc36_usrjc36_usover 2 years ago

I loved the way you described and painted pictures with your words. It would be hot to have a neighbor that enjoyed showing off. Hopefully you come up with more stories in that type of location.

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtover 2 years ago

But… but… how did the paint job come out? You can’t just leave us hanging like that!

(Great job!)

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Christmas came early for all concerned, watching and being watched, hmmm sounds fun. I think she is fully over the tosser of a boyfriend with her new pussy eating champ.

rescatooorrescatooorover 2 years ago

This was a neat little story. The Christmas element felt a little slapped on, but oh well. It felt a lot like a fantasy, which is what I suppose it should be. The suggestion of them being paired up at the end felt a little unearned.

It might be a fun idea seeing Taz as a returning character. Have him show up as this kind of a womanizing Jesus figure to come safe women's sex lives and confidence might make a fun little series. Just a suggestion, take it or leave it.

Take my five stars. Language was too good to give it anything less.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Short and sexy, it feels like it could be the prologue to an ongoing series of Cady’s Condo Adventures! Great job!

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

It sure sounds a better way of meeting the new neighbours than someone bringing round a pot of tea and some biscuits!

the1with2handsthe1with2handsover 2 years ago

Well written but I'd wish the build would have been longer. It's basically just "hey, I'm your hot painter, let's fuck!", "ok!". And for personal taste I'd wish the painter was a woman instead of a man. But overall, good job!

Cal59Cal5911 months ago

Nice Smutty but despite the Paul

Hogan advert no Australian ever chucked a shrimp on the barbie, they’re prawns here!!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun11 months agoAuthor

"Shrimp on the barbie" is a phrase that originated in a series of television advertisements by the Australian Tourism Commission broadcast in the US and UK starring Paul Hogan from 1984 through to 1990. The full quote spoken by Hogan is "I'll slip an extra shrimp on the barbie for you"

I know they're prawns in Australia, Cal59. But since Paul Hogan, your fellow countryman did refer them as shrimp, I just followed his lead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...